Calling Your Bully "Daddy"!

Info
Accidentally Calling Your Bully "Daddy”!
147 words
3.36
3k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All performers are consenting adults over 18 years of age. All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

*

[Groans] This sucks. Why am I even here? You could do this whole thing on your own.

God, your room is fucking ridiculous. You know that right?

I can't focus with all the bright colors and the cutesy posters on the walls. I feel like I just stepped into the Pinterest board of a 10 year old Jojo Siwa fan.

Seriously. You probably have more plushies than you've had sexual partners. Though unless you're hiding something, I doubt that's saying much. No offense, but you do give off a pretty prudish vibe.

[Amused] Wow, look at you. You went red as a ripe tomato. I think I might've hit the nail on the head with that one.

Oops.

Writer: psicotropical on reddit

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
FullygrownbratFullygrownbrat2 months ago

What a roller coaster. I couldn’t decide if I should giggle or be turned on or both. Fun either way.

Share this

Similar Stories

The Werewolf Marks You As His Own! Your new Alpha, and mate, has dragged you...in Audio
The Secrets Of The Garden the secrets of the gardenin Audio
The Alpha's Mate Part 2 The tension was making them very... horny.in Audio
Orgasm Hypnosis!... Relax and let me guide you to a delicious orgasm.in Audio
Your New Roommate is Your Bully! Your New Roommate is Your Bully!in Audio
More Stories