California Diaries: German Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words halted me as I froze realizing this was most likely the girl that Hedley was after. She seemed to notice me and tossed a look over her shoulder at me. Her eyes smoldered with sexual need and I couldn't help but respond with a half smile and wink. I felt my pussy twitch again as it moistened. Shaking my head, I tried to clear it as I carried on to the bathroom. Miraculously, it was unoccupied, and I was able to relieve myself quickly. I was watching for my German girl when I made my way back downstairs, but she was nowhere to be seen.

While I was working my way through the crowd, I saw Josh enter the party with some girl I remembered him flirting with at Billy's kegger. In spite of myself, I felt my stomach drop. Even though I never fell in love with him, it still hurt that he had moved on so quickly. Not helping matters was the fact that the girl on his arm was gorgeous, albeit in a slutty way. Suddenly, I needed to get out of the party and breathe. I grabbed an unopened beer from an unsuspecting nerdy looking guy who seemed offended when he voiced the simple shocked protest of, "Hey! What do you... Oh...?" he trailed off when he saw the ferocious unapologetic look in my eyes.

Spinning on my heel, I said nothing as I walked towards the backdoor. Sitting down with a thump at the edge of the deck, I cracked the beer and started downing it quickly. There were a few people laughing and talking in the yard, but I had never felt more solitary. I missed Britt, but when I thought of her, I felt so guilty. I should have been more understanding about her parents and the whole Brad situation. Still, I couldn't help feeling some anger because she should be with me. If there was a time, I needed her, this was it. She would have been able to tell me who that chick with Josh was, she always knows who everyone is; it's a side effect of her never-ending curiosity. Not only that, she could have reassured me, told me that I am beautiful too and kissed me.

Abruptly, my thoughts were interrupted by a sweet voice lilted with a light German accent, "I hope you do not think this is too forward, but I think you are very beautiful and I would like to sit with you."

Turning my head, I looked up and saw my beautiful German girl from earlier. She was dressed in a cute denim skirt and a cami that showed off her exceptionally well-formed body. Her face was beautiful, nicely tanned, she had bright blue eyes and a cute smattering of subtle freckles across her pierced nose. Shaking my head, I realized I was staring at her when I should be answering. Hurriedly, I responded while stammering uncharacteristically, "No, I mean, yes... of course. Come sit."

"Hallo, my name is Lena. I don't mean to be too bold, but I think you are very pretty, and I did see you maybe thinking the same when you looked at me upstairs. Hehe, I was being quite bad as I think you saw, but I cannot resist a beautiful woman. I came here from Germany on a school exchange and there are so many gorgeous girls here; I think I am in heaven."

Taking a deep swig of my beer, I felt relaxed in her company. She was so refreshing in her forthright honesty and on a whim, I decided to take a chance flirting back, "Well, California just got a whole lot more beautiful with you in it. Perhaps you can make me more beautiful too?"

"You are so beautiful already." She answered looking confused, perhaps mistaking my meaning.

"Haha, well, thank you. Let me put this another way. I have always been told by my family that I have a little German in me, maybe you can help me by making that a lot more?" I continued letting the beer fuel my bravado.

She broke the quiet air with her laughter and said, "Yes, you are cute and funny too. If I may, I would like to kiss you."

Her lips met mine in a soft tender kiss. Savouring the sensation of her smooth sweet lips on mine, I moved in and drew her close by placing my hands on her slender shoulders. She fit in my arms well, as I began to truly lose myself in our kiss as it intensified. Heat seemingly spread from our increasing passion, coursing its way down my body to my pussy as I felt myself grow wet with arousal. Using my teeth, I lightly nibbled her bottom lip and sucked it into my mouth. She moaned against my lips and pushed her body against mine. All conscious thought left my body as I lost myself in our shared ardour.

A high-pitched whistle shrieked its way through our embrace, and we broke apart realizing we had gained an audience of horny teenage boys. Standing up, I held out my hand to her in an invitation to grasp it. Her warm hand clasped mine and I pulled her up, kissing her briefly, I whispered in her ear, "I don't mind an audience, but I think we can do better than this low rent gallery of horny peanuts."

"Hey Kristie, slip her the tongue!" Billy Fredrickson yelled out while obscenely flicking his own tongue through his 'V'ed fingers.

