Calendar Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your boyfriend?"

"Yup. Andrew." She paused, then decided not to say whatever she'd been thinking of. "Uh, your girlfriend was really pretty. Have you been dating long?"

"A little over six months."

"Wow!" She blinked. "And is it, like, serious?"

I thought about the enthusiasm with which she'd tongued my anus that morning. "Well, sort of."

"Ah." She nodded thoughtfully. "Was she, like, cool with yesterday? You posing?"

"Seemed like it." I wondered whether I was blushing. She had certainly not been cool with it, but she'd been very happy with the aftermath.

"Well, good." She licked her lips, her tongue a pale snake darting out. "Because Erin and Stacia and I were thinking maybe we'd ask if you could do another shoot."

"Huh." A sudden start from the guy next to me confirmed what I'd suspected; the earbuds were a prop. And he was starting to figure out what we were talking about, it seemed. Another shoot...

It's hard for me to describe why I found it thrilling that she'd ask.

"I don't know, Jenn. I mean," I sighed, making a show of reluctance, "I'm so busy these days."

She just stared. "Bullshit."

"Well. I mean, if it's for charity and all..." Her replying grin was a slow, even challenge. "What's that for?"

"What?" She blinked.

"That grin. What's that for?"

"Well," she said, letting out a slow breath, "I'll be honest. I thought it would be really weird to you, letting it all hang out in front of everyone. But you seemed to sort of like it."

"Like it?" The professor was down front now, settling her notes on the little podium. "I dunno. I did like the idea that it's sort of... taboo?"

She rolled her eyes. "It's naked people."

"It's a camera. With strangers. For sale." I smiled. "Nevermind, Jenn. I'll do more shoots. You're right; it wasn't bad at all. And?" I leaned toward her, the coconut stronger, and after a moment or two she narrowed her eyes and tipped her head my way. "To tell the truth," I whispered, "you had me at 'Stacia said you were amazing.'"

She gave a little yip of laughter, her eyes crinkling. "Jesus, Mike," she said, shaking her head, "you're taken and she's a dyke. So, no." She patted my arm. "Just no. Besides," she went on, making a big show of sliding her eyes sideways down to where Olivia was booting up her laptop, "I think Liv would get jealous, anyway... Twitchy." She laughed again, longer and throatier, when she saw my face.

And, again, my dick lurched. Goddamn.

* * *

The September shoot, a "back to school" theme, was going to be a group of wholesome-looking library science women in a school-supplies aisle, inexplicably nude. Folders and rulers would have covered the various nipples and holes, and the caption would have been Back-to-school wardrobe? There are more important things to shop for!

But then, The Girls had discovered... me.

So they'd reworked the entire shoot. They'd found a convertible somewhere and parked it in the driveway of some rich family Stacia knew; she'd charged a finder's fee, but the location was perfect. The idea was that I was supposed to be in the car, with The Girls nearby. Folders and rulers would still hide what needed hiding, but they'd be crowding the car with me, bemused, behind the wheel.

A new caption had shown up, too, from the fertile mind of one Peyton Chaquette, who'd also agreed to appear in the shoot. Back to school, the picture would now be titled. Mike's got a whole lot of new friends who need a ride. Who will he pick?

Cute. Peyton had a gift, it seemed.

The shoot took place on a blistering day, the sun rebounding off the asphalt, making me grateful for the shades I had to wear. Stacia kept me in the car for a long time, sweating in the bathrobe I'd picked up at the mall. Erin had laughed as soon as I put it on. "So fucking stylish," she giggled, and I'd just used my middle finger to push my shades up my nose. Stacia had futzed with her shot, using a million different combinations of stance, angle, shadow, and (finally) the position of the shifter knob on the steering wheel.

"Why am I shifting so much?" I whined.

"Because that's what's blocking your dick." The photographer had decided to stand right on the hood, pointing down with The Girls leaning in at me. They'd show up from ass to head, while I'd be sitting there with the shift knob covering my other knob in forced perspective, staring blithely at their ranked tits dangling over the top edge of the doors.

Quite a life.

I had four naked classmates that day, and once Stacia was happy with everyone's placement and Rebecca had collected all the bathrobes, they all leaned in at me and grinned. There was Brandi, her breath riddled with coffee, just beside me. Then, grouped along the passenger side, Peyton jostled alongside Erin and Megan Ringo, of the incredibly sexy face and body. Indeed, once I'd heard she was going to be here, I'd begun to worry about my ability to stay soft.


