Caleb 62 - Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me, a little wide eyed.

"Seriously?" she said out loud.

"You're going to have to start sharing sometime," I said. "Why not now?"

Melanie stopped what she was doing and walked toward the gloryhole. I could feel the excitement on the other side of the hole as she approached.

Anne had been peering through the hole with Alan standing beside her. He'd apparently been fingering her gently, in preparation for fucking her as she watched us, but their plans changed quickly as Melanie drew closer.

I heard some whispers from the other side of the fence and, after a moment, Alan pushed his cock through the hole.

Alan's cock was about the same length as mine, but narrower. His foreskin covered about half of his head which was purple and throbbing in excitement.

"You don't have to do anything if you don't want," I sent to Melanie. I knew that she'd need to share but didn't want to push her into doing something against her will.

She grinned at me before taking Alan's cock in her hand and began stroking him gently. I heard a low moan coming from the other side of the fence.

Melanie reached out and pulled me close, kissing me hard as she wanked Alan expertly through the hole in the fence. I'd forgotten just how much 'practice' she'd had in her life. There was no doubt that she would know exactly how to please a man.

She broke the kiss and then dropped to her knees tugging me down so that I went with her.

Bringing her face toward the hole, I noticed her sniff Alan's cock experimentally. It seemed almost a reflex action. I guess not all those she'd been forced to be with over the years had been the best at personal hygiene. She seemed satisfied with what she found as she gave a low growl in the back of her throat and engulfed him down to the root in a single thrust. Alan moaned again.

I stroked Melanie's head as she began to bob up and down on the cock sticking through the hole. She moved slowly, pulling almost all the way off him while using her tongue to massage his head, before pushing all the way back down until her lips were almost through the hole and she had his entire length sheathed in her hot, wet, maw.

After a couple of strokes, she simply pushed her mouth up against the hole and held it there.

It didn't take Alan too long to get the message and he began to thrust, gently at first but gaining in both speed and strength as he started the climb towards his orgasm.

Melanie had put so much suction on that her cheeks were pulled in and I could see the outline of his cock moving back and forward as he fucked her face. I noticed that she had also pushed her hand down the front of her shorts and was masturbating as Alan rammed his cock in and out of her mouth.

Moving closer, I got behind her and put my arms around her. I used one hand to pull and tweak at her nipple while the other I slid down the front of her pants. I moved her hand out of the way and took its place in strumming and fingering at her clit before moving even lower and sliding a couple of fingers inside her.

She was drenched and there was no resistance as I pushed first one then two fingers into her streaming cunny. I thrust them in and out as I used my TK to increase the stimulation of her clit and also duplicated my pulling and tweaking at her nipple on her other breast.

Melanie moaned, lost in the sensations of being face fucked and fingered at the same time, and I could feel her climbing rapidly towards her release, even as I listened to Alan body thumping against the fence as he too raced towards completion.

A tendril of thought connected me to Alan and, although it took a little longer, I managed to connect to Melanie too, even through her shields. I could see that they were both very close and I gently pushed Alan's orgasm down a little so he'd come at the same time as Melanie thus giving them both an amazing experience.

I decided to let Melanie feel what Alan could as he came, although I couldn't do the same for him without revealing our powers. I not only wanted her first time sharing to be a memorable experience that she would not regret, but I also wanted it to be worlds apart from the experiences that she'd had when she'd been forced to sell herself to stay alive.

Alan had lost all pretence at co-ordination now and was simply ramming himself in and out of Melanie's mouth, grunting with every thrust, his belly slapping against the wood of the fence. I held him a moment or two past the point where he would normally have cum, just to prolong his pleasure a little longer and make it even more satisfying when he finally released. Just before Melanie hit her peak, I let him cum.

Melanie's eyes went wide as her mouth filled with his spunk and she felt his orgasm crashing through her body. Feeling his orgasm triggered her own, and had she not had a mouthful of cock, she'd have woken the entire neighbourhood with her shriek. As it was, a high-pitched squeak escaped from her as she gulped down Alan's seed while shuddering through her own climax. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers and flooded her panties and shorts with her cum.

I held her very close through her orgasm letting her feel my love, but once more without using my powers. I much preferred to feel love without powers. It just felt more 'real' that way.

