Camera Under Her Desk

Story Info
Camera under her desk.
2.5k words
4.33
10.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mugs101
mugs101
161 Followers

When she started to work from home it was my idea to build the desk. I built a nice big L shaped desk for her and added a few things of my own. Without her knowing I installed a camera under her desk. Totally in love with her and her feet I thought I could watch and get a quick fix whenever I needed one. Worked great I could see her whenever I wanted and she was none the wiser.

For a long time I tried to convince her that she has beautiful feet and that she could make easy money by just showing them. See, I found a website of live cameras and like all things on internet it had some wild shit but it also had a huge foot fetish section. I knew that if she did this it would be successful. So, as you probably already figured I created an account. I called it " Under_V's_desk" and away we went. She split her time from her office and home but on those days she was home she would dress casually. Usually some ankle socks sometimes barefoot. Believe it or not the tips rolled in and some money was starting to accumulate in the account and the list of followers was growing. On occasion she would split her day and come home early and work. Those days were more profitable as she would often wear trouser socks and more often than not she would take her shoes off under her desk. She could never sit still, even when in her recliner she would be flexing her feet. The comments would roll in people asking her to do stuff even though it clearly stated that she was unaware of the camera and all action was spontaneous. I decided to add more cameras. Now three total, one form top looking down and two on either side. They all took micro sd cards and I had them tied to a hard drive as well I wanted to record everything. I could toggle between them choosing the one with the best view. Now me on the other hand, well I got off no matter what. I would text her as I was watching telling her things about what I wanted to do to her that night. Now having a foot fetish I would always start off with that and she would unconsciously scrunch her toes and slider her feet together. She indulged my fetish to a point but more or less tolerated it especially when it came to the pantyhose. See when she wore pantyhose I would do anything she asked it was such a HUGE part of my fetish that it was sometimes overwhelming! One day she wore them to work and came home early, I was at work myself and didn't get shit done that day for sure. I was getting hornier by the second and couldn't wait to get home.

When I got home that day dinner was an afterthought, she was still working at her desk. I came up behind her slid my hands around her and down to her breasts. I started kissing her neck aggressively and slid my hand down between her legs rubbing her through her slacks and pantyhose! Leaning back into me she was enjoying this but reluctantly stopped me.

"I have to finish this report today, probably another 30 minutes sorry babe. Why don't you just go under my desk and entertain yourself."

I didn't have to be told twice, she slid back a little and under I went. I built this desk remember so I made sure there was enough room under there for me for days like this. I was all over her feet kissing the tops and nuzzling my face against the silky smooth hose. Her scent was intoxicating, like an aphrodisiac to me. Not too strong but just enough, a mixture of leather and her creating a scent that just overwhelms me. I rolled over on my back and she quickly placed both her feet on my face! I dint move for a bit just enjoying the sensations and scents.

"Hey, get busy"

I immediately started kissing the soles of her feet. She moved her left foot down to my neck placing her toes on my chin while her right foot covered my face, the ball of her foot on my eyes and her arch pressed against my nose while the heel of her size 6.5 foot rested on my mouth. I forced my tongue out to massage as best I could. Reaching down I was rubbing my cock though my pants. When she noticed she stopped me.

"Better cut that out, I don't want you getting too fired up. I want you to take him out but no touching."

Now I am normally a type "A" personality but in this place at her feet I was all hers. I did as instructed and went back to my foot worship. I was so turned on that pre cum was just oozing out of me. This didn't go unnoticed by her or the camera that I totally forgot about. She would reach down and squeeze my cock hard and slowly pull up milking me. Then with her fingertips she would collect my pre cum and suck them clean. I knew she was getting turned on by the way she started pressing her feet onto my face. Now both feet were placed on my face with my nose between them. She was absentmindedly massaging her own feet using my face. The sensation was awesome; I buy all her hosiery so they are of decent quality, not drug store sand paper. Today she had on Hanes silk reflections barely black with sheer toe! My cock was now throbbing and twitching with a long strand of pre cum hanging from the tip; she could see this and smiled to herself knowing what she was doing to me with just her feet! The camera could see it all also. She spun her chair a bit and moved her foot down to my cock. She reached back with it and slid her toes from my balls to the tip pressing it into me and milking more pre cum. She placed the head of my cock under her toes and squeezed. She brought her foot back under the desk resting her heel on my chin and holding her foot up so I could only stare at the spot under her toes covered with my pre cum. The camera also had an extreme close up of this and before I knew it her toes were on my mouth forcing their way in. I taste myself in her hose and sucked her toes for all I was worth. Reaching down she milked me again and has a taste herself.

"I am almost done, why don't you get up and go shower."

Reluctantly I obliged her, when I came out she wasn't there, wrapped in a towel I came out and she was still at her desk now on the phone. I could tell it was work related so I retreated to the bedroom and made some preparations for her. I was now taking charge of the situation!

When she came into the room I had blinds drawn and a few candles lit to set the mood. It was still light out but dark enough in our room to make it cozy.

"I want to watch you undress."

