Camilla Ch. 068

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see that," he said, then his fingers gently poked against her anal orifice and opened it. She giggled her approval.

"Do you like anal sex, sir?"

"I've never tried it, but I'd love to."

She turned around, rubbed her breasts against his face, and sat on his lap, this time facing him. He continued fingering her asshole, and she looked in his eyes, always grinning. "Would you like to have sex with me tonight?" 'Kitty' asked.

"You're a dream come true, aren't you?" he asked. Camilla giggled at this. Of course I'd love to; now, normally strippers suggest they're willing to have sex with a customer just to suck more money out of him." His finger gently pushed its way inside her asshole.

"That's true," she said, perfectly content to let him finger-fuck her ass. "But I'm not gonna suck money out of your wallet. To prove I'm on the level, I'm gonna suck something else." She slowly unzipped his fly. "How would you like me to perform fellatio on you, right now?" She put her hand in his underpants and grabbed his cock. She knelt down between his legs and undid the button on his pants.

"I'd love that," he groaned. His cock came out of his underwear with an upward-swinging rebound against the top elastic. Her head eye-level with his cock, she gleefully gasped with her eyes and mouth agape at the gloriously large phallus before her.

"Sir, it's beautiful," she said, almost crying with lecherous joy. Looking up in his eyes with a lewd smile, she kissed and licked his knob, at the dick-hole. Then she put his cock a third of the way inside her mouth and wrapped her wet lips tightly around it. Her tongue tickled the underside as she sucked. Her eyes were always locked on his as his shaft went in and out of her mouth.

He looked down at his cock-sucker with a mixture of delight and disbelief. How did I get so lucky? he wondered.

Her tongue curled into a U around his bulging corpus spongiosum, tightly hugging it. Her hand played with his balls. As she looked up at him, her eyes solicitously asked his, "Is my mouth pleasing you, my lord and master?" His answers were all yeses, in loud grunts.

Feeling his ejaculation approaching, she went up and down on his cock faster and faster. Her tongue vibrated quickly against the underside of his cock, just under the knob. Finally, he blew his load right when she was deep-throating him, and she gulped down every drop of his jizz. When his penis was completely limp and spent, she still had it in her mouth, and she never took her eyes off of his. She then pulled her head back, released his penis, and reached for her purse. She took out a small bottle of mouthwash and gurgled it, then spit it out in the sink by the toilet. He did up his pants, and she went back to put on her outfit.

"Did you enjoy that, sir?" she asked.

"Of course," he said. "You're a virtuoso. What shall we do now?"

"Take me to dinner, then take me to bed."

*********************

They were in Giovanni's within the next fifteen minutes.

"This is a nice place," Lawson said. "And it's open 24 hours: how convenient."

"Yeah," Camilla said. "I come here often with my Dad."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's such a sweet man. I love him so much."

"You're Daddy's little girl, aren't you?"

"I sure am. He's the best."

"How so?"

"When I was a child, I was really skinny and plain-looking."

"How could that be?"

"Oh, I was, believe me."

"Well, however you looked back then, you sure blossomed."

"Thanks. Daddy promised me I would."

"He was right."

"Anyway, when I was in kindergarten and grade school, the other kids were so mean to me: they used to call me 'skinny, ugly skull and bones'. They'd chant it at me over and over during recess until I cried." She almost choked up then.

"Kids are so cruel," Lawson said.

"My daddy was the opposite. I came home from school one day bawling my eyes out after hearing an especially nasty attack from those kids. In the living room, he took me in his arms and had me sit on his lap on his chair. He held me close and rocked me gently back and forth. The kind words he said made all the pain go away, like magic." Now she was smiling in what looked like a religious ecstasy.

"What did he say to you?"

"He said, 'Camilla, you couldn't be ugly if you laboured at it night and day. Your baby blue eyes prove it. If you screwed or twisted your face in some absurd way, it would still be the cutest, most adorable face ever. Don't listen to those kids at school: they're the ugly ducklings, not you, and they don't know anything. When you grow up, however, you'll be the most beautiful swan in the pond. Every male Leda will worship you, and you'll break their hearts, for none of them will ever be worthy of you."

"He said all that?" Lawson asked.

