Camera Guy Pt. 02

Story Info
Lesson 2 foreplay; she gets wild.
3.7k words
4.59
3.4k
5

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/04/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2

It's shortly after 8 am, I'm lying in bed. Wow, my life has drastically changed. I'm no longer a virgin; replaying last night in my mind; my fingers squeezing my dick. I am more excited than ever to begin my future.

My phone rings.

"Hello."

"Damn, this could have waited, I've been up for a while, I just noticed the time, when you answered, Geeze Guy, sorry, I hope I didn't wake you, I dialed, I never thought about the time"

"No, it's fine, I'm usually up around this time, except weekends, I try to sleep in till 9 or so, but I'm on call, so anytime you need something, that's my job."

"Did you intentionally sabotage my toilet, it won't flush."

"Haha, I guess I forgot to turn the water back on. You distracted me when you flashed me with your fantastic body."

"Ha, ha, ha, ok, I think I can turn it on."

"Dayum Jodi, I only met you yesterday, but I'm sure you could turn anything on with little to no effort."

"Wow, you're feisty this morning. Did you get laid recently?" She giggles.

"Oh, hell yes, as a matter of fact, proceeding with our open honesty, I was lying in bed thinking about my education, actually I was that is why I am 'UP, morning wood." I chuckle.

"MMmm, I was also thinking about that earlier, and had to get myself off."

"Guy, I don't have any coffee or food here, I'm going for breakfast right away and groceries this morning, will you join me, my treat?"

"Oh, how generous, sure if you're buying, let me extend my grocery list, I'll be up shortly." I chuckle.

"Now it's my turn to be feisty, you proved you can get up, but it certainly wasn't shortly. Ha, ha, morning wood, I'd like some of that."

I tuck my hard-on into my jeans, don a T-shirt and rush to her apartment to offer her some 'WOOD.'

She opens the door, wow, she's absolutely alluring, a tight, yellow, cotton knit halter top and short, short, cut-offs.

"Ready to go?"

I step back, being obvious, scanning her body.

"Dayum, you're so sexy, I'm ready to cum, go, whatever you want gorgeous."

"Ok, lesson 2 starts right now," she holds up 1 finger.

"Self-control and non-sexual foreplay. After my groceries are put away, we'll fuck; but first, you'll have to get me in the mood, excite me, seduce me, make me horny. Mostly words, flirting, maybe some discreet, intimate touches."

She picks up her keys and purse.

"What you've done so far is excellent; good sex doesn't just happen in bed. Excellent sex is with mental arousal, verbal compliments, and teasing, well before actual physical foreplay."

She gives me a peck on my cheek, locks her door.

"Oh my, you 'ARE' happy to see me." She rubs my semi hard member through my jeans.

"JOHNSON,' always enjoyed coming out to be played with, he told me how much he enjoyed 'Mrs. Thumb and her 4 daughters', petting him in the past. This morning, he told me, after last night, he prefers dark, wet places."

"Really, he did, did he, you expect me to believe that?"

"Open and honest we agreed; well, ok, ask him yourself." I pull down my zipper.

"Maybe later big guy, actually, I just want someone to show me where there's a decent restaurant and carry my groceries."

She wriggles her butt as she passes me,

"Cum with me." She giggles. I'm confident this isn't her standard stroll, that hip sway, ass tilted back, this gait is purely for my benefit. And damn, I'm enjoying the show.

Her SUV is like new.

"Nice ride." I state.

"Me or my vehicle?"

"Well, I guess both remain to be properly evaluated, I don't have much experience in either, I'll need a few test rides, before I can adequately assess either." I chuckle.

"Jodi, I'll give you kudos for what I've experienced so far; however, you must realize my only comparison; is my bike to your SUV." I wave my hand,

"And this to your tight pussy." She gives a grand smile.

I'm giving her directions to a waffle place.

"I know a smoother, quicker route, but I want to watch your boobies bounce." I chuckle. She cocks her head to the side and gives me an evil eye; and flashes her right tit.

We pull into the parking lot, front row, near the door; I rush to open the entrance door.

"Please you first."

"Oh, my such a gentleman."

"Naw, I just prefer the view following."

"Geezus Guy, are you shittin' me about never having a girl," She stops in the middle of the doorway.

"You sure are flirting with confidence, it's really turning me on, better than anyone I've ever been with." I lean really close and whisper in her ear.

"Turning me on too, I have to walk around sporting a big bulge; and you just got a couple itty bitty titty tips showing." We get shown to a table.

"Women are attracted to men who are confident, extra attentive to them, you're doing well." We sit.

"So, you think these are itty bitty." She wiggles her boobs.

