Caleb 35 - Maharishi Guptal Pah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Somehow I doubt that," I said to myself.

"Louise, you are going to have to back off a little bit," said Jules. "She is lonely, yes, but her issues are a little more complicated than just needing to lose her 'v card.'"

Louise looked at Jules. "What do you mean?"

"Just trust me," said Jules. "I can't go into details. But you need to ease up. Be there for her, talk to her, be her friend, but no more. If she wants something from you, let her make the first move - but I very much doubt that she will."

Louise looked from Jules to me and then to the twins.

"Please, Louise," I said. "She doesn't need that kind of attention just now."

"Did someone hurt her?" Louise asked.

"Not in the way you're thinking," I said. "Please just leave it for now. If and when she's ready, she will tell us. Until then, we just need to be her friend."

"You 'heard' something from her, didn't you?" she asked, and I nodded. "What?"

"It's not for me to say," I said. "She would be mortified if she knew that we knew. If we give her enough time, and we're there for her, then maybe she'll tell us herself. Then you'll know."

"No fair," Louise grumbled. "I never get to hear any interesting secrets."

"Actually," I said. "I have a secret for you, and I think you'll like this one."

I let the anticipation build for a moment, then told them about our anti-HOA allies' outdoor activities.

"YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Louise yelled. Josh just stared at me.

"Nope," I said. "There's a glory hole cut through our fence, and Anne next door watches me train on the weekend while her husband fucks her from behind. What she really wants is for one of us," I indicated myself and Josh, "to stick his cock through the hole, so she, and probably Alan, too, can suck it."

Louise grinned. "You have GOT to do that," she said to Josh.

He made a face. "But she's old," he said. "She has to be like forty!"

Louise stared at him. "Think of all the practice she has had sucking cock," she said. "I'll bet she gives a mean blowjob."

Josh wasn't convinced. Louise turned to me.

"NO!" I said. "Not happening."

"But..." she started.

"I am not Compelling Josh to do something he truly does not want to do," I said.

"It would be hot!" she said.

I looked at Josh and then chuckled. His mouth and his cock were expressing conflicting opinions on the subject.

"I'm going to bed," I said. "Since you are so horny, you can take him, and deal with that." I pointed to Josh's obvious arousal. "Remember what we said about Dana. Friendship and support, nothing more."

"And the glory hole?" asked Louise.

"Are you going to get up at four in the morning?" I asked. It was her turn to make a face. They were still going out for runs in the morning and were doing well. I was no longer Compelling them, since I was getting all of my Compulsion training doing hypnotherapy. They still did not get up that early.

Josh and Louise didn't get up the next morning when I got up to train, but Mary and Amanda did.

Jules opened one eye, looked at us all, and grinned sleepily before turning over and snuggling down again. "Have fun," she murmured as we left the bedroom.

We went out onto the deck. Mary and Amanda started working through their kata while I started on mine. We'd been out there about thirty minutes when I heard a noise from about halfway down the fence - the plug being removed from the fence. I had never noticed anything like it before. I wondered if one of our neighbors had gotten a little brave, and wanted to risk getting caught.

Soon, I could feel them taking turns at the glory hole. We worked for another hour and then the twins decided to up the ante. I had just finished my kata. They had finished a few minutes before and were standing, watching me.

Amanda approached me and drew me in for a searing kiss. We stood on the deck, our tongues battling, while Amanda began to undress me. She released my mouth so she could pull my T-shirt over my head. When I emerged from my cloth cocoon, Mary took over the kiss while Amanda started working on my shorts.

As she pulled my shorts and boxers down, she dropped to her knees. Turning me slightly to ensure that anyone looking through the gloryhole would have a good view, she engulfed my erection, taking me to the root in a single thrust. I moaned into Mary's mouth as Amanda began a slow, almost lazy blowjob, pulling back and allowing my cock to 'pop' from between her lips, and then taking its full length again..

I continued to kiss Mary as Amanda sped up her movements. Her hand came up to massage my balls and my taint, and I groaned again, knowing that I would not be able to withstand the combined stimulation for very long.

Then she stopped.