"Yeah," Camilla said. "I have a photographic memory, so I can remember things like that perfectly. Of course, that was such a sweet, healing speech, how could I ever forget it? I never knew what he meant by 'Leda' till I started reading the textbook for my mythology course. Now that I know, I can appreciate all the more what he really meant, and how poetically he said it." Again, that eerily rapt look in her eyes came back. "His name's Agape, you know? That's Greek for 'love'. My Daddy's so magical."

The look in her eyes, and what it was implying about her feelings for Agape, began to trouble Dr. Lawson; so he tried to change the subject. "You're magical, too, Camilla," he said. "Your body sure put a spell on me."

"And where did I get my beautiful body from?" she asked. "My daddy, of course--genetically, I mean."

"And what about your mother?"

"Well, yeah, I guess I got a few things from her, too." Her smile quickly turned into a brief frown that troubled Lawson as much as her previous ecstatic talk about her father, an ecstasy that just as quickly returned. "I have Daddy's blond hair and blue eyes. I like to think I got my brains from him, too."

"Like Athena from Zeus, eh?"

"Yeah!" she said enthusiastically.

"I'm starting to get jealous," he said. "You seem to like your father so much, there's no room for any other men."

"Oh, no, sir. I'm sorry. You're hot, too."

Looking at her incredulously, he asked, "I'm hot, too?"

Embarrassed by her slip, she then said, "I mean, I like you, too, but in a different way. W-with him, i-it's innocent love, of course; but with you, it's pure lust." Her expression now changed from ecstatic love to a smile of appetite. "When you lecture, do you know what I do at my desk?"

"What's that?"

"I masturbate." She quickly looked around, hoping no one else in the restaurant heard her.

"I'm flattered," he said. "But I hope you still listen in class. Remember what I said: my course isn't for cheap thrills."

"Oh, I know," she assured him. "I remember what you said about Aphrodite today."

"Really?"

"Sappho wanted the goddess to come down from heaven to earth on her chariot, and be Sappho's ally."

"Very good," he said.

"But I wanna be your ally tonight."

*******************

After dinner, they went to his apartment. As soon as they went into his bedroom, he sat on the bed, still with his clothes on, while she stood by the side of the bed, and swayed her hips in a sinuous dance as she slowly unzipped her outfit. He was about to take off his shirt, but she put her hand on his hands.

"Leave your clothes on, sir," she said. "I wanna be the only naked one. CMNF, you know?"

"But how will we fuck?" he asked.

"We'll unzip your pants and whip it out when the time is right. For now, just look at my body, please." She pulled down the outfit, revealing her tits a second time to him, then pulled it down to her feet. She pulled her feet, still with the high heels on, through the leg holes, and brought her shaved crotch up to his face. He put his hands on her ass, squeezed her buttocks, and started licking her wet pussy. He opened her buttocks wide and fingered her asshole.

Then she turned around, spread her legs wide open, and bent over. He buried his face between her buttocks and started licking her asshole. She moaned and fingered her twat. He opened her asshole wide and slid his tongue as far in as he could, about a centimetre. It was perfectly clean, and his tongue got to know every wrinkle.

After a minute of this tonguing and fingering, they got on the bed, her leaving her shoes on. She got on all fours, and he went behind her, getting ready for some doggy-style. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out.

"Thanks for leaving your heels on," he said as he aimed his cock at her vaginal orifice. "They're a fetish of mine."

"My pleasure," she said. He began sliding his cock inside. "Oh!"

"Unh!" he grunted as his cock bored its way in a few inches deeper. "That is...so tight!" He was now in three quarters of the way.

"That is...so big!" she said of his cock, which was now all the way in, poking at her A-spot. "Ah!"

He was thrusting aggressively, his knob giving her A-spot most loving punches. After half a dozen jabs, she came her first gushing. Her whistle register screams were piercing his ears.

"Holy shit!" he panted. "You're a...wet one, aren't you?"

"Sorry. Oh!"

"That's OK," he said as he continued fucking her. "I kind of...like it."

"I'll sleep...in the...wet spot...if you like. Ah!" She came again.

"No...I'll sleep in it...gladly." A lake of come to rival the one on Josiah's crotch was forming.

"Wanna fuck...my ass?"

"Yeah," he said, pulling his dick out of her cunt. He got her come on his hand and put his finger in her ass, smearing the cooze all over her rectal walls. Then he aimed his cock at her asshole, and pushed the knob against it.

"Push it in, sir," she said, looking back at him. "Push it in." He slid it in a third of the way. "Oh!"

