Calluses Pt. 05: Scab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ain't you gonna name your own terms?"

"For what?" I gasped, consumed by the horrifying thought of his colossal fist vanishing into the quaking red ruin of my butthole.

He laughed, squeezing. His face appeared above my taint, filling the space between my looming thighs. "Pay attention, Mikey! If you hold out until the timer goes off, or if I come first, you get to choose what we do tonight. Remember? I'll be a good sport about it, too -- as long as it don't involve tying me up, or me getting fucked..." He rolled his eyes and sneered, as if it couldn't possibly be on my mind. I knew I looked mortified by the very suggestion of such a thing, and that only made him more confident. "Anyway, you're smart. You can guess what might be off-limits. Other than that...I'll keep my word. Won't even complain...scout's honor!" He grinned, obviously humoring me, because in his mind he'd already won.

The absurd confidence of a cop had again taken him over, leaving him wide open. The blaze in my brain returned, congealing into a plan even as his thumbs stroked the wet hair between my ass cheeks, priming my appetite from the nerves up, making me feel like only half of something...

I took a deep breath, ignoring the vulgarity of my position...how close his face was to my most intimate parts...the fact that, from his perspective, I was just a pair of open legs with a face. "If I win...uh...we...we get drunk tonight. Like...we order some takeout and watch a movie on that huge TV...and we down a bottle or two of that wine on top of your fridge. You can fuck me anytime you want, of course -- but I don't get tied up tonight. I want to uh...I want to sleep in your bed again, and I want you to...hold me. Like a normal...couple...or something? Just to see how it feels...?" I smiled awkwardly from my inelegant position, letting myself feel every ounce of embarrassment for revealing such a pathetic desire to him.

"But - but no fist," I stammered, wondering how I'd almost forgotten. "No fisting. Er...unless I say you can, at least? IfI think I'm ready...?" I should have felt ridiculous, making so many demands with his face hovering inches away from my splayed ass, but... "Fair's fair?"

"Oh, is that it? That's all you want?" He was in awe of me again, but not in a good way this time. "That's some sticky sweet, vanilla-ass shit, boy...you sure you ain't a faggot? Maybe you got some daddy issues I should know about? You had me thinkin you were more of a man than that...'' He laughed again, as if I were a joke to him, and lightly slapped my stretched ass right on the winking hole - making it wink even tighter. "Fine. Fair's fair. It's on."

He reached behind my head, and I heard a small beep from the wristwatch as he started the timer. Then, without another word, he went straight to work. His head disappeared behind my taint while the wide hands on my ass pulled me apart and folded me even further, brushing my chin with the head of my own cock. I grunted at the dull pain flaring to life in my stretching, crunching muscles, getting worse by the second...wishing I'd done yoga at some point in my life, gripping the slippery tile to keep from slipping off the bench -- but he made sure I stayed right where I was.

His hot tongue appeared at the base of my spine. He began to lick along the dimples at the small of my back...dimples just like his, that I didn't even know I had until I felt his tongue all over them...coming closer to my split cheeks with each exploratory taste. His hot, sinewy slug of a tongue darted in and out of my crack once, twice -- teasing me a bit -- before slowly working its way over the hump of my tailbone...and into the soft flesh between the trembling slabs of my buttocks. I was panting like a dog already, and he hadn't even started doing...whatever it was he was going to do.

The lips of his mouth enveloped the lips of my hole, his tongue circling that puckered ring of sensitive muscle...his hot saliva drenching every wrinkle of its center...and I realized I was shaking in his hands, that I'd been yipping and clenching my jaw. His furrowed brow appeared above my hairy, swollen taint, black eyes piercing my skin, watching everything between my legs tremble and flinch at the end of his tongue. His beard was tickling the inside of my ass cheeks, scraping against them like a sopping wet brillo pad. His nostrils were smashed against the sensitive flesh of my taint, and he inhaled deeply...grunting heavily, hungrily, as his thick, spiraling tongue found my center - teased its lips apart - and burrowed deep down into my helplessly open hole.

