Camila

Story Info
Leon fucks his Goddaughter after an argument.
3.4k words
4.39
14.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to give a huge thank you to avarramarie for her kindness and helping me edit this story.

@avarramarie, you are a true gem, thanks again.

_______________

I groaned, flipping through the pages filled with notes, realizing that I didn't have enough information to complete my 5 page essay that was due in 3 days.

I stuffed my face in a pillow and screamed. With a sigh, I sat up and pulled the laptop onto my bare thighs. College was a pain in the ass sometimes, it was only the first week in and I had five different assignments. On the bright side, I only had one more year to go. It would really be a huge accomplishment to finish with a degree at 19, I finished high school at sixteen.

I was lucky to have parents that paid all expenses for school, so I didn't have to worry about student loans. Well a parent... kind of. Both my biological mother and father died when I was 11. They both were the only child, but they did have one mutual friend that they had known for years, Leon, my godfather.

He took me into his home with him and his bitchy girlfriend. She didn't like me much, or at all really. They would often get into fights about Leon taking care of me. She was just jealous to be honest and I didn't make it any better by rubbing it into her face. What can I say, the woman irks me.

I pulled an all nighter and ended up finishing 3/4 of the assignment, but I was exhausted. I rolled off my bed with a groan, sliding my feet in my fuzzy panda slippers I lazily plodded down the stairs.

Reaching the last step I could already hear Jasmine moaning to Leon.

"She's 18 and not in your blood family! For fuck's sake, you guys aren't related at all! You've taken care of her, you paid your dues to her parents. Put her out, I want her out!" She slammed her hands on the counter shouting at Leon over the island who sat there sipping his tea with fingers to his temple.

"Good morning to you too Jazzy," I hummed walking over to the coffee machine. She scoffed at my sarcastic greeting.

"So rude." I mocked with a smile in my eyes. "Good morning Leon."

He smiled gently then placed a kiss on my temple that had Jazzy-pooh fuming.

"I'm going to get ready for work."

As he left the kitchen, Jasmine rounded the island.

"Listen here you little bitch! I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work! Walking around here with your little dresses and oversized Tees! Newsflash, no one wants a bitch with thick thighs and an ass that bounces into everything! No one wants a blob!" She damn near screamed in my face.

"If no one wants a blob then why are you worried?" I asked sipping my coffee. As impossible as it is, she turned three times redder.

"You can't take Leon away from me you whore! Your parents must be so proud, watching you whore yourself around!" That was it for me.

"You know what Jasmine? I've done nothing to you since I moved here, but you choose to be a bitch. No one is trying to take him away from you. I've never tried to get with Leon but why should I be continuously accused of something I've never done? Might as well do it since you've drilled the thought into my head!" I stood up, towering a few inches over her.

"I wasn't trying to before, but now that I am going to take him away from you, I just want to let you know that there is nothing you could do." I said close to her ear.

"Now I'm going to have Leon any day, any time, anywhere, however I want and all you could do is watch and listen to him stuff his stiff cock in my throat." I taunted her with a smile before sitting and picking up my coffee once again as Leon entered.

"Gotta get my lunch." He sighed, walking behind me to the fridge.

"Leon, can you rub my back. I slept badly and it hurts." I whined, rubbing the spot right above my ass.

"Sure, tell me where." He came over and started rubbing circles in the spot I identified. I let out a small moan while eyeing Jazzy across the counter.

Jasmine lost it. "Really Leon, can't you see what this whore is doing! She's all over you. Is that how your mother raised you? To be a whore!?"

"What is wrong with you!" Leon shouted.

"l'm tired of listen to you put your insecurities on her. She's 18 and you're 38, for fuck's sake you're older than me. Act like a fucking adult. All you do is bitch about what she's getting, when you're a grown ass woman that lives here rent free. You don't have a job, house, car, money or education to call your own. I give you everything without a complaint!" His deep voice bellowed through the room bouncing off the continuous silence.

He sighed." Pack your stuff and I want you out of here when I get back."

"Leon!" She shouted desperately.

"I can help you pack," I piped up. Leon's hand that was still on my side tightened.

"Stop it Camilla." He grunted. "Anything you leave behind will go in the trash and if you're still here by the time I get back, I will have the police extract you. Do not take anything that is not yours or damage anything. Am I clear?"

"But Leon!" She cried.

"Am I clear?" He thundered and she replied with a watery yes.

"Camilla, you either stay in your room and out of her way, or you leave the house for the day and I will be watching both of you." With that he left with a slam of the door.

Jasmine crumpled to the floor crying and I headed up to my room with a roll of my eyes.

I spent the rest of the day in my room finishing my assignment. Jasmine left around 4pm with a final kick to my door screaming, 'you whore' at the top of her lungs. Good riddance.

After I finished my assignment, I showered and headed downstairs to watch tv in an oversized tee. I quickly got bored and changed the channel to the R rated channels and got comfortable.

My hands slid their way up my thighs, brushing over my mound and stomach where my fingers circled my nipple. My sensitive nipples grew taut from the sensation. My breathing picked up and my hips started to wiggle watching the girl on the screen getting her ass fucked while a girl was eating her pussy.

Just as my fingers made their way to my clit, making circles, I heard a car door slam.

I scrambled, changing the channel to Nick and sitting up sipping from my water bottle on the table. Leon walked in without a glance in my direction, heading directly up stairs.

I sighed laying down on the couch. Now not only was I sexually frustrated, but Leon was mad at me and it wasn't even my fault.

A few minutes later Leon came and sat down with a sigh lifting my head onto his lap, his big hands resting on my back. I stayed silent, pretending to be taken with the show but being distracted with his hands running up and down my back.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, still facing away from him.

"Are you?" He grumbled tangling his hands into my curly hair, massaging my scalp.

"Yes, I didn't mean to come in between you guys." Although I did not like Jasmine I was being honest, well partially.

"Then why did you say it?"

"S-say what Leon?"

"Don't fuck with me Camilla," He growled, now gripping my hair at my nape.

"I don't know what you're talking about," as much as I tried to keep a steady voice, I couldn't hide the slight shake.

"Really Camilla, you don't remember saying you can have me any day, anytime?" He seethed "Or did you forget the part where you said I'll stuff my cock in your mouth Camilla?"

"I-I- You're hurting me." I whimper, reaching my hands up to my head. I've never seen him this angry, eyebrows furrowed, veins raised on his arms and teeth mashed together. For whatever reason it sent a shiver down my spine making my already wet pussy gush.

"I have cameras Camilla or did you forget that? I see and hear everything, even when you sit on this same couch and play with your pretty pussy." He flipped the bottom of my tee over my ass then rained his big palm on my ass with stinging slaps.

"You like to play games Camilla?" He questioned with two slaps to my ass cheeks, shoving my head into his jeans with the hand gripping my head.

My ass was humming and glowing with heat. I was positive his hands left welted prints on my ass that would definitely leave bruises in pretty purple and blue.

"No Leon, it wasn't even my fault," I sobbed into his jeans, hands gripping the material.

He grunted and continued spanking my ass grumbling.

"I'm sorry!" I cried.

He palmed my ass in his hands, squeezing and pulling them apart letting them bounce back in place.

"Get on your knees," He grunted.

Still crying, I slid off the couch and landed on my knees, my ass glowing with heat.

"Open!" He ordered, placing his thumb on my lips.

I silently opened my mouth, tears still streaming down my face.

"You're going to have to do better than that," he grunted while pulling off his pants letting his cock pop free.

It was beautiful for lack of a better word. His cock was rigid but smooth with a slight curve upward. The light reflected off his fat mushroom head that was oozing pre-cum down his hard chocolate shaft. Pink and brown never looked so good.

"I said open Camilla!" He gripped my neck, pressing his cock between my open lips forcing me to drop my jaw to accommodate him. My hands gripped his thighs as he slid his cock passed my lips and over my tongue.