"Ugh Billy... You are such a douche. You are such a boner killer; you probably can't even get your own dick up." I shot back at him, knowing it was futile to even try to talk back to the little sleazebag.

Everyone laughed, turning to look at Billy as his face grew red. He hurled back while vulgarly grabbing his crotch, "Why don't you bring the blonde hottie with you and I will show you how hard I get upstairs."

"I will never be desperate enough to find out how disappointed you can make me, let alone inflict you on Lena." I retorted while starting to walk away. With Lena in tow, I yelled over my shoulder, "Well... it's been a slice, assholes, but I think we will be on our way. Why don't you find some other poor girls to underwhelm with your immature bullshit?"

We exited the party and started walking down the street, hand and hand. It was a quiet neighbourhood and only a few blocks from my house. "You take no shit from boys." Lena stated with something that sounded like admiration in her voice, "I don't either. They are useless, mostly and they only know how to please themselves."

Laughing, I kissed her cheek in agreement and asked, "I would very much like to please you. Would you like to come home with me? My parents are out tonight."

"Danka, yes. Let us go to your house, beautiful Kristie." Lena said as I felt my pussy juice at her accent.

As we clasped hands and set out down the sidewalk, I looked back and saw Hedley standing on the lawn. His eyes were downcast, as he seemed to stare at his own feet.

Breaking away from Lena, I said, "Hold up just a sec; I just need to go talk to my friend for a second."

Approaching Hedley, I gave him a bashful smile. He looked stone sober as he said quietly, "Looks like you found the exchange student I was telling you about... you two look um... close."

Putting both my hands on his shoulders, I reassured him, "I am sorry Hed, you really had no chance. She is totally into women. It's not you, though."

"It's ok Kristie. To be honest, it was a shot in the dark anyway. I saw Josh back in there with some slutty looking chick, I am kind of glad you are making out well on your own... you were always too good for him." Hedley said, his eyes still gazing at the grass.

"Thank you, Hed... wow, thank you... any girl that ends up with you is lucky. Are you sticking around the party?"

"Nah, I am done here. I don't feel like drinking. Listen, you girls should grab a ride with me; it's not safe to walk even if it's close." Hedley said with his trademark earnestness.

"Are you sure? I mean... I kinda stole your girl." I said feeling guilty.

He straightened his back and put both his hands on my shoulders as I let mine fall from his and he stated, "Listen, you cannot steal what I never had. You act tough, but you have a true heart, Kristie."

"Oh shit, man... let's get out of here before we both start crying all over each other," I said embarrassed by his kind words and trying to change the tone.

Returning to Lena, I asked if she would like to accept the ride my friend offered and she agreed, "This is good, but do you think he will mind a show?"

Grabbing me, she pushed me in the backseat with her and climbed up on my lap. Her lips covered mine in a soft and sensual kiss. Her mouth tasted sweet like her lip gloss and I savoured the feeling of her mouth moving against mine as I let her take the lead. Settling back in my seat, I chose not to even look at the rear-view mirror to see if Hedley was watching. While I am not in a habit of putting on shows for men, I did appreciate his unique kind nature which differentiated him from most boys our age. So, if he watched, did it hurt? I decided not.

I could feel her passion through her kiss, though it wasn't demanding. It was subtle and sweet. Her hands rose around my head and ran their way through my thick hair. Gripping it softly, she tilted my head back so she could focus on my lower lip which she nibbled, sending shivers down my spine. I was lost in her embrace, as I felt her tighten her fingers while they ran their course through my hair and gripped my back pulling me in tight so I could feel her breasts rest against mine. Involuntarily, my hips thrust upwards as my arousal overcame me. My hands were sliding up her thighs, trying to traverse their way inside her skirt when Hedley cleared his throat loudly before saying, "Ladies, we are at your destination and so are a lot of other people it would appear."

Reluctantly, I broke our feverish kiss and looked out the window to see that at least one of my sisters had decided to invite their college friends over for a party. Normally, I would have guessed this was all Lane's doing but looking at the people out front I recognized a fair amount of Jillian's friends as well. Giggling to myself, I whispered in Lena's ear, "Brace yourself dear, we will have to run the gauntlet."

"You lead and I will follow close." Lena said punctuating her words with a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thanks for the ride, Hed... Maybe you should stay and enjoy the party... wait... not our private party. I just mean, there will be lots of horny drunk college girls around."

