Camera Guy Pt. 03

Story Info
She shares her first lesbian liaison, of course we get horny.
4.4k words
4.47
2.6k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/04/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4

I'm somewhat struggling carrying Jodi's 4 bags of groceries.

"Gonna grab something quick, you go ahead." I stop at my apartment and grab my small digital camera.

Jodi is behaving very flirtatious, intentionally rubbing her tits against me as she passes; or bends over, wiggles her ass to pick up something she 'accidently' drops in front of me. I take several pics as we put her groceries away.

"I'm booked for an entire wedding venue this weekend, Friday supper and rehearsal, Sat will likely be 10am to 10 or 11pm."

I review the pics I just took of her.

"I'll likely sleep in till noon on Sunday." I add.

"Awww," she pouts. "I'll be all alone; guess I better buy some corn."

"Guess you'll have time to find out which is better, you've always got your favorite back up stick-on dildo."

I send a text. She brings 2 cold beers and sits beside me.

"Oh, there's that smell again; Jodi, yesterday when you had me investigate your pussy, I kissed you, and tasted you, today under the table at breakfast, also while strolling for groceries and especially in your car, now again I smell what I think must be your pussy."

"Really Guy, are you saying my pussy smells?" I hold up my hand.

"No, whoa, wait, don't take that the wrong way. Geezus Jodi, you need to chill, you immediately get so defensive, you'll never find a husband."

"I think it's when you're horny, it smells strong, earthy, a pungent, fishy odor, not offensive but powerful."

"I uh mean it smells in a good way; like coffee or bacon in the morning, fresh baked bread; you know, strong, pleasant odors, the smell entices eating, I get the same from you. Am I right, is it your pussy?"

"Oh, ok, right, yes, you're not familiar with the scent of a woman; like all of nature's animals, we secret, or ooze from our sex organ, it's scent is to attract a mate."

"Hmmm, all women do this?" I take a gulp of beer.

"Yes, and all have a slightly different scent and flavor."

"Hmmm, you know this because you've smelled others. So, you also have knowledge of how others taste?" I quiz.

"I have, yes a few." She takes a long drink, looks away. I sense a bit of apprehension.

"Really, so, you have been with other girls, sexually." I finish my beer. I get up and fetch 2 more beer, sit beside her, pass her a beer, lean forward, intent on pursuing this exciting information.

"C'mon best friends, totally open and honest; this is sharing time."

She tips back the bottle, a decent chug.

"It was the last week of school, in grade 11, Sonya was the prom queen, and head cheerleader. She was leaving for college; she invited a few gals for a year end pizza party, swim, and sleepover. When I arrived, it was only her and her younger sister Sherry. I asked where the others were. She told them it was cancelled.

She put her hands on my shoulders, forthright told me this would be her last chance to seduce me, she boldly embraced me, and French kissed me. It was the best kiss I ever had, I was puzzled, intrigued, slightly aroused. She said I was gorgeous, and I ignored her several previous advances." She squirmed, took another gulp.

"Actually, I was naive, and it never registered as her coming on to me that way. She kissed me again, passionately, Sonya knew I'd been with a couple guys; asked if I'd ever been with a gal. I hadn't, she asked if I'd ever had an orgasm. I hadn't. She was the first to tell me boys need to be trained and women know how to make another woman orgasm; that she has experience in same sex relationships. I told her I felt wrong, 2 girls doing it.

She told me to close my eyes; think of my favorite guy, whom I let kiss me passionately and play with my breasts.

She told me she was also reluctant the first time, and if I wanted to stop after 3 minutes, she would. I could go home, and we would always remain friends; but I should at least give it try.

Her kisses were that good, she promised me an orgasm; so, she had me considering why not, I did wonder what an orgasm felt like."

Jodi finished her beer, sat back, right leg bent, on the futon, her foot by her bum.

"Sonya sat with me on the side of the bed, she kissed the nape of neck, her lips were not like any boys, softer and wet. I felt goosebumps on my arms and legs. She whispered.

'I'll keep going until you tell me to stop.'

She nibbled my ear, and we explored each other's mouths, twirling our tongues, she nibbled my lips, and sucked them ever so gently; I don't know how long we made out, well longer than 5 minutes, and she didn't do anything but kiss, and nibble, holding my hands.

It was erotic, I had goosebumps, shivers coursed through me when her fingers lifted my bra, and her warm fingers cupped the underside of my breast. We continued kissing the entire time.

She slowly unbuttoned my blouse, unhooked my bra, her lips and tongue trailed down across my chest to my boob. She circled my nipple with her tongue, licking the areola, my nips immediately hardened and extended. Then squeezing my boobs gently with her fingers, she flicked my nipples with her tongue. She brushed my blouse and bra off my shoulders. I succumbed; this was already way more thrilling than any back seat encounter I'd experienced.

