Camgirl Vigilantism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

She didn't need to tell him twice. She probably didn't need to tell him once, not with how inviting her sodden pussy was on its own. John was on Barbara in an instant, fumbling to get his cock into position -- fumbling to get the right angle. Letting out a feminine growl of utter impatience, Barbara reached back and grabbed his long shaft, pressing his cock's crown right against her entrance. Her lucky fan didn't need any more help after that, pumping his hips in and sliding right into her snug snatch. "Fuck," she groaned out, long and husky, her face turning forward again. "That's-- fuck, that's good." Barbara knew that she had a tiny pussy compared to most women, but for her, that just made big dicks all the better. She was more than warmed up and wet enough to take John's incredible cock. As he thrust deeper into her, she curled her fingers and clawed desperately at the sheets beneath her, her words lost in favor of a wanton moan.

How long had it been since she was stretched out like this? Even half like this? Too long. As John grunted and began to pull back to begin thrusting, Barbara reflexively gave chase, her hips pressing back after him, giving a dexterous and instinctive roll to push and stir him around her slick cunt. Her moans were already becoming soft, keening whines. "Come on," she begged him breathlessly. "Fuck me hard and fast, John. Don't-- don't do this slowly. I want your cum in me."

Her lucky fan paused, then slammed his way into her very depths, his rough thrust jolting Barbara's body forward and making her gasp out. "Fuck, yes!" she cried out, aware she was panting like a bitch in heat -- aware that the control she thought she had over this situation when she entered John's apartment was all but eroded. He gave Barbara exactly what she wanted, reaching out to grab a handful of her thick red hair and jerk it back, pulling her head back and making her crane her neck.

She howled her approval just before she screamed her pleasure, the pressure in her pent-up cunt building quickly and hitting its crescendo in no time at all. "John!" she cried out as he pumped away into her pussy as it began to spasm wildly with the sheer power of her orgasm. Her finger tore at the sheets beneath them. "JOHN!" It wasn't even his real name, but she couldn't remember what that was -- hell, her peak hit her with enough force that she could barely remember who she was. Barbara's body trembled in spastic starts and fits, the arms holding her up giving out, leaving her face down and ass up, her lover's cock an anchor keeping her hips up.

One orgasm bled into another for Barbara, and then another, and John kept fucking her. He kept pulling her hair; he started slapping her ass, each powerful blow of his hand making her gasp out with increasing shrillness. He mastered her body in a way no virgin should have been able to, all while barely managing to hold on himself, pounding her perfect pussy like a man possessed. The cam girl and her lucky fan both sheened with sweat, highlighting every aspect of her perfect nubile body and his more average one, her long red hair going wild.

At some point, Barbara's normally secure cowl slipped off entirely, built to survive rigorous activity but nothing to this scale. Neither lover noticed it in the moment, and it was another stroke of John's ridiculous luck that prevented Barbara's secret identity from being revealed to the eight hundred thousand people watching the show live. As he finally began to near his own orgasm, his fingers slid down and pushed her head into the bedding on impulse. The chat went wild, half of them wanting him to pull her unmasked face up and reveal it to the world, while the other half argued for respecting Batgirl's privacy -- they felt if she was putting out content this good, she deserved it.

Growling his satisfaction, John gave one final thrust into Barbara's incredibly tight pussy and let loose the ropes of war, shot after shot of his cum pouring right into her womb and coating the slick and twitching walls of her cunt with his baby batter. Near senseless and unmasked, the wet splashing sensation inside Barbara's cunt pushed her into her final orgasm. Barely able to think, she didn't even begin to try keeping track of how many she had. They were all wildly powerful and bled into one another. This last one was weaker, and more memorable for it -- a soft twitch and a gasp of her exhausted body that finally marked the end of her evening.

Barbara's world dimmed and faded away as she passed out on John's bed altogether, her original plan of fucking him hard, fast and putting him away wet all but forgotten. She was planning on resuming her stream afterwards with his load left in her cunt, but that was off the menu now. Barbara slept, and John slept with her, equally tired as he pulled out of her and sank to the bed beside her. After an hour of the pair laying around limply, the cam shut itself down.

They had an awkward conversation in the morning, and a much more relaxed one that night. A week later, Barbara hired him to scrape the hideous popcorn off her ceiling -- and two weeks later he was living with her, and not just to capstone each of her streams with a fuck. John was an exceptionally lucky fan, but he could never muster up the courage to remind her that his name wasn't actually John.

niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers