Caleb 36 - Truth and Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I started to feel the twins flexing their power. I felt both love and pride. It stole over me as Louise continued to build me toward my release. Again and again she slid up and down on my shaft, not changing the movement at all, squeezing me tightly on the outstroke before surrounding me in liquid heat once more.

I could feel that she, too, was succumbing to the constant motion. She was soaked; her juices were drooling from her. They coated my rigid manhood over and over, and the surfeit ran down over my balls and thighs.

She started to moan into my mouth as her own orgasm built, and I could feel that she wanted to speed up - to smash herself down onto me, grind her button into me - but she held off.

I, too, was getting close, but it was such a slow build that it had become almost painful. My cock was so hard that I could feel the veins standing out on it - could feel the rubbing against her slick channel and her lower lips as she moved me in and out of her. It felt like someone had placed a tight band around it, and I knew that I wasn't going to hold out for much longer.

"Louise," I groaned breaking the kiss. "You're going to make me..."

She placed her face beside mine, so her lips were by my ear. "Do it," she whispered. "Cum in me. Show me that you love me."

That tipped me over the edge. I clutched her to me as I erupted inside her, my cock pulsating as I shot thick wads of creamy spunk deep into her pussy.

When she felt me start to cum, she pressed herself hard down against me, grinding her clit against my pubic bone, and hit her own orgasm. Her pussy clenched and twitched, milking me of my cum as I continued to shoot.

My orgasm seemed to be going on and on, my cock twitching and throbbing. I felt like I was shooting gallons of cum into her. She moaned and sighed as she wriggled and twitched on top of me.

As we both reached the end of our climaxes, she held my face in her hands and kissed me tenderly one last time. As she released me from the kiss, she once again placed her lips by my ear.

"I love you," she said. She moved away slightly, and I brought my hand up to cup her cheek.

"I love you," I replied.

We both knew that neither of us was the primary love in the other's life. I had four others whom I would always love above her, and she had Josh, to whom I would always be second, but in that moment that didn't matter. We had shared an incredibly intimate experience, and, for the very first time, we had made love.

It was only then that I realised that I had, almost unconsciously, shared the experience with all my girls, Ness included.

I looked across at the twins, and both were beaming, filled with love and pride.

"That was wonderful," they said together.

I was surprised to see that Jules had accepted the invite too, given that she was in her 'off' state.

As Louise moved off me and into the arms of Josh, I looked to where Jules was standing by the door. She, too, was smiling. She came over, and, heedless of the sweat and sticky mess of our coupling, enveloped me in a hug.

Josh, I saw, was gazing at Louise, his eyes filled with love. She was returning his gaze with equal intensity.

"That was beautiful," sent Ness. "I can't believe how much love I could feel. How can you two love each other so much and not be together?"

"Because as much love as I have for her," I returned, "I still love you, Jules, Mary and Amanda more. And as much love as she has for me, Josh is still her number one."

I felt Josh and Louise begin to stir. They weren't done with each other.

I put my hand out, it happened to land on Josh's arm. They both looked at me.

"Stay?" I asked, not wanting them to leave just yet. They understood I wasn't asking for more sex - just for them to be with us. They both smiled and nodded. They put on quite the show, whether they meant to or not. I was so exhausted that I missed most of it. Jules retreated to her room. I vaguely sensed Mary and Amanda lazily pleasuring each other while watching Josh and Louise conclude their evening; it came through the bond as almost a dream.

I woke up the next morning with Jules in my arms; I'd slept so soundly that I hadn't sensed her return at all. Amanda was on her other side, facing me. Josh was curled up at my back, and Mary and Louise were on his other side. I lay for a moment just 'experiencing' the sensations of waking up in another man's arms for a change. It wasn't too strange, but there were subtle differences. Josh's body was firm and muscular behind me, whereas all of my girls - although none of them had an ounce of excess fat - were much softer.

There was also his autonomic nervous system, which was currently nestled between the cheeks of my ass. It felt hot and hard there. For a moment, I relished the sensation.

