Camera Guy Pt. 05

Story Info
Flower bed foursome, nonconsensual sex when shopping.
3.7k words
4.48
2.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/04/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9

I bike home; text Jodi to come down to my apartment when she's ready.

When I get out of the shower, Jodi is here.

"I Thought we were meeting at the church."

"Ya uh," I drop the towel and get a clean shirt from my closet.

"When I got to Crystal's; they were having a lesbian orgy. I was attacked." I'm pulling up my pants.

"They're all so alluring, I didn't fight them, I figured since they're lesbian, suspecting they've only had inexperienced fellows, I gave them all a good fucking, your teaching was put to good use, it was erotic."

"Uh, so who did you fuck?"

"All of them, they were all horned up before I interrupted their play, like you after the rehearsal, they came fast. I did Crystal twice. Made her beg for it." I finished dressing.

"Oh, my gawd, Guy that's so cool; wow." She wraps her arms around my neck and passionately kisses me.

"I told Crystal to call off the wedding. It's just so wrong, Daryl needs to know about their carnal ways, before he says yes. We gotta go, I need to get to the church." I give her a passionate kiss.

There are a few people already there when we arrive.

I was chatting with Jodi and Brianne, when I see the MOB, Julie; dayum, she's a hot MILF; a sexy, red, snug fitting dress, her wife Brandi, mother of the groom, was donning a light-yellow full-length evening gown, with frilly lace edge. They enter arm in arm.

Daryl's in a white tuxedo, red cummerbund; red bow tie, the groomsmen are wearing pale-yellow tuxedos, red cummerbund and ties. All the men had a red rose lapel boutonniere. I went straight to Daryl.

"Have you talked to Crystal today?"

Daryl replies.

"It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding."

"Well, Daryl maybe not in this case; be honest with me, does Crystal know about you and Kim?"

"About what?"

"Secrets, Daryl, secrets destroy relationships. Does Mike know you're schtuping his gal? If you and Crystal aren't open and honest, your marriage won't last, why even go through with it?" I lift my camera.

"I have pics, Crystal is also keeping secrets that might destroy your marriage."

I turn away and leave him alone. I went to the room where Crystal was getting ready.

"Oh Guy, you sure know how to fuck, we don't have time today, but don't be a stranger, maybe next week, I can arrange a group, maybe one or two others of your choice or just the 2 of us, please." Crystal tries to kiss me. I block her advance.

"Have you and Daryl discussed your secret sexual activities with friends?"

"Uh, no. why, what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"Really, are you being serious, when he finds out it will hurt everyone.

Like Julie and Brandi, you're telling me their secret affair didn't hurt anyone when they found out? You, your dad, Daryl, his dad, no one in either family was hurt. Grow up Crystal." I left, shaking my head.

I decided to say something; I went to Daryl, showed him the pics. First him and Kim, then Crystal and Kim, and Sasha.

"Daryl, I went to her house for photos this morning, all of them were hooking up on her bed. They had me join. Crystal just 5 minutes ago asked me to meet her next week for more. She said to me, and I quote; 'what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

I show him, her wide legs me between them.

"Sorry man, but you're both cheating, so don't blame each other; just be aware and decide if it's acceptable, and worth getting hitched."

I put my camera down and earnestly say.

"Decide if you can live with that; living in an open marriage, unknowing who's fucking who; if not walk away, if you're both going to cheat, why get married?" I leave him to ponder my advice.

It's 2:30; time for the wedding ceremony. Daryl and the groomsman file to the front. The wedding march music starts.

The bride appears in a formal white dress, red choker, red rose bouquet, the bridesmaids are all in pale yellow sleeveless, mid-thigh length dresses and red chokers.

"HOLD everything, Daryl steps to the altar, raising his hands in the air, he waves to the back of the church.

Crystal leads, the girls, stroll to the front, joining the guys. Daryl announces.

"Welcome to our non-wedding; we aren't getting married today."

"We're staying together to try and work through some issues just brought to our attention. Everything's already planned and the reception's waiting, so besides the actual ceremony. We're celebrating." Daryl kisses Crystal intimately.

He again announces loudly.

"Enjoy our 'non wedding; wedding' At 4 o'clock the hall will be open for the reception, meal, and dance." He kisses Crystal again, and they file out as if just married.

Crystal beckons me over; I'm expecting to get fired.

"Thank you, Guy, we are both excited to explore our future together, open and honest as you suggested. PLEASE continue photographing and you will be paid, and with a fantastic tip."

