Camel Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers

"Camel toe? Well, it's a slang expression, Kinky." He kisses my head. "You're, uh, wearing really tightly fitting shorts."

"Mmmm." I smile. Very fashionable shorts. Stretch material. Definitely tight. They're supposed to be very tight. Supposed to show off a girl's assets. Like my butt. And my legs. But what's that got to do with a camel toe and I'm losing my mind here.

Zeke's fingers move on me, a gentle caress that has me twitching. Reminding me of how much I liked Eason touching me right there. "Very tight," he repeats. "And if you look at where my fingers are touching you..." I do and they're moving on me, touching me where I want him to touch me so much and my breath comes in a sudden gasp along with a flooding liquid excitement that almost buckles my knees. "... you can see they fit so tightly I can see your pussy." His fingers brush over me and I'm so wet, so excited.

"Ohhhh." My face burns. I never noticed that before. You can. Oh god, that's just so embarrassing. And those guys in that class were looking at me. Right there. Zeke. He was too.

"And, well, those shorts are stretch fabric and they're tight and they're white so it's really easy to see the outline of your, speaking technically here, Kinky, your labia majora."

"Oh," I gasp. His fingertips are caressing my labia majora through my shorts as he speaks and I'm helpless. Quivering. Wet. So hot and wet. Wetter than I've ever been, even making out with Eason when he touched me and looked at me there. There's going to be a wet patch there soon.

"Ohhhh," I gasp again as one finger presses hard, pushes my shorts inwards and oh my god, I'm so wet and there is a wet patch where he's touching me and I'm sure he knows. I'm sure he can feel how wet I am and I just want to sink back and lie there while he does whatever he wants to do to me.

"Oh," he smiles. "And as you may not realize, Kinky, the outline of your pussy under those shorts due to a combination of anatomical factors and the tight fabric, displays a shape that closely resembles the forefoot of a camel, for which the slang term commonly used here in North America is Camel Toe."

His hand cups me there, right between my legs. Right where I've been wanting him to touch me and I just melt all over again. "And you, Kinky, are displaying a truly fucking gorgeous Camel Toe," he adds.

Oh. My. God.

That's what a camel toe is? Those gweilo guys. That's so terrible of them. Such bad thoughts to look at a girl and think that but I know guys in Hong Kong. Guys are the same everywhere. So exciting to think they were all looking at me there. Like Zeke now except he's not just looking, he's touching. I look at his fingers on me there and I just know he can feel how wet and excited I am and his fingers are pressing against me, moving against me. There. Oh yes, there. I look at his face and somehow he looks so good. So masculine. So attractive.

I should stop him. We're going out on a date on Friday. We only met a few hours ago. I shouldn't let him do anything like this, not touching me like this, not until we've actually gone out together on a real date but oh my god his fingers are just so exciting and I can't resist just standing there and letting him touch me. He doesn't say a word. His breath is hot against the back of my head as he teases me, featherlight brushes of his fingers and I'm hotter and wetter with every touch and I can't stop looking at where he's touching me.

He's right. I'm not sure what a real camel toe looks like but my shorts are so tight and they cling to me and when I look, everything is outlined. You can see the shape of my sex so clearly through the thin stretch fabric and just looking at his fingertips tracing me there, I'm shivering with excitement.

"Didn't you know guys love it when you girls wear shorts like this?" he says.

"Nooo," I gasp and it's hard to speak because his thumb is doing unspeakable things brushing across the fabric of my shorts where my clitoris is so swollen and sensitive and I'm just dying and how does he know to make me feel so good.

"They do," he says. "You gave me a real eyeful when you slid past me in class."

Oh god, I did, I remember now and I was facing them because I know how short and tight my shorts are and I didn't want them getting a close up of half my butt. Because it's also obvious I'm wearing g-string panties because I didn't want to mar that perfect clinging whiteness with any visible pantie lines. So instead I gave them all a good long look at my camel toe and my face flames.

My sex.

How embarrassing.

"Ohhhh," I shudder, half closing my eyes.

"It's a very pretty camel toe," he adds, kissing the top of my head. Touching me. Cupping one breast, still brushing that nipple, which is so swollen and full that it wants to burst. My nipples. Oh my god. They're so swollen and full. They're enormous and they're pushing out against my cotton sports bra and my tank top and he's teasing one so he knows.

"It is?" I gasp, looking down at his hand on me again. His cock is big and hard against my butt.

