Camera Shy: The Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm?" I asked, cock in mouth, my inquiry vibrating his dickhead against the roof of my mouth.

"Hike your skirt up a bit. For the shot."

Oh my goodness. I couldn't help but notice Sam's constant encouragements, but had completely forgotten Eric set up behind me. Capturing my strawberry blonde wig bouncing up and down in Deven's lap. For a moment, I lamented these precious moments being missed on video until I pulled the cock out of my mouth with a pop and turned to grin at Eric.

"Hey, what are you doing back there?"

He half-grinned and tried to hide behind the camera. So shy, he was perfect for the

story's cameraman. Instead it would be chatterbox "Sam". We'd need a new casting director for the next movie.

Winking at Eric, I turned back to Deven's cock and noticed a second camera set up in the periphery. He must have set it up just before he'd sat down. Thrilled at being caught from both angles sucking cock, I plunged his hard dick into my mouth, sucking wildly, on fire now (Eric had really turned me on) and after about ten seconds, heard:

"Whoa, whoa, Cut!" As Deven pushed me off at the shoulders and then grabbed me by the wrist to get my hand off his cock. "Sorry, sweetheart, but that was...that was a close one. And I want to get a chance to fuck you. How about you turn around, pull your panties aside and drop down onto my cock? Sit and spin a bit while I give you that spanking you so deserve for all the dirty things you're doing."

This was something that had worried me as soon as he suggested there'd be more than just the two cocks. I was already nervous about fucking two guys (even one guy to be honest), but there was no way I was taking three cocks in an afternoon. I just wasn't ready for it. And I insisted upon rubbers for the guys who would fuck me. I explained this all this to a disappointed Deven who put on his director's hat and decided,

"Okay. All right. But then I want to be the co-star."

"That's fine, but then it'll be the same lap in both scenes."

"No, it won't. Andrei. Come take my spot, I've warmed it up for you."

"What?! So all that work for nothing?"

"You're gonna earn that money, cupcake."

Andrei was not thrilled about the lesser role, but was so impatient to get his cock in my mouth agreed with minimal grumbling. His scrubs were down before his ass hit the easy chair.

"And...action!"

The Russian's already erect penis was a bit bigger than Deven's, but nothing I couldn't handle. I ran my silk-gloved hands up his thighs and then introduced myself to his genitals, massaging his balls, before sliding my palm up the shaft to where my fingers began tap-tickling the head. As this was happening, I pulled his left leg, from behind the knee, out to the edge of the easy chair so I could get under the hood, so to speak. Wrapping my hand around the shaft, I started to stroke as I slid underneath him, inverted and dropped his balls into my mouth.

"Fuuuuuck." Andrei moaned. He really liked this and I started to stroke harder as I slurped his sweaty balls.

"Oh fuck." He repeated, but as if something was amiss. "Fuck fuck fuck."

And after just a few more strokes, to my great surprise, a spurt of cum hit my forehead as more oozed out and down the sluice of his shaft into my mouth. I had to react quickly, slurping the cum off his balls and tonguing the trickle up to its source. Eric had closed in and was capturing this for the outtakes. When I'd reached the head, I was upright again and began madly sucking the cum directly out of his cock.

"Fuck...fuck fuck." Was all Andrei could remark as I continued to suck him dry, only once taking it out of my mouth to stroke a spurt onto my eyebrow, which dripped into my line of sight as I went back down for more.

"You'll have to redo your make-up, Deven scolded, grinning."

Andrei let out a last "Fuuuuck." as I cleaned his cock and licked off all the cum in the splash zone, before remembering that I didn't want to swallow cum in the first scene, because I was worried about how much I'd swallow that afternoon. So much for that note to self.

Andrei pulled up his boxers and scrubs and mumbled sheepishly, with a hangdog expression, "Haven't had someone play with my balls in ages. It was just...too much. Sorry."