Sighing, I extricated myself from between the bodies, realizing that I was leaving Jules face-to-face with Josh and his morning wood. I hoped it wouldn't be too much of a shock for her, but I was certain that by then she could deal with it without issues.

I showered, and got ready to start my day.

Louise came into the kitchen as I was making breakfast, having returned from the dojo and showered again. She walked up and put her arms around my neck, drawing me down for a kiss.

"Good morning," she said. "Last night was wonderful; thank you."

"I should be thanking you - and Josh," I replied. "Outside of my girls I have never felt as much love as I did last night. I also remembered how much I love you, both of you!"

"That's good," said Louise, who still had her arms around my neck, "because we both love you." She kissed me again before releasing me and moving to the cupboard to get some plates out.

Josh surprised me, then, by coming over and kissing me too.

"She's right," he said as he went and sat at the table.

Josh and I had kissed a few times before - mostly on the occasions when we'd been 'playing' together. I could think of only one other occasion when he had kissed me outside of that. I sensed that there had been a significant change in his and Louise's relationship, and that had allowed him to feel more secure with feelings - feelings that Louise had for me, and the feelings that he, himself, had for me. He had long since come to terms with the fact he was bisexual. At first, he had thought it was only me he was attracted to, but since the break-in, and then the fantasy rape, he had realized that his tastes were more diverse than he had previously thought. I did wonder how much influence the triple whammy of the twins and my powers had had on that too.

It had been a process for him, and I appreciated that. He seemed to be far more comfortable with just about everything, and he was no longer afraid to express his feelings - no matter who they were for.

The twins arrived, and got kisses from both Josh and Louise before I received a steaming kiss from each of them.

Jules came in and looked around the kitchen. She laughed, and then went around and gave everyone, including Josh, one of her Jules kisses. I raised my eyebrow at that. I didn't remember her ever getting that close to him before.

"Well," she said, "since I woke up this morning with his cock in my hand, I guessed we'd been officially introduced."

Josh blushed. "It wasn't exactly in your hand," he said with a self-conscious grin.

"Maybe," said Louise to Jules, "sometime when your window is open, you'll let Josh and me help you 'scratch your itch?"

"Maybe," she said with a small smile.

I was in for another surprise that night when my class lined up on the mat and there were two new students.

"Class," I said, "welcome our two newcomers: Josh and Louise." The entire class turned to them and bowed.

Later, I heard Louise and Carys talking.

"So, you live with them too?" Carys was saying. "Doesn't that get a little awkward?"

"Not at all," said Louise. "You should come over one evening. Caleb is also a really good cook."

"Also?" asked Carys. Louise just smiled.

Next morning, I was in the kitchen making breakfast when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Fiona.

­_OMFG what did you do to me?

_Happy birthday. I Gave you an incentive to keep going. Call it an eighteenth birthday present.

­ _Is that going to happen every time I weigh myself?

­ _Depends. ;-)

_I lost twenty pounds in three weeks so seven pounds per week?

I remembered, then, that I had some responsibility for the girl's health, separate and apart from helping her dump the excess weight.

_That would be too much. Target is four pounds per week. Eat healthily and exercise. You will continue to lose weight. I'm glad it's working for you.

"What are you grinning at?" asked Jules as she entered the kitchen. I showed her the texts from Fiona.

"It's a great start," I said. "She only has another one hundred and sixty pounds or so to go."

"That's about forty weeks," calculated Jules.

"Probably longer," I said. "I just need to keep an eye on her. If we go up to your parents' in the summer, I'll take another look at her then. Perhaps do some readjusting. The other thing to consider is the excess skin that is going to be a problem. I'm having trouble visualizing how I'd help with that. I'll have to speak to Jeevan."

After breakfast, we all headed to campus. I was heading for what had become the highlight of my academic week: my ethics class. I was surprised and intrigued by the topic that we were going to begin to address: the ethics of being a superhero.

"Let's imagine," said the professor after we had settled down, "that there is someone among us who has superpowers. What rights or responsibilities does this person have? Do they have the right to interfere with people who are going about their daily lives, even if they are breaking the law? They are not, after all, duly trained and authorized law enforcement officers.

"What if they interfered with the actions of a nation, or in geopolitics more generally? What if this superhero were to remove and destroy the entire nuclear arsenal of all nuclear powers? What if they were to interfere with the industrialization of a developing nation to prevent further climate damage? What rights and-or responsibilities would such a being have?"

The topic was popular; I'd never seen so many hands shoot up so quickly. Primed as the class had been by the professor's introductory comments, the arguments against vigilantism came out first, only to be followed by a reactionary wave of pro-crime-fighting spirit. That wave was, among other things, a broadside against the inefficiency and corruption of state-based law enforcement.

Then the two positions dovetailed with arguments about what might happen if the government had either the cooperation, or outright control, of the superpowered individual. Such power, it was suggested, would be bound to corrupt such weak people as mere politicians. The professor asked if nuclear weapons were the same, and if the same solution - mutually assured destruction - would emerge or be viable. The sudden shift from ground-level crime fighting to geopolitics threw many students off guard, even though the professor had given them fair warning. He smiled knowingly.

Later on, one student suggested that a superpowered individual's ethical compass would be truer - or at least have the potential to be truer, as he amended when challenged - due to simply not needing as much from regular society in the first place. Another rejoined that power seemed to corrupt even more at the highest levels of luxury and excess.

"Mmmm," the professor mused, "Plato versus Acton. That is a classic."

Meanwhile, I was thinking to myself, "If only they knew." I wasn't even sure to what, specifically, I was referring.

"You were very quiet in there," said Dana as we walked out of the classroom together after the class was over. The professor had declared that the debates were to be continued, which was rare. There was only so much time in the semester.

"It was an interesting question," I said. "I just don't think that you can generalize."

"Oh?" she asked. "You think supes are wholly exempt from psychohistory? I mean, Asimov himself kinda-sorta agreed with that, I suppose. I guess it would depend on how many people in a given population had them, and how much precedent there already was."

I cheated, and stole the info from her. As a compromise, I didn't pretend to know exactly what she'd referenced. I made a note to either read the Foundation trilogy or steal the experience from somebody who already had. I wondered if Jules had.

"Well," I said, "what are the specific powers? Take Wolverine, for instance. He's a fighter. The things that make him superhuman are all about taking punishment and doling it out, right there on the ground floor. Aren't his ethical dilemmas going to be different than, say, Professor Xavier's?"

She thought about that for a second. "Yes and no," she said. "The broad question is whether you impose your will on those who are less powerful than you. Any superpower, from instant healing and adamantium bones, to mind reading, will give you superiority to us norms."

My breath caught when she said that, but I quickly realized that it had just been coincidental.

"It's more about abusing power," she continued, "rather than what that power is."

We were walking toward the cafeteria for lunch as we talked.

"But what's 'abuse' and what isn't? I asked. "What you might consider an abuse of power, someone else might consider a perfectly reasonable act."

"Such as?" she said, frowning a little.

"Let's say you had the power to heal someone," I suggested, "and you did so, saving their life. But in order to maintain your secret identity, you weren't able to ask for consent. Would that be an abuse of power?"

She considered that for a moment. "I would have to say yes," she said. "We would condemn any medical professional who operated on someone without their consent."

"But doctors do it all the time," I said. "Emergency trauma cases go to the OR without consent in the name of lifesaving surgery if the patient themselves is unable to consent, and there is nobody else around."

"But in your example," she asserted, "the patient is awake, aware, and fully able to consent - and, more importantly, to withhold consent. It is an unwillingness to be 'unmasked' that is barring the healer from seeking consent, not the fact that the patient is not physically able.

"Don't you think it's telling that you're jumping straight to emergency situations where normal society is concerned? Sounds to me like your supe is doing exactly what the government does: trying to frame everything as an emergency or a special case so that they get to do whatever they think is right, without having to consult with the lowly peons."