I couldn't help the instinct reaction to roll my tongue on his shaft as he touched the back of my throat and holding there watching my body contract as I gagged around his cock making spit gather on the sides of my lips.

"This what you wanted right?" He asked through gritted teeth as he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth. Strings of spit were attached to his cock, stretching the farther he pulled away.

I inched closer in between his legs, allowing him to guide his cock into my mouth with his hand behind my head. I greedily opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out as he guided his cock in my mouth. At this point, I was mesmerized and my only goal in life was catering to this cock in my mouth.

I wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and cupped his balls in the other. Following the lead of his hand behind my head I started bobbing my head on his cock. Closing my eyes I scooted forward and placed both hands on his thighs and forced my head forward to take the rest of his cock.

"Fuck, take that cock down your throat," he groaned using his hand to push my head forward.

I moaned around his cock, swallowing to take his cock farther. Opening my eyes I could see that I only had a few inches left, pushing forward, my nose now buried in his pubic hair. He stared down at me moaning, holding me in this position.

"Look at you on your knees with your pretty lips wrapped around my cock." He moaned.

I pulled his cock out with a wet pop, licking the length of his cock making sure to run the tip of my tongue over the veins on his cock. I reached forward and rolled his heavy balls in my hands. I kissed the head of his cock then wrapped my tongue around the head of his cock sucking just the tip, running both hands up and down his cock.

I wanted to stay here forever. His cock was thick and heavy, and he had the fattest cock head I had ever seen much less felt. My nipples were rock hard and my pussy was clenching on itself. I could feel the dampness spreading to my ass. Removing my hands from his balls, I brought them down to my nipples rolling them between my fingers, twisting and pinching them.

Seeing this, he brought both hands to my head then started to fuck my face. The sounds coming from my throat were uncontrollable, spit gathered around my mouth and dripped down my tee, soaking the material. It was wet against my nipples making me moan around his slick cock.

He tilted my head back to look up at him as he split my jaw open, he grunted, fucking my face deeper. My nose being shoved into his wet pubic hair and his balls hitting my chin.

"You gonna swallow my cum like a good girl, right?" He asked, making me nod my head around him. He groaned as the muscles in his legs contracted and with a few more thrusts he froze and unloaded his cum down my throat with a moan. I closed my eyes and swallowed his tangy but slightly sweet and salty cum.

"Take off your clothes!" He ordered, pulling his semi-hard cock from my mouth. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and pulled my shirt over my head. He nodded to the couch and had me sit with my legs pulled back to my chest. He was knelt on the ground staring at my wet pussy that blossomed as I pulled my legs back.

"Look how wet you are." He moaned, as he ran his thumb around my clit sending an excited shiver down my spine.

"I'm gonna eat this pussy and you're gonna cum all over my face." He grunted and pulled me forward to the edge of the couch.

He dipped his head between my thighs, letting his rough tongue run from my fuck hole to my clit. He licked me again, this time pointing his tongue as he circled my clit. He wrapped his lips around my clit in a vacuum seal. Spitting, letting the hot material pool around my clit and sucking it up taking my clit between his lips. I couldn't describe the feeling even if I wanted to.

"Leon!" I whimpered, bracing my hands on the couch, helplessly watching him devour my pussy.

He hummed around my clit making me throw my head back. He then went back to licking up and down my slit. He made a scoop with his tongue and stuck it inside my opening, tongue fucking me. At this point I was dripping and grinding my pussy in his face.

"You taste so fucking good." He pulled back, mouth glistening and reached for my nipples, twisting and tugging them.

"Leon please!" I begged, hips still grinding.

"Please what?" He taunted as he flicked my clit.

"I wanna cum, make me cum!" I begged. He leaned forward, wrapping his hand around my neck kissing me.

Sucking my lips in his mouth, running his teeth against it all while running his fingers over my clit. My tongue clashed with his, sucking it into my mouth while grinding my clit into his hands.

He trailed a finger to my dripping entrance pushing in, making me moan into his mouth. Curling his finger he started swirling it inside of me, rubbing inside me then pushed a second finger into me.