"That...feels incredible," he grunted as his cock went in an inch further. "The tightest...of tight. Unh!"

He went all the way in, and started pumping. She loved how the bigness of his manhood occupied her whole anal tunnel, stretching it and stimulating it. He looked down at her ass, adoring how pretty her anal lips looked as they embraced his cock.

"I'm going...to come soon," he moaned.

"Pull it out," she said with a gleefully shaky, high-pitched voice. "Please."

"OK." He pulled it out, and she turned around. He stood up on the bed, and she was kneeling before him.

Pointing his dick at her face, she jerked him off briefly before he blew his load. He shot his first spray on her nose; she squealed and giggled. His second blast hit her right eye; she screamed and winced in delight. The third shot hit her lips, the fourth, her left cheek, and the last, her chin. Looking up at him and grinning, she asked, "Do you like the way I look, sir?"

"The prettiest facial ever," he panted. She giggled. His come dripped off her nose, lips, and chin, and onto the bed.

"When I come to class, sir," she said, the come on her lips spraying on the bed as she spoke, "what do you want me to wear?"

"That grey outfit," he said as he lay down on the bed, happy to be bathed in her come. "Always."

"How about if I buy different coloured outfits, you know, for variety."

"Sure." He lay in the wet spot, licking her come off the sheets, and soon went to sleep.

"He's got Nigrovum in him now," she whispered to herself. "I'll have to watch out for him, too." She set up the psychic barriers for all the usual people, now including Lawson; then she prayed to God again, for extra protection for everyone. With all this recent praying, she figured she'd be safe on Saturday night.

********************

She returned home late Saturday morning. That afternoon, she read a private message from Marcel on Facebook. He said he would come to Toronto on the following Saturday.

Thrilled to read this, she replied that he should meet her in Club Ritz, where she would give him free lap-dances. She included the strip joint's address.

After sending the private message, she said, "Good. And that's one more distraction from Daddy. With all these cocks to satisfy me, I should have nothing to fear tonight, or any night when I party with him."

********************

That night, before Father Josiah arrived at Agape's house, Camilla gave her father, already wearing black pants, a black dress shirt from the just cleaned clothes she'd washed for him. He wore the black shirt over his white undershirt, leaving the top button undone.

Perfect, she thought as she looked at how he was dressed. Then Josiah arrived, in his priest's clothes as promised.

"Am I looking in a mirror?" the blond-haired, blue-eyed priest said to Agape as he opened the front door.

"Sure seems that way," Agape said. "Come on in. Camilla, could you fix a drink for Father Josiah?"

"Gladly," she said. "What would you like to drink, Father?"

"Whiskey on the rocks, please?" Josiah said.

"Sure," she said, then she went into the kitchen as the men went into the living room and sat down. She broke an ecstasy pill in half and dropped each half in Josiah's whiskey and in Agape's glass of bourbon. Then she took the drinks into the living room and gave them to the men.

After that, she got a beer for herself and went into her father's study. There, she called Candice on her cell-phone. "Come on over, Can," she said. "I put the E in their drinks. Don't forget to use Nigrovum to make your hair black."

"I will," Candice said. "Be there in a half hour." She put some ketamine in her purse.

"OK," Camilla said. "Bye." She ended the call and put her phone away. Then she dropped a half pill of ecstasy and washed it down with a gulp of beer. Strangely not at all worried by the implications of how similarly the men looked, she went back into the living room and joined them.

The timing of black-haired Candice's arrival, a half hour later as promised, was perfect, for the ecstasy was now beginning to take effect. Camilla gave her a beer and offered her the other half of her ecstasy pill, but Candice had already dropped a whole pill just before leaving her apartment. Candice put on some techno music.

Concerned that Josiah, even when under the influence of the E, would be much more inhibited about sex in Agape's house, Camilla told Candice to wait until later before getting on top of Agape. Since the men were now peaking on the ecstasy, and the girls were starting to feel it, too, Camilla got more drinks for everyone to make sure Josiah would be too wasted to know what was happening. Actually, Camilla was getting too wasted to know what she was doing.

Indeed, Josiah had gotten much more drunk than he'd originally intended, but he was feeling too good to care.

"Father," Camilla said to him. "Come with me. I want to show you my father's study." She took him by the hand and led him out of the living room.

Now Candice had Agape all to herself in the living room. She turned up the music to drown out the squeals of sex soon to come. She took her ketamine out of her purse and chopped some lines for both of them on the coffee table.

