Call of the Wildkin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Is there much to- ahn!- get?' Smiling, Apricot arched into Lex's increasingly forceful thrusting. 'I find a nice human, I want to make him happy. So he might... keep me.'

'Keep you?' It took Lex's mind a moment to catch up, but he could not miss the definite clenching of Apricot's pussy at the prospect. She bit her lip, her eyes softening, and in that moment of vulnerability he could not stop himself from kissing her, plunging his tongue into her mouth. She opened to him, fingernails dragging down his back as she kissed Lex back, tasting of borrowed toothpaste. She held herself to him when they broke apart, chest to chest and bouncing with his fucking.

'You humans live with some of us, the dogkin, catkin, the pretty ones,' Apricot panted, running her lips along the line of Lex's neck. 'I might like that. To be a... ahhh... a pet...'

Again she shivered, the idea seeming to send a wave of sensation pulsing through her. Lex plunged deep, taking Apricot's breath away and leaving her a squirming, soft body against him. His girlfriend would never forgive him for even entertaining the notion she had just brought up, not seriously, but it was hard to shake the attraction it held when his dick was inside the pet in question, her cunt wet and hot and clasping desperately to his shaft. Lex's mind raced ahead, dragging his mouth along with it.

'You'd have to wear a collar...' He growled, squeezing and palming at one of her breasts while he spoke, very much enjoying the raccoon girl's answering whimper. He wanted more, as much more as he could get: 'Learn to do tricks for me...'

'Oh fuck...' Apricot whimpered, her thighs clenching down against his waist. She trembled from head to curling toe now, receptive body drawn to the precipice of climax all too easily. Her tongue hung from her mouth as she prompted the man inside her further. 'Gonna make me sit up and beg?'

'If I wanted you to beg,' Lex slammed in deep, balls to the lips of Apricot's hairy pussy, the singular impact of his thrust pushing her further up the bed. She gave a real yowl in return, a truly bestial noise that faded out into trilling, dreamy nothings at the end. Lex held himself in her clenching cunt, rubbing just lightly in her, his mouth on the curve of her breast, the hollow of her throat, her mouth. When he continued, his voice was low and possessive, his point not only having been made, but now almost pushing against her cervix: 'I'm pretty sure I could get you to beg...'

'Ooh, I think you could...' Apricot whimpered, pushing her ass back against him. 'I think you could do a lot to me.'

'There's only one thing I want to do to you now,' Lex said, his lips circling one of her nipples. Now he began fucking the raccoon girl in earnest, pounding strokes that juddered and bounced the softer parts of her body. The pad of one thumb slid through the dark thatch of hair between Apricot's legs, finding her clit with little difficulty and working that sensitive button hard. Humming low in her throat, the raccoon girl rocked with his motions, tension growing in her muscles as she worked toward orgasm.

Her pleasure was unreserved and free, full of groping hands and loud, trilling moans. At times she nearly climbed Lex, fangy teeth nibbling at his neck and chest, backside bouncing hard on his cock. Face red, back arched so that her breasts pushed into Lex's chest, Apricot came, hard and wetly, her hole clenching down on Lex like a vise. He continued to tickle her clit through the spasms of ecstasy that rocked her, drawing out her climax as long as possible, until the contractions of her cunt forced him to pull out. His seed spurted onto her stomach, Apricot gasping with every rope, trembling until, finally, the climactic bliss released them both.

Beastkin of Apricot's kind were not, as a rule, partial to tenderly holding one another after sex, but as had been on Apricot's mind all this time, she was not with another beastkin right now. She was able to clamber up next to Lex once he collapsed back onto the pillow, breathing hard. To her delight, he reciprocated, drawing an arm around her and pulling her close.

For a while, that was all there was; warm morning sun, the slowing of their breathing, and the rhythmic thrum of his heart beneath her ear as Apricot lay on his chest. Stretching her limbs, she luxuriated in it, the plush feeling of clean sheets and the heat of a human dwelling. Nature had its perks, and Apricot would not trade it away for anything, but she felt the difference keenly, enjoying what was there.

'Hey...' Lex said eventually, prodding her from her reverie. 'You know all that collar stuff was just pillow talk, right? You're your own woman, not a pet. I don't... you don't need to do anything, Apricot. I wouldn't actually expect that of you.'

'Yeah...' She answered, trying her hardest not to sound too disappointed. 'Can we stay like this for a while? You don't want your bed back?'

'Of course you can hang out here,' he murmured, kissed the top of her head. Apricot hunkered down, rubbing her cheek on his chest. Her tail, fluffy and bushed, stroked his thigh.

'Hey Lex?' She asked, after a moment.

'What's up?'

'Can I...' Apricot peeked up at him, brown eyes wide, innocent, and shining. 'Stay for breakfast?'

***

To be continued...

12