Calypso Ch. 01: Salsa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you finish what you start?" she asked.

"Yes," I ran my hands over her thighs, "I can."

"So if I let you put your tongue inside my cunt," Sara asked quietly, her fingers pulling and pinching my nipples, "If you go down there and I let you eat my pussy out, are you going to make sure that I come for you?"

"Yes," I breathed.

"And if I suck your dick into my throat," she whispered, pulling hard at my nipples, "Are you going to fuck my mouth hard and proper?"

"Fuck, yes."

"And if I get on my knees," Sara guided my hands to her tits and encouraged me to massage her, "If I get on my knees and fuck that dick I feel getting so hard against me, if I decide to fuck that cock with my tits until you explode, are you going to share that come with me?"

"God, yes, Sara."

"Because I want us both to taste your come together," Sara whispered. She unzipped my shorts as I massaged her heavy breasts together, my thumbs teasing her fat, hardened nipples. She said, "I've seen you looking at me. I see how you stare at my tits. I know you want to fuck them..."

Sara got off my lap and got on her knees. She motioned for me to stand up. As I stood, she yanked my shorts down grasped my cock by the shaft, squeezing it with one hand as she toyed with her nipple. When she sucked me into her mouth, a small jolt of physical electricity sparked in my chest forcing a gasp out of me. Sara slid her hands up my torso to my chest and then playfully raked her fingernails back down before grabbing my ass, one cheek in each hand, forcing me deeper into her mouth.

Her head bobbed back and forth as she sucked me off, teasing me with her tongue and teeth. Sara made no effort to suppress the slurping sounds of her work or to be too gentle with me. My balls were slapping against her chin as she fucked me with her mouth, pausing every so often to suck me back into her throat as hard as she could. Beads of sweat were rolling down my face and chest. I held her head for support, my legs feeling more than a little rubbery due to what she was doing to me.

"You're ready," Sara released my dick from her mouth, a long rope of saliva and pre-ejaculate stretching from her lips to the head of my cock. The thin, silvery line snapped and she positioned herself, holding her tits in hand, "You want to fuck my tits?"

"Fuck yes, I do," I managed. Taking my shaft in hand at the base, I bent my knees so that I could place my cock against her chest. Sara spit on me, adding further lubrication as she pressed her breasts together around my cock, hiding it from sight. The intense warmth and silky sensation of her soft flesh enveloping me was almost too much to bear. I did my best to focus on not blowing my load too quickly. Placing my hands on hers, helping her squeeze my dick between her tits, I allowed instinct to take over and slowly started fucking her tits. At no time did the tip of my cock appear in the crevasse of her considerable cleavage.

"I'm going to come quick," I warned her. I was so excited I could barely think.

"I want your come," Sara whispered to me, "That's the fucking point. I want you to come on my tits. Come for me, Doug."

I wasn't in a position to argue.

My body tensed and I fought the urge to loudly vocalize the sheer volume of pleasure I was experiencing. Grunting through gritted teeth, I grabbed both sides of Sara's face, forcing her to look at me as the orgasm hit me with the force of a tidal wave. Semen squirted up from her cleavage in a hard release, landing on the slope of her right breast. I leaned forward and met her lips in a breathless, passionate kiss. I struggled to catch my breath as my cock continued spurting semen into her cleavage.

"Goddamnit, yes," Sara purred, her tongue sliding across my teeth, "God fucking damn it, yes."

Before I could reply or even think of what to say, Sara's hands were on my chest again, forcing me to sit back down. I did so with no resistance, my legs shaking from the orgasm she had just given me. Sara sucked my semi-hard cock into her mouth again, cleaning the semen from the tip down to my balls. She was almost ravenous in her motions, hungrily attacking me, licking and sucking, her eyes meeting mine every so often. When she had finished, she stood up in front of me. The semen I had ejaculated onto her glistened in the moonlight, revealing snail trails where it had started to drip all across her breasts and over her right nipple.

Without saying a word, Sara straddled me again, resting her knees on the bench seat and settling her impossibly wet cunt on my recovering cock. Her kinky pubic hair bristled and tickled me in the most intimate way as she leaned forward and kissed me. The taste of my own semen was just this side of salty bittersweet, and Sara didn't hesitate to let it slide into my mouth as we engaged in a passionate, deep kiss.

"I want more," she broke the kiss long enough to take a breath and raise her right breast so that it was close to our mouths. I licked my own come from her nipple, sucking the hard nub into my mouth and teasing it as she licked the remainder away.

We kissed again, sharing more together as my cock began to engorge. There was an almost animalistic fervor in our kissing and groping, words being left behind to be replaced by the most basic of grunts, groans and moans. As we kissed each other, biting at each other's necks the maddening tension between us only grew. Sara sucked her left nipple into her mouth as I returned my attention to the right. The heat and slick readiness of her pussy was so pronounced now that all it would take for us to begin would be one small upward thrust.

As if on cue, Sara hooked her hands around the back of my neck, slid herself forward while pulling me into another deep, languid kiss and then slowing started maneuvering my cock into her. The head of my cock, already alive and hypersensitive, pressed against her outer lips and effortlessly slid into the hot pressure of Sara's body. She moaned into my mouth, her thighs tightening around me as my dick penetrated her deep, spreading her out and filling her up. We stared into each other's eyes, both of us completely lost in the moment, mouths open in a surprised yet enthralled mutual pleasure.

Bracing one hand against my chest while keeping the other firmly locked on the back of my neck, Sara began fucking me. The undulating circular motions of her hips were deliberate and expertly stimulated me to the point of eliciting another moan. The muscles in her stomach flexed and relaxed as she fucked my cock. Sara leaned back, her breasts bouncing and swaying as she tightened her hold on the back of my neck. I grasped her hips, holding her steady as she used her weight to force my dick into rubbing her g-spot. The sight of my rosy, hard shaft sliding in and out of her dark, wet pussy was a tantalizing visual that we both enjoyed, our speed and rhythm increasing in both pace and intensity.

"You're going to make me come," Sara whispered, "I'm going to come all over your fat fucking cock."

The wooden bench we were sitting on was now registering rapid squeaks and creaks as we fucked, loud enough for us to hear but no further. I raised my hips up just enough for her to bear down and take my cock in to the hilt. After a few minutes, were fucking harder and faster than I ever had done before. Sara's lips were contorted into a snarl revealing her white teeth and the small gap between her incisors. The look in her eyes was fierce and determined.

"Oh Jesus, fuck," Sara almost cried, her voice breaking as she dug her fingernails into my shoulders. Her long, luxurious braids were bouncing as hard and fast as her breasts were. Sara bit her bottom lip and screamed a suppressed howl into her teeth, eyes shut tight. We embraced each other, kissing in a feverish manner that almost didn't qualify as kissing so much as it was two people trying to devour each other. Every muscle inside her clenched and tightened around my shaft, quivering erratically as Sara finally achieved her orgasm.

"Goddamn, goddamn," she bit my shoulder, still desperately fucking me. The few words she uttered morphed into short cries and furious moans as she coaxed her orgasm into something longer lasting, using me as a platform from which to fly higher. My hands held her ass firmly place as she wildly slammed herself on me. Without warning, she cried out and a flood of hot liquid soaked my balls.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, her pace slowing down to a hot wet crawl. I could feel her heart racing against my chest as she pulled me tight. She said, "Oh goddamn, yes."

I didn't have any words to give her. To be honest, she had burned up any words I might have had away in the heat of what we just done together. It didn't feel right to say anything. I worried that I might ruin the moment. My cock was still hard inside her, and though she was resting against me she was still lightly teasing me with purposefully controlled tugs and pulls. The visual stimulation of her dark skin pressed against mine was a gorgeous contrast and I simply did not want it to end.

"I didn't get a chance to eat your pussy," I kissed her neck.

"The night is young," she clenched at my cock in a muscular tease, "You'll get your chance..."

With that, we started again.

***