She knew by the tone I was now calling the shots. As she pulled her top over her head I was already stoking my cock. Sliding out of her slacks I sat up and moved to the side of the bed pulling her to me. Our bed is kind of high and being only 5'2" she stood between my legs. I reached around and unhooked her bra dropping it to the floor. Without hesitation I took her right nipple into my mouth and started sucking hard! Gently biting and rolling my tongue all around it, this gets her wet immediately. I took her left nipple between my fingertips and gently applied pressure and released repeating this over and over. My other hand reached around behind her and was squeezing her beautiful ass though her hose puling her into me more. She grabbed both sides of my head and pulled me into her breast hard. God she loves breast play. I would switch between sucking each nipple and squeezing the other. She moved to straddle my leg trying to grind her hose covered pussy on me and rubbing up against my cock.

I released her breast and placed both hands on her shoulders, standing I pressed her down and she knelt before me taking my cock into her mouth. She held my base with one hand and slid her other into her hose to finger her pussy and rub her clit. I took the silicone cock ring and handed it to her; she loved these as they would rub against her clit when we fucked in the right position. She slid it over my cock and I grabbed a handful of her hair and brought her back to suck me some more! The cock ring squeezing my base making the head of my cock throb. Reaching down I brought her up, I quickly kissed her hard thrusting my tongue into her mouth tasting myself on her lips. Scooping her up I laid her in the middle of the bed. I secured her hands to the head board and her feet loosely to the corners of the foot board. She could bend her legs a little but not much. I stood back and admired my wife as I love her and think she's the most beautiful women!

I put a soft blindfold on her it's a sleeping mask really, and then applied the nipple clamps. I knew those would make her dripping wet. I took my camera and started taking a few pictures. I could see just how wet she was the crotch of her hose was soaked! Switching the camera to record video I placed it on the bed between her legs facing her beautiful puss. I grabbed her little pink friend with the curved tip and little bulb on the end. Slid him down inside her hose so the curve rested on her clit and clicked in on lowest setting, this did it, First orgasm hit her and I knew it right away. I moved the camera to the tri pod watching her writhe slowly on the bed coming down from her high. I moved down and started kissing her toes taking my time enjoying my fetish. I would slide my hand up her legs enjoying the sensation of her hose. Climbing over the foot board I turned at an angle and kissed my way up her leg to her pussy. Having a queen size bed makes this difficult but I managed. I slide my legs above and below her right leg resting my balls against it, I placed my head on her inner thigh and just admired the view of her hose covered pussy and the scent coming from it as her toy did its job! I looked up and could see the smile in her face; her nipples were still in the clamps hard as nails. I tugged on the weight a bit pulling them and a soft moan escaped her.

I sat there admiring my handy work long enough, leaning in I sucked as much of her juices as I could from the gusset of her hose before taking it between my teeth. Yep have done it before I chewed my way through her gusset opening a small hole, sliding my fingers in I ripped it open and attacked her pussy with my tongue! I took her toy and slid it into her upping the vibrations I placed the nub on the upper wall inside her and sucked her clit for all I was worth. She came hard; I drank and sucked all I could

"Come on fuck me please"

I knew she was ready and I was getting there. I love eating her pussy and can't get enough of her taste! I set her toy aside and slowly licked from her asshole to her clit constant and slow. Reaching down as I did this I was able to free her ankles. She knew what was coming now. I knelt between her legs and she was already raising her feet to my shoulders. I kissed and licked each foot rubbing her legs, she was raising her hips trying to get me to fuck her. She wanted her hand free but that wasn't happening. I took the throw pillows and placed then under her raising her ass off the bed, without a word I slid into her as far as I could, She moaned out loud. Pulling me down into her with her feet I let them slide around me pulling me in. The feeling of her hose on me would make me cum quick. Yep it does can't help it! Leaning down into her I kiss her hard slowly sliding my cock in and out of her. Biting her lip as I break the kiss I accident drew blood. I was so turned on couldn't help myself. Now I supported myself above her and started fucking hard. I took the weight of her nipple clamps in my mouth preparing for my orgasm. When I cum she cums never fails! She was ready I knew because she was rubbing her hose covered things against me and that did the trick, she felt my cock throb and knew I was about to cum. The first pulse rocked us both as Pulled back freeing her nipples. The sudden pain drove her nuts and we exploded together.

I lay on her gently as I am much bigger than she is; I removed the mask and freed her hand. She hugged me tight letting a happy moan escape. She could feel my cock shrinking inside her. I pulled out gently and kissed each nipple then headed to get her a towel and wash cloth. I cleaned her a bit kissing her swollen pussy lips making her giggle. I removed her pantyhose well what was left of them and tossed them to the floor. I spooned up behind her pulled a throw over us and we both took a nice little nap. I woke first and slipped out threw on some shorts and went to make some dinner. I had totally forgotten about the cameras and opened my phone and shut them off. I checked our online account and almost shit!!

She came out and I put my phone down, she had on some sweats and a tee shirt with no socks probably a reward for me. Came up and hugged me from behind.

"Boy that was nice going to have to do that more often"

"Yep, I think so!"

"Want help?"

"Sure."

So we cooked some dinner together ate and went to chill out on the couch and watch some TV. But I couldn't stop thinking about the money they I saw in our account and I couldn't wait to read the comments!

mugs101
mugs101
161 Followers