Calling My Stepmom My Mom

Story Info
Son makes the stepmom his bitch piece.
2.1k words
4.33
97.4k
107
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
582 Followers

I took a job as a shoe salesman all because my stepmom, Clair said I was hanging around the house way to much. I just graduated from high school for goodness sake and I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. Clair was also complaining that I was gawking at her lustfully. And to tell the truth I probably was. I mean she's hot for a 41 year old ex fashion model. She's a blond blue eyed dream with big tits and a tight ass. Who wouldn't look, right? And how my 65 year old dad ended talking her into marrying him was beyond my understanding. Oh no wait I know how. It's because he's rich and he's a plastic surgeon.

Anyways the job I have is with a high end shoe store chain, we're talking expensive shoes, none of the cheap, made in China shit. I had to work in he evenings and close the store and I actually enjoyed working there. I also enjoy assisting all the rich ladies that come in. I get to help them pick out their shoes and help them try on and occasionally I get too look up their skirts. I just love the older women because they'll actually spread their legs a little so I can look. And the aroma of their pussies drives me wild.

Well I'm about to close up shop when low and behold my stepmom, Clair comes strutting in. She is wearing this short, strapless, low cut red dress that's showing off her every delicious asset. And when I say short, I mean just that, it barely covers her ass. She's wearing way too much make up and to tell the truth she looks like a hooker.

She walks up to the counter. "Frankie, I want to buy some stilettos."

Her speech was slurred and I immediately surmised that she'd been knocking back a couple at the tavern a few shops down. I get a lot of drunk ladies come in the store and yes Clair loves a bit of the grape per say. Shit she could barely stand up.

"I'm about to close up, Clair."

"I just want to see your stiletto department, Frank. Pleaseee." she said folding her hands in a pleading gesture.

I glanced out the store front and I see two big burly looking fellows standing by the mall fountain and they're looking in at her. They had most likely been the ones buying her wine all evening and they were more than likely wanting to reap their rewards. I shook my head. My stepmom was a slut. She and my dad has this open marriage agreement and I assume she's used the the hell out of it.

I walked over and pulled the security fence down and closed and locked the doors.

"Thank you, Sweetie." she winks.

"Fans?"

She shook her head, "No. What would give you that idea?"

I rolled my eyes, "Do you want me to give you a ride home?"

"Yes, but not now, honey I want to see the stilettos!" Clair chortles and takes me by the elbow and pressing her big tits against my arm.

"Clair, come on I'm tired and I just want to get out of here. It's been a long day."

"It's not like you got some hot date waiting on you, Frank."

I ignored the comment, "You have a closet full of stilettos. Why do you need more?"

She frowned and tweaked my nose, "Because, Frankie a woman can never have enough Stilettos."

I hated it when she called me, Frankie and she knew it. I took her by the arm and walked over to the security fence.

"Wait a minute! What are you doing?" she gasps.

"I don't have time for your bullshit, Clair! The store is closed and I want you to leave!"

"No Frank please! You know what they want from me. They both told me that they wanted to fuck me...at the same time. I don't want too..." she stopped.

"You don't want to fuck them huh?" I smirked.

Suddenly a hard knock came from outside the fence. "Hey dude is she gonna come out anytime soon?" a voice asked.

I took my keys from my pocket to unlock the gate and Clair grabbed my hand.

"Please, Frank don't send me out there."

I paused as if I were thinking on the matter.

"Okay! I know what you want, Frank!" she snaps and reaches under her dress and pulls down her white lacy thong and steps out of them. And as she bent over to pick them up, the bottom of the dress came up and exposes the cheeks of her ass.

"Oopsy!" she giggles and pulls her dress back in place. "Here's my underwear. I know how much you like them, Sweetie." she giggled and dangled the garment in front of my face.

I turned beet red. The bitch was referring to the pair of panties of hers that she'd found under my bed. I had jerked off on them, fantasizing about her. I could smell her pussy on the little thong as she waves it in front of my nose, and damn did it smell good.

"We all have our little fetishes, Frank. And I swear to you that I have never told your father about how you like jerking off on my panties," she stroked the side of my face with the back of her fingertips, "That's always been our little secret."

I took the thong from her. It appears my Clair has a secret fetish herself. I pushed the crotch against my nose. It was moist and smelled delicious.

I turned around, "You two need to get the hell out of here, before I call security!" I shouted.

"Wait a minute, kid. We bought that bitch drinks all night long, she owes us a blow job!" A second voice said.

"I said get out of here! I'm calling security right now!" I shouted.

"Fuck it!" the voice said again, then he kicked the gate which caused Clair you yelp and she stepped back.

"Come on, Ron let's get out of here, like the kid said. We can still nail that little redhead."

"Yeah, that's right. Fuck you, you old bitch! Your pussy stinks anyways." Ron yelled and gave the security fence a parting kick!

I listened as the two walk off and then I turned around. Clair was trembling and she had her hands to her mouth and there were tears rolling down her cheeks. "Are you okay, Clair?"

She shook her, head, "No."

