Cameron of Meger Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, maybe this."

I kissed Cameron gently, just a short kiss on her soft lips. When I pulled away, she grinned.

"I think she'd believe more if he let her put her arms around his neck and if the kiss lasted longer."

I grinned back and lifted her arms to my neck.

"I guess we could see."

Cameron melted her body into mine that time, and our kiss did last longer. It lasted long enough Cameron purred a little moan into my mouth before she pulled gently away.

"I think she might believe him a little more after that, but I'm not sure it's enough."

"Well then, what would be enough to make her really believe?"

Cameron looked at me shyly.

"In all my stories, they make love. I think if he made love to her, that would make her believe him."

When I held Cameron in my arms, she was a small, delicate woman. When I undressed her in her bedroom, she became an erotic dream. Her breasts were soft, round, and stood proudly from her chest. Her hips were the wider hips of a sensuous woman. The tuft of dark brown hair on her mound was trimmed short enough I could see her pouting lips and the line where they separated. When I climbed into bed with her, she slipped a satin thigh over mine, pressed her breasts into my chest and then kissed me.

Everything felt right to me when her little tongue wormed its way into my mouth and sent electric shocks down my spine. It felt more right when she stroked down my belly, found my stiffening cock, and closed her small, soft fingers around the shaft.

It felt right to cup the breast I could reach and then lightly stroke the stiff nipple I found with my fingertips. Cameron's little moan felt right too. So did the soft lips I found nestled in the crinkley hair between the smooth thighs she opened at my touch.

When I stroked those soft lips, Cameron eased her mouth from mine.

"I think she'd start to believe him if he did all this, but she'd want more."

With that, Cameron moved her body up mine enough her breast was touching my face. It was easy to close my lips around her rubbery nipple and suck gently.

Cameron moaned.

"I know she'd start to believe him now."

She moaned again, then rocked her body against mine when I slipped my fingertip between her silky soft lips and stroked the inner lips I found there. She moaned again when I found her entrance and eased a finger in until I felt resistance. I also found a slippery wetness there, a slippery wetness that coated my fingertip when I slipped it back out and then eased the way as I pushed it back in. As that finger went in, Cameron began stroking my cock again.

I'm not really sure how long we lay there just exciting each other. It didn't seem like a long time though. One minute I was mouthing Cameron's nipple and sliding my finger from her entrance up to her clit and then back down while she did some wonderful things to my rigid cock. The next, she started rocking her hips into my hand, then pressed her open mouth to mine. She gasped when my fingertip touched beside her clit, and then started moving her body down. She broke the kiss and whispered, "take me just like this".

She spread her thighs a little wider and pulled herself a little more on top of me. I felt my cock head touching soft hair and reached around her hips to guide it into her entrance. Cameron sighed when it slipped between her lips, then moaned as I pushed it through those lips until I felt a little resistance. I pulled back out a little and then pushed in again.

Cameron did her best to push back over my cock. She couldn't do much because of her position, but after that push, my cock slipped past the resistance and into a wet warmth that made me thrust up. As the base of my cock spread Cameron's lips, she moaned and rocked her body into me. I held her there with my hands on her hips as I started to slowly stroke my cock in and out of her satin passage.

Cameron had slid down in order for my cock to reach, and that put her breast out of reach of my mouth. She fixed that by lifting her breast up and poking her nipple into my face. When I wrapped my lips around it and pinched gently, Cameron gasped and her body jerked into my thrust. I pinched again and got the same little gasp and jerk. When I sucked gently, Cameron moaned and started rocking her hips into each of my thrusts.

Her little moans became louder as time went on, and the rocking of her hips into my stroking cock became faster, then faster still. I figured she was getting close and that got me closer too. I squeezed her soft cheeks in my hands, then separated them a little and stroked down the separation. Cameron shivered, then moaned, and I felt her passage contract around my cock.

"Oh God, don't stop...", she murmured.

If we'd just been having sex, I could have stopped and let her ease back down a little from the impending orgasm, but we weren't just having sex. As Cameron had said about her stories, we were making love, showing each other how we really felt about each other. I couldn't have stopped my strokes any more than I could have stopped the feelings that were racing through my mind.

It just felt like I was meant to have Cameron laying half on top of me and to have my stroking cock make her body tense and then shudder as the waves of pleasure raced through us both. It just felt like she was meant to be holding her breast so I could nibble at her nipple and cause her to moan. It just felt like this was something meant to be and I didn't want it to end.

End it did, though. Cameron began to pant and her body began writhe over my stroking cock. She groaned and moved her hips from side to side, then gasped and started to pant harder. I felt her passage begin to contract at the same time she arched her back and drove herself over my cock. There was no way I could hold out any longer, and just as Cameron cried out and began rapidly rocking her hips, my cock erupted in a flow of seed that splashed deep inside her.

She cried out over and over as the orgasm swept her away, and the contractions around my spurting cock only made my own orgasm that much more intense. By the time I'd shot my seed into Cameron three more times, I was gasping as hard as she was. With a final little mewing cry, Cameron pulled her nipple from my mouth, put her arm around my back, and nestled her face against my shoulder. Her breath as she whispered sent little chills down my spine.