"No, they're superb, impressive, round full, soft, the itty-bitty part, is the tips that are poking out, screaming for attention; yearning to be played with, suckled and that astounding ass, peeking out those 'Daisy Dukes,' is giving me a full tent over here."

"So, you only need worry about the itty bitty's showing, I gotta try hiding a full hard on." We both chuckle.

"What's good here." Jodi peeks over the menu.

I lean over, looking under the table, come back up licking my lips.

"It's not on the menu, but I'm sure it's the tastiest thing here."

The waitress arrives with a carafe of coffee and asks if we're ready to order.

"I'd like the #3 with extra bacon."

"Sounds good, me too." Jodi passes her the menu.

"Where can we go for some much-needed sexual relief before shopping?" Jodi asks, a seductive, sultry gaze.

"What, you read minds also." We both chuckle.

"Uuhh, bathroom, a stand-up quickie; your SUV, do the seats recline, or fold down? We could drive to the river. Hide in the trees."

"Mmm, back to either apartment, go shopping later." I put my hands on either side of the table, widen my eyes, lean forward.

"I'm horny enough I could clear the table, lift your legs high and stuff you right here, right now. Unless you'd prefer the floor, doggy style."

"All good options, except the right here, right now part; I'm horny enough, but still thinking rationally. I wouldn't want to get banned from such a great breakfast place." Her nostrils are flared, a lust filled look, similar to what I witnessed when she slid herself down my shaft last night.

Our food arrives. We silently tease each other; I seductively lick my food before putting it in my mouth. Jodi opens wide, does an impression of a deep throat with a slice of bacon, and exaggerates her swallowing, moaning a fake orgasm, her eyes closed.

"Ok, hurry up, I'm dripping, it's not just these itty bitties wanting attention, my shorts are wet. Does 'Johnson' want to go cave exploring?"

I wave the waitress over.

"Our bill please; and any chance I could buy a can of whipped cream?" I wiggle my eyebrows, she gives me a knowing smile, looks at Jodi, who's blushing red.

"Sorry we don't use 'em, we whip our own." She sets the bill down. Reaches into her apron pocket.

"Maybe some syrup." She giggles, dropping 3 of those tiny tear open packages, on top of the bill.

As we're going to the till.

"You're nasty, asking for whipped cream, I don't believe you're as innocent as you portray."

"Honest, I assure you, you're my first everything." I pause.

"Let me clarify, you're my first awake dream, first alive everything."

We get in the car; Jodi hastily drives to the far corner of the parking lot.

"Push your seat all the way back and lower your jeans." She exits, comes around to my side, drops her shorts, as she gets in on top of me facing forward.

"Hold it for me," Her hands on the dash, she lowers herself over my rigid rod; once I'm fully in, her bum resting on my thighs, she moves side to side then back and forth. She's rocking back and forth, keeping me deep inside rather than bouncing; her upper body not moving, just her hips thrusting.

"Damn that's a wonderful feeling, your big dick in me. I intended to wait until after shopping." She begins lifting and falling, getting a full stroke.

"I'll do the work, try not coming, until after I do.

"Think of anything but sex." I'm close, damn, you really got me horny."

Soon slow and steady, back and forth, becomes frantic, up and down.

"Count out loud backwards from 17 thousand and forty-three."

Her hip movement is erratic.

"Reach around, tease my clit, and these itty bitty things want attention too."

"Seventeen thousand and forty-two,"

"Ok, keep going. It's a trick to prolong orgasm. I'm close."

"Count and squeeze my tits." She helps me furiously rub her clit.

"Seventeen thousand and forty-one, seventeen thousand and forty."

She bounces, steady up and down.

"Guy, you make me so horny, I seldom get multiples and last night a had sensational multiple climaxes, I need another,"

"OOHH, Guy, you've got such a great cock, fuck meee." She's bouncing, I join in keeping rhythm.

She starts to bounce wildly, a bucking bronco, no rhythm, just animalistic craving to climax.

"OOHH yeessss, uuhhh I'mmm cummminnnng."

"OK, YASS, Guy, HUURRREEEE, cum in me, I'm ready.

"Oh myyy, yesss, oh Guuyyyy, MMMOOOORRRE, UH HUUUHH."

She forces herself down, freezing, her body quivering.

I give it up, I grunt, and ejaculate.

"HHOOOLLLEEE FUUUUUCK YYEEEESSSSS!" I feel her insides convulsing, milking me; her body trembling, still pushing me down in the seat.

"Pinch em, twist my nipples, pull them, OOHHH YEEESSSS HAARRRRD, oh fuck, OOHHH YEEESSSS; HAARRRRD, oh fuck, HAARRRRDER, GUUUUYYYY, EYE, Yiiiii, yiiiii." She's clenching her thigh and butt muscles, pushes herself hard back from the dash, her legs shake, her body shudders. Her head falls to the dash between her hands.

