Camgirl Exposed

Story Info
Camgirl caught by her brother during show.
2.6k words
4.03
48.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activity portrayed is consensual. Enjoy!***

Frankie is a hot, 19 year old, young woman, and she knows it. All throughout college, she was flirty and promiscuous with everyone she wanted, and who she wanted would change on a whim. Her burgeoning sexual appetite was growing exponentially, and never satisfied by any one guy, nor any of her girl friends whom she would be very hands on with, especially during times she knew she could be seen doing so, be it at college or out in public.

Frankie craves attention, but she doesn't seek it out for shallow fame or recognition, but rather she wants to fulfil her sexual desires and be seen by as many people as possible. She relishes the idea of people watching her get frisky and playful with people whilst they brand her a slut and a whore, because she is, and she owns it. Therefore, she holds all the power that comes with that attention, and she works with it to get exactly what she wants.

For Frankie, there can be no greater satisfaction as a horny young woman looking for work, and hoping to make shit tons of money for doing what she loves as her own boss, than being a cam model. The internet is full of such sites, and hot women are always in demand.

Ever since she learned of internet porn, Frankie has been scouring the internet daily and frequenting some such sights to lurk in the chat rooms of those she fancied; her role models in sexuality and entrepreneurial empowerment as independent broadcasters. The studio broadcasters usually bored her as they don't usually chat or engage as much with chat, especially considering they are flooded with hundreds, if not thousands, of horny voyeurs at any moment, most of whom are light in the wallet as awkward silences of hotness ensue.

No, what interests Frankie about her favourite cam models are those who can fill the dead air by talking about anything that comes to mind, of relevance to a current topic or not just to keep things fresh and engaging in chat with as many people as possible; because, these are horny people watching, not just numbers on a counter, and these people have desires and are willing to pay more than they think they're willing to part with if they feel valued by the performers. The performers are there to perform for the viewers, but, they too are people who have desires, not just pretty things to look at, and many independent broadcasters do it because they actually want to.

Frankie would love to tip for shows from her favourite models, but she is constantly between jobs for various... reasons that affect her productivity and those around her. Why did her parents have to make such a horny, hormonal, hot mess who can't help but scratch the itch at every urge?

So, broke, living at home, and wanting to make a success of herself at something. Frankie sits on her bed, in a crop top, bra, and panties, with her phone in hand, scrolling down a cam site, getting aroused at the passing previews of all the models on screen, and, she hits the bottom of the web page. She just sits there, vacant, staring seemingly into space, until she focuses her eyes on three words: become, a, model.

Frankie's heart races as dirty thoughts cloud her mind, asking questions like: should I do it?, what if mom or dad walks in and catches me?, what if Craig walks in and catches me?, the freak!, what if they see me on here?, can I really do this?

Frankie dwells on these thoughts for a few moments, and she gets hornier thinking about what could happen. The feeling of getting caught would be so indescribably hot. So, Frankie clicks the link and signs up for an account.

The website is called Wankie Talkie, and it's a place for real people to get together on cam and masturbate together, with tokens, and tip menus, and teledildonic functionality, and private shows. Everything for the voyeur and exhibitionist in one neat package.

Frankie creates her account and snaps a selfie for a profile picture, and everything, and, she's ready. She sees the tab that says, "Broadcast yourself," and she decides to log out of her phone and get her laptop from under the bed to use the camera and microphone built in. She signs in, and she clicks the link, and, she is told that she needs to verify her identity to be able to cash out tokens, so, she scrambles for her credentials and she fills the form and submits it.

Verification can take a while to be checked and confirmed, but, Frankie is sat there, horny, curious, and she's not to bothered about making money in this moment. How much of a following can she get on her debut? She can broadcast right now and still get tipped. She just can't cash out. So, she clicks, "Begin broadcast," and she's live.

Frankie is sat on her knees in front of her camera, looking adorable, and she watches as the chat begins to fill with people saying, "Hi bb."

"Wow!"

"What a cutie?"

"Ass bb."

Nervous about speaking into the microphone in case others in the house here her, she types a response in chat, "Hi everyone," and almost immediately it scrolls up the screen and out of sight with the amount of messages coming in.