She climbed to her feet and swapped places with Mary, who dropped to her knees and continued where Amanda had left off. Before we started to kiss, I pulled Amanda's shirt over her head, exposing her perfect breasts. Her nipples were standing out like organ stops, the cool air doing almost as much to make the puckered flesh stand rigid as her growing horniness.

I noted that Mary, too, had divested herself of her shirt during the changeover. She licked up and down my cock like it was a popsicle, making it wet and slippery before enveloping it between her magnificent breasts. She used her arms to press them together, and lapped at the tip of my cock each time it emerged from the hot, soft valley she'd created.

Once more I groaned, feeling my belly tighten as Amanda breathed into my ear before moving in for another searing kiss. Her hands were running all over my body, raising gooseflesh wherever she touched.

Mary sped up, bringing me closer and closer to my release, and then I caught the image from Amanda's mind what they wanted to do. The whole scene was designed to tease our voyeuristic neighbors. I could hear Anne's thoughts as she watched me fucking Mary's tits while Alan ploughed her from behind. She hadn't told him what was going on. She knew that if she did, he would stop fucking her and want to take a turn at the hole. She, however, was heading for a really big orgasm, and didn't want to give up any of the stimulation that was driving her towards it. She could feel it building in her belly. She knew it was going to be a good one.

My own orgasm was fast approaching, and I patted Amanda on her ass to let her know that I was almost there. She dropped to her knees beside her sister, and they both sat back on their heels as I stood above them, my cock straining in the cool morning air. If I wanted release, I would have to do it myself.

I wrapped my hand around my cock and looked down at the beauties kneeling before me. Two sets of golden eyes gazed up at me, begging me to give them my cum. They wanted it all over them - all over their faces and all over their tits.

"Go on," I heard from Anne. "Shoot it on them. Spunk all over those dirty bitches."

The first shot arced out and almost went straight over Mary's head, but the tail end of it landed in her hair and on her face and neck. The second spurt hit her directly in the face. She closed her eyes, but didn't flinch as the wad hit her forehead and trailed down across her closed eye and onto her cheek. I turned slightly, aiming the next shot at Amanda, who sat, eyes closed and mouth open, ready to receive my bounty. The shot hit her square on the nose, dribbling across her top lip and into her open mouth; the subsequent one landed square on her tongue, which she had pushed out. I managed another two spurts, one each for them, which landed on their chins and throats before dripping down onto their tits. Amanda swallowed what was on her tongue and moved to take me in her mouth once more to clean up what was left.

It took a mammoth effort not to laugh as I heard a high-pitched squeak. Anne tried to suppress the noise of her own orgasm, triggered both by Alan's fucking and the sight of me shooting my cum all over the faces and chests of my gorgeous twins, but she did a very poor job of it.

Both girls stood and kissed, sharing my seed between them, pressing their tits together and spreading my cum over their skin. Then they both kissed me.

We picked up our discarded clothes and went inside to shower.

I so wanted to go over and see Anne and Alan on some pretext, just to see how they would react, but I couldn't think of a reasonable excuse. After breakfast, I contented myself with washing my truck again, just to piss off the HOA Nazi across the street, whom I saw watching. He took photos, and was making notes. I wondered what that was all about.

It was Alan that made contact with me, which surprised me. Just after ten, there was a knock on our door. When I went to answer it, Alan was standing there, holding a large box of candy.

"Hey Alan," I said.

"Hi Caleb," he said. "I just wanted to drop these in for Jules. The cable box is working great now, and since she wouldn't accept anything from us..." He held out the box.

"Jules?" I shouted.

She trotted to the door from the kitchen where we had been sitting chatting. "Hey Alan, is everything okay?" she asked, not noticing the box at first.

"It's fantastic," he said with a smile. "The box never worked better. We got you these." He proffered the box, and Jules blushed.

"There was no need," she said. "I enjoy fixing stuff, and I also used it as evidence for my portfolio. If anything, you did me the favor."

He stood firm, box outstretched, and eventually she gave in.

"Thank you," she said.

"Anne also said that since you made lunch last Sunday, would you like to come over and have lunch with us tomorrow?"

"That's hardly fair," I said. "I cooked for two extra. She would be cooking for four, and besides, our housemates are here."

"Josh and Louise?" he said, I nodded.

"Bring them too," he said. "Anne said she would love to see more of you guys."

