Caleb 40 - Growing Pains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda says quite a lot of things," I said. "If she got her way, I think I would be sleeping with just about everyone we know."

"Why?" she asked. "Why is she, are they, so okay with you sleeping around. Do they do it too?"

"I don't think," I said, "that our relationship's boundaries are what you really wanted to talk about. Are they?"

She worried at the nail again.

"I like you Caleb," she said hesitantly. "I really like you. When you are around, I feel safe... and comfortable... and..."

"Horny?" I suggested - she blushed, looked down and worried at her nail again.

"What is it that you are looking for Carys?" I asked her. "You know that I have four fiancées that I love more than anything else in the world. I'm neither looking to replace them nor add to that number."

"I don't know," she said. "I just..."

"I want you to fuck me," Her mind screamed at me.

"I had a boyfriend," she began. "Back in Iowa."

I hadn't known where they lived before moving to Oregon. They had never offered the information, and I had never thought to ask.

"When we left," she continued, "Dad offered for him to come with us. He didn't want to move out here. Obviously, I wasn't worth moving for. We've been out here for months now. I live with my father and I'm either at home or here at the dojo. The only men I have met are sleazeballs who only want one thing Although it is exactly what I want, I don't want it with them."

"What do you want, Carys?" I pressed.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, out loud this time. "I know that you and I are never going to be a permanent thing. I really don't understand your family dynamic, but I know you make me feel safe, and comfortable - and horny. I also know that you and the girls like to 'play' together with others but that really doesn't interest me; I'm not into girls at all. Amanda told me I could borrow you and I want to take her, you, up on that. Does that make me a slut? Maybe, but I don't care. I just need someone to make me feel like a woman from time to time, until I find a man of my own.

"Will you do that for me, Caleb, please?"

She stood up and walked over, until she was standing in front of me. She held out her hand, and taking hold of mine, pulled me to my feet.

"Here?" I asked.

"Neutral ground," she said. "My house has my father; your place has your girls."

"They would leave us alone," I said.

"But they would still be there," she said. "I'd know they were there, just outside the door."

"It's kind of public," I said gesturing to the windows. The whole of the inside of the dojo was visible from the street through the front windows.

"Not 'here' here," she said leading me to the staff changing room. "Here."

She pulled me inside and, closing the door, pulled me into a kiss.

She tasted of mint, and need.

When I left the dojo an hour later, Carys was back in her gi. We had both showered in the small cubicle in the changing room, separately. It was too small for anything else.

We went back into the main room, and she unlocked the door, her class was due to start in about forty minutes so she expected people to start arriving soon.

"Caleb," she said as I opened the door to leave. I looked back at her.

She smiled. "Thank you," she said. "Tell your girls 'thank you' too, I hope they'll let me borrow you again sometime?"

I smiled at her and went home.

"How was she?" asked Mary when I arrived home.

It was simpler to just send them the memories.

"It's a shame," said Amanda with a pout. "I would have liked to play with her too."

"I got the impression that she has issues about that," I said. "It may be an interesting project for you, but I honestly can't see you changing her mind."

Mary shook her head. "We can't put pressure on her," she said. "If it's not her thing, then we're just going to have to accept it. Caleb can take care of her needs until she finds someone for herself.

"Now, speaking of needs, it's nearly seven and we are hungry..."

I grinned at her and went into the kitchen to make dinner.

Jules followed me into the kitchen.

"How was it?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, you saw my memories.

"Only of the 'event'" she said. "You didn't share the lead up. How was your first time 'sharing' outside of the house without the girls nearby."

I thought about that for a moment. "You know," I admitted. "It wasn't an issue. I knew that the girls would be fine with it, so it never even registered with me. I was sad that she wouldn't come back and include the girls, but other than that..."

"You know what the next step will be though, right?" she asked looking me in the eye.

I considered her words. "They will share without me," I said. "Possibly with someone I haven't even met." I considered once again how that made me feel, or how I would feel when it actually happened. I also considered that having sex with Carys would accelerate the opening of those doors.

