Camgirl Collab

Story Info
Camgirl meets her idol for couples stream.
3.8k words
4.29
5.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activity is consensual. Enjoy!***

Frankie, 19, has been camming for a few months now on Wankie Talkie, a popular streaming service. Not only has she made over a grand from her tips over this time, but she has been supporting some of her favourite cam models, and, has recently been in touch with one in particular.

Pleasant Cummings, 22, is a veteran of the camming world. For over three years, she has been streaming from her, "House of Desires," or, "Hood," being a mistress or dominatrix for those who want it, or more simply performing classy sexual acts clad in latex or lace. She hits thousands of views daily and makes a lot of money doing what she does; more money than Frankie is making let's say.

Mistress Cummings took note of Frankie's enthusiasm in her streams and decided to check her out, making appearances in Frankie's chat, to her delight. Through the exchange of private messages, the two models have arranged a meet at Mistress Cummings' place.

With a nervous knock on the door, Frankie, dressed in her finest jeans, boots, and hooded jacket, awaits. Moments which felt like a slow-motion eternity later, the door opens to reveal Mistress Cummings, dressed evocatively in knee-high leather boots, thigh-high black lace stockings held up by suspenders, a gorgeous, expensive-looking, embroidered lace, red and black bodysuit that wraps tightly around her crotch, hugs her body, and cups her breasts elegantly with a perfect outline, with adjustable shoulder straps pulled tight to her shoulders. Around her neck is a black lace choker, and her arms up to past her elbow are wrapped in exquisite, red and black lace gloves, perfectly formed to her hands and fingers with no wrinkles. Her dark brown hair flows in silky waves to her shoulders, framing her facial features as if from a renaissance painting.

"Welcome to my house, Frankie," Mistress Cummings says, "Please come in," and she steps aside to allow Frankie inside.

As she enters, Frankie says, "Thank you for having me around. It's a pleasure to meet you in person. I think I just came when you opened the door."

They laugh together at the joke, and Pleasant says, "Well, there will be plenty of time for that. Allow me to make you a drink. Tea? Coffee?"

Frankie follows Mistress Cummings into the kitchen, and asks in return, "What do you drink?"

Pleasant responds by saying, "Green tea. I find it makes me more relaxed and open for long streams."

Frankie says, "I normally drink coffee, but I'm interested to try some green tea."

Pleasant asks, "Are you sure?"

Frankie confirms with an emphatic nod and says, "Sure!"

Frankie unzips her hooded jacket to reveal a black lace catsuit underneath, and, after Pleasant fills the kettle with water and puts it on to boil, she turns and notices Frankie's outfit as she sits on a stool on the other side of the kitchen island, and Pleasant comments, "I've seen that catsuit before on your streams. Did you wear that out to come here?"

Frankie blushes slightly, which is unusual for her as she rarely does even at her most shameless, and she replies, "Yeah, I feel naked wearing it. So slutty. I love it!"

Pleasant laughs as she leans on the kitchen island counter with straight arms and says, "Oh! So the slut doesn't stay in the bedroom. You're a naughty girl who wants to be seen by the world. I can work with that, in due course."

Frankie blushes harder and more noticeably, and curls up with embarrassment, feeling like she's being called out by her idol. Mistress Cummings looks at her and says, "I didn't think of you as the shy type, or to be so easily embarrassed."

Frankie defensively says, "I'm not shy, or embarrassed... usually... but, I can't help how I'm feeling right now."

Mistress Cummings turns to the boiled kettle and pours water into two mugs with green tea bags in, strains and discards the tea bags in a bin, and picks up the mugs. As she turns around, Pleasant says, "I understand how you are feeling right now. Try to relax and enjoy it. Here," and she places a mug in front of Frankie, who picks it up by the handle, blows the top of the tea to cool it, and sips. The bitterness of the tea hits, making her wince, but, she goes for a second sip. Pleasant asks, "What do you think? First time?"

Frankie responds after swallowing a sip, saying, "It's different, but not bad. I'll give it a chance as I finish it."

After finishing their tea, and being offered the toilet to freshen up, Mistress Cummings escorts Frankie upstairs to the streaming room. Inside of which, next to the door, is the computer set up, multiscreen for enhanced chat viewing, boom microphones for binaural sound, and a DSLR camera affixed to a mount above the computer monitors, all providing the set up for perfect viewing of the performance area, which has a king-sized bed with a stainless steel metal frame, walls covered in soft pink felt, and various toys and implements arranged neatly on a silver tray atop a cabinet on the back wall beside the centrally positioned bed.

