Call My Bluff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle really was stunning and I couldn't wait to have her any longer, I had to fuck her right now. I took her hand, led her into the lounge and told her to lie down on the sofa while I quickly undressed. I followed her over and immediately crawled between her legs placing my stiff prick against her pussy lips. Her legs spread a little wider and as I leaned forward my cock entered her and moved deeper and deeper until I was in as far as I could go. I started thrusting in and out of her tight wet cunt and immediately felt her legs twist up around my back as she pulled me down on top of her. It was amazing, this wonderful mature woman encouraging me to fuck her, but sadly it was over all too quickly. I was just starting to pick up the pace, ramming my prick into her a little harder and faster, when I felt my orgasm building and it was only another couple of thrusts before I deposited my load in her.

I would have loved to have continued fucking her but we knew we had to get back before anybody missed us. We did have a nice couple of minutes French kissing before we freshened up, put our clothes back on, and then returned to the party. After that wonderful evening I found excuses to visit my parents as often as I could and although fucking the lovely Annabelle on many more occasions it was that first-time which I remember so well even after all these years.

12