Callie's Open Marriage

Story Info
I fuck Callie surprised by her husband and open marriage.
4.3k words
4.22
16k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie's Open Marriage

Hi -- You are reading this in Non-Com. This chapter is not Non-Com. I apologize. I think it is a hot chapter, but it is a setup for the next chapter which is totally Non-Com and the ending of the chapter signals that. Thank you for reading the story. And I hope you enjoy it.

Part 1

I was laying on my back as Callie was riding up and down cowgirl on my cock shouting over and over, "This is so much fun. So much fun. So much fun."

I was laying on the floor of the sleeping loft of her apartment. It was over the living room and down below the fireplace was going with a nice warmth, crackle, and smell.

Callie kept bouncing. I've got to admit it was hot. I mean, really fucking hot. I was watching her pert, 25 year old spinner's body with her hands on the carpet pushing herself up and down on my cock watching her tight belly, her B-cup tits, and her gloriously, perfect cunt with a few, trimmed pubic hairs forming an arrow to paradise rise all the way up to the very tip of my cock and then plunging down balls deep. All in a really serious pace.

Callie was into fucking and at this moment, she was into fucking me.

And, I will admit, I was into fucking her. So much that I was doing every trick I could to not shoot all of my hot cum deep inside her right now.

And that's when we heard, "Could you keep it down. I'm trying to sleep."

And Callie's husband, Steve's, head popped up over the floor of the loft having climbed the ladder to it.

Talk about a cock-blocker!! My hardon instantaneously became as soft as the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

"OK," Callie said.

Steve went back down the ladder and still sitting on my now soft cock she looked at me and said, "Well, he's a party pooper."

She climbed off, bent down to lick my cock, kissed me and said, "Come on down and meet me by the fireplace."

Part 2

We had met in the company's graphics department. It was a large bullpen with eight drawing boards and four computer design work stations.

They were responsible for all company graphics. Graphic design for corporate stuff like company logos, letterhead, reports, nametags, etc.

Advertising and marketing for various divisions and products. They weren't the advertising agencies. That, of course, was separate, but they handled the in-house stuff.

Also the graphics, logos, and design of the various pages and content of our apps and product. Every single one required a look and they provided it.

When you download an app for your phone and open it do you think it just magically appeared?

Sure coders wrote it, but who created the look? The avatar/logo that goes onto your phones desktop so you can find it. The look of it when you open it. The things you see and read as you use it.

Who created all of that? Graphic artists.

Same way as when you watch TV and see the commercials, the shows with a show's title logo, the titles and credits, and pictures on the set walls, the teasers called bumpers, the things that fly in an out, your favorite magazine's cover. The look of the articles within. The ads inside. Every billboard you drive past. Nearly every thing you look at and see as you go through your life was created by a designer or a graphic artist.

Most unsung. And Callie was one of those.

I was the leader of the team creating our company's latest app and in that capacity was working with the graphics department and that is how I met Callie.

Over her drawing board.

She was designing a logo/icon for me and I didn't like it.

"But it's perfect!" she exclaimed.

We were just meeting for the first time and I don't know why I went at it this way, but I did, "No, it fucking sucks. You blew it completely. Do you want to try again or should I have someone else assigned?"

And I glared at her.

To her credit, she glared right back at me. Swallowed her pride, and like a good soldier, bounced back like a basketball dribbled down the court by LeBron, and said, "And what don't you like about it, and how can I make you happy?"

That scored points with me both professionally and personally, I asked if she would like some coffee, she did, I got us both a cup and brought it over to her station and we had a long, creative discussion to get the project back on track.

Over the next few weeks our relationship bloomed. A bit like Tracy and Hepburn in one of their movies. Sometimes fiery, Callie was if nothing else passionate about her art, sometimes playful, and always constructive.

A had notice early on there was no ring.

"Would you like to go out one night?" I said while looking at a proposed logo.

"Yes. That sound like fun."

"Great! When? How about this Saturday. I'll make a reservation."

"What about my place? I'll make dinner."

"OK!"

I heard that as a direct invitation to fuck and I was down with that. Believe you me!