I heard a gentle 'pop' as Alan finally pulled his cock out of Melanie's mouth. Melanie sat still for a few moments breathing heavily. Then she turned her face to me.

Now that the heat of the moment had passed, I felt a little embarrassment, and uncertainty, from her. She seemed scared that my seeing her doing that to another man may make me think less of her.

I leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"You are wonderful," I said gently. "I love you." Then I kissed her.

She'd swallowed most of Alan's offering but I could still taste him in her mouth. That wasn't an issue for me, nor was it my primary concern. I needed to show her that my opinion of her hadn't changed and I loved her just as much, if not more, than before she'd 'shared.'

Melanie rested against me for a moment, enjoying the kiss, but then I felt her mouth twitch up into a smile. I pulled back and she indicated the gloryhole where a couple of fingers were gently stroking the bottom edge. Apparently, Anne was feeling a little left out. It was my turn.

As I stood up, Melanie, who'd stayed kneeling, pulled down the front of my sweatpants and released my straining cock. I was rock hard and already leaking copious amounts of pre-cum.

She lapped at the head of my cock, causing me to jump, and then pulled back, a string of fluid linking her lips and my cock. Then she turned me and pushed me toward the gloryhole. She guided me through and pushed against my ass until my belly was tight up against the fence.

For a moment I felt nothing, but then a hand grabbed my cock and held it in place. Then I felt a liquid heat and someone, presumably Anne, backed their pussy onto my cock and slipped me all the way into her in a long slow languorous thrust.

I felt her wriggle her ass a little as she got herself positioned comfortably and then felt her push even harder back against the fence which allowed me to gain perhaps another half inch or so of penetration. Once she was pushed all the way back, she didn't move, but just clenched and unclenched her pussy on my cock until I took the hint and began to fuck her.

I heard a low, hissed "Yessss" as I began to move, pulling half my length out before pushing slowly back in, relishing both the heat and tightness of her channel. She was soaking wet, having watched her brother's performance, and there wasn't a great deal of friction. However, she continued to grip and release her muscles as I moved in and out of her, forcing me to drag the sensitive head of my cock against the bumps and folds of her insides, which had me moaning in appreciation. I knew that, unless I did something underhanded, I wouldn't last long enough to give Anne at least as good a time as Melanie had given Alan.

I pushed my own orgasm back some and monitored Anne's. I could feel that Alan was pressing her against the fence, while kissing her deeply, and playing with her breasts. All of that stimulation was bringing her quickly to her own climax, and she was almost sorry for that, wanting to relish the experience rather than rush to its completion.

I slowed down and, at the same time, gently pushed her orgasm down, giving her the opportunity to enjoy the journey rather than simply dash to the destination. I settled into a gentle but firm rhythm, fucking her steadily as she clenched and released on my cock.

Melanie had finally stood and turned my head so she could kiss me again. Her hand stroked my ass as I fucked my neighbor through the hole in the fence. For a moment the surrealism of the situation almost made me chuckle, but then Melanie slid a finger into my ass, and I moaned into her mouth. She'd either been talking to Amanda or figured out herself just how sensitive men, particularly me, were back there.

My climax suddenly rushed much closer and I had to cheat a little to allow Anne to climb higher too. I wanted my shooting into her to be the stimulation for her to cum, but right now I was much closer to cumming than she was. I pushed my orgasm back a little and at the same time gave the lightest of laps at her clit with my TK. I doubted that she would even notice it with what else was going on, but I knew that her body would and that it would propel her ever nearer to the release that we were both now craving and rushing toward.

I sped up my thrusts, Melanie now pumping two fingers in and out of me and rubbing at my prostate, as Anne's tight hot sheath massaged my now straining cock.

I felt Anne now climbing toward her peak and decided to let it happen. I sped up even more riding out my own pleasure as I thrust into her through the fence. My belly now slapping against the wood as Alan's had done earlier. I made no attempt to hold back. I let things happen and clenched my teeth to avoid the roar I would have otherwise let out as I finally came. I shot wad after wad of hot thick creamy spunk into Anne's depths.