Typing is not going to work, so, in her best soft-spoken voice, she says as quietly but audibly as possible, "Hi everyone."

Instantaneously, the chat fills with messages like, "I love your accent."

"Oh my god bb."

"Show ass."

"I wanna fuck you so bad right now meet bb pm me."

Frankie spends a few minutes setting up a tip menu for herself, and it isn't long before tips come in for menu items. Finally, people paying for demands instead of the freeloaders. "Show tits," flashes up on her chat in a tip note, and she sits up and slowly peels up her top and drops it next to her, and she rubs her tits in her bra for a moment.

The chat goes crazy like, "Beautiful."

"I love you bb."

"Sexy body bb."

"Ass now."

"Check out hot single's in your area."

Frankie unclasps her bra and catches the cups as they fall loose from her breasts to keep them covered as she resumes rubbing them, feeling naughty as she plays. Then, she slowly slides the bra down and the straps down her arms to deposit the bra on the bed in front of the laptop.

Sitting with her chest bare, she presses her arms together to squeeze her tits and jiggle them by rolling her shoulders. The tips come in and the chat goes wild for the display, with comments like, "Goddess bb."

"Wonderful boobs."

"Mmm yeah bb."

"Ass."

"Check out my cam now and cum in 40 secs."

Frankie picks up her bra and slips an arm through a strap, and she gets a tip for "Naked," come up in the chat. Wanting to oblige the tipper, she drops the bra and slots her thumbs into her panties' waist and teases the voyeurs with a slow reveal. After about a minute, she commits to leaning forward and sliding the panties down to her knees, then, she sits back and pushes them down her legs and over her feet, dropping them with the bra by the laptop.

Sitting fully naked in front of her laptop, legs together to hide her pussy so she can entice a tip to see it, the chat compliments her body, "So sexy bb."

"I want you so bad bb."

"You are so hot."

"Ass right now for 1000tk."

"Girls waiting for sex in your area no cc no sign up."

Feeling unbelievably slutty like never before, Frankie watches as more complimentary tips come in for one token, five tokens, ten tokens, sixty nine tokens, creating a yellow wall of tips, only broken up by a comment in chat saying, "Ass, I'm begging please."

But, amidst all the kind tippers, a generous tip comes through for, "Cum show," and Frankie is all too happy to oblige the very generous donation. She spreads her legs and runs her fingertips up and down her pussy lips, barely touching the flesh.

The chat is out of control at this point with people tipping and saying, "Nice pussy bb."

"Yes, what a sweet pussy."

"I wanna lick you out."

"Want a BBC bb?"

"Ass or I leave."

Frankie zones out from the chat room and the fact she's on cam, and rests her head back as she presses her fingers more firmly against her clit and rubs it attentively. The adrenaline and euphoria wash over her as she tunes into the feeling and nothing else as she rubs herself and gets wetter in her pussy. Then, she slides her fingers down and hooks them inside her pussy and pulls up against her g-spot, and she makes sure to squeeze against her clit with the palm of her hand to maximise her efficiency of ecstasy.

Gasps, and whimpers are voiced and picked up by the microphone to the joy of her viewers as more tips and more chat comes in oblivious to the masturbating model, saying, "I'm going to cum bb."

"Let me cum bb."

"She's really enjoying that."

"Look at her go."

"Yummy lady."

"Ass bb."

"I thought you were leaving if she didn't show ass?"

"She didn't say no, Bruv. Ass."

Frankie's moans get louder and more frequent as she writhes into the bed clothes and pounds her pussy with her fingers expertly, having explored herself thoroughly in the past. She tenses up, and presses her head and shoulders into the bed and pushes her body up, supported by pushing her feet into the bed. She fucks herself faster and moans satisfied until she cums, and she settles down like a deflating balloon onto the bed, moaning contentedly.

She sits up panting, catching her breath, and out of the corner of her eye, she sees her brother stood by the door, with the door closed behind him. Frankie's eyes widen, and her heart seems to stop, and she clicks, "Stop broadcasting," and shuts the lid on her laptop. "Freak!," she shouts in shock at her 18 year old brother, "How long have you been standing their you fucking perv!"

