Camgirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the talk of financial matters they had an enjoyable evening and to Anna's relief David had not made any suggestions or made any demands from either her or Bernadette, he hadn't even dropped any hints regarding a price for his discretion.

A few days later Bernadette got home to find David measuring the bedrooms. He explained that he was aware that the partition wall between her room and the room her two sisters shared was only a flimsy affair and not in any way sound proof, he intended to do something about that. Over the following weekend she stayed at Anna's as David more or less rebuilt the wall, she wasn't sure exactly what he did but the end result was a very much improved sound barrier between the rooms, and importantly, a new solid lockable bedroom door. David had explained the work to Carol by saying that Bernadette was old enough to need some 'proper privacy'. To Bernadette he explained that she could now use her own room for camming, she just needed to be sensible about it. He had also paid for their internet service to be upgraded to much higher speed.

Of course what David hadn't thought about was his daughter's feelings about him watching her broadcasts. Even when she was broadcasting from Anna's she was constantly aware that her dad could very well be watching, and she still hadn't really come to terms with that.

The first time she went online from home was difficult. David had provided her with the means, but not the psychological ease, she was incredibly nervous, much more so than even the first time she'd ever cammed. Was that someone at the door? Were her sisters trying to listen through the wall? It was all nonsense of course, both her parents and siblings were all safely asleep, still, it did bother her. Thinking that David might have got up and logged on also affected her, was he downstairs, watching? It wasn't easy.

Everything changed one Saturday night. The two girls were invited to a party on the university campus, and after a good few drinks made their way back to Anna's apartment.

They logged on to Bernadette's chat room and Anna said straight out that "If a certain David is watching please let us know!".

It didn't take long before the reply came that David was indeed watching. Anna was pretty drunk and Bernadette not far behind her as they began their usual chatting preliminaries.

Bernadette was nervous, knowing for a fact that her father was watching wasn't doing anything for her confidence. Not so Anna, Anna much more than Bernadette was a natural born exhibitionist and was very soon into her stride. Surprisingly, she started her chatting by openly stating that both she and Bernadette knew that Bernadette's father was looking in this evening but would remain silent and most definitely would not be chatting or tipping! That in itself started the conversation with their viewers, the tips started coming in very quickly, lots of people wanting to interact with David, who did not respond.

When the show changed its focus from chatting to sex however Anna upped the ante. As she and Bernadette began kissing and touching each other she talked directly to David.

"Do you like this David, do you like what you're seeing?"

As the touching became more intimate so did the questions. "Are you jacking off yet David, are you jacking off watching me frig your daughter?"

The tips were coming in in larger quantities and faster than ever, many of them with accompanying suggestions for sexual actions, almost certainly aimed at pushing David into breaking his silence. He maintained his silence however, saying nothing. He nearly broke however when Bernadette, facing the camera had her legs pulled up and open, giving every viewer a very close up view of her open vagina as Anna licked her and sucked on her clit. "This is just for you David, I'm licking your daughter's cunt just for you!"

Bernadette couldn't help herself as she orgasmed over and over again, knowing her dad was watching suddenly became a huge turn on and she surprised even herself by how that began to affect her mood. When Anna whispered to her that it was now her turn she knew exactly what to do.

Starting at Anna's breasts Bernadette began kissing and licking her way around her friend's body. As she kissed her way down Anna's luscious body she talked to her father, it was easy, he wasn't really there, he was only present in her imagination! With Anna on her back, her open legs facing the camera, Bernadette used first a huge dildo, then her hand (only four fingers allowed) before using her tongue to bring her to a huge squirting orgasm, all the time talking to her dad, asking if he wished it was him and not her doing it.

It was the biggest most profitable show they had ever done, and what they realized afterwards was that no one actually knew for real if David was watching or not, it had just been accepted, and had generated a huge response.

Bernadette's nervousness returned next morning as she made her way home, how had her dad reacted to the show? Had they gone too far? It hadn't been her idea to aim the conversation and comments at her father, she would never have even thought of doing something like that. The two girls had had a discussion after their broadcast ended, Anna had surprised Bernie with her comments at David but Bernie had soon realized how well that was working out, the possibility that one of the girls own fathers was watching had seemed to excite the other viewers into tipping at an unprecedented rate, she hadn't realized that people thought that way.

Talking with David later that day she had her answer. It was fine, he found it a great turn on and suggested that she use the possibility of his watching as part of her shows in future, even if she knew he definitely wasn't. The possibility of him watching seemed to excite other viewers into tipping better, so she couldn't lose!

So that's the way it goes now, sometimes David watches, not that often, but he does when he can. When he does, Anna and Bernadette announce the fact, and when he doesn't... Well, sometimes they pretend!

So Bernadette found that the thing she feared most wasn't so bad after all. The person she feared would be most against her on-line activities turned out to be her strongest supporter. I wish all you girls had the same understanding parents, in this and other aspects of your lives.

12