Jodi sighs deeply. Inhales sharply, exhales loudly, sighs again and relaxes.

"My gaaawd Guy, I came 3 times. That was intense, so wonderful. I'm so lucky to find you. Very well done, you got me so worked up; I've never needed to cum like that before. I mean I got so horny 'I NEEDED' to cum." She opens the door, lifts off me. She licks me clean. Standing beside the vehicle, opens the glove box, grabs a few Kleenexes, wipes between her legs; pulls up her shorts.

"I intended to watch for anyone approaching, but I got so wound up into fucking, somebody could have opened the door before I would have noticed." She gave me an intimate kiss.

"I might not have stopped even then; Wow Guy, you're awesome."

3

We make out like teenagers for a good while in the parking lot, before heading off for grocery shopping.

"Guy, that was tremendous, you're a fast learner, I'm already getting so much pleasure, it's not like I'm even training you." She squeezes my thigh,

"None of my previous guys, had your stamina, size, nor learned so much, so fast' I think you're already better than any of them."

"Jodi, I'm feeling more confident, and you're a dream come true; please don't pinch me, I don't want to wake up."

We pull into the grocery store parking lot.

"What's your favorite meal, I'll make it for you tonight."

"Mmmm, Beaver." I grab at her crotch, then tickle her boobs, she's flipping her hands to block me, we're both giggling; my hands moving quickly all-around, groping, I'm moving everywhere quickly, like 2 boxers sparring, avoiding her hand trying to deflect me, I'm poking her, pinching a boob when I can, tapping her vulva.

"Wish I had 2 mouths one for each tit and 4 hands to really enjoy your luscious body."

"2 hands, one for each tit, one mouth for my pussy; or mouth to mouth when that wonderful wand is in my pussy. That's more than enough for me."

We park near the shopping carts; she gets one and is pushing toward the entrance. I wrap my arms around her waist, putting my hands over hers on the cart, my face beside hers, I walk in unison, my dick pushing against her ass.

"We need to try this naked."

"Your silly. You certainly do feel good though." She wiggles her butt.

"Jodi, I've got so many questions, are you spontaneous about sex or do you plan everything?"

"REALLY, Guy we just parked and fucked; do you think I planned that? That was as spontaneous as it gets." As the automatic doors open for us.

"Oh, yes, I like spontaneity."

"So, you fly by the seat of your pants." chuckling, I step aside and slap her ass.

"Oww," she flinches.

"Oh, my gawd, I'm sorry." I stop her, very concerned.

"So sorry, that was rude of me, I didn't mean to hurt you." Very apologetic.

"Oh, my gawd. I'm so sorry." I looked at her pleadingly, fearing I just made a huge mistake; my insecurities rearing its ugly head.

"No, it's ok, Guy it didn't hurt, I was startled, and I responded 'ow' it really was ok. I did enjoy it." She touched my cheek, gave me a nice smile and a peck on the lips.

"It's ok, it was nice, playful is good. I just never expected it from you. It was pleasantly surprising."

I rub her bum.

"I can kiss it better," I stick my lip out feigning a pout.

"Yes, yes you better, but later, not here." She wagged her finger in a scolding gesture.

"Guy, I still need to know what to make for supper."

"I'm pretty much a microwave man. I don't cook much, mom rarely cooked, she never had time; we generally warmed up frozen food Gramma made."

"I can cook pastas, packaged noodles or mac and cheese, I can fry pretty good, make eggs several ways. I can turn bread into toast, rarely burning it."

"Ok, how about pepper steak?"

"What's that, you shake extra pepper on a burnt fried steak?" I chuckle.

"No silly, it's a dish with peppers, onions, tomatoes, strips of steak. I'll make it, I think you'll like it."

We're in the veggie section, she's picking, inspecting, green peppers, onions, she picks up a cucumber.

"Is that for eating; or uhh, err late night deep penetration?" I pick up the biggest I can find.

"Want me to drop my pants so you can get a close match?" I chuckle stroking it like a penis, then wiggling it towards her crotch.

"Do they go soft after you use them?" I whisper in her ear.

"You can afford a dildo, why use cucumbers, is it a fetish, you have, how about carrots, or corn on the cob, OOOO, all those rows of bumpy kernels, that must be stimulating?"

"No, I don't use cucumbers, or any vegetables; yes, I have dildos, but hmmm, never considered corn, it sounds interesting." She gives me a wicked grin, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Some, really some, as in a few, huh, how many? Huh, can you take more than one at a time, huh; total honesty time?"

"Geezus Guy, I only use one at a time. There's different sizes and shapes. I'll show you; my favorite is an 8" with a suction cup, I stick it on the shower wall, and back up to it or on the coffee table and squat over it."

