Cali Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drawing back my focus, a sneaky text buzzed on my phone against class rules. It was Kristie wanting to meet at lunch. So much for having time to think this out. It appeared I would have to make a decision sooner rather than later. I wasn't my usual self as we met and I found myself trying to tell her that we should probably cease our sexual encounters. I really didn't want to do that, but I thought it would be best because our feelings were that of love and against the wishes of our families and boyfriends. She was bold enough to express her feelings and I just swallowed mine telling her that we should stop what we were doing and just be friends. My heart ached as those words escaped my lips and in repeat performance to what had become the day's pattern; I left quickly. I was just as hurt as Kristie but I thought it was for the best. To help take my mind off my misery, I drove to Brad's house for some comfort. In short, I wanted sex to distract from my pain.

Once I got to Brad's house, his dad says he was in the garage lifting weights. The thought of his sleek, but cut swimmer's body flexing and lifting weights was the perfect distraction. I practically skipped to the garage, focusing on my raw lust. I could hear him grunting as he bench pressed his weights while I sat back and enjoyed the view. His longish blonde hair was matted to his forehead. His face red and shiny with a sweat sheen as he pushed himself. Moving in behind him, I got in spotter position, putting my hands out to catch the weights as I stuck my head in his view.

Smiling, he completed his rep and placed the weight back in its stand. I leaned over it as he lifted his arms to brace me and I kissed his lips. Having just kissed Kristie's both sets of lips this morning I felt some guilt as his rough stubble reminded me of their differences. He was hard, sinewy muscle while she was curvy and athletic with a hockey player's build, yet she maintained her smooth femininity.

Probing his mouth deeply with mine, I was indicating the purpose of my visit, but that was lost on him as he broke free and asked with vacant surfer charm, "So, baby, what do you feel like doing?"

Some questions are too dumb to answer, so I just moved around the weights and laid my body down on his. Burying my face in his neck; I inhaled his manly scent. Kissing down his muscular chest, I moved south until I had to drop to my knees between his bent legs. In one smooth movement, I dispelled any doubt he may still have had about what my intentions were by hooking my fingers in his loose workout shorts and pulling them down around his ankles. His stiff six and a half inch cock made a heavy slap as it smacked his abs when released from his shorts.

I crawled up between his legs, looking down and admiring the look of his thick veiny cock straining upwards towards his navel. Brad's dick though of average length was more than average in its girth. My fingers didn't quite meet around it at the base as I directed it upwards so I could place my warm mouth over it. Bobbing on it, I stroked and swirled my tongue around the thick helmet of his circumcised cock. I savored the taste of salty precum as I slurped his shaft and worked my way steadily down until his thick mushroom head was pushing at the back of my throat. Groaning, he placed his hand on the back of my head applying the force necessary to pop his thick dick down into my esophagus.

I gagged, but recovered quickly, enjoying the feel of his girth stretching my throat wide as I took him all the way down. My nose was buried in his soft blond pubic hair as his masculine musk lit up my senses. I growled, the vibration forcing a telltale grunt from Brad. I knew that meant he would be cumming soon, and even though I craved the taste of his warm cum in my mouth; I needed more. I needed him inside me, deep, thrusting and spreading my pussy lips wide as his dick stretched my inner walls.

Quickly, I pulled my mouth off his cock and it made a thick popping sound as it broke free from my tight throat. I gagged and coughed up some thick slobber that coated his dong as my lips lifted off it. Raising up from my knees, I turned around and he braced me with his hands on my hips as I sunk my soaking pussy down on his dick. Using my weight, I took him all at once right to the hilt until I could feel his balls pressing into my clit. I was straddling him reverse cowgirl style, my pussy sandwiched down on his pelvis as I sighed, and enjoying the thick full feeling his cock gave me. Sighing with relief I started to bounce up and down.

Closing my eyes, I focused on the pleasurable friction his dick provided as I impaled myself on it. My forehead had a moist sheen to it as I steadily began to bounce faster and harder. I could feel that familiar pressure build in me. I was going to cum. Seemingly, out of nowhere, I had this image flash across my thoughts that it was Kristie and a magnificent strap-on cock I was riding. The fantasy blossomed in my mind and I squeezed my eyes shut so I could see her in my mind's eye. Her thick hair spread out as she lay on her back. Her hands guiding my hips as I bounced on her lap, riding her thick dong like it was her own real erection. Once I visualized her sexy eyes looking up at me and her devious smirk, I was over the edge.