As my cock twitched for the second spurt, I felt Anne's pussy clamp down on me as she too came. A squeak came from the other side of the fence, her scream muffled by the kiss that Alan was almost forcing on her. Melanie's fingers were deep in my ass, massaging my prostate, ensuring that I emptied myself completely into Anne, and prolonging my orgasm beyond its norm.

I sighed as I felt Anne move off me and my cock waved in the cool morning air.

Before I could pull back, I felt a hot mouth close over it, cleaning it of our combined juices as it wilted.

After a moment the mouth relaxed and I pulled out. Melanie had removed her fingers from within me and stood too, pulling me into yet another kiss, while we heard the soft sound of the gloryhole sliding closed.

She smiled at me as we broke the kiss.

"That was unexpected," she said.

"Was it okay?" I asked.

"Okay?" she repeated, "It was hot. I've heard of gloryholes before but never used one, even when I was out on the street." She looked down for a moment and then looked back at me.

"You don't mind that I..." she began.

"Hey," I said. "We already talked about this. You need to share just as much as I do. But even outside of that, you know that nothing you could ever do is going to change the way I feel about you. I love you, Melanie, and unless or until you decide you want to move on, I want you with me for the rest of our lives.

"We're likely to live for at least another couple of hundred years, so a little bit of fun, here or there, is not going to make the slightest difference."

"I'm never going to want to move on," she said. "I can't imagine being with anyone other than you. But like you said, a little bit of fun now and again..." she grinned impishly.

I slapped her ass gently.

"Well," I said. "That's used up some of our training time. We'd better get back to it."

Louise pouted at breakfast when she heard about our morning adventure.

"You could have woken us," she said. I laughed and was about to answer when Melanie piped up.

"Caleb said I should talk to you about training my Compulsion," she said. Louise flushed and moaned. I swear she just about came on the spot.

"Anytime," Josh said. "Maybe we can talk about it later?"

Melanie smiled at them both. "Looking forward to it," she said, her smile turning into a predatory grin. Louise shuddered again.

Mary, shook her head, laughing. "What time is Sarah supposed to be arriving?" she asked.

"No idea," I said. "They didn't say. I'd expect around ten, although I think I'll text them to find out, and perhaps invite them to lunch."

"Good idea." said Amanda.

"Are they bringing Edgar with?" asked Jules. "I'd like to meet him."

"Possibly not," I said, my thoughts turning to the boy, who'd surprised me so much at their last visit. "They say he's not great in crowds, but you never know."

I pulled out my phone to send a text.

_3 questions -- 1 what time you arriving? 2 would your parents like to stay for lunch? 3 are you bringing Edgar? The girls are dying to meet him.

It took a while for me to get a response.¬

¬_Are you always up this early on a Saturday?

I grinned. It was just after eight. Everyone in the house was up, except Dana, who'd perfected the art of the 'lie-in' on weekends unless there was something specific she needed to be up for. She normally didn't surface until well after nine.

_I'm up at four every day. I returned.

I grinned at her response.

_I changed my mind. -- I'm staying here.

I could see that she was still typing so I waited for her actual response.

¬_Mom says yes please to lunch -- we'll aim to get there about eleven thirty in that case. They're not sure about Edgar, they are discussing it now. I guess you'll find out when we arrive.

I passed that onto the girls.

"Why don't we get the chores out of the way," I suggested, "do the grocery shopping, and then we can chill out this afternoon after lunch once Sarah is here. I'll need to show her how to save her memories, so I suspect I'm going to spend the afternoon doing that in any case."

As had become our norm, we went to the discount warehouse to pick up most of our shopping. There were just too many of us now for it to be economical for us to buy everything we needed at the supermarket. There were a couple of items that weren't available and so I, accompanied by Mary, Amanda, and Jules went to the supermarket on our way back to home.

As luck would have it, the two guys that we'd run into the week before were in the shop and recognised me. I saw one of them starting to approach but, when he noticed that I was with a girl, he backed off. I caught the thought that he'd pretend not to know me, not because he was being ignorant, but he didn't want to cause me any trouble with my girls.

I thought that was sweet.

"Hey," I said, stopping him as we were about to pass in the aisle. Good to see you again. Where's your friend?"