"Or you may come back here and find a stranger in your bed," she said. "I'm not trying to upset you, but you need to be prepared. You have a lot of power and you sometimes 'react.' You need to be ready for those scenarios.

"The girls are really proud with how far you have come. Judging by your reaction just then, you are not all the way there. Now it may be that, just like the other times, the actuality of it will be much less problematic than the mere thought of it. However, you need to be prepared. You could do a lot of damage both physically and to our relationship if you react badly."

"Are you trying to tell me something?" I asked. "Have they already shared, or are they planning to share, with someone?" I felt I knew the answer given our network but now I was unsure.

Jules shrugged. "If they are they haven't told me about it," she said. "They wouldn't, or couldn't, hide it from you in any case. They think that you are okay with it. I know that intellectually you are okay with it. Well, maybe not 'okay', but you know it will happen regardless. I'm less certain how you will react when actually faced with it."

I continued to ponder Jules' words all through dinner, and afterward as I cleared up. I conjured up scenarios where I came home and found them having sex with someone I didn't know. I tried to decide how I would feel about it, but I couldn't. I would just have to wait and see how things played out.

As it turns out, I didn't have long to wait.

The next night, instead of going to the range, we went to see Gracie. Once again Dylan was there, they were fast becoming a couple. He was apparently spending all of his off-duty hours with her. He fed her her liquid diet, and kept her company. It soon became obvious that we were encroaching on their time together so after about thirty minutes, we left them to it.

Friday night, we went bowling again. For once Dana cried off, she said she had an assignment to finish and was 'in the zone' and wanted to complete it. So, it was just me, the twins, Jules, Josh and Louise.

I was doing really well. I'd just hit my fourth consecutive strike, without powers, and as I came back to sit down, I saw that Amanda was talking to one of the guys who were bowling on the next lane.

I thought nothing of it at the time, although we did have to interrupt them for her to take her next turn.

When I came back from my next shot - another strike - both Mary and Amanda were talking to him and one of his friends. Their auras showed that all four of them were horny.

As I sat down - it was Josh's turn to bowl - I watched the twins and the two boys. There was definite chemistry there and it looked like they were getting ready for something more. I gritted my teeth. I could feel something building in my chest, and I didn't know what to do about it.

Intellectually I realised I was being stupid. The twins needed to share just as much as I did, and so far, other than the couple of episodes with Dean, Josh had been their only outlet. Did other women count for them? I presumed it did, since they played with Daisy and Gracie with me. Even so they needed this. It was wrong of me to get in their way. Emotions are not so logical. I was severely conflicted over what I was seeing. These were MY GIRLS and they were overtly flirting...and more...right in front of me. It stung and I was on the verge of turning the two boys into meat paste.

I felt a hand in mine. Jules.

"Look at the love," she said. "Look at the love they have for you, and their feelings for those two."

For a moment I did just that. I looked at the love that the twins had for me. It was incredible. It was vast, a living thing that permeated their every fibre. Suddenly the burning ball of rage in my chest evaporated. I knew that my girls loved me more than anything in the world, and no matter what they did, or didn't, do with those guys, they would always come home to me. They needed this as much as I needed it. I thought about Jeevan and how badly he had been hurt by not sharing. Could I do that to my girls? I knew that if I were against it, they loved me enough to not share. They would sacrifice that for me.

I looked over at the twins again, and Mary looked at me. She cocked her head to the side and smiled. Then the boy she had been talking to said something, and she turned back to him.

I looked at the guys they were talking to. They seemed nice enough. I resisted the temptation to pry into their minds. I almost justified it to myself, saying that I was looking out for my girls, but it was a thin fiction. My girls could easily take care of themselves. They didn't need me babysitting them.

I won that frame convincingly - not a perfect frame, but almost my personal best score.

"Caleb," said Amanda, bringing the boys over to meet me. "This is Max and David."

"Hey," I said smiling at them. "Nice to meet you."

"They've invited Amanda and I to a party," said Mary.

"Okay," I said. "Is it an all-night thing or will you need a ride home later?"

Mary looked at the boy she had been talking to, I didn't know if it was Max or David.