My body started to clench and shake as my hips drove downwards sinking myself all the way on his cock. Grunting, I shook while my orgasm gripped me and my vaginal walls twitched, gripping Brad's shaft. His grunts joined mine as he held my hips down and blasted his seed inside me. I was turned on, a part of me loved it when he came deep in me, but I was also disappointed because it was over and I had only cum once. That was not near enough for me. So, I turned to him and huffed in annoyance and genuine curiosity, "Do you always cum so fast?"

He just laid back with a grin on his handsome face and said obliviously, "Oh, I don't know... I don't think so. You know you loved it girl."

Not only did he not care, he wasn't even aware it was an issue. I hurriedly slid my pants back on, grabbed my purse and walked out the door without saying goodbye. Brad didn't follow, he was probably napping on the weight bench was my thought. As I drove home, it made me appreciate Kristie that much more. I know I was bouncing back and forth with her and what our future held but I was not wavering on my feelings for her. She is all I think about and if it weren't for her, I would not have had one orgasm before Brad's premature shooting. Ugh. Chat later...Kisses.

February 28, 2012

Dear Diary,

The last few days have been such a rollercoaster but this day ended like no other in my life! It was so erotic and hot, but before tonight, I didn't know whether I was coming or going. I have been so wrapped up in my emotions that I have neglected to put much in this Diary. Over the course of the last few days, let me recap what has happened. Kristie and I had sex in my garage after washing our cars, then we had sex again the next morning at school under the bleachers, but then I began to have guilt about what we were doing so I told her that we needed to stop. Then I thought about it and decided I wasn't going to stop and that I loved her so I went over to her house and snuck in her bedroom window. We had the hottest sex that I have ever had in my life, using a candle for a dildo. We really do need to get a dildo or a strap on but that is beside the point.

The following morning, I texted her a very serious proclamation of my feelings and she never responded, which really hurt my feelings. As time dragged on without an answer, I began to worry about her until I saw her at school. She tried to apologize, but I still felt so dismissed in my feelings and even embarrassed. It all just reinforced my previous feelings that maybe we should not be lovers but remain as friends only. I really do love her but is that enough? Is it worth all this sneaking and discretion? I cannot keep my emotions in check and decide. I'm angry with her, but mostly I'm using that as an excuse to keep my distance while I sort out things in my mind. It has killed me to not communicate much with her much but that all changed at Billy Fredrickson's party.

As Brad and I walked up, the party was already in full force. The music was blaring out of large speakers that were set up in the backyard by the pool. People were already running in and out of the house. If the neighbor's teens had not been at the party, it surely would have been shut down because of the noise. It looked pretty wild and I was in need of a drink. Pulling Brad along, we made our way towards the keg which was set up in the kitchen pantry.

I knew several people and my trail to that drink was delayed by short conversation hellos. Once I arrived and filled my solo cup, I was happy despite a small void aching in the pit of my stomach. My thoughts were never far from Kristie. My intent was to drink my blues away until I was the life of the party. After finishing my third beer in record time, I was about to refill my glass when Kristie and Josh walked in. I might have been buzzed but I could clearly see that she was looking as hot as I had ever seen her.

I tried to play it off like I didn't notice her come in, but I continued to steal glances out of the corner of my eye. She was wearing a tight black sleeveless shirt with slits in the cleavage, under a flannel shirt and a pair of tight jeans that accented her muscular ass. Her hair was straightened and swooped perfectly to show her beautiful face while her eyeliner and mascara accentuated her gorgeous hazel eyes. All I wanted to do was grab her and kiss that dark lipstick right off her lips.

She spotted me and sauntered over to get a beer while rapid firing questions, "Hey Britt. How's the party so far? Isn't Brad with you? Have you been here long?"

I played it casual but I was dying inside, "Oh he is around here somewhere. We got here about an hour ago and I'm already feeling it. It is good seeing you. Can I get you a beer?"

