Callie & I Finally Connect

Story Info
Sister confesses long suppressed desire for her brother.
855 words
3.99
16.7k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie & I Finally Connect (Edited) -- Copyright © 2023 - 6EroticWanderingMind9

Smiling, my sister Callie said, "I'm glad that I mentioned the sun lamp incident, especially my long held suppressed desire to fondle and personally experience your 'manly charms' first-hand."

I responded in the affirmative, "Me too, otherwise I'm not sure if either of us would have initiated anything, had you not confessed your feelings of having wanted to be intimate back then."

I helped to introduce Callie to new avenues of sexual arousal and fulfillment that she said she had never previously experienced. She became an avid devotee of many of the positions we explored together, most of which my wife had refused to even consider, no less take part in.

We must have exchanged gallons of bodily fluids, especially those we shared during our many mutual oral gratification sessions. Callie confided by whispering to me during one of our clandestine rendezvous, while at what became our favorite remote Italian restaurant, that sixty-nine was her favorite position. She then purred that she couldn't wait until we returned to her apartment, so that she could receive and gladly swallow yet another 'tasty' portion of my male essence.

After we returned to her apartment and were in the throes of passion, Callie confessed, "Reflecting upon all that has transpired between us, I honestly don't believe that I would have ever previously considered becoming involved in some of the very things that we have experienced and have become fond of sharing together."

"Such as." I inquired.

Without a moment's hesitation, she took the entire length of my cock into her mouth down to its base and deep throated me. She lathered the underside of my engorged and throbbing cock with her tongue while she simultaneously aroused its tip against the back of her throat causing me to utter, "Oh shit Callie, I'm going to..." but before I could finish expressing my arousal, I did just that, I climaxed like never before!

To my delight, Callie accommodated receiving the abundance of the ejaculate I provided her and willingly swallowed it all without losing a drop. When she withdrew from my slowly deflating member, she smiled and asked, "How soon do you think you can recover, so we can experience an encore performance?"

Breathing somewhat heavily, I responded, "Give me a minute sis, will you?" She chuckled and said "That soon? Really?"

I laid my head down onto the pillow in mock disbelief and responded, "I only wish!"

Just before we dozed off embracing one another, Callie said, "Phil, I don't want what we have to ever stop. I want us to continue this on an ongoing 'Siblings with Benefits' basis, that we'll be able to take full advantage of as often as possible. You might even consider moving closer, so we can meet as often as we wish. Of course, we'd have to be really cautious and creative in explaining our reasoning for getting together as often as I expect we'll want to."

With a grin of acknowledgement, I said, "You better watch out, if they don't get us for incest, they just might get you for having me travel across state lines to 'service' you sexually."

Smiling Callie responded, "I guess they might, but I wouldn't regret it for a moment, especially since I plan that we get to 'do it' as often as we possibly can!"

Callie said that she had read on one of the websites she frequents, that many women find that rear entry penetration, because of the various angles that can be achieved, provides the most satisfying 'g-spot' stimulation. Callie has since happily confirmed this as being factual and that she has lost count of how many times we've proven that theory to be correct.

It's now been seven months and several pleasurable trips since our first incestuous encounter or should I say exchange. We've experienced a number of amazing exchanges, including, reverse cowgirl, at least 69 of our mutually pleasurable sixty-nine oral exchanges, rear-entry penetration, several really mind-blowing face sitting climaxes, where my tongue got a real workout, as well as a number of not so boring face to face missionary encounters.

In addition to all of the other positions we love to engage in, we especially enjoy satisfying one another orally. Many times, we also incorporate manually manipulating each other digitally, while at other times we utilize various toys and vibrators. I even had a custom dildo made, that is an exact replica of my erect penis, that Callie uses religiously during my absences.

Callie and I have also been able to get together intimately during a number of her trips 'down home' to visit with friends and her daughter. These trips provide us with additional opportunities to continue our SWB relationship, one we are both committed to never tire of, during periods of what would otherwise be extended periods of separation.

We consider ourselves very fortunate that our family and friends don't question the 'closeness' of our relationship, as this helps to keep the true nature of our incest induced relationship discreetly concealed.

The End (for now at least)