"Nah... "Hedley started to say when a clearly drunk girl ran up to his window.

Squealing in drunken excitement she knocked on his window until he lowered it, allowing her words to become decipherable, "... oh my God. You are Sam's younger brother... I remember you from when you were-"

Using this as my point of exit, I threw open my door and assisted Lena crawl out. Unable to stop myself, I let my hand trail down the sensuous curve of her well-shaped hip. Hands clasped tight, she followed my lead as I weaved my way between drunk college students and unwelcome comments. I cared not what they had to say to me but I was praying I wouldn't meet with either of my sisters. If I did, I hoped it would be Jillian, she was the quieter and kinder of the two, though I loved both.

As luck would have it, we managed to navigate our way unobstructed to my room and fell into one another's arms. Grasping her head, I ran my fingers through her silken hair and buried my face in her neck kissing and sucking. The excitement of the evening was culminating in our collective desire. Working my way up her neck, I sucked and nibbled until I got to her ear lobe which I pulled into my mouth. Moaning, she ran her hands down my body inside my leather jacket while freeing my arms from its confines. Her touch was hungry in its firmness but relaxed in her presumptive experience.

Freeing my hands from her hair, I placed them on her shoulders as I stepped forward until she fell back on the bed. Letting her fall comfortably on the bed, I stood and gazed at her in her prone position. Her beautiful tanned form filled my mind and expanded my raw desire to have her further. Despite my lust, I felt awful about Britt, I reassured myself that she was preoccupied with her boyfriend and was probably having sex with him right now. It didn't stop my feelings, but it did help cover up my guilty conscience as I let my body fall on top of the beautiful girl before me. Catching my weight with my arms, I stopped myself from hurting her with the full impact of my weight, but I did use the momentum of my fall to crush my lips against hers.

Taking control, I kissed her with furious passion. I sucked at her lips, my passion pulling them up into my mouth where I nibbled and bit, scraping my teeth gently. Her hands dug inside my jeans and cupped my ass, forcing me to drop some of my weight on her. Positioning my leg, I worked her skirt up so I could grind my thigh on her clit. She groaned as I made contact and started working against her as I continued my hungry kiss. My desire had me ravenous for her flesh, dropping down on one elbow I ran my free hand up her smooth body, pulling up her cami so it was over her breast. Pleased to find she wasn't wearing a bra; I lightly traced a concentric circle around her nipple. As it stiffened further beneath my touch as I pinched it lightly with my fingers to see her reaction. I wasn't disappointed as she drew in her breath with a harsh gasp and drove her hips upwards into my thigh, needy for stimulation.

Drawing back, I unbuttoned my pants and scooted them down my thighs while shifting my body in response. Replacing my thigh with my hip, I found myself in a better position to suck on her taut nipple. Forcing myself to pause, I looked down at her perfect exposed tit and somehow managed to refrain from devouring it immediately. I cupped her boob in one hand and squeezed my hand together until my thumb and forefinger tweaked her nipple. As she gasped, I lowered my mouth and framed it with my full lips before drawing it up into my warm mouth. Shifting, while keeping my suction on her nipple, I uncovered the other side and moved back and forth. My lips and tongue sucked and flicked at one side while grinding my hips in a steady rhythm between her thighs. I could feel her grasp tighten around my back as her desire rose. Soon, her hands were down around my ass, pulling it in and guiding me as I worked her clit with my hip.

Her nails suddenly dug into my back as I felt her start to shake below me. Thrilled, she was going to cum so soon, I doubled down my efforts using my lips to tweak and squeeze her nipples as my hips ground into her at an ever-increasing rate. It wasn't long and I felt her ecstasy take her over as her grasp tightened further. Gripping me tight, she pulled her body up to meet mine as she shivered and convulsed. Her scream was hopefully drowned out by the party below, not that I cared in the moment. As her shaking subsided, she started kissing my neck furiously while pushing on my shoulder to coax me on my back. Letting her turn me, I rolled on my back while she sucked and kissed at my neck lighting my nerves on fire.