Mistress Cummings announces, "Welcome to the House of Desires. Everything is set up and ready for our stream." She sits on a stool in front of the computer and turns on the monitors to reveal the broadcasting page ready to go, and says, "I have changed from solo girl to couples stream in the categories, and have set up your permissions to be featured on my cam using the credentials you forwarded to me before. Are you ready?"

Frankie removes her hooded jacket, and removes her boots to take off her jeans, and discards them in the corner of the room by the door, revealing, fully, the black lace catsuit that hugs her body from her neck to her toes, and she puts her thigh-high, black leather boots back on, and says as she adjusts the straps in the buckles, "I'm ready."

Mistress Cummings clicks, "Begin broadcast," and, after a brief moment, people flood into the room, and she announces to the viewers, "Hello everyone, and welcome to the Hood, my House of Desires, I am your host, Mistress Pleasant Cummings, and today I am joined by a very special guest some of you may already know, Frankie from FuckFrankie here on WT. That's F-U-C-K-F-R-A-N-K-I-E. I have put a link in my bio below to her room where you can follow and support her."

Mistress Cummings stands up and walks around to the side of the bed, where Frankie is perched on the bottom end of the bed sat very elegantly, and the chat shows their appreciation with some early tips and comments, saying things like, "Hi Mistress."

"Wow. Who's that?"

"Has someone been a bad girl?"

"I've seen her before. This will be fun."

"Show ass."

Immediately, a moderator kicks and silences the demand to show ass, mercifully. Mistress Cummings focuses on Frankie, looking down at her, waving a hand around her to examine her, feeling the softness of her lace catsuit, and she asks chat, "What should we do with her? Tip with suggestions."

A tip soon comes through for, "Show breasts," from the tip menu. Mistress Cummings hooks her finger into the ring attached to the zipper at Frankie's neck, and pulls it down to unzip to just beneath her tits. She grips one side of the neck between her thumb and forefinger, and peels the catsuit over her shoulder down to her elbow, and she does the same with the other side, revealing the chest of the young woman to everyone watching, but doesn't touch, awaiting another tip.

The same tipper, hoping to make a show out of this, tips for, "Nipple clamps," and Mistress Cummings picks them from the tray and slowly walks back to Frankie. Carefully, she presses open a clip, places it around a nipple, and eases it closed to catch it. Satisfied with it's position, she pulls along the silver chain attached to the clamp to the other end, and presses it open, and pinches the other nipple, and as she pulls her hand away, she traces up Frankie's chest and brushes her hand down her cheek and across her chin.

Frankie is so turned on right now, but wants to sit composed and controlled for her Mistress. Feeling the pinch of the clamps begins to make her nipples sore, and the longer she sits, the more she wants to pull them off, but she doesn't want to displease her host, and, she knew what to expect from fantasising about this watching Mistress Cummings for all the time she has.

Smaller tips pour in from the chat to show their appreciation, and some, "Fap tax," from the tip menu for the very weak of the appreciative, but a tip also comes in for, "Show pussy." Mistress Cummings pulls one of Frankie's legs up, and unbuckles her boot on that foot, and slip it over the ankle and tosses it aside, and she sets down that leg, and picks up the other to remove the other boot, and tosses that aside with the other. Mistress Cummings then pulls Frankie's arms out of the catsuit sleeves, and Frankie pushes her body up off the bed as Mistress Cummings pulls the catsuit down over her hips and down to her knees, as she sits back down and raises her feet to allow Mistress Cummings to pull off the catsuit, and leave it on the floor. Frankie opens her legs wide and leans back to show the viewers what's between her legs, but Mistress Cummings does not touch, instead awaiting the next tip.

