California Dreamin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, just a pleasant buzz," he replied.

"Nothing else?"

"No, why?"

"Oh, nothing," she said, as they continued to dance.

Gene felt his granddaughter rubbing her pelvis against him and started to get a bit aroused.

"I need to get some water. Want any munchies?" he asked.

"In a little bit. Hurry, so we can finish our dance."

He took his time to let the semi resolve and the slow song finish. Just as he stepped onto the porch another slow one began. She held out her arms to him to dance.

This time there was no doubt in his mind. His granddaughter was grinding him. As they turned, he saw panties laying on the table that weren't there when he went inside.

"Brenda, what are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, smiling.

"You're rubbing against me."

"It's a slow song," she said, pushing her pelvis into him and putting her arms around his neck.

"Brenda?"

"Grandpa, I haven't been laid in six months. The grass has made me really horny. I'm going with the flow."

"But...," he began.

"I feel your dick getting hard," she said.

"I think we should talk about this," he said, trying to pull back.

She resisted. "We can dance and talk at the same time," she grinned.

"Fine but ease up with the pelvis."

"But it feels good. I'm wet and you're getting nice and hard for me."

"Brenda, you're my granddaughter."

"In title only. We aren't actually related. I'm hornier than I can ever remember being. We're both adults and unattached. The only thing stopping us is two pretty thin layers of clothes." They looked in each other's eyes. "Fuck me, grandpa. I really want this."

He didn't reply and Brenda began lowering herself and knelt in front of him. She took the elastic on both sides of his shorts and pulled it down. His cock, now fully hard, was inches from her face.

"I see why you were so popular with the ladies," she said. "You're very well equipped." Gene moaned softly as she took the head into her mouth. "Damn, has anyone ever been able to get the whole thing in their mouth?"

"Not many," he said nervously.

"May I try?"

She didn't wait for him to answer before taking him in her mouth. She made it about halfway before pulling off and taking a swig from his water. She resumed her task, and this time swallowed him to the base then after a few seconds pulled off.

"That's a lot of cock," she said, grinning. "Cum for me. I've got dick munchies."

She started again just by licking the head and shaft. Her hand cupped and massaged his balls. Brenda took just the head of her grandfather's cock into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it. He instinctively began rocking and put his hands on her head, entering her a little farther with each thrust.

"Mmmm," she moaned, as she pushed herself fully onto him. As he stiffened, she backed off a bit and used her hand to continue stroking him.

He fought the urge for as long as possible, then exploded into her mouth for what seemed to him like minutes. When he finished, she pulled off and looked up at him, opening her mouth to show her coated tongue, then swallowed.

"Delicious," she said, then licked the last drop from the head. "Let's go to your room. I think we'll be more comfortable."

He grabbed the water and stepped out of his shorts, then followed her inside. Once in the bedroom she pulled her nightgown off over her head and climbed onto the bed.

"Your turn," he said.

She smiled then sat back leaning back on a couple of pillows.

"I like to watch this part," she said, spreading her legs and showing him her bald pussy.

"You look freshly shaved."

"I just had a small patch anyway. I had it permanently removed. Do you like it?"

"Very nice. May I taste it?" he asked.

"Oh, by all means. Go right ahead."

He crawled up between her legs and parted her labia with two fingers, then licked the inside of each labia from back to front. She squirmed a little. He pushed his tongue into her pink pussy opening as far as he could go.

"It's really nice that you know there's something there besides my clit."

"Clit? What's a clit?" he asked licking her perineum and asshole.

"That isn't it, but go right ahead with what you're doing," she said.

"I intended to," he replied, pushing his tongue into her tight asshole.

He continued there for several minutes as she rocked her pelvis in time with him. When he licked her labia again, she moaned loudly. He began nibbling everywhere but her clit, using his tongue to exert pressure both inside and outside her labia.

"Grandpa, you're going to make me cum," she whimpered.

He directed his attention to her minora and slipped a single finger inside. He added a second finger and rubbed just inside on the front of her vagina. Her squirming increased as he expertly stroked her g-spot and continued licking. Other than a minor brush he ignored her clit.

Brenda's hips suddenly raised off the bed as her abdomen and legs contracted.

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh," she groaned as spasm after spasm overtook her for a full thirty seconds, then every ten seconds or so for a couple of minutes.