His munching jaw, sucking lips, and strong tongue allowed no resistance whatsoever. He was giving me the royal treatment, like the tender cunt of another man's daughter, a precious thing to be savored. I opened my body to him even though I knew I shouldn't - that I should be resisting it, that winning this bet might be a matter of life or death - but I could only gasp sharply, moan softly, as his hands spread my clenching glutes as wide as he could get them without tearing my skin. He was beyond shameless, munching on every inch of my splayed ass like a pig at a trough...watching my face ripple with surprise and ecstasy, black eyes narrowing on mine. His hot mouth groaned right into the blooming channel of my ass as he enjoyed a lewd display between the pale meat of my upturned thighs...his voice reverberating throughout my bowels, making them swell and gush and quiver around his tongue like a separate creature entirely. I couldn't keep my mouth shut, couldn't keep the choked, increasingly desperate moans from escaping my throat. His tongue...it was even better than the first time...the only time anyone had ever...until now...

I groaned, loud and throaty, encouraging him despite myself. His sinewy thickness darted into my wet, squirming hole with a perfect rhythm, excess air farting wetly between the cheeks of his face and my ass with each wicked plunge he forced into me. I'd have been deeply embarrassed by that sound, but considering the circumstances...and the ravenous hunger in his eyes...

His bald head bobbed up and down, back and forth, ravaging my defenseless asshole without mercy or remorse, lighting me up inside and out and back again, wave after wave, over and over. My hands were grasping his knobby fingers where they gripped each stretched ass cheek, trying in vain to spread them open even further. God, I wanted his whole head in there...!

"Oh Jesus,fuck!" I swooned, husky and shrill and honest.

One of his hands slid out from under mine, and went immediately to my taint. He was kneading it now...squeezing it gently between his strong, thick fingers...the rhythmic pressure crushing right down into the base of my cock and beyond. I moaned louder than ever, clenching my entire ass around his jaw, his tongue. My dick was ready to burst again already -- one touch, and I knew it would. If I hadn't blown my load already, I'd have lost the bet in less that a minute...god...he really knew what he was doing...

His sloppy mouth roamed up the quaking valley of my ass, until it closed hotly around my undulating taint. I grunted, panting, and tried not to show him how good it felt -- and failed, of course, horny and predictable. His hairy chin scraped against my delicate, sopping ass as he enjoyed his new meal at the edge of its crack. He was grinning with raw, overpowering certainty as he devoured my taint...practically unhinging his jaw as his wide lips kneaded and suckled that swollen mound of achingly sensitive flesh, tongue digging down into the hidden base of my dick as my entire body jerked impotently beneath him, feet swaying like jungle canopy far above. My cock was twitching and jerking along with everything he was smothering with his mouth, pulsing with juice as if it were actually in his mouth. I bit my cheek to keep from squealing like a pig, barely holding onto myself...painfully aware of how easily this ravishing tongue bath was transforming me into a mewling toy that only existed for his pleasure...like anything else he'd ever done to me...

One of his hands still gripped an ass cheek...but the other now pushed beneath my splayed thighs...across my stomach...and wrapped itself around my trunk, pulling my body up into his mouth -- keeping me as still and close as he possibly could. My engorged cock flopped against his hairy forearm for a moment - but otherwise he was meticulously careful not to touch it.

I whimpered, truly desperate now. He grunted, truly hungry for me. On and on this went...for how long I couldn't say...pushing my mind deeper and deeper into his lust-fueled delirium and the erosive heat of the choking mist that enveloped us. I was lost in the gyrating wet muscle of his relentless maw, and he was lost in all of me. He spent the entire time alternating his mouth between my swollen taint and widening hole, enjoying both in equal measure. Judging by the gleeful, insatiable expression on his face and his wet, sucking silence, he was enjoying every vulgar second of the experience - relishing me like a kid with his first ice cream cone. His eyes had long since glazed over, drowning in a vision of engorged flesh. He'd forgotten I was a person at some point...and so had I. I'd become nothing but the warm, trembling flesh in his hands, his mouth...the only thought left in my head a faded pair of words that barely meant anything at all...

Don't come.

He pulled away eventually, finally, leaving my taint sore and bitten and throbbing, my ass loose and quivering, my mind teetering at the edge of beautiful insanity. His hand left my ass cheek, and two knobby fingers pushed their way into my thoroughly primed hole with the same rhythm his tongue had established, digging up and down the walls of my channel as he grinned high above it all. "That nice enough treatment for you, boy? Feelin special yet?"

I couldn't even nod, still folded helplessly over his forearm, squealing meekly between my clenched teeth each time his fingers invaded my bowels. My cock was throbbing like a star, soon a supernova, ready to burst...but there was a reason it shouldn't...

