Camilla's Valentine's Day Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,071 Followers

"Mom," Chandra said, "Carol and I will let the night nurse go."

"Okay, dear! I'll be along shortly."

Chandra and Carol stopped in the path in the woods leading to the Patel house.

"That was so hot with your brother feeling us up and us playing with his cock!"

Carol pushed Chandra against a tree, cupped her ass, and passionately French kissed her.

"We'd better stop," Chandra said, "what if someone catches us?"

"If it's my brother, I got dibs on him fucking me first!"

***

Camilla walked over and shook her husband, and Frank awoke. "Come on, Cowboys! The party is over, and the saloon is closing."

Thirty minutes later, the Krones were gone, and Larry stumbled to bed. Suska and Derek sat at the bar, with Camilla still acting as bartender.

"Great party, Camilla!" Suska held up her brandy snifter containing the golden-hued bhang liqueur.

"And it looks like the bhang was a hit."

"Thank you! What do you think, Derek?"

"This stuff is like an aphrodisiac. It gets you going."

"How would you know that, " Suska asked, leaning into Derek. "You've drunk this before?"

"Mom and I drank some the other night when I got home."

"That doesn't explain why you said it was an aphrodisiac." Suska took a swallow, and a light went on in her head. "Unless you two got high and did something naughty."

"Suska, that is outrageus! You've had enough!"

The color rose on Camilla's face, and she felt warm.

"You're both blushing! Come on! Dish the dirt! What have you guys been up to?"

"Let me walk you home," Derek offered, trying to change the subject.

"I don't need an escort! I'm just 100 yards across the yard. But why won't you guys fess up?"

"There's nothing to fess up to," Camilla said.

Camilla had a sinking feeling in the pit of her belly. Suska was like a terrier when she took hold of something. She would figuratively shake it until it surrendered.

Suska was high and horny; otherwise, she would have never done what she did. She stood on her tiptoes, wrapped her arms around Derek's neck, and gave him a passionate tongue-filled kiss.

Startled, Derek gripped her waist, intending to push her away. Then he glanced over Suska's head at his mother. She raptly stared at them with her hand rubbing her sex through her costume. He realized but didn't understand that his mother was enjoying watching them.

Sober, he might still have pushed Suska away. High on the potent liqueur and with the tacit approval of his mother, he returned the Indian woman's kiss, forcing his tongue into her mouth as he cupped her ass and pulled her to him.

Suska moaned into his mouth as his hands pushed her panties aside, squeezing and separating her ass cheeks. She felt herself be lifted and sat on the barstool. In a moment of prescience, she realized what was going to happen. At 56 years old, she would experience her first cock other than her husband's.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw Camilla move from behind the bar and stand beside them. She reached down, took her son's cock in her hand, and positioned it at Suska's entrance.

"Fuck her, baby! Fuck her good!"

Camilla placed her hand at her son's back and pushed

Suska screamed as his massive tool split the butterfly lips of her cunt and sank into her creaming tunnel. The initial pain was almost unbearable, causing her to try to shrink away. Derek wouldn't let her. He held tight to her hips and pumped his dick slowly into her hole, lubricating and opening her up.

"Relax, Suska! Just relax!"

Derek pumped slowly into the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. It was a struggle not to cum.

"Do you like it, Suska," Camilla whispered, " do you like the feel of my son's cock?"

Camilla had her arm around Derek's waist, watching his shaft pump in and out of Suska. She was fascinated at how her cunt lips withdrew and flared as her son pumped in and out of Suska's tight hole.

Suska tried to speak, to beg Derek to stop. The pain was almost unbearable. Only an unintelligible gurgle came out.

"Here, let me help!" Camilla kissed her son, then reached between them and rubbed Suska's clitoris. It was larger than she recalled from their make-out session in the pool but just as sensitive.

"Oh fuck," Suska finally screamed, reacting to her clit being rubbed. Her hips slowly thrust, meeting Derek's strokes, and her pussy lubricated. A creamy foam covered her pussy and Derek's shaft

"It's good, isn't it?"

Camilla stepped over and pulled off her girlfriend's top, exposing her big jugs. She leaned down, took a nipple in her teeth, and gently pulled on it while stroking Suska's clit.

Suska exploded, spewing a clear thick stream of pussy juice that splashed off Derek and finished by dribbling on Camilla's hand.

"I think she likes, momma," Derek said, his back undulated as he quickened the pace. "You like my cock, don't you, Suska?"

Suska looked from Camilla to Derek, too stunned to speak. The pain was nearly gone, and she felt this incredible fullness.

"Say it, girlfriend! Say I like you fucking me!"

Camilla took her other nipple in her mouth and nipped at it, causing Suska to flinch.

"yes! Yes! I love it! Don't stop!" Suska's hips began to pump, matching Derek's thrust.

She felt a sensation like electricity coursing through her body. She felt an overwhelming urge to push. It was the same urge she got when she gave birth to her daughter, but it was different. She opened her mouth to warn Derek and Camilla but was too late. She orgasmed explosively again, spewing her essence over Derek as her pussy clamped down.

"Aww Fuck! Fuck!"

Her body flopped about as though she were having a seizure while her cunt spewed a seemingly endless stream of cum

Derek arched his back and pumped hard to keep his dick in her spasming pussy. Her pussy tightened so much that it forced him to cum, filling Suska's pussy to overflowing

Spent, Derek leaned forward, resting his forehead on Suska's. He felt two hands gently pulling him back.

"Move, baby," Camilla said.

She pushed him onto a barstool and knelt between her friend's spread legs.

Camilla smiled at the mess her son left her to clean up. His and Suska's cum dribbled from her pussy onto the stool and from there to the floor. She rested her hands on Suska's thighs and buried her face in the Indian woman's twat

The taste was as incredible as she had always imagined!

Derek sat on the stool with his cock dangling and his costume matted to his body by sweat and cum. He watched his mother clean his cum from Suska's pussy. Suska was purring and holding Camilla's head between her legs.

Derek stood, gripped his mother's hips, and pulled her up.

"Don't stop eating her! I want to fuck you while you do!

He positioned his semi-hard cock at his mother's hole and effortlessly slid in. It was a homecoming! He had exited this pussy years before, and now he was back in it.

"OH shit!" Camilla groaned

She pumped back against her son's cock, realizing one fantasy. She knew there would be many more.

"Fuck, mommy, baby! Fuck her good!"

Suska knew this was the first of many times. As good as it felt having Camilla lick her, she couldn't wait until it was her turn to get fucked!

###

Schaka
Schaka
3,071 Followers