And I'd decided, then and there, not to tell Jacqui I was doing this shoot. She'd find out, of course... in November. When the calendar went on sale. That gave me months to figure out what to tell her.

I felt self-conscious at first. Everyone was in shades, and I knew they were all staring at my cock. I willed it down, but to tell the truth I didn't worry much; the vibe, with Stacia barking at us every five seconds, was not sexual at all. Things got even smoother about three minutes in, while Stacia was bickering with Rebecca about something.

"Hey Mikey," Peyton grinned lazily. She was a skinny free spirit, her dreads cascading into the car. "Why does Liv call you 'Twitchy?' I've been dying to ask." I looked over at her freckled Alaskan boobs staring at me under a smirk.

"I think everyone's heard why Liv calls me that," I sighed. "She's not exactly quiet." I was met with four mocking insistences that, no, they had no idea, and could I please tell the story to pass the time, so at last I smiled gamely. "Fine," I said, shutting them down. "Watch me."

"Watch you where?" Brandi taunted. She knew. I risked raising my hand to pull my shades down, despite Stacia's many loud orders to avoid movement. But I did it so Brandi could see me roll my eyes.

"Watch what you've been watching, Brandi." And then, to wild and high-pitched laughter, I showed them why Liv called me Twitchy. I kept showing them, too, until Stacia came to her senses and demanded, loudly, why my glasses weren't where they belonged.

It became a trademark after that, at every shoot; The Twitch. The November shot, a Veterans Day motif with The Girls in line, their asses aimed at the camera, standing at attention with me up front, on a riser, wearing an army hat and nothing else but Peyton's head centered on my junk. At the end they'd saluted, and I'd replied with The Twitch.

My next shoot with fetching little Megan Ringo, with Stacia's nickname for her clear the moment she stepped out of her robe: the photographer called her Waxjob. April showers, went the caption, bring May flowers, and Meg wants to see what kind are popping up. She'd been on her knees in a garden bed, her ass in the air with an artful smudge of soil right in the center of her left cheek. I'd been sitting in a rocking chair with an acoustic guitar blocking my cock, laughing down at her. With her face safely away from the camera, she'd spent all her time winking and making exaggerated licking motions with her tongue. I'd given her The Twitch at the end, when I'd put the guitar aside.

August, and Aimee had provided her swimming pool when her parents were gone; this one had Aimee and Liv on chaises, their nude bodies visible through the crosshatched lounge back, both of them with books in their laps while they leaned their heads together and watched me wave from the water, my penis hiding just under the surface behind a bright yellow rubber duck. Laughing, they'd let Jenn and Rebecca shove them into the water at the end. And they'd gotten their Twitch there while I watched their boobs float just inches away.

Good times.

* * *

"Well. That one was fun." I kicked my feet up on the little table next to where Stacia had set up her lighting panel during Rebecca's Halloween shoot. I'd just been a stage prop in that one, standing off to the side with Megan and Erin while Rebecca, in her only appearance on this side of the camera, strutted her stuff with two tiny sugar-pumpkins sketchily shielding her nipples. My mind was still buzzing with the sight of her huge tits and, no less, by the memory of nymphlike Megan Ringo's naked hip pressed against mine.

Magic.

By this time, I wasn't even all that bothered when my bathrobe slipped off my leg to show the edge of my balls. Everyone involved in the project had seen every inch of me, several times, from multiple angles. Now I had my butt planted on one of the library benches with Jenn smiling crookedly down at me. "Rebecca is... impressive."

I chuckled. "You could say that." I laced my fingers behind my head and leaned back. "This shit's fun."

She sighed. "You're making the calendar," she said simply. "Every shot you're in is really good. Stacia says so too."

I shrugged elaborately. "What can I say? It's for charity." I was still feeling pretty good. "So. When do I get to pose with you, Jenn?" I teased; as far as I knew, she'd only done the lingerie shot and one other one, nude, before I got involved. Now she looked levelly down at me and her pretty face took on a subdued expression.

"Well. Actually, you're not the only one asking." She hesitated. "I was going to do June with Brandi and Peyton, but they told me this afternoon that they thought you and I should do it." I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah, right? Like it matters, I told them. But they seemed pretty sure."

I frowned. "What's the theme?"

"June?" She checked her phone, where she had all the photo captions written down. "It's pretty innocuous. Summer means it's a great time to curl up with a good book and, maybe, a good friend." She stared down at me, her eyes opaque. "They think you should be the good friend. Instead of them."