Kristie affirmed she wanted one and I quickly returned with two full cups. After I handed her the drink, Josh whisked her away and I moved on to my next conversation, eventually working my way out the back door to the pool area and music. Brad had decided to swim in his shorts and was already jumping off the diving board. I was not in the mood to swim so I carried along in my efforts to drink away my feelings for my Kristie.

Not long after, Josh was also in the pool and Kristie was nowhere to be found and believe me, I kept looking. When Billy brought me my 6th beer, I was pretty drunk by then. I was usually a happy drunk but tonight I couldn't shake my negative thoughts and that hope was dashed further when I spotted Brad and Josh flirting with the two biggest whores in town. Both girls were named Sarah by coincidence and each had gotten a boob job recently. Welcome to southern California. Ugh.

As I watched them all get too close, I had an epiphany and told myself that denying my feelings for Kristie was stupid and I had enough. Fuck the guys and the sluts they were hanging all over. I needed to find my girl and end this friend zone relationship. She wasn't in the back yard and I was on a mission as I looked in the kitchen to no avail. In the living room, she was sitting on the couch talking to Lisa who was a hockey teammate of hers.

Catching her in mid-sentence, I stooped down, grabbed Kristie's wrist and pulled her up before apologizing to Lisa, "Excuse me, I need to see Kristie for a moment."

I dragged her with me to Billy's parents' bedroom before locking the door behind us. Kristie's eyes were wide with confusion as she started to ask, "What is this...?"

Grabbing her head, I planted my lips to hers in a kiss that would have never allowed air to escape let alone allowing her to finish her question. I was laying several days of pent up lust on her that could only be stifled for so long. She tried to pull away to speak but I only tightened my grip and denied her attempt. Using my tongue to probe deep in her mouth, I tried to force it past her tonsils as though I was overcompensating to get as close to her as I could. I was drunk, in love and needed to grudge fuck her to expel my frustrations.

Without breaking our sealed lips, I ripped open her stylish flannel shirt as the buttons went bouncing onto the hard floor. Yanking it down, over her shoulders, her shirt followed the tiny round plastic saucers to the floor. My tits pressed to her chest and after pulling her black shirt over her head, I unzipped her sports bra, allowing it to fall. Kristie has an amazing body and her C cup tits are at the top of that list for assets. I was determined and she knew it. I had a different look in my eyes. It was a combination of remorse and regret driven to be exorcised by lust and controlling her sexually. I needed to be dominant to heal my transgression and prove my feelings for her.

I moved her with my body while we kissed. I feel kissed is not a strong enough word to describe what we were doing. Our mouths were fighting against one another for supremacy as our heads continued to shift sides while attempting to suck out the other's breath. It was pure lust and passion on steroids. Once the back of her thighs met the bed's edge, I kept pushing until she tumbled onto her back. In a dash, I was on top of her, mauling her lips while my hanging hair cocooned our faces.

Taking my hands, I kneaded her firm tits while progressively squeezing them together. Forcefully, I dug my lips into her neck and labeled myself out of control as I attached them to her sweet smelling skin. Her head tossed back as she arched her back on the bed, exposing more of her neck for my mouth. I might have been in control of Kristie but I was certainly not in control of myself. I was consumed with her body and desired to be consumed. I had made a decision to not allow barriers to block my feelings for her and that realization drove me.

It was difficult to move my sucking lips, but I managed to get them down to her tits. With the scent combination of her natural skin and a hint of perfume resting in her cleavage, I could have spent an hour there without moving. My mouth had to march on and I latched onto her left nipple so tight that you would have thought I was trying to swallow it. I could not get enough and I switched nipples back and forth to create a satisfying symmetrical sensation. If humanly possible, I would have sucked both tits simultaneously. She moaned her approval and that cued me to start in on my hip grind. I was wearing tight white Capri pants which afforded me a solid feel of her crotch through her jeans.

Forcing my hips to spread her legs, she willfully complied. Initially, I rocked more of my body than my hip but quickly amped up my pace onto her denim covered pussy. I continued to molest her boobs, drawing inspiration from her labored breathing and gasps. My quest was to make her cum in her pants and I was not going to be denied. I stopped grinding long enough to pull her nipples, distending them with my teeth before starting back up.

