Caleb 47 - The Beach

Story Info
Caleb goes to the beach.
12.1k words
4.88
11.6k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 48 of the 82 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note.

As always thanks to Dr Mark for his help, advice and editing on this story.

PM

Caleb 47 - The Beach

I was deep in thought as I moved up and down the length of the pool. As usual, I was up at four in the morning and decided to do laps since I wouldn't have the opportunity to swim once we returned home. I wondered what effect sharing Jules' first time would have not only on Cheryl, but also on Dean. Last time she 'shared' in that way, Cheryl was insatiable for a week, and I'd had to create an illusion to settle her down.

There were differences this time though.

With Cheryl, it wasn't her first time so she wouldn't be so profoundly affected. Since Dean had been in the sharing, for the first time this time, he might also be affected, possibly more than Cheryl. However, there was a lot less of the physical sensations shared with Dean; he shared more of the emotions and so I doubted that he would be revved up quite so much.

As it was, Ness was the first to emerge from the chateau. She came out to the pool just after six. I'd lost count of the number of laps I had done, but I guesstimated I'd swum probably between two and three miles, in the two hours I'd been out there.

"Hey you," I said swimming to the side of the pool. Ness leaned down and kissed me.

"Good morning," she said.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes, but that bed is too big," she said. "I like our bed, its cosier."

I smiled up at her. "Are the others up yet?" I asked. She nodded.

"Breakfast will be ready in about fifteen minutes," she said. "You need to get showered."

I got out of the pool and trotted into the chateau. I showered as instructed and by the time breakfast was served, I was in the dining room with all the girls.

Dean and Cheryl emerged from their bedroom about fifteen minutes later. They looked like they hadn't slept much, and Cheryl seemed to be walking a little tentatively.

Both went over to Jules and enveloped her in a hug. Neither spoke but they held onto their daughter for a good while. When they finally released her they took their seats at the table. Dean didn't seem to want to look in my direction. Cheryl, though, looked over at me and grinned.

"We were thinking about having a lazy day around the chateau," she said.

"Having difficulty walking?" I asked. "Do you think you pulled something yesterday?"

Ness snorted into her orange juice and began to cough.

Dean shook his head as he passed his youngest daughter a napkin.

"How about," he said, "we spend the day here. The weather is going to be nice so you guys can wander around the grounds, or just sit by the pool, and then we can go to that restaurant that Jules saw yesterday for dinner."

We all thought that that was a great idea.

After breakfast, we gathered around the pool and enjoyed the sunshine. I watched Cheryl and Dean out of the corner of my eye. Neither seemed to be suffering any untoward effects from last night's share, but I could see that Dean was still reluctant to look at me.

I needed to re-break the ice with him or it could turn into something more, and possibly damage our relationship. I wandered over and sat in the chair next to him.

"You ok?" I asked. He finally looked at me, a little uncomfortably.

"I..." he began.

"It was no different," I said, "than when we shared in your room back at the ranch. There was a lot more going on then, so you didn't feel all the individual sensations, but the sensations were still there. Last night, all there was, was Jules and me, so things were, perhaps, a little clearer."

"I felt you..." he began, "I felt me... in her."

"I know," I said, "but at the same time you felt other things too. You also felt the love that we had for each other, for the girls, and for the both of you, didn't you?"

He nodded. "That was amazing," he said. "It was all amazing. I just..."

"Just because you felt what you felt," I began.

He looked down, once again not wanting to meet my eye.

"Just because of that," I continued, "doesn't mean that you have changed. It doesn't mean that I, or any of your girls, including Ness, Jules, and Cheryl think differently about you. You know that Cheryl loves you beyond anything you could imagine, and your girls do too. That wouldn't change no matter what. You felt that love, from all of them. Didn't you?"

He nodded.

Anything else, the feeling of being inside Jules and the pleasure that brought - was our pleasure, mine and Jules', not actually yours. Just as the orgasms you felt were ours and not yours. You were not a participant; you were an observer. It hasn't changed who you are. It may give you a little extra 'energy' for a day or two but that will fade too with time.

