Calluses Pt. 08: Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned and arched my back for him, giving up because I wanted to. He gave a satisfied grunt and shoved his fingers even deeper into me, stretching me out, probing until he found the spot that made my channel spasm around them, made me shiver all over and moan like a whore before I even knew it was happening.

"That it?" he asked, because he still wasn't sure...even as he massaged my guts into submission, choking me with a raw pleasure that made my face go numb. I answered him with a rich, wounded moan, milling my soapy ass against him, barely aware of his grinning mouth where it nibbled across my shoulders, my neck, my back. "That's it..."

At some point, the shower stopped running. His fingers slipped out of me, and the air was cold, and the bathroom light turned on, blinding me with yellow. I was thoroughly dazed, throbbing from the inside out, leaning against the sink while he rubbed me dry with a soft towel...only to flinch when it brushed my cock, stiff as a board between us. His smirking face brought me back to reality, watching my eyes clear as he dried his hair, glorious body still flushed red from the heat of the shower. He dropped the towel and pulled me up into another sloppy kiss, and the light flipped off again.

In seconds I was lying prone on a bed, ass on the edge, my feet resting against the carpet below, and everything smelled like him. The clear glow of the moon was the only light in the room, shining through the cracked blinds above the headboard, contours of blue-white stripes. He was looming between my legs, naked and pale in the shadows, setting something down on the nightstand. Slick fingers traced their way down my taint, and my cock twitched with anticipation. His fingers were dripping with lube, now sliding into me with ease.

Part of me wondered why he had lube lying around if he didn't make a habit of fucking guys, but of course this was no time to ask. He took his time preparing me, surprisingly thorough, but still just as clumsy as ever. Soon enough he was pushing my knees up toward my face, bringing my ass up to meet him, an easy target. I gripped two fistfuls of the quilt beneath me when I felt the hard knob of his cock at the rim of my hole...gave a wavering moan when it finally began to sink into me, desperate to be taken again...

I grunted and dug my fingers into his hard thighs when the pain came, crunching up all over, and he stopped. "You okay?" He sounded genuinely concerned. "I don't wanna hurt you..."

"I can take it," I panted, because I could.

He wasn't having it, though. He pulled out and slathered more lube onto his shaft, my hole. He let me hold onto the back of his neck when he pushed into me again, and it was easier now. He was really thick, and I was really tight, so the going was slow. I hadn't had a cock inside me since that shameful night in the rest stop bathroom...not that I was thinking about that. He was nothing like those cruel, thoughtless men. Nothing like the Chief...

He was leaning into me now, hands sinking into the mattress on either side of my head, close enough to suck every pained grunt out of my lungs, into his. The pain swelled suddenly - worse than ever - and I cried out, clung to him, at my limit. "Slow down..."

He made a long, low groan against my scalp, like he couldn't hear me, keeping me still with a fistful of hair...but he'd stopped pushing. "Almost there," he breathed softly. "You're doin so damn good..."

I could feel his wiry pubes brushing against my taint, my ass...and I realized I'd been holding my breath. I let it out with a quaking sigh, let my body relax beneath him, around him...and both of us moaned when he sank down to the root with an audible squelch. The pain instantly widened into almost-agony around his girthy sex, reminding me how brutally thick he was at the base, and I bit down hard on my cheek to keep from screaming.

"You took it, holy shit...!" His husky voice was weak with pleasure in my ear, clearly impressed. "Took the whole goddamn thing..."

My body knew what to do now, knew exactly what it wanted. I slowly worked my hips against him, working out every last stubborn little ache trying to keep this from happening. The pain finally plateaued, took a backseat to the overwhelming sensation of being so completely, deliciously stuffed with cock...and then he was moving with me, matching my gradual pace, and the bulb of his cockhead was hitting what it needed to hit...and before I knew it, we were fucking.

He reared up to his feet at the edge of the bed, and pulled my hips with him - skewering me on his cock. I was panting now, moaning for him, opening right up. He fucked into me with slow, deliberate thrusts, bruising thumbs planted under my ribs, holding me down. He made a gruff, hungry noise every time his cock sank in, a thin little gasp whenever he pulled out. I milked the tip whenever his shaft slid out of me, as if I could pull him back inside - only to moan when it started all over, deep and rumbling, like a man. He actually seemed to like the sounds I was making - encouraged by them, even. He picked up speed, groaning happily. He even gave my drooling dick a few curious strokes, pushing his thumb against the slippery glans like a strange new toy...but it was still too slow, too predictable, so gruelingly sensual...