We did the traditional bridal party photos, in a secluded wooded area Crystal took us to. After those it got erotic, were many seductive risqué poses. They obviously shared their secrets; because it got steamy and wild; they did several pornographic group pics. Crystal removed her white bridal dress and spread it like a blanket on the grass, Kim laying naked on it; Chrystal sat on her face as Daryl kneeled and entered Kim. Sasha, cowgirl riding Mark, beside them. Leanne straddled Mike and requested Doug or Mark to sodomize her for a DP.

Crystal wiggled her finger in a come-hither motion. I went to her, but my mind was made up I was not participating in their wedding orgy.

"No more secrets we're all for one, one for all. Thank you, this feels much better. So next week?" She rubs my dick through my slacks. I lean in and whisper, pinching her already hard nipple.

"Will you submit to me? Daryl must watch while I spank you and have my way with you. You'll be cuffed, blindfolded and nipple clamps will be used." I twist her nipple hard and pull it likely further than it's ever been stretched. I listen to her gasp as she quivers and cums.

"Oh, yes."

There were a couple other loud orgasms shortly after.

I captured everyone's lewd, licentious behavior with my camera.

10

After the meal, a DJ's playing lively dance music. It's a fun, party atmosphere. I am sitting, reviewing pics on my cameras; Brianne approaches me.

"Brought you a beer." Bree holds out a bottle with beads of sweat.

"Ahhh, that's cold, tastes damn good, thank you."

"So, Jodi has told me a lot about you, I expect she's shared a few things about me too." She sits in front of me. Her long crimson locks flowing over her supple, partially exposed globes spilling over the sexy low-cut dress she is wearing.

"We're going to hook up Tuesday for supper and much desired lusty, lewd lesbian sex. We are both hoping you'll join us." She whispers softly in my ear.

"I understand you also have a weakness for sexy redheads. I want you to know I have a soft red carpet to match the drapes." She rubs my thigh.

"Would you like to watch us get each other off, even take some porn pics. Then join us, if you're able to handle two rowdy, sex starved nymphos."

"Hmmm, maybe." I wink at her.

Leaning close she softly whispers.

"I like anal, is it true you've never done that?" She rubs my crotch, continues.

"I haven't had vaginal sex for over a month. I've never had an orgasm with a man."

I decide to tease her.

"You are sexy and a very alluring redhead. I'll check my schedule, to see if I'm available. Tuesday, you say. I believe there is a TV show I planned to watch." I struggle not to giggle.

"Jodi tells me you give satisfying orgasms. Leanne backed that up, bragging, you made a real strong impression on my girlfriends today. If I weren't on the rag, I would be having a threesome with you tonight." Bree emits a deep sigh.

"Ok Guy, well if your available, not to busy watching TV, we'll be the ones screaming in ecstasy, so you'll know where to find us." Jodi kisses my cheek; they both wiggle their asses while strolling off.

I do more dancing than picture taking.

While slow dancing with Jodi, she whispers.

"Leanne shared your prowess this morning. She also wants to participate with us Tuesday." Jodi nuzzles my neck.

"Guy, I'm so delighted, a few days ago I was single, afraid I'd be celibate for weeks. I'm vibrating inside, I met you, you're so satisfying; then I was desiring another sexy gal; now you found several; BUT Guy, twins, and they're redheads, my gawd, I found paradise."

"It's so exciting, a fantasy beyond my dreams coming true." She stops dancing.

"I need to chat, let's go outside." On route, Jodi takes my hand.

"I don't want to make this weird, and I don't want anything to change between us." She hesitated, stopped peering into my eyes.

"You're such a great person. We both need to explore our sexuality, to find and create relationships. We've only known each other a short time." She rubs my cheek, and we arrive and sit on a short wall surrounding a flower bed.

"I need you to know," she pauses, holding my hands.

"Guy, I've developed serious feelings for you." She kisses me tenderly.

"I truly think I might be falling in love with you." Tears are forming in her eyes.

"Now, I don't want you to curtail your endeavors, in fact it's because of your acceptance of sexual activity, especially today, you with the bridal party, and your willingness to share them with me that makes me feel this strongly about you." She sighs.

"Guy you just need to know, as we move forward, you're terrific and I recognize that. I want to move forward, sharing everything with you." I hug her and we make out passionately.

"Jodi, I too have powerful feelings for you as well." I hug her.

"I figured it might be a crush, because you're my first, and you're such a great teacher. You're sexy, gorgeous, funny, caring, patient, kind, honest. I totally enjoy your company. It's easy to share everything with you, I feel fulfilled making you happy."

"I don't feel anywhere near the excitement with others as I do with you. Yes, let's explore the possibility as a couple." She wraps her arms around my neck.

We are fondling each other when we hear footsteps approaching. In the dimly lit area, we can't see who is approaching.