And that brought me knocking on the townhouse door with a bottle of wine in my hand. Callie opened it looking fantastic, gave me a kiss, took the wine, and said, "Come on in."

I was expecting drinks in the living room with snacks and then dinner, but it was straight to the dining table for dinner and there was a man there.

I tried to maintain my cool looking at the last thing I expected.

"Hi. I'm Steve," and he held out his hand.

I introduced myself. It was Callie's husband. They were married!

Awkward!

We proceeded to sit down to eat the most seriously awkward dinner of my life. A very nice roast chicken dinner with potatoes, and salad, accompanied by totally strange small talk. Not forced. Natural. At least from the two of them. I played along. Really fucking weird.

He was an interesting guy and we actually had some good conversation. I learned after the fact they got married at 18. Love at first sight and now in their 20s at Steve's suggestion had an open marriage with the deal between them being it had to happen at home. So it turned out I was there with Steve's permission to fuck his wife.

Finally after desert, Steve said, "If you will excuse me, I'm tired and I'm going to go to sleep.

It was 9pm.

And he excused himself.

"Shit!" Callie said. "I thought her would never leave. Let's fuck.

"Callie, I don't know if I can do that? I don't even know if I can get it up under these circumstances.

"Sure you can," and she put her hand on the zipper of my jeans, pulled it down, reached in and started to stroke my cock.

She raised to her tip-toes, put her mouth up to my ear and whispered, "Sure you can. Don't you want to put your big cock in my pussy. I've been waiting all day, I'm already soaking wet, and I want to fuck you twice before you leave tonight."

She was right. Instant hardon!

And that is how we ended up in the sleeping loft with my cock in her cunt and her bouncing up and down shouting how much fun it was!

Part 3

We laid back down together on the living room carpet now in front of the roaring fireplace. While I was climbing down the ladder from the loft, Callie had thrown a fresh log on the fire and it was warm and sending sensuous flames of light across us. We were both still naked as we laid there on a couple of throw pillows making out starting our love making up again.

As I said, Callie was a spinner. You know spinner, right. A girl so short you can put her on your dick and spin her around.

I am a true 6'-0" and 175 lbs. She was barely 5'-4" and lucky if she tipped the scales at 115.

She had shoulder length brown hair, large brown eyes to match, the cutest little face, a perfectly pert body with firm 25 year old B-cup breasts with small, pert nipples that were totally erect and my kind of pussy. Delicate with a smaller vagina that had a nice clit and an opening a bit lower in the pelvis.

I will admit I do not like those long, fleshy vaginas that some women have. I know some guys go crazy for that, but not me. Each to his own.

A tremendous amount of energy is spent in porn and even on Literotica about guys cocks. Their length, their width, cut, uncut, the look, the smell, their balls, yet not a lot is spent talking about pussy.

The cock is King. But what about the pussy? Where I come from if the pussy is not King it is Queen. And that is actually not accurate. It is the Boss. Pussy rules and we all know it.

Let's get real guys, pussy is the boss.

And every woman had a different pussy. Pussy's are no different than cocks. They are all unique. The look different, they are shaped and sized differently, and they smell differently.

Their clits are all different. The length, the size, the shape, it's position within the clitoral hood are different

Some are small and hidden and have to be teased to come out to play. Some are large and actually get an erection and you can suck them like little penis. Those are fun.

And the position of the vag to the asshole is different with each woman. On all of them the taint is different and their asshole is also different.

Again size and shape.

Speaking of the differences of assholes, I like the small, tight winking asshole with the slightly pinkish, brown ring around it and not the deep wide brown ring that some girls have.

I say that because I love to eat ass. And nothing get me hotter than sticking my tongue into a small, pink winking girl's ass and tongue fucking it.

And that is exactly what I was doing with Callie's asshole at the moment. I had her legs wide open, her knees as far up to her shoulders as they would go, my hands under her ass rolling her pelvis upwards to present her ass, and my tongue was seriously going in and out of her asshole as far as I could get it, spreading her inner cheeks with one hand and fingering her clit to a large orgasm with the other.

And cum she did. Loudly, screaming more than once, and once again, sadly, Steve the husband came out naked his smallish dick swinging, and once again asked us to keep it down, turned around and left.