He seemed surprised that I'd spoken to him.

"He's just gone to get some ice cream," he said.

Mary stepped up beside me, so I introduced them.

"Mary," I said. "Remember I told you about the two guys that that old crone was shouting at?"

"The one you and Josh pissed off by kissing?" she clarified, knowing full well what I meant, but letting the boy know that I'd told her everything.

"This is one of the guys," I said. "And if I'm not mistaken, here's his boyfriend now,"

The other guy walked up and smiled at me.

"Sorry guys," I said. "I didn't get your names."

"Colin," said the first boy.

"Brendan," said the other, dropping a tub of ice cream into their cart.

"Caleb," I told them both. "This is Mary, and that's Amanda."

"Hello Colin, hello Brendan," the twins went full shining on the boys, and I could see it had an effect.

"And I'm Jules," said Jules, walking up to join us. "Don't mind them -- they think they're funny."

"Nice to meet you all," said Colin. "Your -- um -- other friend said you had four fiancées? Are these ladies..."

"Three of the four," said Jules. "The other is taking the frozen food home in her car. We can't all fit in one vehicle."

"Wow," said Brendan. "You're very lucky."

"I know," I said smiling at him.

"I don't think he was talking to you," said Jules grinning. Colin blushed.

I glanced at my watch. It was just after eleven.

"Sorry guys," I said. "We're under a time crunch yet again, although not frozen food this time."

"It's okay," said Colin. "We're the ones with ice cream this time so we can't hang around either." He glanced at the girls, seeming on the verge of saying something but then decided against.

Amanda held out her hand. "Give me your phone," she said to Colin. "I'll put his number in for you."

"You..." he began.

She grinned at him. "That is, unless you don't want it?"

Brendan beat Colin to getting his phone out and handed it to Amanda. She smiled at him, punching my number in and then handing it back.

"Text him some time, but I warn you he's very, very busy, so don't be discouraged if he doesn't get back to you immediately."

"See you guys later," I said making my way to the registers to check out. I needed to get home to help Ness prepare lunch.

When we arrived home, I parked my truck on the road thus leaving a space on the driveway for Brian to park. I knew it would be easier to unload the remainder of Sarah's belongings from there rather than the street.

We'd just about finished putting all of the groceries away, and had started lunch, when Amanda shouted, "They're here."

I went to the front door and watched as Brian reversed his car onto the drive. He positioned the tailgate so it would open near the door, again, making it easier to unload the remainder of Sarah's stuff.

Once he'd parked, Sarah bounded out of the car, came up to the house, and gave me, and then each of the girls in turn, a hug.

"Hey beautiful," I said. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good," she said. "I can't believe it's happening. I'm finally moving in."

Brian had moved to the rear of the car and opened the tailgate.

"You're not moved in yet," he said. "Come and help me with your stuff."

In the meantime, Carrie had gone around to the other side of the car, and had opened the back door, undoing Edgar's seatbelt and helping him out of the car. She held tight onto his hand, approaching cautiously watching to see how he'd react to all the people standing at the doorway.

Edgar spotted me and squirmed his hand out from hers. He trotted over to me and threw his arms around my legs.

"Caleb," he said.

Gently I disengaged and then crouched down so I was closer to his height.

"Hey Edgar," I said. "It's good to see you."

At the same time I sent to him gently.

"Hello Edgar."

His eyes widened a little and he grabbed my hand.

Carrie shook her head.

"I've never seen him like this with anyone," she said. "He normally avoids strangers, especially strange men."

"Are you saying I'm strange?" I quipped at her and she gave a small smile.

"I'm reserving judgement on that," she said.

Everyone in the house, apart from me, pitched in, and we ran out of things to move before we ran out of people to move them. Everything was piled into Sarah's room for her to sort out at her leisure.

"Ness," I said. "Are you okay doing lunch, I appear to be otherwise occupied."

Ness smiled, her eyes misty as she watched me with Edgar.

"Of course," she said. "You guys go out into the yard. I'll get someone to bring drinks out for you."

Sarah's parents, Edgar and I moved out into the yard. As soon as I sat down, Edgar climbed into my lap and began once more to show me a small toy he'd pulled out of his pocket.