As she calmed, he slowed but never fully stopped. He suddenly sucked her clit in his mouth as his fingers once again assailed her g-spot. She screamed at the intensity and tried to pull away as she exploded again. Her entire body shook as she came. His granddaughter moaned with each wave of it. He eased off and let her fall back onto the bed as she recovered. Brenda laid there panting.

"Holy fucking god," she whimpered.

He sat up smiling at her as her strength slowly returned.

She sighed, "That's never happened before. Oh my god!"

"Let me know when you're ready to go again," he told her.

"Not now. My pussy is still quivering."

He scooted up and put the head of his cock to her opening.

"No, it's too...oh, fuck!" she shouted as he pushed himself all the way in.

Her hips rose to take him as he began his assault. Brenda wrapped her legs around him tightly as the waves and tremors began anew. No sound came from her this time as she held her breath through the orgasm and finally fell limp. He pulled out and rolled over next to her. She was soon sleeping soundly.

Gene got up and went to the kitchen then ate a protein bar. He went around and picked up the place, locked the doors and turned off the lights. He went back to the bedroom. Brenda hadn't moved. He pulled the sheet up over her then lay down beside her.

*****

When Brenda woke, she was laying on her stomach with her right arm beneath her. Her clit was being rubbed between her index and middle fingers as she remembered her vivid dream. She came just seconds after realizing what she was doing. She lay there in her afterglow smiling.

'What a fucking dream,' she thought. 'That was some impressive weed.'

When she opened her eyes for the first time she realized where she was. Brenda was naked, alone, and in the middle of her grandfather's bed. Panic hit her and she sat up quickly.

She looked at the bed. There was only one pillow on it. The sheet had been pulled up around her neck. There was no sign anyone else had been in the bed that she could see. Her nightgown was draped over the foot of the bed. She let out a sigh of relief seeing no evidence of grandpa.

'It was a dream. I got stoned and somehow fell asleep here,' she realized.

She put a finger in her wet pussy then smelled it. 'No cum. It must have been a dream. Wow! What a dream, though,' she thought.

Brenda got out of bed and put on her nightgown. She went to the bathroom and peed, then washed her hands before making the bed. She couldn't have the bed smelling like pussy.

Grandpa's other pillow was laying on the floor next to the bed. More evidence she had been there alone. She quickly made her way to her room. Brenda thought about the dream as she showered. Grandpa had taken her places sexually that she'd never been. She chuckled.

"That was some good shit," she said out loud.

She dressed and went to the kitchen. As she made herself a cup of coffee, she noticed the time - 11:28 am. She did a double take. Brenda never slept this late.

"Yep, that was some good shit."

With coffee in hand, she went out on the back porch.

"Good afternoon, sleepy head," her grandfather grinned.

"It's still morning," she corrected, smiling.

"Barely."

"Sorry for stealing your bed last night."

"Not a problem. You must have been tired," he replied.

"Any plans for today?" she asked.

"I thought it might be fun to drive to Weed today. It's a beautiful drive and about an hour and a half from here. We can get some lunch then maybe visit Mt. Shasta on the way back."

"Weed? What's in Weed?"

"It's an old lumber town with lots of fun shops."

"Head shops?" she asked, smiling.

"There are those. They have great t-shirts."

"That sounds like fun. I'm ravenous. Can we eat before we get there?"

"We can. I'll go get cleaned up," he said, as he went inside.

'He's acting normal, at least. Thank God, it was a dream,' Brenda thought.

She sat reviewing it in her mind. Smoking the Gorilla, dancing, sucking that big cock, going to the bedroom, being eaten, orgasm after orgasm - wow! What a vivid fucking dream. Too bad it wasn't real. Her pussy was getting wet just thinking about it.

She took another sip of coffee then reached over to set her cup on the table. Her panties were laying there where she had taken them off as she had in the dream. Brenda froze.

'Okay, I took off my panties. I slept in his bed, but there was no sign he did. There was no cum. It was just a dream. Yes, just a dream,' she told herself.

*****

They stopped in Redding for breakfast on the way. Then continued their drive through the mountains. It was beautiful. She pulled off at the Weed exit and laughed at the huge Weed sign.

"I need my picture in front of that," she chuckled, then pulled into a parking lot nearby.

When they got out, he grabbed his camera from the trunk. She stepped in front of the sign for the photo, but before taking the picture he posed her. He was meticulous about it. A quarter inch here, wrist turned, fingers flared, weight on your back foot, chin up just a little - she felt like she was shooting for a magazine cover. He must have taken thirty shots in several different poses. His touch seemed to electrify and arouse her.

'It's that fucking dream. Pull yourself together, Brenda. It was just a dream,' she thought.

"Can I see?" she asked. He turned the camera so she could see the images. "Damn, I wish I looked that good. Is this the camera from your photography days?"

"No. We used film in those days. I got this one a couple of years ago thinking maybe I'd find a good model to photograph. I think I found her."

"Thanks for the offer, but I don't know a thing about modeling," she replied.

"It's the photographer's job to bring out the best in the model and capture it. You can learn as you go."

"If you say so."

"When we get home, I'll show you these on the computer. I think you'll see what I mean. Shall we explore the town?" he asked, offering his arm.

"We shall," his granddaughter said, taking his arm.

The town was really small with only about a dozen shops. They were there for the tourists, and there were quite a few of those. Most were closer to Brenda's age than Gene's. Two of them were head shops where Brenda picked up 'I Love Weed' shirts. As they stood at the counter checking out, he noticed her looking at the bongs.

"Do you want one?" he asked.

"I love the heart shaped one. It does take the bite out of the draw."

"Then get one. Not many people can say they have a bong from Weed, California."

She grinned, then added that to their purchases.

On the way back to the car he asked, "Which one are you going to try first?"

"Northern Lights. I'm a little gun shy of the Gorilla Glue."

"Why?" he asked.

"Side effects."

"Such as?"

"Well, I did wake up in your bed this morning. Dreams too."

"Nightmares?" he asked.

"Uh, no. Erotic dreams. Very erotic dreams."

"Pardon my ignorance, but that sounds like a good thing."

"Yeah, but it was so real I'm still having a hard time believing it was a dream."

"Maybe it was real," he said.

She turned and looked at him for a moment.

"I wish it was, but we did things I don't think are even possible."

"We? Meaning you and me?"

"This is embarrassing, but yes, you and me. I seduced you on the patio then we went to your bedroom, and you drove me wild."

"I wish I'd been there. It sounds like a wonderful experience."

"It was. Trust me," she said.

"And I missed it. Damn," he sighed.

"You sure did," Brenda chuckled. "You were amazing, by the way."

"Thanks, so were you."

Brenda was surprised by his comment, then laughed, realizing he was just playing along.

"Thank you, I try."

*****

They drove to Mt. Shasta, which wasn't much larger than Weed had been. The shops were more upscale and varied. The dream kept Brenda distracted much of the trip. They had dinner in a small restaurant before heading home. Then watched the sunset from the back patio.

"You've been distracted today," he said.

"I can't get that freakin' dream out of my head. I'm going to go change."

"I will too. It's getting late," he replied.

They went inside and changed then met up on the patio a short time later.

"Grandpa, I found my panties on the table out here this morning."

"Yeah, I saw them."

She was quiet for a few minutes.

"Did you put them on the table?" she asked.

"No. I went inside to get some water. They were on the table when I got back."

"I took them off?"

"You were the only one out here."

"Did we dance?"

"You mean after getting home?"

"Yes," she replied.

"We danced to about half of two songs."

"Slow songs?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Did I...did I...rub up against you?"

"You were a little forward, I suppose."

"Did I...do anything else?"

"Like what?"

"In the dream I sort of...never mind," she said blushing.

"You did sort of what?"

"Oh, God. I pulled your pants down and...and...sucked you." He didn't reply. "I did, didn't I?"

"Yes."

"Did we go to your room afterward?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god! Did we...?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yes, Brenda."

"Why did you let me think I had dreamed it?"

"I didn't know how you felt about what happened. If I let you go on believing it was a dream, you seemed fine with that. I didn't want you thinking I was a pervert."

"How many times did you get me off?"

"Three, then you fell asleep."

"So, it was all real? There was no dream?"

"No. It was real."

She was quiet for a long time, then stood.

"Goodnight," she said, going inside.

Gene was beside himself. He sat there for another fifteen or so minutes before going inside. He showered, then donned some boxers and went to bed. Just moments later, there was a soft knock on the door.