Another tip comes through for, "Spank pussy," and, so, Mistress Cummings picks up from the table a silicone riding crop, and slowly walks back, tapping the spaded end of the crop on the palm of her free hand. Standing beside the bed next to the eagerly awaiting Frankie, who has her legs spread with her feet on the floor and her pussy nice and exposed for her Mistress, Pleasant runs the crop up one of Frankie's legs, teasing her until she reaches her pussy, and rubs in circles with the spade paddle of the crop. Getting a feel for the distance and angle, Mistress Cummings lifts the crop away, and cracks it down against Frankie's pussy to a short, sharp scream. Mistress Cummings lifts it away again, and snaps the crop against Frankie's pussy again, harder this time, to moans and a few whimpers. Mistress Cummings lifts the crop away again, and slaps with more force against her clit, to a hard gasp from Frankie followed immediately by breathy whimpers as she brings her hand to her pussy. Mistress Cummings warns her, "Hands off. I won't tell you again." Frankie's hand shoots back to the bed, and Mistress Cummings slaps in succession three more times hard against her pussy lips and clit, rubbing in circles after the third strike. Frankie whimpers and moans almost like she wants to cry, and Mistress Cummings raises her free hand to her cheek and caresses it as Frankie turns into the hand and looks up at her Mistress with her eyes puffy and wet with tears, but looking with longing and adoration with a nod of her head. Mistress Cummings slaps Frankie's pussy again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and with a final circular rub, she goes to set the riding crop down on the tray.

Frankie is flushed, with tears running down her face, and whimpers and moans with quick, breathy frequency. She reaches a hand to her pussy and begins to rub it, and Mistress Cummings sees and says, "I told you. Hands off. Now I need to teach you," and she grabs Frankie under the arms and lifts her and drags her up the bed to the centre, and grabs her near arm and holds it as she reaches down and comes back up holding a length of rope attached to the bed post, and she wraps Frankie's wrist tight with it until she is firmly affixed, with her arm not free to move at all and held in an upward position. Mistress walks around to the other side and grabs her other arm and holds it as she gets another rope, attached to the other bed post, and she ties Frankie's other wrist, as she tightens, Frankie rides herself up the bed on her back to relieve the pressure and position of her arms, but, once firmly tied, Mistress Cummings comes to the foot of the bed, leans over, and grips Frankie's waist and pulls her down to the centre of the bed, her arms suspended in the air behind her head and completely helpless.

Mistress Cummings offers Frankie some reprieve in this moment by removing the nipple clamps, which comes as a relief but also with new soreness as the air contacts the once clamped areas. Mistress asks the young woman, "Had enough yet?," and Frankie responds with a shake of her head to tell her she hasn't had enough. Unusually quiet and reserved for Frankie like she's a new person in the presence of her idol.

Chat comes through with comments saying, "Beautiful."

"OMG OMG OMG!!!"

"What a woman."

"She's screwed now."

"I want to fuck both of you. Or watch while you do it."

"Squirt."

The moderators kick and silence the unpaid demand to squirt, and the complimentary tips have been flooding in for the show, but some aren't finished just yet as a tip for, "Dildo," appears.

Mistress asks the tipper, "Which Dildo would you like? We have a small six inch, a medium eight inch, or a large twelve inch?"

The tipper responds in a small tip note requesting, "Large. Make it fit in that tight hole."

Mistress Cummings reads the tip note aloud for Frankie and the chat, "Large. Make it fit in that tight hole. Your wish," as she picks up the huge, girthy foot-long dildo, "is my command," and she walks over to the side of the bed and mounts a knee on it and bends down low so her head is near Frankie's crotch, and her arms have free access to her pussy.

With one arm resting on Frankie's abdomen with her fingers teasing and pulling her labia, and the other reaching under Frankie's leg now nestled between her cheek and shoulder, Mistress Cummings rubs the dildo up and down the length of the lips. She cranes her head forward slightly to let herself dribble down onto the clit and down the lips to coat the head of the dildo and the pussy as she rubs.

Once wet enough, Mistress Cummings pushes the giant dildo into the pussy, with Frankie bucking her hips already in anticipation, unable to control herself. Mistress Cummings responds to these motions by forcing the dildo deeper inside as far as she can push, then pulling out to push again deeper, and again deeper, and again until she is firmly pressing against Frankie's cervix, and she keeps ramming that pussy in and out as deep as possible with increasing speed as she settles into the motion with her wrist.

Frankie can't help but buck her hips more and more, and moan and groan wishing she could have use of her arms, feeling utterly helpless as she builds up to orgasm and cums hard on the dildo. Mistress Cummings notices the orgasmic convulsions and the creamy discharge sticking to the dildo each time it emerges, so she keeps going harder and faster than before, not giving the helpless young women any recovery whatsoever.

Mistress Cummings continues to pound Frankie's pussy to a second, much harder orgasm, and stops. She pulls the dildo out and goes to place it on the tray, and slowly walks back to the still writhing and moaning Frankie, and she climbs a knee back up onto the bed and thrusts her middle and ring finger into Frankie's pussy and digs for a few moments before pulling out her cream-covered, lace gloved fingers and licks them and sucks them clean.

