Call Me Master

Story Info
Woman blackmails another woman over a theft.
5.2k words
3.9
6.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers

Author's note: This story is a work of fiction with fictitious names, characters, places, and events. Any resemblance to actual persons or actual events, is purely coincidental. This story and the ones named "It's a Bet" and "Bad Boy's Mistake" share some of the same characters but are not otherwise related.

***

"This party is hot!" Stephanie told Alice, as they quickly placed hors d' oeuvres on trays and served the attractive crowd.

Stephanie was 24 years old, African American with shoulder length straight black hair. She was short, with a cute round face. Stephanie's boobs were very large, and her waist tapered down to a petite size.

"It's crazy, but fun," responded Alice, as she caught her breath after working all afternoon preparing for this gig.

Alice was 43 years old, very tall with long wavy red hair, and a freckled face. She was very slender and attractive. Alice was the owner of Tasty Buns Catering which she started eleven years ago.

Nina hired Alice for a celebration of her recent windfall, although she did not reveal that fact to anyone. Nina lived in a comfortable condo, and her trendy friends were very impressed with her success, unaware that Nina was a thief.

There were at least 50 guests mingling with music playing in the background. The drinks were plentiful and the food delicious.

Nina approached Alice and said rudely, "Make sure all my guests get served. By the way...what is your assistant's name?" as Nina glanced over at Stephanie and admired her large bust line.

"We are doing our best to serve everyone," Alice replied politely, but was disgusted with her snotty tone. Alice continued, "That is Stephanie, and she is amazing."

Nina was 28 years old, very attractive, but bitchy. Her wavy long blond hair was a classic match to her sleek tall body. Nina's short back dress showed off her tight bum, and tone bare legs.

Stephanie noticed Nina staring at her boobs, and she felt a steamy attraction as their eyes met.

Then Nina's cell phone buzzed. She saw the caller and gasped loudly.

Nina said, "Excuse me, I need to take this call," then walked swiftly down the hall to the first bedroom and answered the line from Jacob. She pushed the door, but it did not close completely.

Stephanie heard Nina's puff and followed her down the hall. As she walked by, Stephanie heard a heated conversation. She stopped and listened.

"...there is no need for concern. The ice is secure, and they think it was an outside heist, just as we planned," Nina said in a reassuring tone to Jacob.

Nina was persuaded by Jacob to perform the heist. He hired and trained Nina over the past 18 months. The more Nina got to know him, the more she feared him. Nina was making good money in sales, but Jacob enticed her with a significant payoff. He was intimidating, and she fell into his trap.

Stephanie had always been a very outgoing and adventurous person, and her ears perked up when she caught some of the remarks about the heist. The local news reported that a fortune of diamonds was stolen from a jewelry store, and the police had no leads. The authorities encouraged tips from the public. Stephanie quickly took out her phone and recorded the conversation. Stehanie was shocked by how much detail they discussed.

The phone conversation ended after a few minutes, and Stephanie dashed into the restroom, undetected by Nina.

***

The next morning, Stephanie did some digging on Nina and the diamond heist. Nina worked for Friendly Jewelers, the same place which was robbed.

Stephanie visited the jewelry store and tried on some expensive earrings with the help of the assistant manager, Jacob.

A few minutes later, Nina started her shift and recognized Stephanie. They looked at one another, and Nina gave her a flirtatious smile, but quickly realized something was off.

Nina thought to herself, why would Stephanie be at her workplace the very next day after the party.

Nina stared at Stephanie, tilted her head, and gave her an expression of wanting to talk outside the store.

Stephanie thanked Jacob and left the store. Nina was right behind her.

"What a nice surprise seeing you so soon, Stephanie."

"Yes, good of you to remember my name, Nina."

"So, is it just a coincidence you are at this jewelry store...my workplace...the day after my party?"

"Could be," Stephanie said rather coyly.

"What were you and Jacob talking about?"

"Just trying on some earrings...nothing about the heist," Stephanie whispered with a wink.

Nina's face turned to an agonized expression, but her composure returned quickly.

Nina paused, and then asked sternly, "What are you up to, and why are you here?"

Stephanie looked into her eyes with a confident, yet flirtatious expression and said, "Let's talk at your place tonight," then Stephanie patted her butt.

Nina looked surprised, but quickly said, "I'll see you at my place at 8 pm, tonight. Alone." Nina turned around and walked back into the store.