He looked at me. "Caleb," he said. "I'm a marine. I've tried to be an honorable man all my life - secure in my values and what I thought was right. What happened last night, although amazing, and wonderful, has made me doubt that. It made me wonder whether I was just hiding behind some kind of false morality."

"You are," I said, "exactly who you have always been. You're a strong, loving, caring man. Even before last night you didn't judge others for their choices, the twins and their being together for instance, and that was one of many reasons why I looked up to you.

"If you are doubting your morality - then don't. Last night was an experience outside anything that you could possibly have a frame of reference for. Your body was feeling sensations and emotions from an entirely different perspective than what you had previously felt.

"If you doubt what I'm saying look over there. See Jules? Look how she looks in her bikini. Tell me, does that arouse you in any way?"

He glanced across at Jules who was lying on her back taking in the morning sun. She looked very appealing...and sexy.

"No," he said, shaking his head.

"Well there you go," I said. "If that 12-on-a-scale-of-10 over there can't raise a woody in you, then you ain't interested in continuing what happened last night."

"But you..." he began.

"Dean," I started, "Pops. You know I love you, right?"

He nodded.

"In the last year, you have all but replaced my own father. I have come to you for help and advice as I would have previously gone to him. I feel safe and secure knowing that you have my back. In other words, I love you, like a father.

"I hope, that in some small way, you feel something like that for me. You said that Mary and Amanda are your girls, just like Jules and Ness, and I'm hoping that I'm also included in that family."

He nodded again.

"After last night," I went on, "and feeling what I felt for Jules, it's easy to get things mixed up, but that will fade, I promise you. Just remember the relationship you had with Jules before, and will have again. You are what you have always been, a great father.

"You're need and desire to protect Jules and Ness, and now the twins, that is the true you. I knew that then and I know it now. You have always been honest with yourself, and those around you. Last night just got you a little turned around. It will settle.

"But one thing that you should know, and whether a father wants to hear this about his daughter or no, knowing that you were sharing the experience with her, made last night even more special for Jules. We all only have one first time to give and having you and Cheryl sharing in hers, made it perfect for her. You made your daughter so happy, and you should be proud of that."

Dean sat back in his chair shaking his head.

"Tell me again how old you are," he said. "because I'm sure I just went to your twenty first but hell, you sound like my grandfather."

I stood up, and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Go easy on Cheryl," I said. "She looks a little sore."

"Payback's a bitch," he said to me with a grin. I laughed.

I did take a moment to check Cheryl over and make sure she wasn't injured. There were places that were a little sore and I applied some soothing and a little healing. A couple of hours and she would be as good as new.

She had been reading a book and she stopped and looked up at me.

She cocked her head to the side, and then smiled.

"Thank you," she mouthed at me. I gave her a small smile in return.

I went and sat back down. Jules and Ness both came over and slipped into my lap. Each of them took a leg and would have both fallen off, had I not been supporting them with TK. It had become instinctive.

"How's daddy?" asked Jules.

"He is just fine," I said. "Last night was a bit of a shock for him, but he was pleased that you had a good night. How are you feeling?"

"Still a little tender," she said.

"I could..." I began.

"Don't you dare," she said. "I'm going to enjoy every twinge. Last night, something happened that I never thought would happen in my lifetime. Oh, I knew I'd have sex, but I never thought that I would make love, would want it that way, and would lose my virginity in such a perfect way to such a perfect man. I want to treasure every sensation."

I pulled her to me and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you," I said. I then repeated the gesture on Ness. "You too," I said.

"We know." they said in unison. I laughed.

"Don't you two start that," I said. They both grinned.

We had a great day lounging around the pool. At lunchtime, the housekeeper brought out sandwiches and drinks. At about six, we all went inside and got dressed, ready to go into town for dinner.

Dean, being the organizational genius of the family, had actually noted the name of the restaurant the previous night and had booked us a table for eight pm. The food was fantastic and we resolved to eat here at least once more before we left Paris, on the next leg of our journey, in four days.

We spent the rest of the week touring Paris even going to the pale imitation of Disneyland that they have there. It was okay, but very expensive, for what it was. I had never actually been to DisneyWorld in Florida, but I was sure that it would be better than this European knock off. Jules said that she wanted to go to DisneyWorld, if only to go to Epcot, which she had heard was amazing.