I clenched my eyes shut, hard enough to give myself a headache.

Don't. Come.

"I wish I'd set that timer for a whole hour," he was saying, oblivious. "I could eat this horny little pussy all day, boy...actually I think I will, even after I win! Make you shoot again and again until your little balls shrivel up, till you're nothin but silly putty. Get you soft and sloppy, yeah...insides on the outside...like a bowl of strawberry jam." He licked his lips. "Might be able to get my wholearm up inside you tonight...Lordie...you're so fuckin addictive..." His fingers were pushing deeper, searching for my engorged prostate, brushing it lightly more often than not. My legs were trembling on either side of his head. My balls were tightening as I watched, and my dick was so swollen it hurt. It was all I could to keep from blasting a giant load all over my own face. I knew I couldn't hold out any longer, knew it'd only be seconds...

Luckily, he was too drunk on his ideas for me to focus on my prostate, much less realize how close I was to shooting. His brow was crushing itself with concentration, watching my loins instead of my face. "Come on, boy..."

"Fuck me," I breathed. "Please fuck me, Chief!"

Thankfully, his kneading paused as he considered this. The heat of my orgasm sank a little, hugging his knuckles...waiting... "You'd love that, wouldn't you boy?"

"Hell yeah, Chief. Fuck me -- I want it so bad!" I almost sobbed the words, and they were true enough.

He didn't think too hard about it, fortunately. "Well, if you're in that much of a hurry to lose..." His fingers left my ass with a slithering swell...and then he mounted the tiled bench astride my numbly open legs, towering above me like a chiseled colossus of alabaster and ink. He was stroking his fully erect manhood, drinking in his prize, and I saw a tiny pearl of precum upon its purple mushroom head, blending in with the rest of the sweaty sheen that encased him. He braced himself on my upturned thighs and bent his knees, making my poor muscles groan. His mammoth cock flopped down onto my defenseless asshole like a falling tree, now openly drooling at the tip.

"I bet I won't get two inches before you squirt," he grumbled with a breathless heave, tasting victory, too focused on my swollen cock to realize how close he actually was.

I only opened my asshole to him like an ugly flower, never breaking his gaze, watching his pupils constrict as he saw what he'd made of me. He took the hint, grinning his crooked grin, and held his cock straight down as he lowered his body into mine. He found me loose and ready for him, devoured and pacified beyond any hint of tightness. His cock slid into me quickly, easily, all nine inches of it...pushing far beyond my swollen prostate as my eager hole gulped down its girth, its curved shave bending my channel around it.

He growled happily as he bottomed out -- and I moaned like a sow, mouth wide open -- God, it felt like his cock had stuffed my guts up into my rib cage...

He began to fuck me deeply, squatting and rising with the steady pace of a machine, hands wrapped tightly around the undersides my thick thighs, so very careful not to graze my dick. "Come on boy," he snarled. "Shoot that fuckin load. I know you're close, you fucker..."

I just groaned and grabbed his hard, bony ankles as he drilled down into me. It was everything I could do not to lose it -- but I was hanging on. Barely. The timer had to go off at some point...

This seemed to anger him, and his fucking became ramming. My ass was pushed to its limit, and all I could do was let it go slack -- keep myself as loose and open as I possibly could, welcoming the sudden storm of his body -- and stay that way. One clench, I knew, and he would seriously injure me. The painful, delicious, world-shattering plowing he was giving to me was tinted with real fear...a thrill that was already becoming familiar, like an old friend...a fear that I was beginning to crave with every fiber of my being. My dick bulged as it slapped against my face, smearing my cheeks with sticky dribbles of precum -- but still I refused to burst, willing my quivering balls to stay shut, thinking of torture and corpses and death.

He slapped my thigh, hard. "Fuck you, boy!"

"Yeah daddy!" I squealed between whining gasps, mindless.

That was all it took. He expanded and exploded inside of me, hot and wild, a river of cum spurting out of my loose, rocking asshole to soak my taint and balls as he rammed his pumping cock into me over and over again, refusing to believe he'd lost. He roared with sweet rage as his cock began to go limp, and he punched the meat of my ass with his fist - hard. I barely felt it thanks to the fucking my hole was enduring, but I knew it had left a bruise.

His long cock slid out of me like a massive eel, still leaking stringy white juice that stretched like dewy strands of spider silk between his glans and the rim of my numb, wrecked asshole. I felt another hot gush of his cum burp out of my sagging hole in a long, thick trickle...soaking my entire ass crack before the steam and the heat overtook it, gluing it to the hairs of my nethers...God...this was more fucked than I'd ever been, so grotesquely open and used it was actually surreal...but I'd won.

I'd won.

He staggered off the bench and slammed his fist into the tile beneath the showerhead, furious with himself -- and hopefully not too furious with me. He stayed there for a long, tense moment, hands flat against the wall as the water washed over his reddened skin and across the meat of his heaving, tautly muscled back...red blood seeping from the spit knuckles of his right hand, fading as it cascaded down his body and into the black abyss of the drain far between us...

The watch beeped on the bench next to my head - clinical, neutral, blaring like an air raid siren until it finally went quiet.

I'd won. Whatever plan I had, this was the first big step towards carrying it out. I just had to keep him in the dark...keep playing the part...until I found myself within reach of a real, tangible advantage.

I unfolded myself slowly, stiffly, almost enjoying the plethora of new bruises and fresh aches that blossomed across my flesh. Still, my gaze never left him. He had a fantastic body, whatever I thought of the mind that ran it. His full, firm, shaved ass was only lightly hairy towards the middle, with a perfect patch of black fuzz at the small of his back that dripped down into his tight crack under the endless deluge of blistering water. His skin was pure and pale, red where the water was burning it, gliding over his muscles like cooking oil as he panted. His shoulders were broad, waist firm and sturdy, buttocks round and bulging like expensive hams. My dick was still hard, still aching to come. I was finally allowing myself to crave him in the most delicious of ways, now that I had even the smallest drop of power over him...

He turned abruptly and stomped back over to me where I sat on the edge of the bench. "Guess you fuckin won," he barked, voice flat. "Didn't think you'd be dumb enough to, though..." His expression was unnervingly bland, his eyes boring into mine the same way they had a couple hours before, when he'd had me pinned against the wall. Searching me...

"You messin with me, boy?" His hand was at my face, shoving it from side to side, watching me flinch and wince. "Tell the fuckin truth."

"No sir!" I gulped, and grinned uneasily, hoping I looked as listless as I felt.

"That was...one of the hardest things I've ever done," I said, which was the truth. "But you were fantastic -- Chief."

He slapped my face. Not hard...but hard enough.

He watched my eyes sharpen into focus under the rising sting that followed...and then he shoved me down onto my back again, in a new position that smashed my head against the wall behind me. ***He bullied my aching legs apart with his thighs, pinning me prone between his body and the slippery wall now grinding against my scalp. His big hand closed around my dick, and then he was pumping it hard and steady -- unfeeling, like a machine. I was so swollen and engorged that I squirmed, yelped, and spurt through his clenching fingers after only a handful of vicious, angry yanks.

A sizable load of creamy jism splattered across my heaving stomach and chest in three lush, healthy waves...but his hand didn't let up. He kept going, milking me deeply, sneering down at me with a look that told me I was just a thing again. The hypersensitivity of post-climax had quickly overtaken my softening dick, and his cruel, pumping fingers were pushing my nerves to the brink, forcing every last gasp and spasm from my body as it gyrated beneath him. I remembered this treatment, from the end of our morning fuck. I knew he wouldn't stop...just as I knew he wasn't trying to pleasure me this time around. The opposite, in fact.

Oh no...

In seconds it was too much to bear. I tried to push his kneading fingers away, but he batted my arms aside and held my wrists above my head with his free hand. I didn't dare try to force my way out of his grip, even if I may have been able to. I knew it would just make things worse...knew I had to keep playing the part...

"So you won. That's fine." He jerked my stiff, throbbing dick painfully, until it felt like he'd tear it right off. The last watery trickles of my orgasm splashed from the winking piss slit, quickly absorbed by the sodden mat of my pubic hair. I shut my eyes tight, but the raw, endless pain was absorbing me. "We're gonna have a date night, then. Just like you wanted. Movie and wine, like a couple of fags. No ropes, no handcuffs, no fisting. Fair's fair...but that'slater, boy." I felt him lean into me, felt him spit on my face. Pumping, pumping... "It ain't even half past two yet. We've still got hours and hours before sundown, and my dick's already begging to fill you up again..."