***

The theft was planned and executed perfectly. Jacob and Nina planned it for two months working every detail. They made it appear to be an outside job. Nina and Jacob closed that evening and staged a break-in. They cooperated with the detectives during the investigation and were not suspects...at least for now.

***

It was 8 pm, and Nina let Stephanie in her condo.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Red wine sounds great."

As they sipped their wine and had small talk on the couch, Nina was getting anxious and decided to be direct.

Nina repeated the same questions earlier today, "What are you up to, and why are you here?"

"That was a smooth job. You and Jacob seem to be in the clear," Stephanie said without any hesitation.

Before Nina could say a word, Stephanie played the recording.

Nina listened in disbelief and thought how she was so careless, after all that planning and perfect execution. She could not stop thinking how Jacob would react if she had to reveal that Stephanie knew about the crime.

"What do you want?" Nina asked in a nervous tone.

Stephanie paused and then said, "I won't say a word to anyone or give this recording to the authorities, as long as you ...play along."

Nina just stared at her, even more curious than before. She finally repeated in a questioning tone, "Play along?"

Stephanie looked into her eyes, and said in a sexy but stern voice, "I want you to do whatever I say. No questions, you will just...play along. I love to dominate and be kinky. You will be naked all the time we are together, and I may include others you know and don't know."

Nina tried to absorb these surprising demands. She didn't know if she was more stunned by Stephanie's wild desire for domination or her knowledge of the heist. She simply could not let Jacob know she had been duped. In addition, she still felt an allure for Stephanie, and the idea of being dominated by a petite cutie like Stephanie was wildly enticing.

"How do I know you won't want a cut or talk to the cops later?"

Stephanie looked directly into her eyes, and said, "I just want you. I have no interest in a cut...but you must obey my demands." Stephanie paused and asked, "Are you in?"

A hot rush flashed through Nina's body. The thought of being submissive to Stephanie was an unexpected turn-on. Nina somehow knew that Stephanie could care less about the crime or a share of the heist. They continued staring at each other.

Nina glanced at her sexy face and huge breasts busting out of her low-cut spaghetti strap dress. Stephanie was anxiously awaiting her response while staring at her skintight jeans, and her bare pretty feet.

Nina looked into Stephanie's dark brown eyes, and said, "Okay, Ms. Bitch, I'm in. What are your demands?"

Stephanie beamed into Nina's deep blue eyes, and said firmly, "Call me Master."

Stephanie smiled in a sinister way, and said, "Stand up and strip."

Nina slowly got off the couch and stood over Stephanie. She unbuttoned her white silk blouse and tossed it on the floor. She took off her bra, and her firm milky white tits were perfect with her perky bright pink nipples. Her blue jeans were tight around her ass and hugged her long sexy legs. Nina unsnapped her jeans, and slowly wiggled them down to her ankles. The only thing left was her pink lace panties.

Stephanie rubbed her hand over Nina's crotch, and then slowly stretched up her panties exposing Nina's blonde strip of fur. Her panties were flossed between her pussy lips, and Stephanie continued to massage her muffin with her short soft fingers.

Stephanie's face was two inches away from Nina's pussy, as she pulled her panties down. Nina kicked off her pants and panties while standing in front of Stephanie completely naked. Her pussy was dripping wet.

Nina could not take her eyes off Stehanie's dark cleavage.

"You want to suck them, don't you?"

Nina just nodded.

Stephanie stood next to Nina and looked up into her eyes. Nina was 5 foot 9 inches and towered over Stephanie by a half foot.

Stephanie pulled her dress over her head and threw it on top of Nina's clothes. She kicked off her sandals, and her nude body faced Nina. Her tits were magnificent: very large and very firm. Her dark areolas covered most of her boobs, while her darker hard nipples protruded straight out. Stephanie's curves were sexy. Her triangle of black hair was perfectly manicured.

Stephanie laid on the couch, and said, "Suck 'em".

"Yes, Master!"

Nina laid on top of Stephanie and rested her head between her huge tits. She sucked her hard nipples. Stephanie moaned as Nina sucked them harder.

Nina teased, tongued, and sucked her beautiful tits until Stephanie spread her legs very wide, and said, "Lick my pussy."

Nina licked her way down her torso, and Nina's tongue slipped into her wet hot pussy. Nina pushed her thighs even further apart and forced her tongue further inside her swollen tunnel. Nina found her hard little clit and licked it to an intense orgasm.

Stephanie demanded, "Turn over with your ass up."

Nina quickly got on her hands and knees and moved her tight little round ass straight up in the air. Stephanie spread her cheeks, spit in her ass, and then fingered it.

Nina screamed with excitement, as her asshole was getting fucked with Stephanie's finger. Stephanie placed her other hand on her pussy, and her fingers found their way further inside.

Nina's ass and snatch were full of Stephanie's fingers, and sensations of intense pressure and pleasure exploded throughout her most private parts. A few moments later, Nina let out a screeching groan as she finished with an amazing climax.

Stephanie got dressed and said, "Until next time...which will be very soon," and left.

After Stephanie was gone, Nina mumbled to herself, "Whatever you say...Master."

***

The following morning, Alice picked up Stephanie for another catering event. As they drove in the van and drank their coffee, they chatted about the gig.

Out of the blue, Stephanie asked, "So, what did you think of Nina and her party the other night?

"That bitch could learn some manners," Alice blurted out.

"Yeah, she was rather snotty."

"I'd like to smack her tight little ass a few times," Alice said jokingly.

Alice and Stephanie never talked about their own sexual experiences. Stephanie suspected that Alice wanted to keep their relationship professional. However, they both knew that the other was bi. After working so closely together for the past couple of years, they each wanted the other to make the first move.

There was a long pause, and then Stephanie thought of a kinky scheme.

"I have some new recipe ideas. How about coming over to my place tomorrow night and trying them out?" suggested Stephanie with enthusiasm.

"That sounds great. After two years of working together, that is the first time you suggested a tasting. I'm impressed and can't wait."

"It's a date. Come over at 7:30 pm," said Stephanie while thinking about the "tasty treat" she had in mind.

***

Stephanie called Nina that evening and told her to be at her place at 6 pm sharp. Nina had a lot of questions, but Stephanie reminded her of the arrangement and said, "Just play along...no questions."

***

Nina was at her doorstep at 6 pm and very curious at what Sephanie had in mind.

"Come in, my sweet. I have a couple of gifts for you," Stephanie said with a smirky smile.

Stephanie handed Nina a red gift bag. Nina reached in and pulled out a pair of fluffy pink slippers and a red string bikini. The bikini was beyond skimpy. The top would not even cover her nipples, and the bottoms had a very narrow front patch. There was nothing to cover her ass...not even a string.

Nina looked it over, and said, "You want me to put this on now?"

"Let's take a shower before my other guest arrives. Strip and put your clothes by the door."

Nina was naked, and then Stephanie took off her robe. Nina admired her beautiful tits and dark bush. Then she followed Stephanie's nice plump ass to the bathroom.

They were both in the hot shower and lathered up.

They washed each other's boobs, tummies, legs, and feet.

Stephanie said, "Bend over sweety, let's wash that nice ass."

Nina's ass pointed straight up, as Stephanie glided her fingers between her cheeks, and rubbed all over.

"My turn," said Stephanie, as she bent over.

Nina scrubbed her cheeks and went deep into her crevice.

Stephanie said, "Lick it, and fuck me with your tongue."

Nina spread her cheeks, washed her ass more, and then her tongue made its way all around her starfish.

"Fuck me with your tongue."

Nina's hot slippery tongue went in and out of her asshole, and Stephanie moaned in ecstasy.

While Stephanie was bent over getting her bum licked, Nina's hands were squeezing her soapy tits. Nina slipped two fingers into her pussy, and Stephanie climaxed instantly.

After the shower, Nina sat on the toilet seat while Stephanie kneeled and lifted Nina's leg. She put her foot between her tits and squeezed her toes. Stephanie then lifted Nina's foot to her mouth and began licking her long soft toes while staring into her blue eyes.

Nina never had her toes licked. She was almost trance-like, as Stephanie began sucking each toe, going from the large one to the pinky toe. After more licking and sucking, Stephanie motioned Nina to get on the floor, and positioned her foot to Nina's mouth. Nina sucked her toes like giving a blowjob.

After the sucking marathon was done, Stephanie told Nina to put on the fluffy pink slippers, and nothing else.

"Alice will be here soon, and you will do whatever she wants, understood?"

"Alice, the tall attractive redhead I hired for my party?"

"That's right. She doesn't know a thing about our arrangement. She doesn't even know you are here. So be very good to her."

"I guess I was uptight during the party. I may have offended her," said Nina in a regretful tone.

"You did and she was. When Alice arrives, bend over the couch with your ass in the air. You may get spanked."

Nina turned red but nodded yes.

***

The doorbell rang at 7:30, and Nina's ass was in full view.

Stephanie opened the door and said, "Welcome. I have a little surprise for you."

Alice just stared across the living room at Nina's ass.

"Oh my god!" said Alice as she put her hand over her mouth.

"Nina and I have a little thing going-on. She loves to be submissive and I'm into domination. I thought you might enjoy a titillating evening with us," said Stephanie as she anxiously waited for a response.

"You sure know how to surprise a girl!" Alice said to Stephanie while staring at Nina's ass.

Nina was looking right back and Alice, and said, "I've got something for you...come over here," while she wiggled her rear-end.

Alice could not resist. She sat down on the couch and rubbed her hands all over Nina's beautiful bum.

"Get over my lap, sweety," Alice told Nina.

Alice squeezed her cheeks, and then gave her a hard slap. Nina yelped. Alice gave her a few more smacks, and her ass turned red.

Stephanie quickly went into the kitchen and came back with a paper bag.

Stephanie said to Alice, "I do have some tasty delights to share, shall we?"

Stephanie pulled out some homemade strawberry jam and a jar of honey. Alice looked very excited.

Stephanie pulled off her dress and stood naked in front of them.

Stephanie said to Nina, "Lay down on the couch, face-up, and spread your legs."

"Yes Master."

Alice was so turned-on, she stood up and stripped.

Alice was almost 6 feet tall. Her long wavy red hair went down just past her shoulders. She had bright green eyes, freckled cheeks, and beautiful, lush red lips. Her tits were full and round, with bright cherry red nipples. Alice's pussy had a narrow patch of red hair. Her legs were long and slender and went up to her perfect upside-down heart shaped ass.

Alice stared at Nina said, "Your pretty snatch looks sweet."

"It's going to get sweeter," Stephanie giggled as she dribbled honey over her pussy and spread the jam on her nipples with her fingers.

Alice wasted no time. She positioned her face between Nina's thighs and licked the honey from her muffin.

Nina moaned as Alice's tongue darted all around her pussy lips.

Stephanie sat on Nina's tummy and licked the jam from her throbbing nipples.

Nina moaned louder, as Alice's tongue expertly licked her lips and her clit.

After Stephanie licked her tits clean, Stephanie slid her pussy to Nina's mouth. Nina licked Stephanie's pussy as Alice continued to tongue Nina's clit.

Alice could sense Nina's climax...she spread Nina's pussy further and tongued her clit to orgasm.

Stephanie felt her finish, and pushed her pussy into Nina's mouth. Nina's tongue went deep inside to her clit, and she licked Stephanie to an intense finish.

"Nina has amazing slender, soft toes. They would feel so nice in a certain soft spot," Stephanie said softly to Alice.

Stephanie put baby oil over Nina's toes. Alice laid on the couch opposite Nina and spread her legs. Her red pussy was wet and wanting.

Nina's soft, slippery toes found their way into Alice's pussy, and she gave her an erotic massage. Soon Nina's toes from both feet were spreading her pussy and stimulating her most sensitive area.

Alice moaned in ecstasy as Nina's long slender toes made her explode.

After the multiple climaxes, they slumped on each other fully satisfied.

***

"Hey sis, how is college?" Stephanie asked her younger sister, Lorna.

"It's going great but looking forward to spring break."

"When will you be back at the apartment with mom?"

"In two days. Can't wait to get together and catch up," said Lorna, with excitement.

"Me too! I've got a nice surprise for you!"

Lorna was 19 years old and looked a lot like Stephanie. She was very petite with long black hair, and very pretty. Lorna liked men and women, and the sisters talked about everything with each other. Stephanie told Lorna about Nina, and how she loved to be submissive, but did not reveal anything about the heist nor their arrangement.

Lorna was extremely excited about the erotic surprise her sister "gifted" her.

***

The day after Stephanie got together with Lorna, she called Nina.

"I want you to get together with my little sister. Do whatever she says, as if it were me giving the commands."

After a long pause, Nina asked, "How old is you little sister, and what exactly does she know?"

"Lorna is 19, and just as feisty as me, maybe more. She only knows you're into being submissive."

Another long pause, "I don't know about this...seems a little over the top," Nina said in a nervous tone.

"This is our arrangement...remember I said, people you know and don't know."

"But you won't be there."

"Just play along. It will be fine. My sister is feisty, but not dangerous."

Nslait
Nslait
31 Followers
12