"Hey there, we came looking for you." Brianne is holding Leanne's hand.

"I was telling Lee, about our Tuesday plans, and how you've been missing same sex sensations; well, we've got an abundance of lesbian lips, but we're both missing cock." Leanne speaks boldly.

"I got a sample of what Guy can do earlier. We have a proposal. Jodi, you on your back, Bree muff dives you. Jodi, you eat my succulent slit. Guy, both our asses will be available for your anal pleasure." Lee wipes her pussy and presents her fingers to Jodi. Jodi licks them as Bree's fingers surround Jodi's boob and her hand reaches under Jodi's skirt. Lee pushes her back on the flowers. Bree uses her elbows and pries Jodi's knees apart. Jodi sighs as Bree's tongue traces up her thigh.

"I'll take that as a yes." Lee steps up onto the flowerbed, raises her dress and squats over Jodi's wagging tongue. I watch for a brief minute; my cock pulsing in its restraints, I unzip, and free my dick.

"Bring that massive member up here" Lee requests. I climb up and she takes it in her hands, guides it to her mouth. Swirling her tongue over the head, then licking its entire glans surface she sucks me in, and deep throats me her fingers squeezing my buttocks.

"Do me anally; but slowly, I've never had anyone with your enormity." She gets on all fours.

"Start with a few cunt strokes for lubrication."

I slip in easily and she moans as I stroke slowly.

"Daaayuum, Guy, can I move in with you?"

I withdraw and put my tip to her anus, Lee squirms, pushes against me and my head pops in. I experience both her tightness, and searing heat.

"Oh fuck, wait, oh, no, no, that's too big. I need to wait for lube. Don't push, wait, whoa, uh, ohhh." Lee groans she is wiggling her bum slightly, and eases back.

"AARRRggghhh, oh uuhhhh uuhhhh." I feel the searing heat, the grip is extreme, her tightness fully surrounding, squeezing.

"OOHH, don't move Guy, I'll start when I'm ready, my gawwd I'm so full, uhhh, I'm going to explode Jodi, when I'm ready suck my clit hard, finger my g spot this is going to be epic."

She moves her hips slightly; I feel the tight tug.

"Geezus, the pressures building, I'm not going to be able to Guy, but you're making me cum." I sense her impending climax, I reach around and roll her nipples, twisting and pinching the hard nubs.

"OOHHH FFUUUK YYAAAAHHH." She has an unstoppable crescendo of quivers. She spasms and that creates tight muscle spasm to milk my dick.

"UUHHH, HHUUHH, ok Guy, easy, try moving," I gently pull back creating a tremendous, tight, intense suction on my cock, a stimulation, I never expected, I'm close. I hold Lee's glutes, my cock spasms.

"OOHH MMYYY GGAAAWWWD, NOOO." Lee pulls away, the intense vacuum sensation as she pulls away makes me ejaculate, sperm streams shooting across Jodi, some on Lee's ass as she flops beside Jodi. My sperm hitting Jodi was the proverbial hair that broke the camel's back. Jodi screams.

"OH, MY Gawwd" her body tensing, shaking at the intensity of an orgasm overpowers her.

"MMM HHMMM."

"UUNNGGHH, UUNNNHH' Jodi's hips arch and she moans.

"OOHHH Yess, Bree, that's so guuud." Jodi murmurs and her hands go to Bree's head, fingers grasping her red curls. Holding her tightly as her climax subsides.

Both redheads help clean my sperm from Jodi.

I have a premonition of what Tuesday will be like.

11

We return to the dance, about 1/2 the participants have left; we get drinks and sit at a vacant table. Crystal and Daryl approach.

"Guy, please dance with me." She extends her hand.

Daryl takes Leanne to the center of the room.

Crystal snuggles in close as we waltz.

"Daryl agreed, so text me when we can do it, soon please, I can't stop thinking about you fucking me again."

"Will you follow my instructions explicitly?"

"Yes. Oh, that means you will fuck me, thank you." She holds tighter.

"You will address me as master from now on, understood?" I hold her shoulders at arm length.

"Yes, master." She nods, and I walk away leaving her in the middle of the dance floor, I return to Jodi.

"What happened?" Jodi asked holding up a beer for me.

"Well, first a little back story." I take a swig and sit beside her.

"After you expressed a desire for spanking, I did some online investigating. Studies show most women fantasize about simple bondage and domination. So, this morning when I was involved in Crystal's orgy, I decided to test that theory. I was overly aggressive when fucking her."

"Oh, my gawd I love it." Jodi finishes her beer; I took a big chug of mine.

"So, at the bridal party photo shoot she requested we hook up. I told her only if she submitted, Daryl must agree to watch while I discipline her." I finish my beer.