I heard a snort from the kitchen. Someone was obviously listening and was making up their own jokes. I checked in with the girls, and Amanda asked Josh and Louise. The consensus was yes.

"Okay then," I said. "What time do you want us?"

"One again?" he said, and I agreed. "Perfect. See you then."

"I don't think they could see more of you than they already have," said Josh as I walked back into the kitchen.

The girls all laughed. We had told them about our early morning teasing session. Louise had pouted not to have been a part of it, but, as I'd pointed out, she could easily have gotten up and come out with us.

"Are you going to do it again tomorrow?" Josh asked.

I shook my head. "It would be too obvious," I said. "We'll leave it for a couple of weeks before our next 'adventure.'"

"So, did you ask Dana about her diet?" I asked Louise. "Is she vegetarian, vegan or have allergies?"

Louise looked at me blankly.

"I'll take that as a no then," I said, sighing. I picked up my phone, sending Dana a text.

_Quick question. Any special diet or food allergies I need to know about?

_Are you sure it's okay? Louise kind of pushed me into it.

_Absolutely. We'll be happy to see you. But I don't want to cook something you can't or won't eat. Nor do I want to send you to the ER in anaphylactic shock. So...?

_No allergies. I'll eat anything as long as it's not too spicy. You want me to bring anything?

_Just you. Are you okay getting here or do you want picking up?

_I'll walk, it's not far.

_Nonsense. Louise will come to get you. She'll text you when she's outside.

_I don't want to be any trouble.

_It's no trouble. See you later.

"Since it was your idea," I said to Louise, "You can go pick her up."

Louise nodded. "Good idea," she said. "It's a good thirty-minute walk otherwise."

"We need to go shopping first though," I said.

"What are you cooking?" asked Amanda.

"Paella," I said.

"Pie whatta?" asked Jules.

"It's a Spanish dish," I said. "Lots of seafood."

"Nice," said Mary.

We went shopping and got everything I needed for the evening meal, plus our weekly list. Using my illusory ID - while quietly quashing my conscience, which was jumping up and down indignantly - I bought a couple of bottles of wine to take to Alan and Anne's the next day.

After doing the shopping, we spent a few hours catching up with class work until it was time for me to start dinner. Louise said she was going to pick Dana up.

"I'll come along for the ride," said Jules. I smiled inwardly, knowing that Jules would keep both Louise's curiosity and naughtiness in check. Josh decided to stay at home.

Dinner was almost ready when Louise returned, with Dana in tow. She came into the house wide-eyed, looking around at the place.

"Wow," she said. "I didn't know you were this rich."

"Rich?" I asked. "What makes you think that?"

"The rent on this place must be astronomical," she said.

"It's not too bad," I said. "And since I sublet to Josh and Louise, that offsets it some."

She looked at Josh and Louise. I could see she was dying to ask what they were paying in rent, but she was too polite to do so. They didn't volunteer the information.

"Dinner's almost ready," I said. "I hope you like seafood."

"Love it," she said. "Is that Paella?"

"You've had it before?" I asked.

She nodded. "I went to Europe with my parents, after I graduated high school," she explained. "We spent a month touring. It was exhausting. We spent four days in Spain. Paella is almost their national dish."

"This is my take on it," I said. "It may not be authentic."

"It smells delicious," she said. "Why didn't you tell me you could cook?"

"I guess it never came up," I said. "It's not like we debate recipes in ethics."

She laughed. "I guess." She held out a twelve pack of beer. "I brought this."

We put her beer in the fridge for later, and we all helped ourselves to ones that were already cold.

After dinner, we all sat in the living room, sipping beer and exchanging childhood stories. Josh had us all in fits of laughter when he told us about his antics as a youngster. He was always in trouble, but to listen to him tell it, it was never his fault, and he'd always managed to charm his way out of it regardless.

Mary and Amanda talked about growing up as identical twins, which gave them opportunities almost no other siblings had. They'd played all the usual tricks on various boyfriends and others who hadn't known that they were a pair.

Dana's upbringing had been stricter. Her father was a pastor, and she let slip that he disapproved of her, although she never explained why. I saw Louise ready to ask questions, but I sent her a request not to. She settled down.