"Well after what little I've experienced so far, a couple tryouts with 'Johnson' I can confirm he's better than my 8" wall hanger. However, to properly evaluate if a corn cob would be more stimulating than 'Johnson' well, I don't have any experience, I'll need a few test rides, before I can adequately judge. Maybe it's like comparing your hand to my pussy, or a bicycle to my SUV; I need to try corn to be sure, huh?" She grazes her fingers across my crotch as she strides away.

We fondle each other whenever we're alone in an aisle.

When she wasn't looking, I put an aerosol can of whipped cream in the cart.

We have everything on her list in the cart; as I place the last of the items on the moving belt, she holds up the whipped cream, with a wicked smile, a twinkle in her eye; she brings her left hand from behind her back, proudly displaying a jar of chocolate topping.

"These will complement one another, but I didn't buy bananas or ice cream." She leans closer, can 'Johnson' impersonate a banana?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yup." She leans her backside against the counter, places her hands beside her hips; I put my hands on her waist and give her a nice tender lip to lip kiss.

"Oh gosh; did you get the BBQ stuff your hubby asked for?" I watch the concerned, quizzical look on the middle-aged cashier's face. I quickly start putting the full bags in the cart, and Jodi hits my shoulder.

"Asshole."

"Geez Jodi, he brings home a good paycheck, he can BBQ better than me, just because I sexually satisfy you better than him; is no reason to call him an asshole. If you aren't gonna leave him, at least respect him." I'm smirking, as I push the cart away and she's paying.

I have the bags into the back of the SUV, when she catches up.

"Do you drive?"

"Well, you've gotten on top every time, you told me to just sit still, but I think you've taught me enough, I could." I nod.

"Corner of the parking lot again Jodi, or wait till we're back in the apartment?"

"Guy," she shakes her head.

"Do you have a driver's license; can you operate my vehicle?" She holds up the keys. I grab them and quickly get behind the wheel.

"Let's find out. You said I was a quick learner; I bet it's fun to drive, you'll teach me all I need to know you said."

I fire it up, we were in a parking spot with no one parked close, so I turn and look out the back, and put it in drive, squeal the tires spinning out.

"Ooops, wrong way, oh, my gawd, this is powerful." I wiggle the wheel, purposely oversteering; how do I slow it down." I sound panicked, I reach down and turn off the key, coasting to a stop.

"Really Guy, are you serious." Her eyes are huge saucers.

"Oh, my Gawd; you can't drive, why didn't you say so."

"Jodi, the look on your face is priceless." I'm laughing loudly.

"I did that on purpose, I made sure there was no danger; I can drive."

"Damn you that was scary; I wanted you to drive because I was planning to give you a blow job on the way home; but now, no way; you don't deserve it."

"Oh, my gawd, are we married already," I turn to stare at her.

"You're gonna cut me off for goofing around." I stick out my bottom lip.

"Sweet wifey, is this the time where I need to stop and ask someone for directions? Are we getting a divorce? You don't love me anymore, I fake crying."

"Ok, my darling husband, let's make up, I'll give you one more chance. I'll just suck you halfway, get you really horny; I can stop, can you?" She laughs, as she starts undoing my pants.

"Don't start something you can't finish."

"Or what?" she taunts me. I help her get my dick out.

"Or else I'll have to spank you."

She licks the lower side and circles the corona with her tongue. Damn that's extremely stimulating, so sensitive.

"Oh really, that isn't very motivating, I think I'll stop, just to enjoy receiving the spanking."

"Ok, I'll drive, you decide, do what you want to this naive rookie."

"I want both, I'll suck you now, but I wanna try a spanking later. I've often thought about it, wanted it, but never trusted anyone enough; I trust you enough to spank me and not get carried away."

She goes down on me. Her right hand gathers saliva and spreads it all over my throbbing cock. I'm struggling to concentrate on driving, both her hands are wrapped around my shiny slick dick. Her tongue lightly tickles the ridge on the bottom of my crown, licking up the divide, she tries poking her tongue into the tiny aperture. She circles her thumb and fore finger around the base, her pinky grazing my balls, tongue licks the entire length of my underside, licked like a candy cane, sucking my glans like a lollipop.

"It's an all-day sucker, take your time." I comb my fingers through her hair."

That talented tongue teasing my glans and corona, then getting sucked into a warm wet mouth, a deep throat sucking. Balls gently played with. A sucking sensation mixed with a flicking tongue is very erotic, and effective. I experience a new sensational feeling. I am rock hard and getting deep throated. Her lips tightly around me, the sucking sensation and the tongue swirling is thrilling. My senses elevate; I feel my balls tighten. I try fighting off an eruption.

12