I rose to my heels, kissed him on the cheek and reassured him, "Andrei, sweetheart, that was wonderful. Really wild and unexpected, I loved it." I really did. The shock of that cum sliding down his cock with his balls in my mouth was perhaps my favorite moment of that wonderful afternoon. I've thought a lot about it since. I put a hand on each of Andrei's shoulders and kissed his nose in gratitude for the load he'd given me. "Ok, boys, I think I need to get freshened up before scene 2."

"Your little black dress is hanging in the closet in the bedroom. Get cleaned up and we'll meet you back in the living room to set the greeting scene."

And then Andrei did something even more surprising. He swept me up in his arms and planted a kiss on the mouth. It was an attempt to take control and reestablish his virility, akin to his taking firm possession of my ass. I veritably swooned as he carried me to the stairs and then dropped me at the landing. En route, I had a brief vision of Andrei fucking me like that. Holding my spread-legged weight and dropping me onto his cock, and then lifting me back up, over and over while we breathlessly French kissed. How long, I wondered, before he'd be ready for round 2? I'd take my time with the other men and hope.

Yet I'd hoped he would carry me up the stairs (though the stairwell was a tight fit). It was thrilling to be up in his arms and I wasn't looking forward to hazarding another climb in these heels. I wanted to ask him to at least escort me, but he'd already rejoined the others and I suddenly felt too shy to ask. (These fits of shyness regularly overtook me. I could lick a man's balls but then be too shy to ask for a kiss.) So up I went, holding firm to the railing as the men, gathered in the foyer now, monitored my ass as it swung up each step. It was risky, but I hiked up the skirt with my offhand to give the boys a preview for the upcumming scenes. This gesture received the cat calls it was intended to elicit.

After slipping on the tight black dress with fleur-de-lis embroidered on the bodice, fixing my makeup and making my way (gingerly) back down the stairs, I noticed a cast member missing. Sam had already taken his place apparently and after briefly describing the scene (already set up, Eric ready for the shot), called:

"Action!"

"Knock knock"

Flustered by how abruptly we'd gotten under way, I tried to saunter over to the door, but it looked more like staggering and opened the door for Sam ("the cameraman")*. He greeted me with a "Hey, gorgeous!" and Deven yelled Cut!             

"Sorry, sorry, I know. I'm meant to be reluctant, shy, yeah, I'll dial it back. Let me get into character and we can do it again."

"Opening Scene: Take 2. Action!"

It was a blessing as my second attempt was a legit saunter and I opened the door to

Sam, waiting for him to speak.

"He's not going to say anything, honey. You greet him. You're the aggressor."

"Oh shit, right, sorry." I started to close the door-

"No, no, just take it from there. Greet him and ask him in."

Good, I thought. My saunter stays in the picture. And turned to face the man who would soon be coming inside me.

I led him into the living room and began ad-libbing warm-up come-on lines when he sidled up next to me and grabbed my ass, then gave it a little love tap.

"Cut!" Deven yelled. "Dude. You're not into it. You don't even want her to touch you. You're mortified by the whole situation at this point, you wouldn't-"

"Suggestion?" I interposed and the men all turned to face me.

"Why don't Eric and Sam change places?"

All the men weighed this suggestion. Deven was clearly coming round to the idea.

"Okay, but then I want to be the co-star." Sam insisted.

"No no no." Deven was peremptory. This was his show. "Yeah, yes. Is that okay with you Eric? If you switch places?"

Eric wordlessly assented, blushing.

"Hold on, then I'm out? I don't even get to-"

I lifted my skirt, put Sam's hand back on my ass, throttled his groin, and whispered, "I'll do something special for you, baby. I'll do something to you you'll never forget."

Sam giggled like a schoolboy and I began to imagine what it might be I could do for him.

* * * * * * * *

The shoot itself would be the most thrilling 90 minutes of my life. But it's late and I'm tired and I need to watch the video again to get in all the details for Part II of this story.

*Note: You can read "Camera Shy" to see how the scenario was meant to go.

12