That was put onto our To Do list for when we left college.

We finally made it back to that restaurant on our last night in Paris. We ate slightly earlier and were back in the chateau by ten, making sure that everything was packed up and ready for us to leave in the morning.

"How much longer do you guys want to be travelling?" asked Dean. "I was thinking a week in Spain, on the beach, and then see what happens. But I'm getting the vibe that you might be ready to go home then?"

I looked at the girls. Personally, I would have been happy to go straight home the next day. I'd had an amazing time, but I liked being at home, whether that home was the ranch or the house mattered not. A week on the beach sounded nice though.

Eventually we reached the consensus that we would go down to Spain, and spend a week in the sun, but after that, we would head back home. We would then spend a couple of weeks at the ranch and then go and brave a week at my parents, or at least in a nearby hotel. I still wasn't sure how that was going to work.

We left the chateau early the next morning, and met up with Gerry at the airport for the slightly longer flight from Paris to Barcelona. Dean had apparently rented a villa along the coast with its own private beach.

When we landed at Barcelona airport, I was surprised to be once more 'collected' at passport control as I had been in the UK. I guess I figured that since it had not happened in France, they'd either lost interest in me or even lost track of me. That was apparently not the case.

The woman that was waiting for me in the office was stunning.

She stood about five feet seven tall with coffee colored skin and smoky dark eyes. Her jet-black hair had no highlights, but was so black, it had a blue sheen. Her hair tumbled over her shoulders and down her back. She wore a flowing skirt and a cropped shirt that struggled to contain her substantial breasts. I guesstimated that she was maybe five or six years older than me.

She grinned at me as I admired her, even going so far as to give a little twirl, showing me the flare of her hips to a generous but firm ass.

"Do I pass?" she asked.

"With flying colors," I said. "Apologies, for staring. You were not quite what I was expecting."

"Oh?" she breathed. "And what were you expecting?"

"To be honest," I answered, "I didn't know. The last person that spoke to me like this was nowhere near as beautiful as you."

She inclined her head graciously. "Thank you," she said. "I'm sure that Mr. Goode will not be too disappointed though."

While she spoke perfect English, her voice had just the hint of an accent, giving everything she said an exotic feel.

She sat at the desk indicating for me to take the seat on the other side.

"Welcome to Spain, Mr. Stott." She said more formally.

"Caleb, please," I corrected her. She flashed me a smile.

"My name is Maria Gonzales and I am a member of the Gonzales line. We are one of the five powered lines in Europe. We are based in Spain. My primary power is Empathy."

"Primary power?" I asked. "You're a Multi?"

She nodded. "Empathy, Telepathy, Compulsion, and CK."

"I've never met someone with CK before," I noted.

"It comes in useful at the beach," she said, "if you want ice in your cocktail."

I wanted to say that I was sure there were far more uses for it than that, but didn't want to sound like I was patronizing her.

"I have Compulsion, TK, Empathy and Telepathy." I responded. She nodded.

"I know. I have been in touch with Mr. Goode. He brought me up to speed with what happened in the UK. He tells me that you were remarkably restrained when two men broke into your rental house there."

"I just held them until he could take them away," I said. "There wasn't much more to be done."

"Even so," she said, "given the reputation that Compulsion users have, he was impressed."

I sighed. She was a Compulsion user, so I knew she probably got it.

"It's a prejudice I would love to break," I said. "But given the number of wilds out there causing trouble, I'm not sure if it's even possible."

She nodded. "You may be right," she said. "I am also, like you, a Healer. I have spoken to Jeevan and he has spoken very highly of you. I was hoping that I might be able to ask for your help while you are in Spain."

"Of course," I said. "Jeevan said that I may be asked to help other Healers, and I would be happy to."

"Thank you," she said. "I am aware of where you are staying. Perhaps I can call on you on Monday. In the meantime, please take my card. I'm not going to lecture you on the use of your power, but should you do so, please contact me, day or night."

"I will," I said. "And I look forward to seeing you on Monday."