Mistress Cummings says, "Mmm, delicious girl."

The chat agrees with a new tipper demanding, "Cunnilingus," from the tip menu. So, from the bottom of the bed, Mistress Cummings climbs up and grips Frankie's legs and pulls her to her mouth, stretching the tied arms even more to renewed moans from the sore woman, and the Mistress dances her tongue on Frankie's pussy lips and up into the clitoris, and presses her mouth tight into her crotch, breathing heavily and salivating more and more with every passing moment.

Frankie moans, lost in the ecstasy and the pleasure of being brought to orgasm by the woman she has been watching online for years, wondering what it would be like to be here, driving her lust with many of the women she has kissed and played with over the years. Now, it's really happening, and it feels so good. How, normally, she is the one who is assertive and dominant, controlling her sexual appetite, but now she is completely at the mercy of someone else, and utterly powerless, and it feels better than anything else; feeling a lust so intense, is she in love? Or, is she just feeling herself orgasm again for her Mistress?

Frankie cums with a little bit of a squirt this time from the intense pleasure she has received, and Mistress Cummings laps every last drop she can with her tongue, enjoying each drop. Mistress Cummings stands up and walks around the bed and says, "I'm pleased," and she unties one of Frankie's wrists, and Mistress Cummings walks slowly around to the other side and unties the other wrist, and Frankie massages the sore wrists with her hands.

Mistress Cummings asks, "Now, does anyone want Frankie to play with me?"

Comments come in saying, "Such a great show."

"Beautiful women both of you."

"Lick her good yeah."

"I'm so bad for you both."

"Yes Mistress."

"I wanna fuck you so bad."

And, a very generous tipper asks for, "Cum show," with a tip note reading, "Let Frankie have her way with the Mistress, please."

Mistress Cummings acknowledges the tipper, saying, "Thank you for your generosity, and for asking so nicely. Of course, I will allow Frankie to do what ever she wants with me."

Frankie walks on her knees to Mistress cummings and unstraps the stockings from the garter and slides it down over her hips to fall on the floor, and she steps out of it with one foot and rests it on the bed so Frankie can unzip the thigh-high boot and pull it off, tossing it aside. Mistress Cummings swaps legs and Frankie unzips and removes the other boot and tosses it aside.

Mistress Cummings lowers her foot as Frankie turns her attention to the straps on her bodysuit and loosens them, and slips them over their shoulders to allow the breast cups of the bodysuit to fall away, revealing the Mistress' nipples to her. She unzips the central zipper between the breast cups which goes all the way down under the crotch, and the bodysuit effortlessly falls loose and drops down to the floor revealing the Mistress' pleasant body in full: her breasts, her abdomen, her pussy, all sensuously sculpted.

Now, time for the mistress' stockings to come off, and she lifts a foot up onto the bed to allow Frankie to roll that leg down and off, throwing it aside in a bunch, and they do the same for the other leg. Mistress Cummings lowers her foot and reaches an arm out for Frankie to roll off the glove on it, and then Frankie removes the other one.

Finally, both women are completely naked, with the exception of the Mistress' choker, and now Frankie launches herself up at Mistress Cummings and kisses her passionately on the lips. The Mistress climbs up onto the bed, and Frankie walks her knees back without breaking the kiss, as they become central on the bed.

Frankie takes her kissing down the Mistress' chin and neck down to her chest, and she kisses around each of the nipples in turn before sucking on each of them and cheekily licking them playfully.

After a while, Frankie grabs the Mistress' waist and guides her to lay down as she kisses her way down the Mistress' belly to arrive at her crotch, and she hungrily licks and kisses and sucks away the Mistress' pussy and clit, and whilst she licks her clit, she introduces a finger into her pussy to lightly find her G-spot. Then, getting deeper into the feeling, she adds another finger and rubs more vigorously on the G-spot with her fingers and also the clit with her tongue.

Before long, the Mistress reaches orgasm to some satisfied moans from the mistress, but Frankie isn't done. She gets up, goes to the tray and picks up the twelve inch dildo she had been previously fucked with, and, cheekily, she says, "Now then. It's time to see how you like this. I want you to squirm under me," and she giggles as she hurries back onto the bed beside the Mistress and pushes the dildo deep into her pussy whilst she leans down to the laying Mistress' mouth and kisses her passionately as she gets fucked hard and deep by her own toy.

12