"I think she'd believe him after something like this."

I stroked Cameron's back and then squeezed her hips. She caught her breath and I felt her rock her body down over my cock as her passage tightened again.

"If she doesn't believe him, I don't know what else he could do to convince her. I'm pretty sure he's convinced himself he loves her."

Cameron whispered, "maybe if they stayed like this for a while, it would help."

}|{

Scientists who study such things say it's a normal male trait to fall asleep after sex. I guess I'm no exception to that rule. The last thing I remember about that night is Cameron's soft breasts pressed against my chest and her soft thigh draped over mine.

I woke up the next morning with Cameron still in that position, though she'd moved away during the night sometime because we were covered by the sheet and blanket. When I opened my eyes, she smiled at me.

"I know how to end my book now."

"Well, that's good. Do they live happily ever after?"

"I hope they will. She wants to do that, but it all depends on him."

"What would he have to do to tell her he wants that too?"

Cameron snuggled up to me a little tighter and stroked my cheek.

"I think if he made love to her again, that would tell her what she wants to hear."

}|{

Two months later, Cameron's new book hit the shelves in grocery and bookstores. Her publisher was thrilled at the success and said she should start another one.

Also two months later, and after several more attempts on my part to show her I really did want to live happily ever after, I proposed to Cameron. She had tears in her eyes when I put the ring on her finger, and once it was on, she kissed me until I had to stop her in order to breathe. We were married a month after that by the Justice of the Peace in Darden.

We live in my house. We decided to live there because Cameron told me she'd like to have a family someday if I do too, and her house only has one bedroom. We haven't taken that step yet. Cameron wants to be just us for a while and I think that's a good idea.

Right now, she's writing another one of her novels. I don't know what it's about because she won't tell me and she locks her laptop in her desk every night when she finishes. She says when its done she'll let me read it. The last time she did that, it was because she wanted to tell me something. She seems to like telling me some things that way. I guess I'll find out what's on her mind when she tells me she's done.

I was right about her inheriting some of her grandmother's hippie genes. Our first spring together, Cameron wanted me to plow up a garden, so I bought a tiller and tilled up the half acre Grandma always used. She froze twenty quarts of broccoli and the green beans yielded enough to feed us a couple meals a week with enough left over to feed us over the winter once she canned them. When the tomatoes got ripe, she canned thirty quarts of juice and another twenty quarts of whole tomatoes.

That spring, I bought two steer calves and six bred angus cows. I don't know if I'll make any money with them, but its really great to watch them grazing away, and at least we'll have all the steaks, roasts, and hamburger we can eat. I had a local farmer plant orchard grass on half the farm and then mow and bale it so I'd have hay for the winter.

I got enough hay to keep the cattle and Rowdy over two winters, so Cameron hinted maybe we should get another horse so we could take rides together. Skeeter is another quarter horse gelding, and once he and Rowdy got things sorted out, they became best buddies. If you see one, the other won't be far away.

The two hundred chicks I bought at the same time show more promise. I talked with the grocery store manager in Darden, and he said he has trouble getting enough organically grown eggs. I asked if he needed any type of certification or inspection certificate to prove they're organic and he said no, the chickens just have to be raised without any antibiotics and they can't be caged. I've never done either with my chickens. Organic eggs sell for about three times what normal eggs do, so now I'm delivering eggs to the grocery store and collecting double my costs.

It's back to being winter now, so after I feed and water the chickens, cattle, and horses and gather, wash and pack the eggs, I'll split some more wood for the fireplace. That takes most of the morning. In the afternoon, I sit in Grandpa's old chair and read more about farming while Cameron writes.

Last night, I fired up the fireplace, poured two glasses of wine, and sat on the couch with Cameron. She snuggled up to my side and told me she'd hit a tough spot in her latest novel.

"I'm sort of stuck. He wants to show her that he loves her, but he doesn't know how. Since you're a man, what would you be thinking and how would you show her?"

"Well, I'd be thinking how beautiful she is and how much I care for her. Then, I'd probably tell her that and kiss her."

Cameron ran her fingertip down my chest.

"I think she'd need more than a kiss to convince her."

"How much more."

Cameron's fingertip went lower and stroked over my belly, then went lower still and stroked the front of my jeans.

"Oh, a lot more."

I put my arms around Cameron.

"Like holding her really tight for a while?"

"More than that."

I cupped her breast and squeezed gently.

"More...like this?"

"Mmm...it's a start. I wonder how it ends though."

"Well, he'd undress her and then lay her on his bed, and then make love to her. Would she like that?"

"Mmm...she's wanted him to do that all day...I mean...for a long time. How would he undress her?"

"Well, he'd take off her top first, I expect, and then..."

}|{

Well, I have to pack up my eggs and take them into Darden. I make deliveries every day in summer, but in winter, my hens don't lay quite as many eggs so it ends up being every other day. Cameron wants me to pick up a few groceries while I'm there, so I'll do that too.

Maybe tonight, she'll still be having trouble with her novel. She seems to have that problem about every other night. Helping her fix that problem is really great. I never thought being married to a writer would be very exciting, but it is.