I wanted her to continue, I moaned, we fell back on the bed, my arm went around her neck.

I submitted wholly at that point; I'd never felt so aroused, it was wonderful, a murmur emitted from my throat. My breathing changed, I relaxed, and she felt the change; her leg went between mine and pushed against my vulva. I opened my legs and pushed back. I opened my eyes and there was a hunger, a passion, I saw in her eyes, it was adoration and reverence. We kissed again; it was sensuous, slower, less feverish, but steamy, oh so hot, our tongues stroking and caressing.

She sat up undid my jeans tugging them lower as I lifted my bum.

Her fingernails raked along my inner thighs, sending intense electricity throughout my whole body; arousing nerve sensors I never knew I had. She maintained eye contact, that sultry lust filled gaze had me bewitched; she slid her hand inside my panties; grazed her thumbnail on the tiny nub; I quivered at the sensation, widened my legs, a deep sigh; gawd Guy I was floating, it was titillating, electrifying. My pussy was yearning for more, my boobs ached to be played with. She still had that mesmerizing stare.

I was captivated, in an ecstatic trance, a euphoric state, awaiting whatever was next; a swelling of unknown emotions was building. She moved between my legs, her fingers teasing my tits, like a violinist with a Stradivarius in a concert; it was exquisite. I aided her when she slid my panties down.

I splayed my legs wide, craving her to touch my pussy. She tenderly kissed and nibbled my inner thighs, licked the crease between my leg and pelvis. She wiggled her nose into my slit, her fingers opened me, her thumbs lightly stroked the soft inner flesh of my labia, teasing my aching pussy. Her hot breath on my exposed cunt lips, before sucking the fleshy flaps into her mouth, tongue flicking them inside her mouth. I began writhing, steadily moaning, she nibbled very gently on my pulsating clit.

I was losing the capacity for rational thought. Her fingers twisted, tugged, and pinched my nipples, her mouth and tongue began a frenzied flurry of licking, kissing, and sucking on my pussy. I began to heave upward wanting, craving more, and moaning uncontrollably, gasping, sighing as she was relentless, taking me higher then slowing, almost quitting, then repeating.

I was tingling all over with newfound pleasures. An exciting pressure building, a feeling of delight, intense sensations washing over me like huge wave. My body tensing, quivering as that first tumultuous orgasm overtook me. Trembling, twitching from the intensity of the climax, I couldn't stop, I shook, and my body twisted, I called out her name, my hands held her head, my hips heaving as she slowed.

When I opened my eyes, Sonya was smiling like a Cheshire cat, her face glistening with my juice. She cuddled me as the sensuous sensitivity subsided, I felt an unimaginable calm, a blissful, serene ebullience; I had my first orgasm, it was tremendous, euphoric."

"I dozed off, I woke from movement on the bed, Sonya and her younger sister, Sherry were in a 69; I became instantly aroused at the site; and began fingering myself. They quickly made each other cum and turned their attention to me. I had several more satisfying orgasms that night and the next morning."

"Sonya, Sherry, and I had several lesbian liaisons before Sonya went off to college. Throughout my senior year Sherry and I continued at least a couple times a week, we also enjoyed other schoolmates.

We had 3 ways when Sonya came home from college. I still had occasional sexual relations with guys, but even on the rare occasion I did climax, none were as gratifying."

I had a tremendous hardon, listening to Jodi tell of her high school same sex encounters. Jodi got us each another beer.

"Do you prefer lesbian?"

"I'm Bi, I definitely want a husband and kids, but he'll have to accept my same sex desires. I'm not a lesbian, as to marry one and adopt kids, but I get a profound satisfaction from women. I enjoy sex, I enjoy sex with girls and guys; I couldn't give up either. Until you, my best orgasms were with women; you changed that, truly you are the first man who made me cum better than Sherry or Sonya." We clinked beers.

5

I read the text I just received.

"That was the bride, I texted her earlier; asking if I could bring a plus 1 to her special day. Would you like to accompany me to their wedding this weekend. I'll be busy snapping pics, but you can mingle, dance, maybe meet your soul mate, or at least meet some locals. They're our age, likely some are going to college here. I'll be sure and sneak some time to be with you."

"Ya, sounds cool, better than wearing down old faithful, who knows maybe I can have quicky in the bathroom, or meet a horny couple for future threesomes." She wiggles her eyebrows and licks her lips.

"Jodi, that's great." I finish my beer.

"Something I've been wondering about since I followed you around the store. Your daisy dukes are tight and your lower ass cheeks are extremely enticing bulging below the frayed hem. I'm curious if a thumb could penetrate you while wearing them. I mean, I'm sure I could get my thumb under the hem at the base of your cute ass, but could I get it into your pussy, or are those cut-offs too tight to allow entry?"

"Well, that's a dilemma we must resolve. Let's find out. She stands and bends over the coffee table tilting her bum towards me.

"If not, we'll have to dispose of em."

I stand behind her.

"Your provocative aroma is strong."

"Well of course, I'm incredibly horny from reliving my lesbian past, confessing same sex secrets; I'm wetter than usual."

"Jodi, your story affected me also, I'm horny as hell."

"Good, but first, you have a serious conundrum to solve."

I wiggle my thumb under her shorts and my fingers squeeze her soft bum cheek. She wiggles and tries to assist me as I try getting in her twat. I can push and somewhat rub her labia; I even got several moans as I ran across her clit. Try as I might, from behind, under, and from around front, there isn't room for me to separate her lips to enter her.

"Oh fuck, give up, I declare it can't be done." She straightens up, undoes her cut-offs, and pushes them down." She bends over again.

"Hurry up and fuck me Guy, I was ready to explode before your thumb teasing, stick that wondrous wand into me and make me cum; 'HURRY' Guy, give me your cock, Oh my gaawwd I'm so horny."

She spreads her legs wide, her hands on the coffee table.

I unleash my hard shaft and position it.

"Oh, come on Guy, grab my hips and ram me, fast, deep and fierce."

I push she's sopping wet and open, I'm fully into her with no resistance.

"OH, that feels great, Guy, you fill me, you're so big and hard. Slap my ass Guy, slap me like you did at the store, not real hard, but make it sting." I spank her cheek.

"Harder Guy, I barely felt that." I whack her harder.

"Yes Guy, like that spank me, fuck me, I'm cumming already." I thrust several times and with each push I strike her reddening cheeks. My balls are welling up and I'm also about to explode.

"Faster Guy, harrrderrr, I'mmmm Cuuummmming." As her butt clinches, I convulse and release my jism.

"OOOHHH YYAAAA, GUUUYYYY, UHHH HHUUUUH, UHHH HUUHHHH, AAAARRRGGHHH." She straightens her arms, rocking back against me, her buttocks clench my rod, her spasmic muscles milk my dick. I sigh deeply, barely able to remain standing as my knees weaken. She twists around and pulls me to her with a sensuous kiss.

"Carry me to the bed, I've got something I want to teach you to do."

I set her on the bed. She licks, manipulates, and sucks me, maintaining my hardness.

"Sit here, in the middle, legs straight out." She straddles me and sits upon my lap. Jodi guides my stiff erection as she envelopes me. She kisses me intimately.

"Guy you've become a good kisser already, and already a way better fucker, than I ever expected.

"Ok, lay back;" She also lays back and wiggles slightly. Both our bodies are face up, shoulders on the bed. Her legs over mine, were holding hands.

"Don't move, or you'll likely pop out. Your penis tip is pressing hard against my g spot, I'll do the necessary action required, this is my favorite position; it's very intense for a woman. Sonya taught me this with a strap on, you'll be my first male."

She moves slowly, mostly just wriggling, curling, and rotating her hips, she is continuously moaning, ooohhs and ahhs, getting louder and stringing them to a constant song. I feel her legs shiver, her muscles spasm, and she groans.

"OOOOHHH thaaaats greaaaat. AAHHH. I needed that."

I comprehend what she was doing; I put my legs over her arms, grab her just below her knees. I tug and push her, so her torso moves 2-3 inches back and forth on top of me.

"OH FUUUUCK GUUUY, that's sensational; I'm cuummming agaaaain."

"Oh, My Gaawwwd, Guuuyy. UUHHH HHUUUUH."

Several more pushes and pulls,

"MMMhhuuhh Huuuh."

"I UHHHHH, AAAHHHMM Still CUMMMMMING. GEEEEZZZUUSS, oh stop, I'm getting delirious, OOHHH MMYYYYY. AAARRGGGHHH."

She shakes and twists; I persist, refusing to let her go.

"GEEEZUUSSS GUUYY, you can't be a virgin, yoouurr tooo fucking guuud, OOOHHH MYYYY GAAAWWWWD, THHHEEERRRRRESS AAAANNNNOOTTHHHERRRR"

She is squirming, writhing and spasming uncontrollably, I am fighting to maintain a rhythm with her as she is violently struggling to get free.

"OOOOHHHH FFUUUUUUCK ENOUGH, PLLEEEEEEZE STOP; GUY, I'm ssooo sensitive." I release her and she rolls over grunting and convulsing. Her entire body is quaking and shaking.

"OHH FUUCK, I have never cum so vehemently. Guy, that was prodigious."

Her eyes were glazed, an elated, gratifying stare. "WOWWAA. Best fuck eevvveerrrrr."