"So, she just told me they agree and to let them know when. I demanded she call me master and agree completely and explicitly to my demands."

"Oh, that's incredible, look at you, such a stud, so confident a real man. You make me so happy, Guy, I'm so frikkin' horny again."

"I know, I can smell it. I love yy...." I catch myself, and my voice trails off; we're staring into each other's eyes.

"I'll get some more beers." I bring back 4 beers, we chat, then thank the twins. As we leave, we hug Daryl and Crystal. On the drive home it was quiet; it felt rather awkward.

"Guy, I said we can't make it weird; we start classes next week, and we may go different directions but right now, I'm falling in love with you, there it's out in the open. Now say it back if you feel it too."

"Yes Jodi, I did want to say it, I didn't know if it was appropriate. I'm falling in love also; I can't possibly imagine finding someone better than you."

"Oh, my gawd, Guy, that's the reason I feel this way, you're so perfect for my quirky desires. We just understand and accept each other. We share similar desires; we can be open and honest; we accept each other's sexual activities. Yet it's special when I'm with you, sex with others satisfies an itch, but with you it's fulfilling; it's better by far."

We make slow, intimate, passionate love; late in the morning we go out for waffles.

"I need to get some items from the sex shop, to dominate Crystal."

"About that, can I watch or maybe participate?" Jodi asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Hmm, ya, I was intending to record it, but what are you thinking; I'm new to this?"

"Well, I don't know, I kinda just wanna be there I guess; do you have a plan?" She is wide eyed curious.

"Somewhat; I'll be recording, spanking, nipple clamps, cuffs, and a blindfold. Being aggressive, to cuckold Daryl, to make him watch." I caress her cheek, then squeeze her boob.

We have a little make out session in the vehicle, before entering the sex shop.

There were several patrons browsing. We were strolling throughout the store, looking, making salacious suggestions, teasing, turning each other on. I pick up a double headed strap on.

"Would you like to use this on Crystal?"

"Oh yes, we could DP her together."

"I can smell that familiar sexual scent, you're oozing."

"Guy, I'm as horny as when we were grocery shopping. I am dripping. Oh, look, I want some leather or latex items."

I leave her as she searches the apparel rack.

I chose a bondage kit, it had nipple clamps, cuffs, blindfold, a small flogger, and a feather crop. I also choose 3 sizes of tapered anal plugs. I look around; I couldn't see Jodi. I ask a 30ish thin woman standing nearby.

"Seen my girl, she was just here?"

"Oh, yes, she's in that booth. Are these items for her?" She was looking at the bondage kit I held. I figure Jodi is trying on an outfit.

"Uh, no, ah, for someone else." I hear familiar moans coming from the booth. I get a puzzled look on my face.

"Don't fret she's in good hands; my husbands with her." She takes the items from me and sets them on a display table. She pushes against me, squeezes and rubs my bulge, moves my hand to her crotch.

"I'd like to take care of that." She pulses my growing dick, puts my hand under her blouse she has small breasts, but her nipple is rock hard. She has undone my jean button and forces her hand down, inside my jeans.

"I'm horny as fuck, soaking wet, we can join them or move into another booth." I hear more groaning, it's Jodi.

"Sounds like they're doing fine, let's not disturb them." She turns me pushing me back, into the adjoining booth. My pants are quickly unzipped, and kneeling before me her mouth goes to work.

"Wow, that's a really nice dick," she deep throats me as I hear Jodi moaning in the next booth. This unexpected erotic encounter has me extremely aroused.

The gal stands, pulls off her dress off, wraps one leg around my torso and guides me into her twat for a stand-up fuck. She has tiny, firm tits and I suck on one and fondle the other, as I start a rhythm fucking her. She's sopping wet, very slippery, not as snug as any of the girls I've been with, but the unexpected, risqué event has me extremely aroused.

"Do me from behind." She turns and bends over holding onto a chair, presenting her ass to me. I grasp her glutes and pound her doggy style. The chair is banging the wall and I hear Jodi relinquish a succession of loud groans and sighs, signaling her climax. That's additional stimulation, wondering what lewd performance she's encountering.

My gal twerks, and rolls her bum, I'm looking at her brown star, and I push my thumb into her butt; she grunts as her buttocks clinch and quiver.

"Cum in me big boy, give it up, squirt your sperm into me, I love cum." I plow her frantically.

"Fuck me up the ass if you want, fuck me anyway you want, just fuck me hard." I withdraw, it was surprisingly effortless to enter her ass, it was as hot as Lee's, but not as tight, it was barely tighter than her cunt; I assume it's often used; but I was desirous to climax.

12