And the fun was over for the night.

Shit. Callie had cum twice and I hadn't even cum at all yet.

I drove home to my townhouse with the worst case of blueballs I have had since I was 15, and immediately went up to my bed, stripped off my pants, jerked off and shot a gigantic load that actually flew over my head on both the 2nd and 3rd shots, hit the headboard with the rest landing across my face, into my mouth and down my chest.

I scrapped the cum off my face and chest and added it into my mouth with the cum that had naturally landed there, rolled it around on my tongue for a while and swallowed it all.

Then I went downstairs of my townhouse and got myself a nightcap and watched the rest of "Saturday Night Live."

Part 4

I saw Callie the following Monday at work. I walked over to her station.

She looked up to me and blushed, "I'm sorry about Steve the other night. I should have told you."

"No shit you should have told me. Imagine my surprise, to say the least. You know Callie that was not fair to me"

"No, it wasn't," she said. I apologize.

"But why?"

"I don't know. You were my first under our arrangement and I didn't know how to handle it. I'm sorry."

I thought about that. The first. I understood how the first in any situation could be screwed up and become a hot mess. It didn't have to be sexual like a three way, it could be as simple as a vacation house sitting exchange or food being brought for the first time to a holiday event.

As I thought about it I came to: The first. Well, that's sort of a compliment!

"Okay, I think I understand. Now the question is how do we finally get it on? I am assume you still want to."

"Oh yes, I do. I have kissed your mouth and fucked that cock you have which as we both now know is much larger than Steve who has so far been my first and only, and believe you me, I do want to, as you would say, get it on! I want to get that big long, thick cock back in me buster."

I leaned in and whispered, "Okay, how are we going to do that?"

"Give me a bit to figure that out. Okay with you."

"Yes, if you are not leading me on, Callie."

"I promise you I am not."

And we snuck a kiss.

The break room in our office was retro fitted a year back into also a lactation room for our female employees with newborns after a lawsuit a couple of years back. That meant it now how to meet certain building codes and now was a totally private room visually and sound. And it had a lock for privacy.

Callie suggested we meet there one afternoon after work for a cup of coffee. I had a hunch and said I would love too.

I went down a bit late, hoping to get she made have already started her motor.

I opened the door and my expectations were met in spades.

Callie was sitting there on the couch facing the door in a pale pink and white tartaned mini-skirt and a white Peter Pan blouse with the buttons open down to her waist with a red, lace bra peeking through with her hand under her skirt, the fabric moving in small circles.

She said, "You are late! I've been waiting for you" and raised her left knee up, moved her hands, pulled her mini-skirt up to her waist, to show me her naked, shaved totally bare, I mean nothing top and bottom, pussy, and said, "Get you ass over here and fuck me."

I stepped into the room and closed the door.

"Aren't you breaking the rules?"

"Fuck the rules! Come over here and put that big cock in me, fuck me really hard and fast and make me cum. God Damn it!"

Alrighty then.

Look, I am no pornstar. I know there are a lot of stories on here about guys who supposedly have enormous 9'-10" pornstar cocks.

Bullshit.

I have a nice, slightly larger than average 6'-1/2" cock Actually a slight bit more, but the important point is not the length, it is the width.

I know that in porn the big long cock is important, but let's get real, not in real life.

Really long cocks hurt a woman. They hit the cervix and can't go all the way in. It is a porn myth. For most woman more than 7" is too much. It is simply too much.

Huge is great on Omegle, but in real life, no.

But width, that is a different story in real life.

It is width that makes the difference. How your cock stretches the pussy is what matters and I was blessed with a wide cock. Not gigantic, but three fingers large. Most guys are not quite that. Most are at best two fingers wide. Go on. Put your fingers down against your hard cock. The odds are you are two fingers wide.

Don't get me wrong That is a nice cock and I bet if you know what to do with it you have satisfied many women. But three fingers means something when it comes to fucking. That might not sound like a difference, but trust me, it is when it comes to pussy.

And what Callie wanted was not only my extra 2 inches from her husband's unfortunate 4" dick, but my thickness that made her shout "so much fun."