I wrapped my arms around her and she cried against my shoulder. I patted her back, "You're safe, Clair. Calm down."

"I told you they we're mean, Frank." she whimpered.

"Come with me. I know what'll cheer you up." I took her hand and led her to the back of the store, to the VIP room. This was a twenty by ten cubical area that pampered to the more elite customers. Lets just say the people who didn't mind paying a grand or more for shoes. In the center of the little room was a large round settee, upholstered in white leather. And a large beveled dressing mirror hung on each wall so the customer could see themselves in their new shoes from every angle.

"Oh my goodness, Frank! This is beautiful!" Clair said throwing out her arms and turning around in a circle.

I laughed, and helped her sit down before she fell down. "So what would you like to try on, Clair?"

She leaned back on her elbows and stretched her long legs out and thought for a second. Then she smiled, "Do you have any Jimmy Choo stilettos. I just love that brand."

"Sure. I'll get you the most expensive set we have."

"Oh thank you Frank!" she giggled and hugged me about the waist, "You know it wouldn't hurt you to call me, Mom."

I smiled but I could'n't do it, "I'll go get those shoes, Clair."

Her pretty face sagged in defeat, "Okay, darling."

I walked into the stockroom and grabbed a pair of the latest styles, which was a pair of black leather Mugler Leather Buckle Sock Booties. These should cheer her up.

I walked back out to the VIP room to find her with her head in her hand. Clair sees the shoes and her face lights up like the forth of July. She places a hand to her breasts, "Oh my, GODDESS!!!"

I smiled and took a knee in front of her and held one of the Muglers out to her. Her hands trembled as she reached for it, and very reverently took it from me. The look of wonder on her face was priceless. She looked like a little girl. I almost laugh.

"So I take it you like them."

"Oh Frank, they're gorgeous!" She placed the stiletto to her nose and closed her eyes and sniffed it. I thought I saw her tremble a little.

I thought I saw her tremble a little. "Wow!" I said.

"I just love the smell of new leather."

"I think I found your fetish, Clair." I smirk.

She just smiles, "I told you everyone has one, Frank."

I toke the second stiletto and gently rubbed the top of her knee with it.

"What are you doing?" Clair asked giving me a nervous look.

I slowly slid the stiletto to the inside her right thigh. Her deep blue eye were fixed on me now. And with my free hand I took her knee and pushed her left leg open. I feel her hesitate for a moment and she tried to close her legs.

"Frank?"

"Relax, Mom."

Clair smiled, "Ahh, you called me, Mom."

I smile to because Mom was just a word to me, because I still didn't look at her like a mother. But if the word helped to relax her to get what I wanted so be it. Call me selfish I don't give a damn. I can see her bush now and it glistening with her juices.

"Say it again please, Frank." Clair begged.

I suddenly thrust my hand beneath her dress and stab her juicy pussy with my middle and index fingers. "Mommy!"

"Oh Frank!" She gasped and reached down and gripped my forearm and tried to close her legs but it was a weak effort on her part. And she didn't say no.

"I love you, Mommy." I say as I thrust my fingers in and out of her cunt. Her pussy was so wet my fingers were dripping with her juices.

"Shittt! Say it again, Baby." Clair gasped. She released my arm and laid back and pulled her dress up.

"Does Mommy like her son's fingers." I say forcing a third finger into her wanting pussy. I didn't wait for her to answer me instead I began twisting and turning my fingers inside her and pushing them all the way to lower knuckles of my hand.

"Uhhh...GAWD...Yessss!!" she hissed.

I withdrew my hand from between Clair's legs and crawled on top of her and reached down and started unfastening my belt, "I want you to love me, Mom."

When I finally got my pants down my dick was ready to go.

Clair lifted her head and looked down between us at the size of my cock. "Oh my!" she breathed and spread her legs wide for me. I pushed my cock into her sopping wet pussy and buried it to the hilt in one thrust.

Clair nearly screamed at the suddenness of it all, but her sweet lips curled into a warm smile as I started fucking her. I hammered her sweet pussy like a champ our bodies slapping together in time. She took it like the darling Mom she was. She started panting and chanting my name over and over. I bet dad had never fucked her like this before.

She tried to wrap her legs around me, but I wasn't having that shit, I slapped them back down and never missed a stroke. Clair started bucking beneath me and cried out in pleasure and the muscles in her cunt seized and pulsated around my dick. She was having a full on orgasm. This excited me and I wanted to cum with her so I began fucking her faster and hard. I buried my cock to the hilt inside her and I too came, filling her to point my cum squirted out of her. And when my orgasm faded I melted against her breathing heavy against her ear. And for a few minutes we didn't speak each of us basking in the after glow of orgasms.

Clair broke the silence, "I love you, Baby."

I rolled onto my side and sat up and began pulling up my pants.

"I love you too, Mom." I smiled and I sort of meant it to. I mean I think she kinda earned the right.

She smiled, "We should have did this a long time ago, Frank."

I shrugged, "Whatever." I laughed and leaned in and kissed her. :-)

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
582 Followers