I thought about what she was saying. "Curl up."

She looked away, embarrassed. "It was supposed to be a slumber party theme."

I felt my eyebrows rise. "Ah." Slumber party. Bed. Sheets.

Fuck.

"Obviously," she went on quickly, "if you're not comfortable with it, it's really easy to just go back to what we were going to do anyway."

"Of course." I was sitting up now. "I mean, a slumber party..."

"We should, maybe, just be curled up on a couch? Like, with everything sort of hidden from the camera?" She seemed to think it was a foregone conclusion I'd say yes, ultimately. "I wouldn't want to do anything suggestive. You know, because my boyfriend would probably be pissed if it was in a bed or something."

"No, no." I was shaking my head sincerely, my feet on the floor now, leaning my elbows on my knees. "I get that. Look, I'm happy to do whatever you want."

She was nodding, staring down at me in silence for what seemed like a long time before she finally drew a breath and turned away. "Your robe is wide open down there, by the way," she observed casually.

I didn't budge. "I'll make sure to do something about that."

She smirked. "Yeah. Sure you will."

* * *

We stood there a couple days later while Stacia and Peyton bitched at each other about the shot, the sexual tension between them so strong I felt like I could smell it. I wondered, in a weird daydream sequence, who'd be on top: Stacia was obviously a hardass, but Peyton had this wiry strength about her that said she wasn't interested in taking any shit, either.

Jenn waited, her butt perched on one arm of the couch, wearing a really nice pink robe that left one tanned leg almost completely exposed. She was tapping rapidly at her phone, her mouth in a thin line as though she didn't like what she saw there. I had to resist a powerful urge to reach over, take that one curling strand of wavy brown hair, and tuck it back behind her ear.

"Jesus! Fine! Whatever!" Stacia and Peyton had apparently stopped mindfucking each other, and from the looks of things the Alaskan had won. "I mean, you're the fucking client, Dreads. Okay! Penis?" She nodded at me. "You'll get on the couch. Your back sorta facing toward me, legs up on the couch. Curly?" This seemed to be Jenn's nickname. Ah. Her hair. "You're next to him. Stretch your legs out in front of you, then put the spine of your book right on the top of your thighs."

"Wait." Jenn was shaking her head. "You want me stretched out? Like, all sprawled?"

"No," the photographer snapped. "I want you with your legs up, like his."

"This'll look better," Peyton insisted.

"The caption says they're supposed to be fucking curled!" snarled Stacia.

"Captions can be rewritten. Besides, he is curled. She's the 'maybe, a good friend' part. She's deciding." Peyton sighed harshly. "Whatever. We can shoot it both ways, then decide later?"

"Legs out, Curly," Stacia ordered, and then Jenn was arranging herself on the couch. Well, more of a loveseat really; I could see already that both of us putting our legs up would have left us all tangled. I wasn't that surprised anymore when my cock spasmed at the thought. "Just relax. Hey! Tape girl! Get over there and be ready to move the lights." Rebecca, long resigned to her assistant role and not even slightly happy about it, stalked over.

Jenn settled in. "Ankles crossed, right?"


"Yeah," Stacia replied absently, thinking about how low the camera would need to go. "If you spread them, you'll look like a whore. And it's not quite that kind of shoot."

"No, it isn't," Jenn giggled. She glanced over at me self-consciously, her robe sheer across her breasts, and smiled. "You should stretch out too, Mike."

"No, he shouldn't." Stacia aimed her glare at me. "Okay. Sit down, dumbass."

"That's 'Penis,' actually," I insisted, trying for lofty dignity, but when a contemptuous woman is yelling at you and you're in a bathrobe, that's a hard thing to summon.

"Whatever. Just do it." It was going to be impossible, I could already tell, to get my feet up under me enough to avoid contact with Jenn. Usually, we didn't really touch each other in these shots; as a matter of fact, that brief but glorious graze against Megan's thigh had been the only touching I'd done. Stacia saw it the same time I did. "You're probably going to need to put your foot on her thigh, looks like. Just down from the book."

"Great." I did, the warmth of her skin coming through her robe to my arch, and when I glanced at Jenn's face she was looking thoughtfully at my toes.

"Actually," she said softly, "why don't we let his foot block my pussy?"

"Ooh." Stacia glared at Rebecca. "Why didn't you think of that, Tape-girl?" But she didn't mean it; Rebecca was just a handy target. "We'll try it that way, too. Just be careful to leave the book a little bit above your legs, so the covers don't leave marks on your skin, hmm? Wait. Actually, we'll do the bookless shots first." She nodded to herself, then glanced over at me. "Penis? You just sit there and look pretty."