"It is," he says, "and I want a good look at it." His hands turn me around to face him, ease me back against the hall stand and he's sinking to his knees in front of me.

I half sit on the hall stand, my hands gripping the marble top as he kneels and looks at me there. Looks at my camel toe and my face is on fire. His fingers trace my sex through my shorts. His fingertips continue to brush like feathers over me. Ripples of pleasure wash through me and I'm so wet. So wet and so sensitive and Eason never touched me like this. Never had me so excited and on edge. Tingling and burning everywhere.

Zeke's fingertips trace me, both hands on me now, his thumbs slide over me, press and under that pressure, I shiver, acutely aware of how wet I am. Wet and slippery and so ready and I look down and watch him looking at me there. He's looking at my sex. My camel toe. That's just such a guy thing and so embarrassing but it's also so wildly exciting and I'm half sitting on the hall-stand shivering as he touches me. One of my hands lifts, reaches out, ruffles his short blonde hair which is so soft and fine and almost silky. He looks up, he smiles and then he leans forward and he kisses my sex through my shorts and panties. He kisses me right there.

His mouth presses against me where his fingers have been touching me and somehow he seems to know exactly where his tongue should press because it does, his tongue presses on my clitoris, moves against me and I can't help it. I clutch at his head with both hands and my hips jerk, I push myself against him as my heart pounds like a drum and my hands pull his head against me.

My mouth opens wide. I want to squeal and sob and cry out but my lungs aren't working and it's so hard even to breath. Eason never did anything like this. I've fantasized about a guy doing this to me but I never dared ask Eason and I'm just melting now and I know my panties must be soaked through. My shorts too and I'm shuddering with embarrassment but I can't tear my hands away from his head as his mouth moves against me, presses against me through my shorts.

My shorts move. His hands are on my hips and he's pulling my shorts down and neither of us says a word. I can't talk. It's all I can do to breathe. My hands won't release his head and he's kissing me there as he tugs my shorts downwards. Any second now he's going to expose my sex to his eyes. To his mouth. I should stop him. I should. I really should. We've just met for goodness sake.

His breath puffs against my skin. His hands continue to peel my shorts down. Further. My heart threatens to choke me as his lips touch my skin at the base of my belly. My heart threatens to choke me but my hands rest on his head, unresisting, as his hands hook my panties down together with my shorts and I know what comes next.

"Ohhhh." I look down and I sob as his hands do exactly what I know they will.

They tug my shorts and my panties down and expose my sex to his eyes. I do nothing to stop him and I'm so easy for him, I know. We haven't even actually dated yet and I'm letting him do this to me. I know that as his hands pull my shorts and panties all the way down to my knees and he's looking at me there. Looking at my sex and I'm so wet I can feel little wet trails running down the insides of my thighs and my labia are all swollen and sensitive and I'm so so wet and I know I'm not going to stop him. I don't want to stop him.

I should stop him.

"You're beautiful," he breathes, his breath puffing against my sex. Just the air moving across my skin there where I'm so sensitive sends shivers and ripples through me. His hands work my shorts and panties down to my ankles, he lifts my feet one at a time, eases them completely off me and I'm naked from the waist down. Naked and my sex is exposed to his eyes. Completely exposed because my sex is depilated. Completely. Eason liked that so I did it for him, not that there was much to remove. I like it myself so I've kept doing it.

"Ohhhhh." My hands clutch at his head as he kisses me there. His mouth. On my sex. Where I'm so wet and slippery and excited and so acutely sensitive. My heart is beating so fast it's threatening to explode as his mouth seals itself to my sex. His tongue probes my slit and he's tasting me there and I'm dying. Dying of excitement and embarrassment and humiliation and pleasure and I'm helpless, looking down, my hands holding his head, shuddering as he does what I've always fantasized about a guy doing to me.

"Ohhhhh." Jello. My legs are turning to jello as his hands take control and move my feet wider apart, exposing more of me to his mouth and my face is flushed bright red.

I'm gasping for breath, I'm so ashamed of not stopping him, of exposing myself to him like this but I can't resist his mouth on me. His hands. I move willingly for them. My hands stroke his hair as his tongue slides across my sensitive membranes, as I shiver and melt against his mouth. On his tongue where it slides in me. Oh my god, he's licking me, he's tasting me and I can see his tongue when he lifts his mouth from me and licks his way along my slit instead and I can see my labia separated by his tongue. See and feel simultaneously and it takes all my self-control not to push myself at his mouth.