She flashed me another brilliant smile, and I was escorted back to my family who were still waiting near passport control.

I shared the memory of my interaction.

"She's hot," said Amanda.

As before, there was a passenger van, however this time it was driven by an older man whom I don't think spoke English. We all loaded up and, thirty-five minutes later, we were driving along a beautiful coast road, a golden beach stretching down to an inviting blue green sea.

We drove for another twenty minutes along the coast and then the driver pulled down a small dirt track and finally up to a large wrought iron gate.

He sounded his horn and the gate slid back. He drove into what turned out to be a courtyard for a large villa. Once again there was an older woman standing on the porch waiting for us.

"Señor Steadman?" said the woman as we piled out of the van. Dean stepped forward.

We went through the same process as we had at the first accommodation in London. While this house was far less techno, it still had a pool, and a short path to a private section of beach. The problem here was that they only had standard sized beds and, although there were enough for all of us, we would be hard pressed to all sleep together. The beds weren't even in the same room.

Dean looked displeased and said something I didn't hear to the woman. She shrugged and spread her hands. There was nothing she could do.

"It's fine," I said. "We'll manage for a week."

I couldn't be bothered getting upset about it. I'm sure that we could figure something out.

The woman left and we decided to go down to the beach. When we got to the beach there were a couple of people already there. Even though it was a private beach, they were not causing us any problems so we saw no reason to chase them off. We settled down in the sand and just chilled for the afternoon.

There was a lot of seafood in the kitchen for dinner and I once again made Paella, which Ness had never made nor eaten before. It went down well. Bedtime was a little fraught figuring out who was going to sleep where, but it ended up that Jules, Ness, and I slept in one bed while the twins took the other. We would switch the next night.

It felt strange waking up in such a small bed and with only the two girls. I did not sleep well because the twins were missing. This didn't bode well for any time I would have to spend away from them. The several weeks training I was facing at Quantico came to mind. I pressed gentle kisses to Jules' and Ness' forehead before extricating myself.

I looked in on the twins and saw them curled up together Mary spooning Amanda. For the first time I wondered which of them were older. I had always assumed Mary. She seemed to be the more responsible of the two and took the role of caregiver when both were in distress. I would have to ask them. Quietly, I sneaked over to their bed, and placed a gentle kiss on each of their heads.

Mary stirred, looking up at me sleepily.

"We missed you," she said.

"I missed you too," I replied. "Let's think about this arrangement after everyone wakes up. Go back to sleep." She snuggled down and closed her eyes once more. I decided to go for a run.

Running on sand is a bitch. It's alright if you are running on the wet sand at the water's edge, but you risk being caught by an errant wave. Running along dry sand though, DAMN!

I don't think I made three miles before my legs were burning and I was more than ready to turn back. I walked most of the way back, arriving slightly later than I would have. Ness was already up and in the kitchen.

"You okay?" I asked. She wrinkled her nose.

"I've been sleeping with you guys for only a couple of weeks," she said, "but even so, I missed having Mary and Amanda with us last night. It just didn't feel right."

"AAAWWWW!!" came from the doorway where Amanda had just walked in. She smiled at Ness, who blushed, and smiled back at the older girl.

"I missed you too," Amanda said, going to give Ness a hug. Ness, contrary to usual behaviour, which was to carry on cooking whilst being hugged from behind, downed tools and turned to fully engage with Amanda. Ness buried her face in the older girls shoulder as she held her.

Mary, who had entered the kitchen just behind Amanda, looked at the pair with love in her eyes. She, too, went over to join the hug. I gently bumped them aside from the stove and continued cooking, making sure the breakfast didn't burn.

Ness and the twins broke up and she came back to reclaim her territory.

Jules came in a few minutes later and also gave the twins long hugs. It appeared that she too had missed them in bed the previous night. I wondered about that. She hadn't done this since they had spent the night out with those boys. Was her anger enough to dampen her missing them? Or was part of that anger because she had missed them herself?

After breakfast we decided to go and spend another day at the beach. During the previous two weeks we had done a lot of walking and, although we weren't too far from Barcelona itself, it being Sunday, we decided to have a lazy day. Perhaps we would go sightseeing later in the week.