"Where should my eyes be?" I asked. She was usually very particular about that.

"On hers. Where else?" She gave a veiled glance at Peyton. "After all, she's 'maybe, a good friend.'" She put that bit in angry air quotes. "So look at her like that."

"Ooh." Jenn smiled at me as Stacia stormed off to do something technical. "I'm maybe a good friend. I wonder what that means."

"Means you two are gonna fuuuuck!" Rebecca whispered from her spot behind the couch, where she was fiddling with a cable, and we all laughed.

"Okay!" Stacia clapped three times. "Let's get this going. Strip, bitches!" I stood up, my knot already untied; I no longer gave a shit. All these people had seen everything I had to offer, so I tossed my robe casually to Rebecca and then slipped back onto the loveseat.

But then I remembered that, in all this time, I had yet to see Jenn Deutsch naked. The robe whispered off her shoulders, leaving long smooth thighs and strong shoulders. Her ass was directly in my face, slightly goosebumped in the cold room, the cheeks completely symmetrical. She turned casually to catch me staring. "Move your feet, Mikey."

"Sure." I put them on the floor so she could sit, suddenly very aware of my dick. I usually wasn't during these shoots. She settled beside me, then scooted down so that she was sprawled across the cushion. She patted her leg.

"Your foot?" I was, like always, trying to be a gentleman and not stare at her naughty bits, but of course I had to look at her thighs as I moved my toes up that way. Her pubic hair was a softly brown bush, trimmed modestly at the sides. I swallowed.

"Tape-girl!" Stacia rasped. "Get up there and grab his foot. It goes where I want it to go. Pick up the book there, Curly." She studied her camera settings. "Got to block those tits. Not that it takes much."

"Hey!" Jenn stuck her tongue out. "That's uncalled for."

"Relax." She had a big hardcover copy of some sort of Jodi Picoult book, and Stacia was sure it would cover both nipples. She snapped her fingers. "Book, Curly."

She obeyed, and then Stacia was straight back to her viewfinder. "Now then. Tape-girl. I need his foot just a little more to my right..."


When all was said and done, I was keenly aware that my toes were about an inch and a half away from Jenn's pussy. Her skin was very warm against mine, and I was taking pains to stare at her face. As directed, she faced her book but had her eyes prominently sideways, looking at me. "Nice." The photographer pursed her lips and nodded. "Okay. Here goes."

The flash popped.

I saw, in the weird afterimage, Jenn's eyes flicker down, just for an instant, to my dick. Or did I? Or was she just blinking? "Again!" and the light flashed once more. This time I was sure.

She was checking out my package.

It lay across the inside of my thigh, and from where she was sitting Jenn had a wide-open view between my legs. There was no way the camera could see in there; Rebecca was back in the corner, texting, and I felt like Jenn and I had a bizarre moment of privacy, there under Stacia's glaring lights and clacking lenses. I watched her face with its smallish nose, a diamond stud glittering there, and its long lashes over eyes still in furtive motion along my dick. I wondered idly, glancing at her fine little nipples, whether I was bigger than Andrew.

Oh, holy fuck. I was starting to get hard.

I felt it as a warning stiffness back at the root, just above my balls, and I willed myself to stay soft. Jacqui had done nothing for me in a week and a half, and the photo shoots had surrounded me with good-natured pussy, and still this hadn't happened before: I was going to get an erection during a shoot, right here on the couch with Jenn.

Her skin was smooth and warm under my feet, and I felt like my toes could almost feel a twinge of heat from her pussy. I swallowed grimly, feeling the slow, inexorable surging pressure as my cock tensed.

"Alright!" Stacia seemed pleased. "Lets do this the other way. Curly, put the book down on your lap. Right over your slit. Penis, just shift your leg a little. You'll need to raise it." Yes. Raise it enough to free my growing dick, so that Jenn would have a front-row seat to watch it extend.

For her. There was no way to pretend it wasn't.

She moved the book calmly down to her lap, and now I had the uninterrupted sweep of her body right there before me, from the top of her head to where her softly curling pubes disappeared between her sleek thighs, and it was hopeless. My dick had a momentum all its own, fattening even as I lay there and focused on anything else, and almost at once I realized there was no point in trying to hide it. She'd see it, surely, and she'd know. And I was amazed to realize that I wanted her to know.