I moved over, I was hard at the sight of her raising her miniskirt, dropped my pants, grabbed my hardon and rubbed it up and down her already soaking slit to get it wet enough to enter her.

I looked her in the eye and without a word shoved it hard and deep into her cunt.

The minute I did Callie started moaning, and I started to fuck her as hard as I could. crashing into her with no mercy.

I fucked her from my head down to my balls with my balls slamming into her ass until I shoved it in as far as I could and fucked her roughly, grabbing her ass to throw her towards me as I pounded her, rubbing against her pussy with my engorged balls slamming into her starting to tighten up into my pelvis begging to cum.

Callie had a hand down on her clit rub away. I was fucking her as hard and deep as I could until she started cumming and shouting.

I really needed to pop and was not going home again with a case of blueballs and said, "I am going to cum!" and started to pull out to shoot on her stomach, but Callie put her hand on my ass and stopped me.

"I want you to cum inside me. I'm on the pill. Shoot in me. I want to feel your cum."

And I did. I shoved my cock up as deep as it could go and shot rope after rope of white, hot sticky, very live sperm up her pussy deep into her womb hoping she was really on the pill since I shot at least 8 deep spurts until my balls were finally emptied.

We collapsed on the couch together and kissed. My cock still leaking on to my thigh.

"I love your large cock," Callie said.

"And I love fucking you," I replied.

And we laid there until I mentioned my leaking cock and Callie bent down and cleaned me with her tongue so I could put my pants back on without a mess and we could split.

Part 4

I'll admit it, I had become obsessed with Callie. Her personality, her looks and total cuteness, her tight, spinner body, those pert B-cup breasts and most of all that pussy.

I needed to fuck it again and then I needed to fuck her ass.

President John Kennedy, a notorious lady's man, -- they say that in only three years he had over a 100 women in the White House including fucking Marilyn Monroe the greatest sex symbol of all time -- they say he said he was only through with a woman until he had her three ways.

That means he fucked Marilyn Monroe up the ass.

I am sure he was not the first.

I am no JFK. Far from it, but I am the same way. When it comes to a woman I need to fuck all three orifices. Shock jock Howard Stern calls it "a three input woman." I call it assfucking. And I was going to assfuck Callie the next time.

We arranged to meet at my place in the afternoon. We had set up a totally bogus "survey" trip at work that got us out for the remainder of the afternoon. Her husband, Steve, was at work so we were free to have as much fun as we wanted for about four hours. And the fun we wanted to have was sex.

We started necking in the car. Do people say that anymore? Necking? That's what you did in the '50s and '60s. Do folks say "making out now?" In the Tinder age do people just fuck? You know, meet online, and rather than a date just go somewhere and fuck?

I have never done Tinder, but I think that is what happens. And I have a hunch that in profiles, especially guy's profiles some say, "I like to assfuck."

That would have been my Tinder profile. I like to make love and I like to do the entire sexual menu that is available including any and all possibilities.

That was me.

Anyway, we started making out. I love to make out. You kiss and pet. As you do you become aroused, your breathe gets harder and faster, her face starts to get that sexual blush, her tits actually enlarge and her nipples become taunt and hard, and her stomach does too. He cunt starts to get wet, sometimes soaking and dripping down her leg, and her clit become engorged with blood and longer and thicker.

And speaking of longer and thicker, you cock get harder than the Rock of Gibraltar, and becomes so hard and thick that pre-cum starts to leak out of you and if you or your makeout partner are a skilled lover, one of you scoops the pre-cum up to her lips so she can taste and swallow the sweet nectar and you both kiss even deeper sharing the taste of your sweet pre-cum

And that's what Callie and I were doing and exactly what was happening with the two of us.

We made it up to my place and we tore off our clothes and started having sex, eating each other and then Callie laying on her back, grabbing my cock and shoving it into her so we could fuck as I slammed my cock in balls deep and pounded her until we both came hard.

We laid back recovering and then started to makeout some more. I was caressing her pussy now filled with my cum that was dripping out.

I scooped some into my fingers. Actually I scooped as much as I could and brought it down to her asshole and started to slather it up and send my index finger in on an exploratory mission.

12