Camp Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her arms around me and we hugged as she got her breath back. I wanted her more than anything right at that moment.

"Come on," she said. "I've always wanted to skinny dip".

I looked at the lake sceptically. It was going to be cold.

Laura already had her jeans off and I wasn't about to miss out on something. So I quickly stripped off my jeans. We both hesitated for a moment when it came to removing our underwear but they were soon off and we were finally naked. Laura took my hand in hers and pulled me towards the lake. Pebbles moving under our toes.

The cold water gave me a shock when it hit my skin. It was a cold mountain lake and my body was pumping out a lot of heat. Laura squealed and let go of my hand to run out further into the water. She dived under the surface and reappeared moments later, water streaming off her hair and running down over her body.

She brushed the hair out of her eyes and called out to me, "Come on!"

The lake was surrounded by forest. I knew we were alone, but I still hated cold water. I gingerly took a few steps into the water, feeling the pain of the cold creep up my thighs as it good deeper quickly. I hesitated. Then I noticed Laura playing with her nipples, looking straight at me. Cold water be damned. I dived in, feeling the biting sting.

I erupted from the water gasping for breath at the sudden pain. Laura was close now and she moved over to me, pulling me close again. She kissed me and I forgot about the cold.

We were up to our chests in water. Laura's hands were all over me. Pinching my nipples, playing with my ears, caressing my breasts, stroking my back and thighs. It was like she wanted to do everything all at once and couldn't decide which one first. I was loving it, but I needed more. When she touched my thigh again, I grabbed her hand and guided her fingers between my legs.

She moved slowly, finding her way. Her whole hand caressing me. Then two fingers found their mark and flicked from side to side. It felt amazing. The pent-up tension inside me was at dangerous levels. I moaned softly as her fingers worked their magic. My own fingers worked their way down her body. She moved her legs apart slightly to let me in. My fingers slipping inside her as I began mirroring what she was doing to me.

I had forgotten all about the cold. My body was burning hot with Laura's fingers on me. Her other hand alternately caressing my neck and back and pulling on my nipple. I could feel the tingling starting. I knew it wouldn't be long now. Her finger was darting in and out of my pussy, and moving over it with some urgency.

She kissed me again, her eyes remaining open this time. Our lips parted and I drowned in those beautiful eyes. I let go of all that tension in one moment. My orgasm had built into a perfect storm and it wrecked me, consuming me completely. I was vaguely aware that I was crying out and holding onto her as wave after wave swept over me. My legs gave out but Laura held me tight.

A few moments later, I was gasping for air, trying to find my feet, Laura's arms still around me holding me close, mine around her shoulders. The haze cleared and I found I was giggling. I couldn't stop. I was experiencing emotions I had never felt. Laura looked like all her birthdays had come at one. She couldn't stop grinning at me.

I broke the silence, "Oh my god!" Then I kissed her again.

"I wish we had time to do that again," she said.

I wondered what she meant, then realised it must be well past our curfew and we would probably have been missed by now. This sobering thought broke the spell and my thoughts turned to the very real possibility of getting caught naked in a lake with Laura.

"Come on, we need to go," she said, pulling me towards the shore.

I said nothing, but allowed her to lead the way. We crunched over the gravel, found our clothes and shivered as we hurriedly put them back on.

Only then did we stop again and look at each other. The full consequence of what we had done starting to sink in. We both started to speak at the same time and both stopped.

"I want to do that again... to be with you again," I managed to say.

"Me too," she said still grinning.

Now I recognised that look in her eyes. It's what I had just felt for her and I knew I probably had that look in my eyes now too.

The moon was higher now and the path was more obvious. We took one last look at the lake and turned back into the forest, side by side, headed for camp and certain trouble. But right at that moment, we didn't care. That moment was perfect.

12