"You're delicious," he says, his mouth lifting from my sex long enough to speak. Only just long enough and then my hips are jerking as he sucks on me and licks me at one and the same time. I want to scream as his tongue finds my clitoris and flickers over it, a rush of pleasure overwhelming me and then he's standing and somehow he's worked his jeans and his underwear off and his cock juts upwards and outwards, brushing against me where I'm so wet and ready for him and as soon as I see him I know I want him. I want his cock.

I look down at him and there's that sudden shock at his nakedness and the sight of his erection but oh my god. It's big. It's so big. It's huge. Long and thick. I mean, I thought Eason's cock was big when I first saw it and it was big when I gave him those blowjobs, but then I'd found myself wondering what a bigger cock would be like. Looking down at Zeke's cock, it kind of dawns on me that I'm about to find out. Dawns on me the way an avalanche does. A sudden rush of awareness that he really is intending to take me. With that ... that ... that monster.

He reaches out, he takes one of my hands, he places it very gently on his shaft. His fingers curl mine around his rigid thickness and the feel of his girth almost has me sagging to the floor. Silky skin over steely hardness, so thick my fingers won't encompass him. Long, so long. How could this possibly go inside me? My fears and my trepidation mean nothing to Zeke. He moves in my hand, his hips drawing back, pushing towards me so that he moves under my fingers and instinctively I guide him towards where he seeks admittance.

My hand guides him to where I'm so wet and ready, my labia swollen, parted, waiting for him. I watch, I hold him, I guide him to me, shivering with excitement as his cockhead brushes against me. It's huge. Swollen. Filling the gap at the juncture of my thighs where it presses lightly against me and my wetness coats his tip. I can't take my eyes from his cock. So long, the head swollen and dark, the blue veins along the length of him and I'm a little scared to let go of him. It's going to split me in half.

He's so hard. For a moment, just a moment, I stroke his length with my fingers, moving my hand on his shaft the way Eason liked me to do. I can tell from Zeke's breathing that he likes it just as much as Eason did. Zeke's cockhead moves where he touches me, slides against my labia and the sudden pleasure as he brushes against me holds me enthralled. I want him, I know that. I'm scared of his size but I want him so much and I know I'm ready for him. I can't tear my eyes from his cock through.

It's a gweilo's cock. It's a strange pale white with a reddish-purply head. It's huge. Looking at him, I'm shivering. Trembling. Limp. A finger under my chin tilts my face up so that I'm looking up at him, looking up into his eyes instead of at his cock. His mouth finds mine, he's kissing me. Kissing me softly, gently, tenderly and I know I want him. He looks into my eyes as he kisses me. His mouth lifts from mine, his lips brush my cheek and my noses as my hand slowly strokes his length.

It's huge. I'm scared of it. I want it. Will it fit inside me? Will it hurt me? It's so much bigger than Eason's. Thicker and longer and it's like a warm steel bar covered in soft velvet.

"I want you, Kinky," he says.

"Ohhhhh," I moan, my hand stroking him. Take me then, I'm not sitting here saying no. Eason would have already been inside me. Any Chinese guy would've. What's keeping him? I'm scared, I'm excited. I'm terrified. I want it. I want him.

"Kinky," he breathes, "I really want you."

"Ohhhhh." I know he does. Why isn't he doing it to me? I want him to take me.

"Ohhhh," I moan again. And this time I get it. That Campus Clarity course we all had to do back when College started. Sexual Consent. That was it. He's asking me? He wants me to say yes? God, that's just so embarrassing. Any Chinese guy would be doing it to me by now. A girl in my position? Obviously she's consenting. Any Chinese guy would know that. He's a gweilo though. He doesn't know that. And I want him. I want it.

I stroke his cock, urge him wordlessly to take me. His cock, it feels so good there. Huge, but good and my labia are parting for him, sliding on him and I'm shivering as he brushes me there. He's so big and I look so small but I can't help myself. I want to feel him inside me. I want him to do it to me.

"Ohhhh..." Moaning.

He still doesn't push it into me. I'm going to have to say yes. Oh god. This is so embarrassing. I'm excited, I can't wait. I need it. I need it so much. "Zeke," I moan. "Zeke."

"Kinky," he breathes.