Her brother shushes her and says, "I was watching a lot of the show, when you were still dressed."

Frankie says, "You haven't been stood there this whole time?"

He replies, "No, I was in the chat room online. I came in for the cum show. Thought I would catch it live."

"Craig, why would you do that? I know you spy on me in the shower and getting dressed but this is fucked up you fucking freak."

Craig responds, saying, "What can I say? You're easy and I'm horny."

Frankie notices the bulge in her brother's pants and says, "Eww! You were wanking off to me? You fucking freak, I hate you so much."

"I didn't even get to finish," Craig says as his cock twitches in his pants, desperate for relief. "How about the real thing? I scratch your back and you scratch mine?"

Disgustedly, Frankie scoffs, "Uh, I just scratched myself thank you very much and I'm not doing anything with you... oh..."

In that moment, Craig got his cock out for Frankie to see, and she whines annoyedly and asks, "Ooooooh, what do you want from me?"

"You could just suck me off? Let me cum in your mouth? Swallow my hot, salty load?," Craig asks coyly.

Frankie sits on her knees on the bed salivating as she stares fixedly at her brother's cock, and she says, "Oooooh, it does look really tasty. I wanna lick it so bad. It's not my brother's cock. It's someone elses. It's fine. It's fine... It's... Fine..."

Craig walks up to the side of the bed and asks, "So, is that a yes?"

Frankie leans forward to meet the throbbing member and she states commandingly, "Stand there. Don't say anything. Don't move," and she licks up the head into her mouth with her tongue, hands free, and sucks the cock down to the balls slowly, and slowly backs off the cock and let's it hang, and goes on to say, "Do that, and we have a deal. I suck you off, swallow your cum, then you leave," and she leans down and laps up the cock into her mouth with her tongue again and slides down to the balls once more.

Frankie feels the throbbing cock fill her mouth, guiding it with her tongue and lips in and out of her throat brushing her tonsils and coating the cock with her saliva thickly. She wasn't even thinking about who's cock this is; which is why she is sucking it on all fours on the bed so she doesn't have to look up at her brother's face. As far as she was concerned, this was just one of the jocks from college she knew but fell out of touch with. Just meat for her pleasure.

Craig has all kind of thoughts speeding through his head as he is getting sucked off. He is entirely thinking about who it is who is taking his cock into her throat, and he is relishing it. Having someone in the house at any time for relief when he wants it is going to make things so much easier for him as long as they live together under one roof. They may as well share a bed, right? Well, maybe that would be weird and too far with their parents in the house. He did think about texting them quietly and asking them to come up to the room just to see his sister's reaction, but he was enjoying this moment far too much.

It wasn't long then that Craig was building up for ejaculation, and he held it back as long as possible until he couldn't help but burst it all out, and burst it did, all inside Frankie's mouth and trickling down her throat. She coughs as she tries to stop the cum going down the wrong way down her throat, and she swallows every last bit in a few goes to make sure every last bit is gone, and she looks up and opens her mouth wide to show her brother her mouth was clean. She says, "There. Now fuck off, freak."

Craig stands there for a moment, not wanting to move, and Frankie sits there and asks, "What?"

Craig says, "I'm thinking about fucking you in the pussy."

Frankie shouts, "Out. Now! I can call Mom in here and she'll see you in here with me naked and I'll just tell her you barged in here while I was changing and you would be in so much trouble. Actually, that sounds good! Mom?"

Craig backs away and slips his cock back into his pants and says, "Ok, Ok, I'll leave you alone," and he opens the door and leaves, looking up and down the landing to see if their parent's were around, and he turns an reaches for the door handle, and, as he pulls the door shut, he teases, "For now," and Frankie throws her smartphone at the door as it shuts and lands on her floor with a thud.

Frankie flips up the lid on her laptop to the website still open, but logged out of her account, so she signs back in and sees her token balance in the corner of the screen, "4892 tokens," it reads. So, she might be a regular model on here, if she makes that much every other day, she's made for the rest of her career.

With her sex drive, Frankie could be a cam model superstar!