Cambodian hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly and almost involuntarily Doug farted. He felt quite embarrassed and was about to apologize but Jorani preempted him.

"Good, boy feel good!" she said with authority indicating that everything was proceeding as it should, including Doug's breaking wind episode.

Doug closed his eyes and relaxed further. After a few minutes Jorani removed all of the needles and wiped all of Doug's body with a soft damp cloth.

Doug felt wonderfully relaxed and light, almost like floating on air.

"Wow," he thought, "this is really something!"

Jorani then climbed on top of Doug again and lay on top of his naked frame, her pointy firm tits pressing against Doug's powerfully chest and her pussy touching Doug's hard teenage dick. Jorani started sliding her body up and down Doug's torso, with her breasts moving from his face to his stomach and back.

"Now, this is my kind of interesting!" the boy thought, his hard cock poking between Jorani's legs.

She grabbed Doug's dick, pulled it down and inserted it laterally between her outer vaginal lips, sliding them up and down along the full length of Doug's member.

"Ah-ah-ah!" Doug moaned softly.

He knew that a little more of this treatment would cause him to have another explosion. Jorani must have sensed it too since she quickly ceased her sexy gyrations and climbed down from Doug, settling in a bow-legged position next to his mid-section. Doug started to get up but she pushed his chest down, indicating that she was not finished yet.

Jorani poured some more oil on Doug's torso and spread it around his chest and stomach, slowly caressing his well defined six-pack and his sculpted oblique muscles. Doug sighed and started to relax again and his dick partially softened. After a couple of minutes Jorani suddenly grabbed Doug's half-erect cock with both her hands. She squeezed it between her palms and started slowly massaging the boy's teen love muscle, moving her palms vertically upwards with slight rotating motions.

She squeezed the length of the boy's cock between the soft insides of her forearms, massaging it gently.

"Man, I don't know whether I want to fall asleep or to cum," Doug though to himself.

Then he felt one of Jorani's hands caress his pecs and nipples while the other hand continued to expertly rub down his thick sausage, and he knew that he was definitely not about to fall asleep.

Jorani used the dent of her palm to massage the head of Doug's cock in slow rotating motions, and then continued working his spongy glistening glans with her thumbs and then with her fingertips.

Doug began to moan lightly.

Jorani firmly massaged the boy's balls and the clefts between his scrotum and the soft skin of his inner thighs. She scooped the two dewy testicles, squeezing the base of the ballsack below Doug's nuts and holding the two large grapes like a tasty bouquet. She then used her deft fingertips to work the boy's nuts in small pinching motions.

Doug was now breathing heavily, his chest steadily rising and falling.

Jorani's delicate persistent fingers continued to perform a complicated dance along the length of Doug's shaft, playing it like a piano.

She then leaned over and squeezed the boy's dick between her tits, moving them slowly up and down, gradually increasing the pressure. Doug's breathing got even harder. Jorani grabbed his cock and used each of her nipples to run it along the length of his boy weapon, then pressed each of her nipples in turn against the boy's leaking dark purple glans, and run the tip of his cock around her nips in a circular motion.

"Ah-a-a," Doug moaned softly.

Jorani went back to working the full 8-inch length of Doug's teen member with her palms and fingers, feeling out all the veins, ridges and bumps on his throbbing love muscle.

Doug's mind was whirring with wonder and excitement. He had never imagined that a guy's cock can be manipulated and stimulated in such an erotic and sensual way.

His thoughts were interrupted by Jorani leaning over Doug's cock, sticking out her wet tongue and flicking its tip along the surface of Doug's glistening cock-head.

"Oh, good Lord!!" Doug shouted as his pelvis jerked.

"Shh-h, boy, quiet!" Jorani interrupted him sternly.

Doug lay back compliantly, and Jorani leaned forward and took the head of the boy's erect member into her mouth. Doug grunted loudly.

Jorani started suckling on Doug's cock-head, pulling back the forsaking and running her wet velvety soft tongue all along the surface and the ridges of the spongy glans.

She then started running her tongue along the full length of Doug's thick sausage, slurping on it like a lollipop, while massaging the boy's balls with her hand. Doug was moaning and panting louder.

Jorani then took each of his large furry nuts in her mouth, rolling them over and suckling on them as ripe fruit.

"Oh, god!" Doug groaned.

He lifted his head and looked at Jorani as she was energetically sucking his boy dick. With the head of his cock in her cute red mouth, Jorani looked at the boy confidently and smiled at him with a mischievous twinkle in her black yes. Doug grinned back and reached forward to caress Jorani's short straight black hair.

She concentrated on his boy rocket again and in a quick decisive move deep throated almost the entire length of his sausage to its root, while tugging hard on his balls.

That was way too much for the poor Doug. His chest arched, his body convulsed and he started shooting volleys and volleys of hot young spunk in Jorani's mouth. She swallowed the first two shots and then pulled back a bit, holding her open mouth above Doug's pulsating erupting member. Several more salvos of hot seminal fluid followed, some landing in Jorani's mouth and some on her face.

Doug's cock finally stopped twitching and his eruption subsided.

Jorani lapped the rest of the boy's cum from his dick and then cleaned her face with her hand and licked the rest of Doug's cum from her palm. She leaned forward and suckled the sensitive head of the teen's cock gently, swishing her tongue to clean off the remaining boy nectar. She then lifted her face and grinned at Doug again.

"Boy taste good!" Jorani declared confidently.

Doug sat up, leaned forward, took Jorani's round smiling face in his hands and kissed her tenderly, chewing on her soft red lips with his own. They both opened their mouths and felt the tips of each other's tongue, wiggling them lightly. The two teens alternated suckling on each other's tongues and slowly exploring the insides of their partner's mouth. Doug savored the sweet delicate taste of Jorani's velvety lingua, also tasting the remnants of his cum in her mouth and on her lips.

Feeling more assertive, Doug swang her body on the mattress on her back, pushing her hands above her head. He then attacked her tender firm breasts, sucking on her tits and lathering them with saliva. Jorani giggled and squealed approvingly. Doug then started vigorously licking her entire slim young body, from the neck down, reveling in the delicious taste of her dark-golden creamy skin, lapping on it like fresh honey. Doug devoured her delectable smooth armpits, savoring the sweet raw taste slightly spiced with sweat. Jorani, who, like Doug, turned out to be quite ticklish, giggled, laughed and thrashed her body and grabbed Doug's head, caressing his ears. Doug laved her smooth flat tummy, feeling the lean muscles under the satin skin and marveling how strong her body felt. He bypassed her groin and concentrated on bathing her strong limber legs with his tongue. He then sat on his knees at the end of the mattress and tongue-worshipped each of Jorani's dainty delicate feet, licking the arches and the pads of her pink soles and suckling on each of her toes like on sweet candy. Doug noticed that on the left ankle Jorani was wearing a beautifully carved elegant metal bracelet, and he regretted not being able to ask her more about it. As Doug was savoring Jorani's tasty toes, she moved her feet up his body and started stroking his chest, pecs and stomach with the soles of her feet, wiggling her fingers to provide extra massaging motion. Doug sat back enjoying the unusual sensation. Jorani then moved her feet lower and squeezed Doug's partially deflated sausage between her soles.

"Ah, kinky!" Doug exclaimed approvingly.

Jorani proceeded to massage his quickly hardening cock with her agile toes, squeezing it between the big and middle tools of her left foot and using the toes of her right foot to stroke the length of the boy's shaft.

"Wow," Doug thought to himself, "this is totally fucking amazing!"

Doug sensed that he was close to shooting his load again when Jorani stopped her sexy footy ministrations and pulled her legs away.

She then lay on her back, pulled her legs to her face, pushed them further back and hooked her crossed feet behind her head, with her hands resting on her thighs. The petite limber girl now looked like a delicious pretzel, with her spend up pink wet pussy staring at the astonished Doug. He knew that Jorani was limber and flexible, but this was something else!

He kneeled over beside her raised up compact bottom and buried his face in her stretched out cunt, inhaling the intoxicating sexy smell. Doug then went to work on Jorani's pussy in earnest. He explored with his hungry lips all the folds and crevices of Jorani's vagina, lapping up her delicious juices. Jorani moaned, said something in Khmer and started caressing Doug's head, hair, ears and cheeks with her hands. She was also gently rocking her curved back providing a light rolling back and forth motion to her body.

As Doug was eating Jorani's delectable pussy, he observed that the girl had a strong, lean and well toned body, much more so than he realized earlier. He could see and feel her firm springy leg and arm muscles that were moving pliantly under his touch.

Doug used his lips to suckle on Jorani's small hard clit, teasing it with his tongue and gently biting it from time to time, eliciting louder moans and squeals from the girl. He alternated attacks on her clitoris with stabbing his tongue deep into her vaginal opening, flicking the tip of his tongue up and down inside, and making quick tongue-fucking in and out motions. Doug saw Jorani's groin muscles start contacting faster and he realized that she was closed to the edge. He stuck three fingers of his right hand deep into Jorani's cunt, suckled hard on her push-button with his lips and bit it hard with his front teeth.

"A-a-a-a-a!" Jorani screamed loudly in a pitched voice, and exploded in Doug's waiting mouth, flooding it with her love nectar. Doug lapped up everything like a thirsty puppy.

He then leaned forward and planted a hungry wet kiss on Jorani's mouth, his tongue fighting an intense duel with Jorani's deft persistent sweet lingua. As Doug came up for air, Jorani unfurled on the mattress, and Doug buried his face in her breasts. He caressed the firm cones, feeling the pliant taught flesh underneath the silky skin, and suckled on each of her pointy brown nipples, chewing them lightly with his lips. Jorani continued stroking the boy's hair, neck and shoulders.

Doug pulled up and lay neck to Jorani on his side, facing her. They kissed gently and Jorani caressed Doug's face, smiling at him enigmatically.

"Boy suck nice!" she said, continuing to smile.

Doug giggled but did not reply. He reflected that the phrase could be interpreted in two possible ways, and he liked both meanings. They lay together quietly for a while.

Jorani then stood up and pulled Doug with her on the main futon bed, pushing him down on his back.

"I fuck boy now!" Jorani exclaimed boldly.

"Sure thing, Jorani, I would love to ...," Doug started answering but quickly realized that his reply was not needed.

Jorani jumped on top of Doug and straddled his hips firmly, sitting upright. She reached down with her hands, grabbed Doug's erect member and inserted the massive tool in her pussy.

"Oh, Jesus!" Doug exclaimed as he felt his thick boy weapon enter Jorani's love canal.

Doug had been worried that his girth might make it difficult for the girl's dainty pussy to accommodate his cock, but his teen monster went in quickly and relatively easily. Still, Jorani's cunt felt incredibly tight and hot around Doug's member, gripping it like a fiery anvil.

Doug reached forward and began caressing Jorani's tits and slender stomach with his powerful hands. Jorani grabbed Doug's palms with hers and locked her fingers with his.

She started raising and lowering her body, rhythmically impaling her flaming vagina on the boy's rigid shaft. Doug responded by starting to buck his hips upward, meeting Jorani's downward movements with his thrusts.

Jorani's fiery black eyes were locked on Doug's grey ones. She started gyrating her pelvis forcefully, and both teens were moaning loudly. Jorani grabbed the fingers of Doug's tight hand and stuck them in her mouth, suckling hard.

"Oh, fuck!!" Doug exclaimed, feeling his young body overwhelmed with lust for this fierce Asian sprite.

As Doug was buckling his hips, thrusting his teenage cock deeper and deeper into Jorani's cunt, he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw Charaya's smiling wrinkled face.

"You kids want something cold to drink?" Charaya inquired matter-of-factly.

"Ah, no, thank you, Charaya, we are good!" answered startled Doug between pantings, shocked at her nonchalant attitude to what was happening.

"Nonsense, making love is thirsty work! I'll leave two glasses of cold lemonade for you two to drink later," Charaya countered, putting the lemonade glasses on a small table.

She patted Jorani's back, patted Doug on the cheek and left.

"Man, is this for real?!" Doug thought to himself while continuing to plow Jorani's pussy.

Jorani seemed completely nonplussed by her mother's brief visit.

The girl brought her legs forward, placing her feet above Doug's shoulders, and leaned back, supporting herself with her hands on Doug's knees. She continued impaling herself on the boy's cock, also rocking her hips backward and forward. Doug reached out with his right hand and started rubbing Jorani's tiny hard clit, while caressing her tummy with his left hand. Jorani's moaning got louder, and she screamed something in Khmer. Doug had no idea what that was but it sounded good! She shifted position and leaned forward for a hungry kiss, grabbing Doug's neck. He returned the kiss and embraced Jorani's nimble torso, caressing the sides of her breasts. Jorani screamed again and suddenly made a 180 degree turn, with Doug's cock still embedded in her flaming cunt. Doug thought that he saw stars but continued pummeling Jorani's pussy. She leaned back on the boy's body, with her right hand on Doug's chest and with her left hand working her push button furiously. Doug knew that they were both about to explode at any moment.

Suddenly, Jorani jumped off, standing up on the floor, and pulled Doug up from the bed with her.

Jorani lay down on the floor, raised up her body and her legs above her as a candlestick, and slowly lowered her legs down behind her head, resting the feet on the floor behind her ears. Jorani's exposed wide open red pussy was now staring upward, in Doug's face. He realized what she wanted him to do, squatted above her and inserted his hard sausage in Jorani's open quivering wet cunt. With his hands on the back of Jorani's thighs, Doug continued fucking her vigorously.

After a couple of minutes of grunt-filled copulation, Jorani shouted something else in Khmer. As before, Doug did not understand and continued fucking her pussy.

Jorani twisted her right arm and reached above for her ass, fingering her pink anal pucker.

"Other hole, boy! Other hole!" she ordered.

Doug pulled out from Jorani's pussy and contemplated for a moment. He had never before tried anal sex or even seriously considered it. But he was far too gone now to resist.

"Ah, what the hell, you only live once!" Doug thought to himself.

He fingered Jorani's velvety soft pucker and swooshed the head of his leaking dick over its surface, coating it with pre-cum. He then spit twice and smeared saliva over the girl's anus for extra lubrication. Doug then aimed the tip of his purple glans at Jorani's anal entrance and started to push. At first, her pucker resisted, but with a bit of extra steady pressure Doug's swollen cock-head popped in, past Jorani's anal ring. Doung heard her emit a stifled moan and he stopped for a few seconds. He then continued to push in and eventually worked the entire eight inch length of his sausage inside Jorani's rectum.

He stopped for a moment to savor the novel sensation. Jorani's anal canal felt much tighter and hotter around his massive member than did her slick narrow vagina earlier. Doug felt his hard cock being hugged firmly by her anal walls and pulled deeper and deeper inside her gut. The sensation was incredible! Slowly but surely, Doug started fucking his boy snake in and out of Jorani's rectal love channel. Doug saw Jorani rhythmically constrict her butt muscles to provide extra gripping power around his meaty fuck-stick. Both teenagers were panting hard and were now covered in a slick sheen of sweat.

"Oh, man, I should definitely have tried this earlier!" Doug thought to himself and chuckled. "The first stop on my trip has already proved quite educational!"

Suddenly Jorani's body contorted and she unfurled herself on the floor, letting Doug's cock slip out from her rectum. Doug almost fell on top of her. Jorani stood on her knees in front of Doug, grabbed his still erect penis with her hands and forcefully shoved it into her mouth, swallowing at least two thirds of the boy's thick eight-incher.

"Arghh, oh, fuck!!" Doug shouted, grabbing Jorani's head to hold it in place.

She proceeded to slurp his boy popsicle, lapping up the pungent mixture of her vaginal and anal juices from Doug's male member with her deft warm tongue. By now Doug desperately wanted to cum, and he started bucking his hips, feeding more of his teen meat in Jorani's hoover mouth. However, he was not allowed his release yet. All too soon Jorani pulled off and stood up. Doug groaned in frustration.

Jorani jumped on Doug, hugging his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist. She then pushed her legs upward to the front of the boy's torso and rested her ankles on Doug's shoulders.

"Boy, fuck!" she commanded.

The explanation wasn't really necessary as Jorani's noble sexy body has already broken the language barrier. Doug inserted the tip of his fat rod in Jorani's wet pussy and let gravity impale her slick hot vagina on his waiting throbbing schlong.

"Oh, fuck!!" Doug screamed as the full length of his eight-inch boy sausage got re-enveloped by Jorani's tight love canal.

Doug grabbed Jorani's ass and the small of her back, and started moving her body up and down, fucking her on his straining cock. Jorani clung to Doug closer, pressing her slick satin tits against his heaving muscular chest. They both moaned and panted noisily.

Doug maneuvered Jorani on the bed, laying her on her back, with her feet still hooked above his shoulders. He raised his hips, supporting his weight on his forearms, and started slamming Jorani's pussy like a jack-rabbit.

She emitted an animalistic scream and pulled Doug's face for a ravenous kiss. He felt the girl's deft moist tongue forcefully enter his mouth and he started suckling on it like a sweet candy. Jorani moaned, reached between their bodies with her hand and started rubbing her clitoris furiously. Doug increased the speed and the urgency of his thrusts, burrowing deeper and faster in her vagina, as if trying to reach her womb.

Jorani bit on his tongue, finally sending him over the edge.