"You wanna cum baby?" He asked kissing down my neck, finger fucking my pussy now.

"Yes, fuck yes!" I moaned. He bit my nipple making me yelp. Using his thumb and index he held my puffy lips open then bent his head, furiously flicking his tongue on my clit, scissoring his fingers inside of me.

I raked my fingers through his hair, pushing and pulling his head on my clit, my face contorted in pleasure.

He slipped a third finger inside of me, fighting to keep them straight in a row. He curled his middle finger inside me, leaving the others straight then started sliding his hands in and out of me building speed.

"Oh God! Leon!" I moaned, my legs started shaking, belly visibly contracting. "Leon, I'm gonna cum"

"Uhh, cum on my face baby!" He groaned finger fucking me faster.

I moaned, reaching up with my free hand squeezing my tits, hips arching up as I came. He kept sucking on my clit, curling all fingers, forcing my orgasm to build.

With a scream, I came, squeezing his fingers to a halt, liquid gushing around his hands and face. I no longer had control over my body as I continued cumming, hearing him groan 'oh fuck'

He sat on the couch, grabbing me by my hips and placing me on his lap playing with my nipples until I came down from my high.

"You good?" He asked, still rolling my nipples. I nodded, rocking on his slick thighs. He lifted me by the hips to hover over his cock, it's head purple, veins angry. I lowered myself on his cock, feeling it part my puffy lips.

"Oh god" I whimpered, feeling him stretch my pussy open. I only made it 1/3 of the way before sliding off then coming back down. As I was pushing down he started thrusting his cock up into my pussy.

After a few more tries, I was fully seated on his lap stuffed to the max, rolling my hips on his cock.

"Fuck me!" I moaned, pressing my lips against his.

He grabbed me by hips, lifting me up and slamming me back onto his lap. I grabbed onto his shoulders and started bouncing on his cock, meeting his thrust. I was a moaning blubbering mess on his cock, feeling my pussy contract on itself as he withdrew and stretch almost painfully as he filled me back up. "I'm so full!" I cried.

He placed his head in my neck, sucking, biting, licking his way to my breast. I leaned back and placed my hands on his knees behind me, bouncing on his big cock as he sucked on my nipples, leaving bruises on my breast.

"Look at you creaming on my cock, such a little cock whore!" He grunted. He pulled me off his cock with a wet 'shlop.'

"Grab your ankles!" He ordered as he got up and pushed my knees to my neck. He placed a foot on the couch, angling his cock.

I watched as his cream covered cock disappeared into my pussy. He quickly built up speed thrusting in and out of me, fucking me into oblivion.

"Look at you taking all my cock like a pro." He grunted picking me up and fucking me hard.

I wrapped my legs and arms around him, holding myself up as he uses my ass for leverage, fucking me standing up.

"Fuck me Leon. Stretch my pussy!" I moan gripping his hair.

"Such a little slut begging me to fuck your little pussy." He groaned fucking me harder.

"Good baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum all over your big fucking cock. Fuck me!" I scream as I came hard, squirting all over his cock and thighs. Spraying my pussy juice all over his lower stomach and thighs, every time he pounded into me. There was a puddle on the ground from the liquid that ran down his legs.

"MMM yeah, look at you cumming all over my cock like a little slut. You're gonna take my cum inside your little pussy!" He grunted pulling my body away from him then roughly tearing through me while I moaned and cried.

He continued fucking me, thrusting, getting sloppy, grunting and groaning as he came inside of me.

"Fill my pussy. Fuck, cum in me Leon!" I begged holding on for dear life. My legs numb.

"UGH!" He groaned as he came, hot squirts of cum coating my insides.

He sat on the couch, holding me to him. His cum sliding out of me and plopping onto his lap as he pulled his cock out.

He pulled me by the neck, sucking my tongue into his mouth. I was sore all over, but happy.

"Go to bed." He pulled away from me and walked to his room leaving me there on the couch.