Camille's Dark Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the house she walked to her spacious bedroom, shut and locked the door, walked into her large bathroom, and looked at herself in the mirror. She was a wreck. Her eyes swollen from her sobbing and her hair a mess and then she turned slightly and lifted the hem of her tennis dress and started crying once more as she saw the many welts on her ass and legs. The few that broke the skin had already clotted over but the pain was still a reminder of the humiliation she had endured. Camille opened her medicine cabinet and pulled out a bottle of prescription pain pills she had left over from a root canal she had several months ago. She took one pill and put it in her mouth and chased it with a handful of water from the sink and the thought what the hell and swallowed a second pain pill and then washed her face.

Once back in her room, Camille took off her dress, put on a night shirt that came down to her knees, winced in pain when she tried to put on a pair of panties, pulled the panties off, and crawled into her king sized bed. She pulled the blankets over her small body and curled up to wait for the pain pills to take effect and started crying once more.

She thought she should call her daughter but what could she say? How could she explain to her sweet daughter what Alex had just done to her? She was humiliated enough and she did not want anyone to know what she allowed her son to do to her. She decided she would never tell Charlotte or anyone about what Alex had done to her. She would not even tell the priest at her next confession.

After his other left, Alex rubbed his hard cock through his pants. He never thought of having sex with his other before but seeing her squirm and hearing her cries and pleas as he whipped her with his belt on her great ass he soon started to think of her in a sexual manner. Alex thought how delightful it would be to have his own mother his sex slave and to use anyway he saw fit regardless how perverted it was. He grinned as he picked up her panties and spread them apart to expose the crotch area and brought them to his nose. He inhaled deeply and could smell the musky scent of her sweat form playing tennis under the hot humid air of Charleston. He enjoyed the smell and thought maybe he also caught a scent of her pussy.

Alex placed his mother's panties in one of his drawers and walked back into the den of the guest house. He picked up his phone and went through his contacts. He was very aroused, having his blow job interrupted and then seeing his mother's bare ass and her pussy, hearing her cry and beg as he whipped her he needed to get off. He could have contacted a number of girls on his contacts but decided on Janice. Alex loved women of almost all types a great deal, but he had a fetish for older women.

"Can you come back over and finish what we started?" He sent a text.

"Is your bitch of a mother still around?" The reply came back quickly.

"Won't have to worry about her ever again. I took care of that problem."

"LOL...did you kill her."

"HAHA...no but she will never be an issue again."

"Cool...be over in about ten minutes."

Alex put down his phone and smiled as he waited for Janice to come back over.

*****

Note: My first story so please make comments and let me know. I do intend on working on more if it very soon. I am enjoying writing it and warning...it may get very perverse and taboo but will meet the sites posting requirements. Thank you