"I used to spend a lot of time with my grandfather," she continued. "He taught me loads of stuff. I would spend hours with him in his workshop. He built furniture as a hobby. He made some beautiful things. He taught me, too, although I was never really any good. He was the first..." she stopped, remembering herself. She was going to say that he had been the first person she had talked to about her feelings, and how she felt she was in the wrong body. He had just held her, and told her that no matter what, he would always love her.

"After he died," Dana said finally, "I had nobody left I could talk to. Certainly not my parents. Even now I don't really talk to them. I get emails sometimes from my mother, but my father pretends that I don't exist. I don't think he really wanted children. He lives up to his responsibilities - pays his part of my fees and upkeep - but otherwise wants nothing to do with me."

She visibly shook herself and looked at me, a small, self-conscious smile on her face. "Sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to dampen the mood."

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Only child," she said. "We moved around a lot when I was younger. My father used to fill in for pastors who went on retreat or were out sick. Sometimes we stayed somewhere a few weeks, sometimes a few months. Never more than a year."

"That must have played havoc with your schoolwork," said Mary.

"In some ways, yes," Dana said, "but in others, no. Because I never really got chance to make friends, all I had was schoolwork. I guess it enabled me to concentrate just on school. That was good for my grades. I had to study a lot on my own, though, since sometimes the new school would have already covered stuff I hadn't, and other times I would be going over stuff I had already done."

"That sounds tough," said Amanda.

"It does when I look back on it," Dana said thoughtfully. "But it was all I knew. I got used to it. I was twelve when my father finally got his own church. Then things settled down."

"Is that where they are now?" I asked, and she nodded again.

"Are you going back there when you graduate?" asked Jules.

Dana shook her head. "No," she said. "I already work in the local prosecutor's office during the holidays. I file stuff and do odd jobs for the lawyers there. Once I graduate, as long as I get the grades, they've promised to find something more stable for me. I'm staying in town."

Conversation drifted on, and more beer was consumed. I felt Amanda's power bathing Dana, giving her feelings of security, safety, acceptance and belonging. I didn't even notice when Dana actually fell asleep.

It was Jules who drew my attention to the sleeping Dana, who had been sitting next to her, and was currently resting her head on Jules' shoulder as she slept.

I gently lifted the sleeping girl with my TK so that Jules could slip out, and then stretched her out on the sofa, placing a pillow under her head. She didn't stir. Alcohol and Empathy were a powerful combination, especially for someone who wasn't used to feeling so relaxed.

We spread a couple of blankets over her and quietly left the room, making our own way to bed. We left the family bathroom light on, and the door open, in case she woke up during the night. It meant she would know where to go if she needed the bathroom and would be able to navigate there reasonably well.

When I got up at four, she had obviously woken at some point, but had gone back to sleep. We hadn't even removed her shoes when we'd laid her down. I figured she had woken up feeling hot in the night and taken off her shoes and her sweatshirt. She had kept her jeans on, and was sleeping under only one of the two blankets we had spread over her.

I'd finished my training, showered, and was in the kitchen making breakfast when she finally surfaced. She stumbled into the kitchen, bleary-eyed.

"Morning," I said. "Sleep well?"

"I didn't mean to..." she began.

"Don't worry about it," I said. "Josh's stories do that to all of us."

"Hey!" said Josh, entering the kitchen. "It was your story about growing up that put her to sleep."

I laughed. "Breakfast?" I offered, indicating the pile of pancakes I had placed on the table next to the large plate of bacon.

"How are you guys not morbidly obese?" asked Dana, gazing wonderingly at the pile of food in the middle of the table.

"We burn a lot of energy having sex all the time," said Louise as she walked through the door. She then realized what she had said. It was a typical Louise comment, but she had forgotten that she was supposed to be toning things down. I guessed that it was a small mercy that she even had clothes on.

Dana looked from Louise to me. "You?" she started to ask.

"It's complicated," said Jules from her position on the opposite side of the table. I saw a hint of a smile on her face. Dana didn't miss the small barb.

"Hey," I said, drawing her attention back to me. "It's only breakfast. Grab a seat."

Dana chose to go sit next to Jules. For some reason she seemed to feel safer there. I made her nervous, as did Josh. Louise absolutely terrified her. The twins came in and settled down, and we attacked the pile of food. Dana seemed astounded at the amount I was putting away.