Come on...

I didn't think. I just reached up, crushing his waist with my thighs...and slapped him across the face.

The sharp sound of my hand against his cheek rang in the blue darkness - and he stopped fucking. I'd held back, barely made him flinch, but it sent a message. He glared down at me, speechless. I smirked up at him, daring him, still massaging his cock with everything between my hips. We stared each other down for a long, pulsing moment...and then he began to pull out of me at a snail's pace, holding me down with his eyes...until my hole closed up as his cock left me empty, and I gasped despite myself -

He rammed his thick rod deep into me again, splitting down to the root with one fat, meaty punch - turning my gasp into a short, startled squeal that wiped the smirk right off my face. "Yeah?" he growled, lowering his head like a predator, and it was hardly a question.

I nodded vigorously, trying to recover. "Yea -"

He wrenched my legs up and out, muscles screaming - and he was fucking me hard and fast and brutal, forcing me open even wider with each rapid stroke of fresh, numbing pain - like he'd flipped a switch, become a different person altogether - and it actually scared me, had me pulling myself up the bed without realizing what I was doing, away from him - "Where you goin boy?" - but he yanked me right back down onto his pumping cock, and the shock tore a jittery wail out of my throat - "What, you scared now? Tough shit!" - and it was everything I was asking for, and both of us knew it. Even faster now, harder - bearing down, splitting me open - punishing my guts with each deep, sickening boom of rich, sticky pleasure - burying me alive -

He threw his shoulders back and slammed as deep as he could with a strangled cry, shivering all over - and I felt the condom expand with fresh heat inside me, and knew he'd cum. His grip on my body relaxed, the sweaty sounds of fucking replaced by thin, dazed panting that grew slower by the second...and everything was still.

"Shit," he muttered, clearly crushed. "Sorry..."

"It's okay," I told him, catching my breath, but it wasn't. I flexed my ass around his cock like I could wake it up again, still semi-hard and buried in my ass. "You just need a minute."

"Goddamnit..." He was too embarrassed to listen, defeating himself already. He let his softening dick slip out.

Come on!

He sat on the bed next to me, squeaking springs, and put his hands over his face. "You don't know how tight you are..." he whined, miserable. "You shouldn't have made me go that fast!" A mean part of me wanted to slap him again for being such a pussy...and that turned me on for some reason. "I didn't want it to be over that quick..."

"Calm down." I tried not to sound annoyed, but it was no use. We both heard it...and then his cock twitched, stiffening up again in his lap...and his hands still covered his face, not out of frustration now, but shame.

Of course. I should have seen it sooner. We'd both been through the same hell, emerged with very similar scars. He'd started off so careful with me because he knew he was fucking a kid who'd been brutalized by sadist, traumatized and lost - just like he'd been himself, years ago. He didn't realize it, but he was simply treating me the way he'd wanted somebody to treat him, when he was that very same kid...and that hadn't changed, once he was pounding me rough. It only felt more honest, in fact. He'd cum in seconds once he was fucking the brains out of that lost, traumatized kid, in the most humiliating way...and now he was getting hard again, in seconds, because he felt so humiliated himself. I finally saw it in him, clear as day. A very deep, very secret itch...an itch he had no idea how to scratch.

Our breathing was getting heavier as the sex rose up in our throats again, huddled together in the blue-streaked shadow, but neither of us made a move...until I pushed my hand into his lap, and wrapped my fingers around his slippery, condom-covered dick. "It's not over unless you want it to be, so quit your bitching."

His spine went rigid. His hands flew away from his awestruck face to hover above his lap, as if I'd pressed a knife against his belly. "What're you...?"

"Shut up." His heavy cock flopped lewdly in my sure grip, kneading its swelling thickness with oscillating knuckles, and he was fully engorged. I pinched the tip of the rubbery condom and yanked it off with a wet pop - maybe a bit quicker than I should have. He arched his back and hissed through his teeth, gripping the edge of the bed, still so very sensitive...but his thighs fell open for me, letting me in...and something changed in me. Subtle and stealthy, the flip of a switch. By the time I was kneeling on the floor between his legs, I knew what was going to happen. I knew exactly what I wanted, what he needed. He had no clue of course, so sweetly bewildered by what I was doing to him now, what he was letting me do...but he'd catch on, sooner or later, and by then it'd be too late. The forbidden obscenity of it pushed a fresh river of searing precum along all seven inches of my hard, throbbing shaft...

I took him into my mouth and purred around the head of his cock, purging the lingering taste of latex and spent cum with my slobbery tongue, and I enjoyed the soft little gasps I was squeezing out of him. I felt his fingers running through my hair...but I knocked them away with a vaguely irritated grunt, held his wrists down against the bed on either side of his hips. They stayed put when I released them, even when I smacked the tender meat of his inner thighs with each hand - opening them even wider, making him yip. His entire body leaned back to brace itself, which rolled his hips forward, pushing even more of his thick, juicy cock down my throat...until I choked on it, eyes leaking, and let it flop out of my mouth like a giant slug.

I took a few deep, gasping breaths, squeezing his fat cock in my fist to keep him panting like that, under control. "You like this?" I asked, sniffing his intimates...and he just nodded, mouth half-open, looking like I'd hurt him somehow. Everything was so much bigger down here, pornographic, and I was already getting drunk on the rich, musky smell of him. I pushed his cock against his flat, heaving belly and dove into the plump mound of his scrotum beneath, hungry in a way I'd never been hungry before. His droopy sack was incredibly soft despite the pleasant roughness of his pubes, warm and welcoming, wrinkled velvet. His huge balls jerked up and down against my cheeks as I probed the base of his cock between them...and his hissing breath melted into an uneasy moan when I sucked one into my mouth, tracing its egglike shape with my tongue...

I looked up the tense length of his body, saw how his face flickered and contorted...dreamy pleasure and just a wisp of apprehension, hypnotized by the sight of my face working him over, and I knew I could easily do more.

I let his big nut pop out of my mouth, a hint of teeth, and made him flinch and yelp. I pushed at his thighs again, scooting his ass back past the edge of the bed - kept pushing until he raised his legs, leaning back on his elbows, letting me snuffle up under his hanging ballsack like a pig, hunting for truffles...until I had my lips clamped down on the firm, fuzzy mound of his taint.

He threw his head back and gave me a soft, watery moan when I covered it with my kneading tongue and my hot, wet breath, and everything about that moment made my dick almost painfully hard...made me want to stay for awhile...but I couldn't stop there. I locked my hands on his splayed thighs, under each of his bent knees...planted my feet on the floor, rising up from a crouch...still nibbling away at his taint, keeping him distracted...and pushed until he rolled back onto his shoulders - didn't stop pushing until I'd turned his hips up toward the ceiling, finally exposing the delicate core of him I'd been after from the start.

He caught his breath, peeking out of the haze my mouth had put him under. "What're you doing?" I held his thighs open, one thumb digging into each meaty buttocks, pulling them apart - and smothered his puckered asshole with my mouth.

"Dude...!" His entire body tensed up under my hands, my tongue, ready to stop me - but I was already eating the his tight hole like a horny pussy, ravenous and sloppy and crude - sucking up the taste of him, so sickeningly rich and salty, musky with a faint hint of soap - but just sour enough to make my mouth water, which made him even wetter, more slippery - easier to subdue. "DUDE!" he cried, breathless and disgusted, louder now - but he wasn't telling me to stop. His hands dug into my forearms hard enough to bruise, but nothing more than that.

"What?" I snapped, bathing his wet hole in the heat of the word, but of course he had nothing to say. I paused long enough to turn on the bedside lamp. It was a weak bulb, muted by a length of thin green cloth draped over the shade - but it was more than enough to reveal all the vulgar little details of the hairy, heaving banquette spread out in front of me. His bearded face was beet red between his splayed legs, eyes shut tight, mouth hanging open mid-pant. The great quivering slabs of his upturned ass were quite manly with their dusting of copper-colored hairs, pink where my thumbs had been digging in...and pinker still in the center, where a sexy red strip of moist fur shot down the middle from the tight bulge of his fuzzy taint. His delicate hole winked up at me from the middle of it all, obscenely pink - its tender, ruddy folds glistening with my very own spit as it clenched and softened with a mind of its own, begging for more...

I obliged, and stuffed my tongue right into him - as deep as it would go. His eyes fluttered open between faint, fluttery yips and gasps, less manly by the second...and a look of dull panic lit up his face. "What the fuck, huh?" he squeaked. "Turn the fuckin light off!"

I pulled my mouth from his hole, licking his taste from my lips. "I just want to see what I'm doing, alright? Don't want to miss anything."

"But..."

"I like everything I see here, Russell. Don't be such a baby..."

He bit his lip, blushing even deeper - at the sound of his name, or because I'd called him a baby...maybe both. I didn't care, as long as he wasn't trying to stop me. I took his stiff cock in my hand, pumping him slowly as I covered his wincing hole with a long, slow stroke my tongue, making him swoon. I nibbled his taint when I finally reached it - heard him gasp deep in his throat, as the stubble of my chin raked against his vulnerable pucker. "You want me to stop?" I asked him, sniffing at his balls like a letcher.

He just threw his arms over his eyes, and turned his face away from the lamplight...but that was anything but a no.

"Good. Now be a fucking gentleman, and don't interrupt me while I'm eating." Damn, where had that one come from?

Who cares?

He flinched when I let his cock spring back to dangle in his face...whimpered like a child when I pulled his meaty cheeks apart, and gorged myself on him all over again. I watched his hanging balls tighten against his body to a pulsating rhythm, dancing like puppets on a string as I rimmed his tight pucker every which way...proving myself a fast learner, just like the Chief said I was.

He gave me a worried, wavering moan when I pushed his knees down toward his face, bending him even further in half. A hand was batting at my shoulder for some reason, like it wanted me to stop, but I ignored it. I leaned into him for a deeper angle, crammed my nose against the furry ridge of his upturned taint - felt it quiver like a leaf on a branch as I munched away, filling the air with wet, raunchy queefs that mortified him as much as they turned me on. The rim of his hole kept clenching up against the kneading probe of my tongue...and then around it, weaker every time...and my cock leaked another drop of hot ooze when his grunting moans finally melted through his teeth into something shrill, drowning, like he couldn't stand what was happening to him...but I knew better.

I came up for air well before I actually wanted to, panting like a dog as I examined my handywork. His hole was still tight, but it could hardly be called a pucker any longer. More like a pair of pursed, quivering lips, hungry for another kiss...

I licked the tip of my finger and rubbed it along the slippery rim of those lips, making him tremble everywhere. "Never thought I'd love eating ass this much," I told no one in particular, testing his resistance. "Of course, yours is fucking exceptional..."

"Just..." He was looking everywhere but the space between his legs.

"What?"

He pointed a shaky finger at the nightstand...rather, the bottle of lube sitting on it. "You can, uh...you can do more, if you want..." He caught my eyes, as stern as he could be in his position. "Just your fingers. Okay?" He was trying to make his voice deeper, more commanding, but it didn't fool me for a second.

I bit my cheek to keep from grinning too widely, afraid I might spook him with it. I pushed his balls aside and squirted a dollop of glistening lube right into the middle of his hole, watched everything wince at the cold. "Most guys I know don't have a bottle of lube just lying around their house, you know." The tip of my finger slipped in. His eyes fluttered a bit, and he pushed his head back into the mattress. "It kinda makes me think you're just putting on a show, with all this shy stuff..."

"I'm not!" He was indignant now, making me hot. "I never letnobody put their - put their mouth down there before. Not fuckin once, til you just went and helped yourself. We - I..."

I slid the rest of my finger into him right down to the last knuckle, marveling at the silky channel beyond the tense ring of the entrance. His eyes went soft as he grimaced, gasped...and tore his face away from mine, all kinds of feelings washing over it.

"I...I let Shelby use a strap-on, sometimes," he mumbled, thick with shame. "Okay? Happy now?"

I grinned as wide as I pleased, because I certainly was. I screwed my finger around inside of him, corkscrewing as I searched...hoping I'd know it when I found it...

He whimpered like a puppy caught in a drain, threw his arm back over his eyes - then flung it right off again, craning his neck, glaring up at me in a way that was almost desperate. "I don't want you thinkin - it ain't that big, what we use. Okay? Not like that thing you got. Seriously. I done my share of foolin around with other guys - but Inever let any of them fuck me. Not since..." He clammed up again and looked away, but he didn't have the nerve to finish that sentence.