"Wanna do a line of K, Mr. Mennon?" she asked him.

"Yeah, sure," he said. "What the hell." They each snorted their lines.

She then took him by the hands and made him get off the couch. He lay on the floor, knowing what to expect. Then she took off her slinky black dress: lacking underwear, she was now naked. She got on top of him and unzipped his pants. Using Nigrovum to get him hard, she pulled out his cock and fed it inside her wet pussy.

In the study, Camilla gently pushed Josiah on a couch by one of her father's bookshelves. She slowly danced in front of him, unzipped her jean shorts, and pulled them off. Since she, like Candice, wasn't wearing any underwear, she'd revealed her shaved pussy. Too drunk and disoriented to resist, Josiah just sat there and stared, not even sure of what he was seeing.

Still swaying her hips from side to side, Camilla pulled off her T-shirt, revealing her breasts with a wiggle. Visualizing a hard-on in his black pants, the visualization soon came true. She undid his pants, pulled out his cock, and sat on it. Indeed, because of the music, neither man could hear the squeals and screams of their female lovers in the separate rooms, but the girls, knowing what was going on, could hear themselves loud and clear.

After having already fucked for some time, the ketamine was now beginning to take effect on both Candice and Agape. In his stupor, Agape imagined he was making love to Carrie again, even though Candice hadn't used Nigrovum to disguise her face. He was so wasted, he never noticed anyway. The hallucinogenic effect of the K made Nigrovum superfluous.

Camilla, now peaking on the ecstasy as much as Josiah was, would soon come. She got up, taking his cock out of her pussy, and sat on his face. Using Nigrovum to make him open his mouth wide, she fingered her clitoris over it and came in his mouth. Too wasted to know he was eating something he'd consider abominable had he been sober, he gluttonously drank it up as if it were cake icing. Only a little trickled down the side of his face. Then she went down on his cock and began sucking him off.

Having come twice while riding on Agape, Candice looked down at him, seeing only a blur. In his black shirt and white undershirt, he looked rather like Father Josiah. Still, she was too stoned to care who she was fucking.

Josiah came in Camilla's mouth; she swallowed every drop. She got up and went back into the living room, totally forgetting about her clothes. Josiah's penis was still hanging out of his pants, too, for he lay on the sofa, his head swimming on the ecstasy. He was truly bouncing off the walls, totally unaware of his indecency.

When Candice saw Camilla approach her and Agape, she, still bouncing on his cock, said in a shaking voice, "Wanna do some K, Camil?"

"Yeah, sure, what the hell," Camilla said in a slurred voice. On the coffee table, a line was waiting for her nose to snort it up.

After snorting the K, Camilla sat and watched Candice continue to fuck Agape. In her wasted state, Camilla could only envy the pleasure her friend was enjoying. Camilla lay down on the floor, trying to see her father's cock as it went in and out of Candice's soaking pussy. Then she went over to Candice and played with her tits. Candice, still bouncing on Agape's cock, took Camilla's head in her left arm and softly kissed her on the forehead.

Finally, after coming again, Candice decided to take a break. She got off Agape and went to the washroom to pee. Like Josiah, Agape's cock was still hanging out of his pants; it was still hard, too, for he never came when Candice was on top of him.

Now Camilla was alone in the living room with Agape, and the ketamine was starting to take effect on her. As extremely stoned as she was, she had no inhibitions at all: she just saw her father's beautiful phallus pointing up.

Candice left the washroom and, on her way back to the living room, heard Father Josiah mumbling incoherently in the study. She opened the door and walked in. He was a blur to her: all she could make out was black clothes and a bit of white showing just under his neck--very similar to how Agape was dressed.

"Mr. Mennon?" she asked. "Is that you?" She was also a total blur to Josiah: he couldn't even make out her naked anatomy.

"Cami--la?" he asked in slurs, the first two syllables loud, and the third to soft for Candice to hear. It sounded to her as if he'd said, "Carrie?" Assuming he was Agape, she used Nigrovum to give him another erection, then climbed on top of him.

Because of the hallucinogenic qualities of her ketamine high, as well as her blurred vision, Camilla imagined she was with Father Josiah instead of her actual father. She focused her eyes on that rock-hard cock, though, and knew she wanted it. She squatted over it and slowly came down, her moist pussy getting closer and closer to the up-pointed tip.