A few moments later she snuggles to me.

"Geezus Guy that was incredible, wild, such a marvelous multiple."

She caresses my chest.

"I need to relax; I need a J. She gives me a passionate kiss, crawls off the bed and heads to the living room.

"Jodi, I'll follow you anywhere; your ass is spectacular, with or without clothing." She giggles and exaggerates a wiggle.

"It stings, has a slight burn going on, you were awesome, I really enjoyed that, truly one of my best fucks ever." She lights a joint as I sit beside her. She wraps her fingers around my still stiff shaft.

6

"Be totally truthful, Guy, were you truly a virgin; am I really your first." She passes me the ziggy.

"Yes, Jodi honest, I swear."

"There are several reasons I doubt you." She takes a big toke, pausing holding it in; passes it to me, her head tipped back, she exhales blowing smoke rings.

"You seem to have experience in foreplay, especially verbally, properly teasing; you are talented with both your mouth and fingers; and your stamina, isn't at all like someone inexperienced." She takes back the joint.

"You just gave me my most intense multiple ever and you didn't cum." She leans forward retrieving and hooking on the roach clip.

She leans over and sucks on my nob.

"No idea how I might prove it to you, but Jodi, 100%, God honest truth, you're my first; first kiss, besides my mom. I've masturbated, not a lot, but some, my first everything else sexual has been with you." She sits up.

"Well Guy, you're already the best fuck I've ever had. However, I know I could teach you more."

We chill, spend the afternoon chatting, sharing likes and dislikes in girls, guys, foods, hobbies, movies, books, sports, etc.

"Well, I guess it's time to make supper."

"Jodi we've had an eventful day, several great orgasms, I'd be willing to order in and with a rain check for pepper steak."

"I do feel a bit exhausted, more sex in one day, than any previous month for me. And so much more gratifying."

"More sex today than my, uh, err my entire life, hahaha." We both laugh.

"Guy, I'm so glad I moved here, or more specifically that you're here. You are really a great guy." She snuggles into me, and we necked for quite a while. She started a music playlist on her phone.

"Ok, let's order in, and get totally wasted." She starts dancing, gyrating, swaying.

"I wish I never needed to put on clothes?" Jodi giggles.

"I was always proud and uninhibited with my body."

"I recall; you were willing to show it to me rather shortly after we met." I felt an overall warmth being with Jodi, I admired her free spirit, sexy body, jiggling boobs, as she swayed and twisted to the music. I open my phone, pass it to her.

"All our delivery options are listed. Just select what you want, the numbers are saved." She looks at the screen.

"What I want is not listed here." She sticks out her lower lip.

"Oh, what do you want?"

"You, in a threesome, gawd, I want to share a girl eat a delicious pussy with you banging me from behind." She's dancing seductively.

"I'm devouring a sexy cunt, and you're doing me doggie style." Her fingers tugging on her extended nipples.

"OH, MY GAWD Guy, that would be fantabulous, it's my newest fantasy." Her fingers sliding along her labia, dancing, eyes closed.

"I really miss licking a pussy, a girl's touch. I don't know anyone here." I stand, dance with her, kiss the nape of her neck,

"Is it here." I pinch and tug her earlobe with my lips. My hands cup her tits.

"Or here." I lick across her lips, rolling her nips with my fingers.

"Sorry my lips aren't as soft and seductive as Sonya's, I don't have the experience, but I'm willing to do what she did." My fingers graze across her bum and my nails rakes lightly up her back. My mouth on hers.

"Oh, Guy, you're such a great person, you understand me; ok, after we're fed; I'll close my eyes and I'll guide you, to get me off orally." She places a food order; I don her robe, so I'll be ready to answer the door. We are necking on the futon when the food arrives.

After eating, Jodi pours 2 wine.

"You know Guy, rather than me instructing you, just wing it, pay attention to my responses, do what your instincts tell you, and see where that takes us. After I'll grade you, to see if I still want to be your teacher." She laughs.

I lay behind her on the bed, on our sides, nibbling her neck, massaging her earlobe. I remove a pillowcase and lay it across her eyes, taking care not to touch her with my face stubble, or chest hair. I know not to rush, so I spend several minutes on her neck and ears, my fingertips teasingly caress her shoulders, arms and back. Tracing the edge of her shoulder blade and collar bone. I move lower and roll her on her back.

I reach to her lips and lightly run my forefinger across her lips. Barely contacting, tenderly touching the edge where her skin changes to red lips. I stop, and admire her beautiful body, the rising and falling of her round globes. I wet my forefinger and rim a nipple, trying to spread the saliva, without actually touching her. I watch her tiny deep red nubs extend and harden. I repeat this delicate maneuver several times over the next few minutes.

12