I heard the thought go through his head.

"If she were my girl, I wouldn't let her out of my sight. I'd worship the ground she, they, walked on."

I relayed the thought to Mary and Amanda - they both smiled.

"We'll call you. But don't wait up." Amanda said.

"Are you going to bowl the rest of the game at least?" asked Josh looking far more upset about the deal than I felt.

"Take our turn," said Mary, picking up her coat. The twins, and the guys, left.

Josh and Louise both looked at me. Josh looked angry.

"What?" I said. "They need to 'share' just like I do. They seemed like nice guys. A bit more notice would have been nice, but they haven't really had much opportunity to meet guys, have they?"

With the twins gone the last frame took much less time to finish. We left the alley less than twenty minutes after the girls.

The twins were not back by the time I woke the next morning. I felt for them through the connection. They were both asleep. I went out for a run.

I was back and making breakfast when I felt them both wake. Then there apparently was another round of sex before they left the boys and headed home. I would have gone to pick them up, but they chose to get a cab instead.

Jules and I had started moving the furniture in the den by the time they arrived home.

"What the fuck was that!!" said Jules as they walked in through the door.

Mary and Amanda both looked at her with shock in their eyes.

"What?" asked Amanda voice tremulous.

"You go out with us and then dump us and go off like a couple of sluts to fuck two total strangers."

Mary looked like she had been slapped.

"Jules," I said.

"No Caleb," she said. "It's not okay. Their behaviour was disgusting. I know they need to share. It's part of who they are, part of who you all are. I get that. But that wasn't about sharing. Did they think for one second on how that would look to those guys? How it would look to others at the alley? They arrive with a guy, dump him, and leave with two total strangers like a couple of low rent hookers. I'd be just as pissed at you if you had gone and picked up a girl and left with her."

"Now go and get showered, the pair of you stink like a couple of ten cent whores."

"Jules," I said again. "That's not..."

"Caleb! Shut the fuck up!!" she snapped at me. "It's not for you to decide what I can and cannot get pissed off about! I'm royally pissed at the two of them right now!" She turned back towards the twins. "GO!"

They scurried off to the bathroom to get showered.

"Jules?" I said. "What's wrong?"

"It's not right," she said again. "I know you shared with Carys and have shared with others. Up until Carys though you were all together. But even with Carys, you didn't dump the twins to go off with her. You told them where you were going, and they knew what was possibly going to happen. They had met Carys. They had the opportunity to object and speak to you about it quietly before the fact.

"What they did last night was totally different. They just grabbed the nearest two cocks, gave you a cursory introduction, and then fucked off with them. You could have objected sure but that would have made you look like a whining cunt. In addition, they also did it in a very public place. Now every time we go to the bowling alley guys are going to be drooling around them thinking that they are a pair of sluts who will go home with anyone that sniffs their skirt.

"That's without whatever rumours those boys start. And if that is not enough, they both come home stinking of sex, of those boys, and most likely still full of their cum. What were they hoping? That you would go down on them and eat their cum from their twats? They treated you like a cuck - and that is not okay. Not only that, but what were you supposed to do? Go home and jerk off?"

The twins came back into the room. They had showered and changed.

"Jules?" Amanda said. "I'm sorry. I heard everything you said to Caleb, and you were right. We acted as if we were unattached and just picked up a couple of random guys. It was wrong, and no, we weren't expecting Caleb to 'clean up'. We just wanted to get back."

"Caleb," began Mary. "Thank you for not reacting last night. I felt your anger, your rage, and felt you control it. And in hindsight, given your feelings, we shouldn't have left with the guys. If you had asked us not to, we wouldn't have gone, but as Jules said what we did was wrong.

"Yes, we need to share, but we could have, and should have, done things very differently. To go off with those guys, leaving you to come home with Jules was wrong. If we'd have thought about it, I guess we might have thought that Louise could have taken care of you. But the bottom line is we didn't think."

"Mary, Amanda," I began, then turned to Jules, "Jules. I love all of you. You have stood and watched me make mistake after mistake and forgiven me for all of them. This is only the second, maybe the third one you guys have made. I would say let they who are without sin, but then Jules would stone us all to death."

Mary and Amanda both looked at Jules. I could see her still simmering but her rage was cooling.

"Jules?" said Mary, noticeably making no attempt to use her power. "I'm sorry. Please, I love you. I promise that nothing like that will ever happen again."

"Me too," echoed Amanda.

"Was the sex good at least?" asked Jules.

Amanda smiled ruefully. "It was barely okay," she said. "It was nothing like it is with you guys."

"Jules," I said to her gently.

Mary and Amanda both looked at Jules, who quirked a smile at them. "Sluts," she grumped pulling them both into a hug. I felt a hand on my arm and realized that Mary had reached out to pull me in too. I joined revelling in the love and contact with three of my four girls.

We spent the rest of the morning moving furniture around. I used my TK to lift everything out of the den up into the attic space and store it there. Then we moved the bedroom furniture out of Jules workshop. Jules was happy to have more space in there.

The den made a nice bedroom. But for the fact it didn't have an ensuite I might have moved in there myself. The sixty-inch television on the wall helped.

Once all that was sorted out, we had some lunch, and did our usual weekend chores; shopping, tidying, and homework. Normally we would do the later on the Sunday, but we were going to see Nana Babi with Josh and Louise the day after.

_Are you coming over for dinner? I sent the text to Dana.

_Yes please.

_We'll come pick you up.

There was a knock at the front door. When I answered it, Dana was standing on the porch - grinning.

"How long have you been out there?" I asked.

"Just arrived," she said. "I was hoping you were going to invite me. I guess I jumped the gun."

I laughed. "You have a permanent invite," I said. "You know that. But we're away tomorrow so you'll have to fend for yourself I'm afraid."

"Away?" asked Dana.

"Going to see an old friend of Louise's," I said. "We probably won't be back until late."

We had dinner, and a nice evening. Dana, once again, slept in the spare room. Despite Dana being down the hall, the twins and I made up properly. Make-up sex is, truly, great sex.

I was pondering as I was making breakfast the next morning. Instead of training in the yard I had gone out for a run and had just showered.

"Penny for them?" asked Jules as she walked into the kitchen. She was often the first up, having been used to getting up early back home.

"I was thinking about Dana," I said. "Wondering if we should offer her a room once the holiday is over."

"You think Gracie will move out?" she asked.

"I do," I said. "Probably as soon as she is back on her feet. But even if she doesn't, now we have the den as a spare room, or possibly playroom, we could let Dana use the room she is in now."

"Why?" Jules asked.

I stopped to consider that question. It was valid.

"Because aside from us," I said, "she has nobody here."

"She managed for two years," said Jules. "Why should the last year be any different."

I looked at her and realized that she wasn't objecting, merely playing devil's advocate. Making me think about what I was suggesting.

"I know," I said. "But she was miserable for those two years. Why should she be miserable for the rest of the time she has here?"

"You realise that that will put her under all three of your influences," she returned. "Full time. You know what is likely to happen then."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," I said with a little grin. "She needs to come to terms with sex as part of her gender identity. However she wants to express it, she does need to do so. Right now, she is suppressing it, and that is not good for her.

"She's not ace. She has a sex drive, but no outlet. Whether she goes on to fully transition or not she needs to learn to express herself sexually, otherwise she is going to suffer."

"And you want to help her do that?" asked Jules.

"Not specifically," I said. "I just want her to be happy, or at least less miserable, for the last year of her university career. If anything else happens then it happens. I won't be looking for it, but I won't shy away from it either. Who knows we may just rev her up and she might go off and find herself someone."

"Okay then," she said. "Then I'm for it."

"You're for what?" asked Louise entering the kitchen, naked as usual.

"Did you forget Dana is here?" I asked. Louise snorted.

"She never gets up this early," said Louise, and then turned around, coming face to face with Dana. She went scarlet and began to stutter. "Oh hi, er um." I dropped the illusion and Dana vanished. It took Louise a second to realize and then she glared at me.