Kristie began thrashing in the bed which only prompted me to grind deeper and suck harder. My entire weight rested on her body to keep control of my submissive lover. She clutched my spread blonde hair and extended a long drawn out low pitched grunt as she exploded in her jeans, "Uuunnnnngggggggggggg!" While she orgasmed, I slowed my grind to a jar allowing all her nerve endings to absorb her pleasure.

I needed to fuck her properly. I was desperate so I began to rummage through not only Billy's mom's dresser drawers but also her closet as well. Inside a shoebox on the top shelf, I struck gold when I discovered a thick, real feel, 9 inch dildo with veins, a huge cock head and a suction cup at the bottom. The only thing that could have made it perfect was if it also had a strap-on harness to go with it but that would have been too lucky a coincidence for a married woman.

I sat the hefty dong down on the bed while I pried her snug jeans down, turning them inside out before tossing them to the floor. Her panties were red Lycra, showing the result of her orgasm through the slick material. When I hooked the sides' bands, and peeled them down, a strand of long nectar resembling canned peach juice stretched until breaking at the two foot distance. My girl was gooey and ready which only excited me more. Pleased we were finally going to have sex with a dildo was not good enough. I wanted to fuck her like she needed and like I craved.

Before I even decided how I was going to accomplish that, I needed to taste her swampy pussy. Her large meaty lips were folded over and her hardened clit was protruding out of her gorgeous hood. There was no way I could avoid going down on such an erotic sight. I laid flat on my stomach, turning my elbows outward so I could use my palms to push up on the back of her thighs. Once her knees drew up and her slit tilted for easier access, I was ready to take action.

I needed to immerse myself in her scent by tracing my nose up and down each side of her inner folds. Breathing deeply to make sure none of her evening party musk escaped, Kristie would slightly squirm in anticipation. My plan was to wake up every nerve ending in her genital area to maximize the pleasure I was going to force upon her.

Using the tip of my tongue, I tenderly painted her thigh crevices where they connected to her pelvis. Those are sensitive areas on me and I was careful to gracefully stimulate both of those on her. My efforts paid off as more nectar began to ooze from the bottom of her slit, down her asshole and pooling on the bed's sheet. That is when I decided it was time to feast.

I was an inexperienced pussy licker but I knew what felt good to me and I planned to apply everything that gave me pleasure and to take my time doing it. Nothing is worse than rushed and uninspired head. I talked my ravenous self, down and planted my tongue just inside her slit, snapping the white cum webs. The tangy flavor was perfect and I began to skillfully clean every one of them off into my mouth. I couldn't get enough of that taste and had to redirect my concentration from gathering my own delicious snack back to pleasuring the girl I love.

She moaned loud enough for me to feel the reverberation down through her tight stomach into her inner walls. I licked her lips up and down, pausing at the top to suck the elongated skin. With my own puckered lips, I would slurp them up like spaghetti before sucking on them repeatedly. She tasted amazing and the more I visualized preparing her pussy to be fucked, the wetter I became. When I shifted my efforts to darting my tongue on the inside of her gooey folds, I could not resist the temptation of planting my entire face as deep as I could go. Lifting my hand over my submerged face and placing my thumb on her clit, I pressed and scrubbed side to side attempting to force an orgasm into my mouth. At that point, I needed more of her delicious cum to satisfy my craving.

Kristie grabbed a fist full of my hair, and involuntarily squeezed her thighs together against my cheeks. I would not allow her to twist but continued my thumb assault on her hardened button. She arched her back and released an extended groan as if she were haunting a house. Moving my face down between her vice like leg grip, I flattened my tongue at her taint in order to catch her flowing cum. She erupted so hard that the bed shook along with her body. During her full body orgasm, I could not believe the amount she produced and I was able to slurp every bit out until her entire pussy was clean with the exception of my clear saliva.

Her entire body relaxed as if she was exhausted. However, I was just getting started on my temporary submissive lover. I not only wanted to fuck her, I needed to do it like I was driven by another force. I had no choice for my own sanity as I was like a predator looking for prey. I picked up the dildo and had an idea. I squeezed the suction cup end into a cone and tried to stick it in my pussy but it bloomed back out before it was completely inserted. My second attempt failed as well. On my third try, I compacted it tightly and quickly shoved it in my twat before it had an opportunity to unfold. Instead it spread out inside my pussy, pressing against my walls and that fanning perfectly prevented it from slipping out.