It was at that moment that the twins sat down. Amanda's eyes were wide, and Mary was frowning.

"What have you told her?" asked Mary in a panicked thought.

"Nothing," I sent, and then offered up the memory of our ethics lecture and the conversation since the class. Both the twins sighed in relief. I spotted Jules heading our way, and sent her the memories as well, just so she wouldn't panic if we were still discussing superpowers when she sat down.

"Don't you think," asked Mary, "that the whole ethical standpoint of someone with superpowers would be different?"

Dana raised an eyebrow. "In what way?" she asked.

"Well," said Mary, "human ethics have largely been developed based on their abilities. If a being had powers extra to those, surely their ethical standpoint would have evolved to take those abilities into account.

"For instance," she went on, "let's say someone could read minds, and that those people who couldn't read minds weren't aware that, all the time, their immediate thoughts were audible to the mind reader. As the person with the power, because you hear people's surface thoughts all the time, you might not think it's a problem. It's just like overhearing a conversation in a bar. You don't actively listen, but you can't help overhearing some things.

"However, the person whose mind is being read might think that they are being violated because their thoughts are being overheard in such a way."

"What do you think, Jules?" asked Dana.

Jules got settled with her tray before replying. "I think that, in that instance, it would depend on what you did with the information you gained in that manner. If, for instance, you heard that someone was about to commit a serious crime, you should report it - just like if you'd overheard it in a bar. However, if you discovered a secret that was personal to the 'thinker' but not a risk to anyone else, then you would have a responsibility to keep that secret. I hate gossips."

"Would you tell that person you knew their secret?" asked Amanda, looking at Jules.

"God no!" exclaimed Jules. "How creepy would that be?"

"Which contextualizes Mary's argument," Dana said. "We can assume for argument's sake that superpowered people are rare, because if they weren't, then we probably wouldn't call them 'super' powers to begin with. So, then they know all about how normal society and normal people operate. They know they have special advantages. Them having their own ethical sensibilities isn't outright unreasonable, but I think it's misguided to let them totally off the hook for any obligation to 'read the room' - you know, 'the room' being 'almost all of human society as we know it.'"

"But what if it was something that they wanted people to know," Amanda pressed, "but were just too scared to tell?"

"You're lucky she's such a nerd about this stuff," I sent. "That was a pretty obvious redirect." She sent me back the equivalent of a tongue sticking out.

"Depends on my relationship with the person," said Jules. "If it were a complete stranger, then I'd just mind my own business and get on with my life. If it were someone that I were friends with, then I would just be the best friend I could be to that person until they felt ready to confide in me."

"Geez, did you guys literally rehearse this?" I sent playfully.

"No, we're just good at improv," sent Mary. "You're... okay at it."

I noticed Dana gazing at Jules, her sandwich halfway to her mouth.

We finished up our lunches and went our separate ways. I went to my 'office' by the library, as I had three hypnotherapy appointments booked for that afternoon.

I had seen my first one, and was heading into the library to see if my second had arrived yet, when I saw Dana sitting at one of the desks, staring at her computer. She looked about ready to cry.

"Dana?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

She looked up at me. "My laptop died," she said. "I just switched it on- or rather, tried to - and nothing happened."

"Maybe the battery is dead?" I suggested, but she shook her head.

"It's plugged in, and the light on the charger came on. It should work even if the battery is completely dead. I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't afford a new one, and it's got all my coursework on it."

"Do you not back it up to the cloud?" I asked, being that guy. The one with the totally non helpful question designed to make you feel worse in any given situation.

She shook her head. "It was always something I was going to get around to, but never did," she said, tears starting to well in her eyes.

"Jules," I sent, "Dana's laptop crapped out. Can you take a look at it?"

"Sure," she replied. "Get her to bring it over tonight."

"I'm sure Jules would be able to take a look at it for you," I said. "Even if she can't fix it, she can probably get all your work off of it."