Rolling up my tank top over my breasts, she popped them out of my bra, so they were sandwiched between my bra underneath and my shirt over top. She then lowered her sensual lips down on them and took a few moments to suck each nipple to pert attention. Continuing her way down, she kissed my flat tummy, dipping her tongue into my belly button causing shivers to slide up my spine. Letting her body drop over the end of the bed, she gripped my pants and forced them and my hips down the bed until my pants were in a bunch around my ankles and my hips overshot the edge of the mattress.

I was in awe of her prowess as I watched her kiss her way up the inside of my thighs. Shivering, I knew where to expect her lips next and I let a growl escape my lips in anticipation. She didn't disappoint as she buried her face between my folds. Her tongue was soft and talented as it worked its way between my gooey lips. Sighing, she drew back while a strand of nectar clung to her bottom lip, "Ahhh, you taste delicious and you are so wet. Mmmmmm."

Twirling her tongue seductively, she snapped the thread of goo and slurped it up into her mouth. Wasting no time, she planted her face back down and surprised me by trailing her tongue up my taint before burrowing it deep inside me. Slurping hungrily, I felt her swirl it inside me before working its way back up to my clit. Her skilled mouth and tongue had set me adrift on my way to heaven. I felt self conscious about grasping her head and pulling her in but soon found myself unable to stop as her tongue began flicking at my clit. Entwining my fingers through her soft hair, I pulled her in, so her lips fell into my hungry pussy. My hips rose involuntarily as I felt my orgasm grip me tightly.

"Agggggggghhhhhhh," I moaned, as her tongue continued to work its masterful way over my pussy.

Gripping her face tight to my shuddering mound, I felt the electric grip of my climax take me over as my body started to shake and shudder in tandem with my increasing cries of pleasure. Waves of pure gratification washed me over as my shaking dissipated and my body relaxed against the soft bed. Breathing heavy, I watched as she rose from between my legs, a thick coating of my female cum glazing her delicate chin. Reaching down, I pulled her up over me, and kissed her lips before working my mouth around to lap up my own cum from her chin. I was unsure if she would be pleased with having it on her face but I was corrected by her as she protested and pulled away my hoovering lips, saying with a smile edging her beautiful features, "No, you do not get to take my treat."

Giggling I responded, "Good to know, there is plenty more where that came from."

An unintentional moan escaped my lips as I watched her lean back and wait patiently for me to help scoop what remained of my cum into her pretty mouth. Sucking it off my fingers with tantalizing seductive slurps, I felt the need to fuck her and take her hard. Once she was cleaned up, I asked her, "Do you like toys? I have a strapless I would love to use on you. You will love it."

Giggling she smiled and said, "I love toys though not as much as your delicious cum. We will fuck with your strapless."

Rolling over, I pulled my strapless out of my bedside drawer and slipped the thick nub into my pussy. Shifting over to the center of the bed on my back, she was kneeling watching me with an awed expression on her gorgeous face, "Oh, how perfect. I cannot wait to feel it. I wonder, will it feel good for you too?"

Nodding, I gripped the plastic phallus as though it were my own cock and stroked it, letting the sensation of the nub moving in me distort my features. She moved up on me, dipping her head to wrap her lips around it. Working her head up and down she bobbed on it, leaving a shimmering trail in her wake. Sighing, I enjoyed the visual along with the feeling of her beautiful mouth working up and down my shaft. Abruptly, she pulled off, her lips producing a resounding smack as they popped off the dong. Making eye contact, she slid her body up mine until her pussy was hovering over mine. I held the dick for her as she eased her hips down and let it slide up inside her.

Her eyes widened as she felt it fill her, and I felt my own lust heighten in response. Smoothly, we worked together, she moved slowly at first and I drew back as she pulled up, observing her expression as she thrust herself back down into my pistoning hips. Her body was like an artist's perception of the perfect female form. Her tits were large for her frame and bounced enticingly as she rode on my strapless. Each downstroke causing it to jar tantalizingly in my pussy, I felt my own body respond feverishly. My hands settled on her thrusting hips as she worked her pussy on it, accelerating her pace as her pleasure increased. Sweat formed on my forehead, while I felt my own desire take me over. Just looking at her made me feel the need to cum. I was relieved when I saw her head toss back as her own gratification took her over. Her pussy clenched hard around the strapless causing the nub to thrust its way back and forth in me until I felt my vision cloud over as my eyelids forced their way closed. Shaking, I lost track of her while stars burst like fireworks before my closed eyelids.