"It's open," he said, turning on the light.

Brenda walked over and sat next to him on the bed.

"I'm sorry...," he began, before her finger covered his lips to stop him.

"I'm not upset about what we did. I know it wasn't a dream and I remember every minute detail of it. You think I was stoned, and you took advantage of me. I was a little buzzed, but not stoned. Neither of us were. Okay?"

"Okay," he replied.

Brenda raised her bottom off the bed then pulled her nightgown off over her head. She was nude underneath.

"Think we can add some kissing and breast play this time?" she asked, smiling.

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely sure," she said, leaning over and kissing him.

As they kissed, she pulled down the sheet that was covering him then put her hand on the bulge in his shorts.

"These are going to have to go," she said, tugging at them. He raised his hips and let her pull them away. "I remember this guy," she said, grinning.

He pulled her onto the bed and onto her back then began sucking her firm breast as his hand teased her other nipple. He felt her leg go over him and her pussy rhythmically rubbing against his hip. Her breathing increased as she continued, then with a soft moan, she came.

"I've never cum that quickly. What is it about you?" she asked.

"It isn't me, sweetheart. You're learning more about how it works."

"I thought I knew how it works."

"I'm not surprised. No one has ever shown you. We're all taught that the clit button is what makes everything happen. That's not true. The tip of the clit is just a tiny part of it. An important part, but not all."

"Okay, we can do anatomy 101 later. Show me," she said grinning.

He moved over between her legs and began. His lips, fingers, and tongue never touched anything between her labia. It took a while, but her pelvis began to rock. When he pressed his tongue hard just outside the labia she moaned. His hands and fingers took over, still outside the pink area and her hips raised as she moaned loudly and came.

Just as she began coming down, two fingers slipped inside her, stroking her g-spot. She came again minutes later.

"Please, give me a minute. Let me catch my breath."

"Don't wimp out on me now," he said. "Turn over."

She started to turn slowly, and he grabbed her hips, physically turning her himself. He pushed his cock fully inside her from behind.

"Oh, fuck!" she said, as he filled her and began driving in and out. "Uh, uh, uh," she grunted with every powerful thrust. "Ohhhhhh," Brenda moaned as she came again. Her legs as ass were shaking as she did.

He had slowed as she calmed then the tip of his wet thumb entered her ass. She pushed back on him forcing it inside.

"Stop," she pleaded.

He held his thumb still as he began thrusting his cock inside her. It only took about three thrusts before Brenda was pushing back and driving both his cock and thumb in deeper. Brenda was drenched in perspiration.

It hit her suddenly and massively. The tremors began in her pussy and spread outwardly over her entire body. As she began to collapse onto the bed, his arm went beneath her, holding her shaking ass in the air while he continued with her pounding. Brenda fainted.

When she came to, she was alone and exhausted. Brenda heard him enter the room and felt the bed shift as he sat on it.

"Water?" he asked.

"Pour it on my pussy. I think it's on fire."

She jumped and rolled over quickly as the ice-cold water went between her ass cheeks.

"I was kidding," she yelped, laughing.

"Oops."

"I'm wasted."

"I can tell. Have a drink of water then get some sleep."

She took a couple of swigs from the bottle then lay back on the bed and sighed. He stroked her wet hair for a moment.

"Sleep now," he said.

*****

Brenda woke first the next morning and turned facing her grandfather. His morning wood was tenting the sheet. She smiled as she felt her pussy getting very wet. She pulled the sheet off and straddled his cock, then slowly lowered herself onto it. He looked at her and smiled.

"My turn," she told him, as she began her slow rise and fall.

He let her set the pace and ride him. After a few minutes, as she warmed up, she increased her movement. His hands went to her small but ample breasts and kneaded them. He watched as the flush spread from her chest, up her neck, then to her face. Her breathing became more rapid, as did her movement.

Gene released one breast and began stroking her clit as she moved. She exploded with a loud grunt then impaled herself as she came hard. Her grandfather came as she did, filling her pussy with his warm cum. When they had both finished, she stopped and laid on top of him panting.

Neither spoke. It wasn't necessary. They held each other for several minutes before Brenda raised up.

"I need to pee."

"Not on the bed, please," he requested.

"I wasn't going to pee on the bed," she told him, smiling. "Are you going to let me sleep in here with you now?"