"Please," I moan. I can't look him in the eye. I can't say it. A good girl doesn't ask for sex. She doesn't say yes. Eason would just do it to me. I wouldn't have had to embarrass myself with Eason. A good girl doesn't say yes, ever. Not the first time, anyhow. But I want Zeke so much.

"You want this, Kinky?" he breathes and he pushes. Pushes himself against me and I feel myself part for him. I'm opening for him where he pushes against me, where my hand guides him to me and oh god, his cockhead is so big but my fingers hold him to where I'm so ready for him.

"Yes," I sob, acquiescing to the inevitable. Embarrassing myself. My cheeks flame and I want to close my eyes with the shame of it but I also want to look down and see where he's pushing against me. I do want this. I want this enough to tell him so.

"Yes, Zeke .... Yes...." He's pushing, he's easing himself into me and I'm opening. I'm like a flower, my petals opening to the sun but his cockhead is so big. It feels twice the size of Eason's. I'm stretching for him and oh god, this my first time and it's with a big gweilo guy and it's like a dream. He's looking down at me where he's entering me and so am I. Both of us, and I let go of his cock, I reach down with the fingers of both hands and part myself for him.

He pushes, his cockhead brushing my fingers, pushing against me as he slides one arm under one of my legs, behind my knee. He repeats the movement with his other arm, his arms lift my knees, opening me at the same time has his hands slide behind me to support my back and he pushes. Pushes hard.

"Uuuughhhh." My head jerks back, bumping the wall behind me, my hands clutch at his arms. My legs lose all their strength, hanging on his arms as his cockhead stretches me wide and oh god oh god oh god it's big. It's really big, stretching me and then stretching me some more and how can it fit? How?

"Nnnnnughhhh." It fits but it's like someone's taken a large firm plum and somehow jammed it inside my sex except that the plum's attached to rigid shaft of male flesh that's jutting into me and stretching me around its thickness where he enters me. I close my eyes, shivering, trembling, panting for breath. My hearts doing about two hundred a minute and I know he wants to get all of him into me but how will it fit? How?

"Hhhuuuuggghhh." I half-groan, half-grunt, jerking up, my back arching against his hands as he pushes.

"Owwwwwww." Something inside me hurts, a sharp pain and I know that must be it.

"Kinky?" He pauses, breathing hard, looking down at me and he's looking so concerned. "Is this ...?"

"Yes," I moan. "Don't stop. Don't stop."

He doesn't and inside me, I stretch around him as his cockhead thrusts into me a little further and it hurts but I want it and I like that hurt. Excitement ripples through me. His cock, it's big. It's huge actually, it's stretching me inside and I want more. I want all of him in me and I'm so hot and wet and excited where I clasp him inside me.

"Oh yeah, Kinky," Zeke groans. "You like that? You want more?"

"Uhhhh," I huff as he doesn't wait for an answer. As he gives me more. His cockhead stretched my inner walls around his girth when he moves in me. I'm so wet, so slippery, his cockhead slides in me, stretching me and sliding up in me. He eases out, pushes inwards, consummate friction within me. His cockshaft moves through my entrance where I'm spread around him, clasping him where he enters me so that I shudder again with the pleasure of what he's doing to me.

"Kinky," he groans and as he moves in me, his mouth searches for mine and I offer it to him and he takes possession of me, takes possession of my mouth with his as his cock eases inwards, outwards, inwards, outwards, never ceasing, ravishing me with pleasure.

"Zeke," I moan when his mouth lifts from mine at last and he gasps for breath. "Zeke... Zeke" and I try to squeeze him inside but I can't because he's just so big and my sex just spasms wildly on him.

"Fuck," he groans as I clamp down on him inside me and even though I do, he doesn't stop moving. He pushes inwards against the tight resistance of my channel and now it's my turn to groan helplessly as he forces himself higher inside me. Oh my god, a lot higher and he's stretching me as he moves into me and I'm sagging limply back against his hands, helpless as half his cock disappears inside me in that long forceful thrust. I'm transfixed. Helpless. Hanging on his arms and hands as he holds me on the edge of the hallstand.

"Nnnnuuhhhhh." I can't move. I can't do anything except hang in his arms as he pauses with half of his cock inside me. I can't tear my eyes away from the sight of him going in to me either. I never imagined I'd be able to watch a guy's cock go into me, not like this. Now I can see it and feel it at the same time and I can't stop looking and he's huge there.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers