Camp Counselors Ch. 01: Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd you know?" she asked.

"My escapee is Chip. I stopped him from feeling her up in the middle of the dance floor tonight. He mouthed off and I thought I had stomped on him sufficiently," I replied quietly. "Since I am out here looking for him, I obviously failed miserably."

"I'll spank you for your failure later," chuckled Lisa quietly. "Let's find them and make them regret they were born for dragging us out of bed like this. Chris Hemsworth and I were having such a wonderful time in my dream..."

"Any ideas where to look?" I asked, at a loss. I was also determined to ignore thoughts of her and Thor.

"I'm guessing one of the outer activity areas," mused Lisa. "Let's start with archery."

The artery field was a small clearing to the north of the camp, about a couple hundred yards into the woods. It was a pretty good guess, as there was a flat field of soft grass, and the area was shielded a little from camp by a low ridge. We slid up the pathway quietly, plotting various revenges, feasible and otherwise, as we walked.

I was pleased to see that Lisa understood the trick of staying unheard. Whispers are a terrible way to hide your voice when it is quiet. They actually carry farther than a regular voice in the quiet of the night. Simply talking quietly is much more stealthy. Whispers are for crowds or other areas with lots of background noise.

But the archery center was empty. We did a quick look around the perimeter, but Chip and Adele were not there. My eyes did a quick run around Lisa's perimeter as well. Like me, she had thrown on her counselor uniform, and damn, but looking at her made the whole fucking miserable situation better. I genuinely could not decide which was more spectacular, her ass or her rack. It was fortunate I was so overwhelmingly pissed at Chip, or I'd have embarrassed myself with how hard I'd have considered the question.

I shook my head and concentrated on finding our lost sheep.

"Where now?" Lisa shrugged.

"Campfire circle?" I asked.

"That's a hike, damnit," she replied, though she obviously thought it was our next best bet too.

"Not if we cut through the woods themselves," I said. "It's pretty close to here if you go directly, and the undergrowth between here and there is almost sparse enough. We could move pretty quietly.

"Lead on, MacDuff!" Lisa shrugged.

We were still fifty feet or so from the edge of the Campfire clearing when we knew we had guessed right this time. Soft noises of an unmistakeable nature were coming from ahead. I grimaced and raised my flashlight.

Lisa put a hand on my forearm and pulled me to a stop. "Wait," she murmured. "The least we can do is scare the shit out of them," she told me with a grin.

I answered with a grin of my own. There was really a fair amount of light from the Moon, and our teeth flashed at each other in the night.

We moved silently closer and stopped in the dark shade of a very large oak growing on the East edge of the clearing. Chip and Adele were sitting on one of the huge tree halves by the empty fire pit. They were kissing aggressively, if a little inexpertly. More to my alarm, Adele's shirt was already off, and she had apparently not bothered with a bra... for reasons other than convenience, I surmised.

Damn, she had a nice little rack on her. They were pert handfuls, surmounted by dark nipples large enough to make out in their erect state, even from where we hid. And they jiggled really enticingly when Chip pawed at them.

The two kids were moving fast! I started to move forward, but Lisa's hand shot out again, this time pressing against my belly to hold me back. I felt a fleeting thrill at her fingers pressing against my abdomen, so close to my... "Wait," she said, her voice even lower than before. "The best way to really discourage this is maximum embarrassment."

"He has his hands all over her naked tits," I replied. "They will be plenty embarrassed."

"Not as embarrassed as they will be if we barge in once she starts giving him a blowjob."

"It's a first date," I answered dryly. "That probably won't happen. He's already getting unreasonably lucky as it is."

"Trust me. That girl is going to stick his cock in her mouth any minute now," Lisa said, certainty clear on her lovely face, even in the murky darkness where we hid.

I should have barged in anyway. It was the responsible thing to do. But she was probably right, the more shame, the better. And besides, I was guiltily kind of enjoying checking out Adele getting felt up. The two of us crouched in the dark and watched. My breathing started getting a little shallow as Chip moved from pawing at Adele's tasty morsels to sucking on them. I thought I could hear Lisa's breaths getting shallower too. Interesting.

Then, As The Prophesy Foretold, Adele pulled free of Chip and knelt in the soft loam of the clearing. She tugged Chip's pants down and his long, but frankly narrow, erection popped free. I looked at Lisa in admiration of her foresight and she just winked, then went back to watching.

Adele caressed his cock a little uncertainly, then grabbed it and slid her lips over it fully. She didn't seem to be able to take more than a few inches of his length, but that was way more then enough for Chip. His moan carried through the night, and then he shushed himself. Adele licked his head, then started bobbing again.

"Okay, get ready," Lisa said. "On three."

On her count, we both stood, turned on our flashlights, and sprang forward.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "What the fuck is gong on here?"

"Adele," Lisa asked coldly, "do you have any idea where that pencil dick has been?"

The two sprang apart, and Chip curled up and groaned. He wasn't trying to cover himself, he was in pain. Adele must not have been careful with her teeth in her swift, surprised disengagement. It wasn't too bad though, fortunately, and the worm quickly went from holding his junk to hiding it. Adele shot to her feet, affording me one more glorious ogle before she clapped her arms over her tits.

"Jesus Christ!" groaned Chip angrily. "What the fuck, man?"

"You idiots know this is a crash and burn violation," growled Lisa quietly. It was not a question.

"Yeah," I added. "You two are lucky it was us who found you, and not some hard asses. Or worse... senior staff."

Both of them just glared at us, embarrassed, angry, and scared. Scared enough?

"Look, Chip," I grated out between clenched teeth, "where are your parents right now? Paris, right? How do you think they'd feel if they got a call from Carol telling them that you were being sent home two weeks early... oh yeah, and with no refund?" The douche finally grasped how big a disaster that would indeed be for him. Adele looked equally nonplussed. I exchanged a look with Lisa. "Look, the thing is, it was us who found you... without anyone else being involved in our search. We can hopefully keep this quiet. Now, the two of you head back to your bunks, stay away from each other the rest of the whole damned session, and do not tell a single soul about any part of this."

"Why?" asked Adele.

Lisa replied, "Because if you tell even one person, it will get out. We've both seen it back when we were campers ourselves. If it does get out, Casper and I will have to rat you out to Carol ourselves, otherwise we will also be in trouble. Not as much trouble as you, but trouble we don't want. Shut your holes and you better be in bed and hopefully asleep when we get back."

"Aren't you coming?" asked Adele, confused. To be honest, I was confused a little, too.

"We have to get our stories straight, in case this goes pear-shaped tomorrow morning," hissed Lisa angrily. "Now shoo... separately!"

With that, the two of them slunk off, Adele first, tugging her shirt back on in admittedly scenic fashion. The two of us stared after them, turning off our flashlights.

Then we started laughing hysterically. It was painful laughing that hard while having to keep quiet so those worms wouldn't hear us as they crawled back to their respective cabins. After a moment, Lisa braced herself against my shoulder as she doubled over. "Oh God, that was hilarious," she gasped.

"Oh yeah," I said quietly in reply, having a hard time catching my breath. "I gotta say... you called... it. I think they will behave themselves now."

We both chuckled just a little more, straightening up and grinning evilly at each other. We both took a deep breath and turned toward the path back from the circle. "But damnit, I'm still a little pissed," I grumbled. "They kind of still got away with it. I think I regret that we let that little shit Chip get even a partial blowjob."

"Eh," growled Lisa, waving it off. "I might perhaps have a few words with Adele about her technique, to be honest. That did not look to be shaping up as very good cock sucking..."

I nearly did a double take, then scoffed, "Oh, so you are some kind of world-class fellatio expert?"

Her eyes flashed mischievously at me, and she started walking back toward the cabins. "Wouldn't you like to know!" she shot back at me over her shoulder.

"Damned right I would," I muttered in reply, but not so quietly that she couldn't hear. To be honest, I was feeling stupid and reckless enough that I wanted her to hear. She spun around and I kept my right leg ready to swing up and block any possible kick to the balls with my thigh.

Her eyes were wide in surprise at my audacity and her mouth open. But I instantly detected an upward curl at the corners. Then she grimaced and struck a sort-of superhero pose, legs straight and wide, and arms akimbo. She looked me up and down for a moment. Then she went, "Humph. Let me see what you've got to work with."

"Huh?" I asked, intelligently.

"Drop your pants and let me see your equipment," she said with wildly exaggerated patience. "If it is anything like the rest of you, I bet it'll be worth sucking."

It was my turn to stare, open-mouthed. It felt like we stood there, facing each other for an hour, but I bet it was less than two seconds before I registered what was happening and realized it was an opportunity I had best not consider too long. My hands flew to my waist and grabbed my shorts and underwear as one, shucking them down to my ankles in a swift, and frankly embarrassingly eager, fashion.

My cock, which had been fully awake and interested since Adele's naked tits first hove into view, bounced upward when released, and swayed around, peeking out from under my t-shirt.

Lisa's eyebrows lifted at the sight, and she smiled a little again. "So, all your muscles are nicely toned... All right Tiger, this is your lucky night, because I am thoroughly in the mood after watching those two. Come here," she said, sitting daintily down on the end of one of the huge tree trunk benches.

I stepped out of my shorts and approached her, valiantly struggling to keep my pace to a predatory march instead of the desperate sprint my body was demanding. I stood before Lisa and she reached her hands up to grasp my manhood. Her left hand wrapped around the base of my shaft and her right index finger traced its way up the shaft and around the head, circling it over and over until I could not help but shiver. She chuckled and leaned forward, placing the lightest kiss on the front of my glans. I shivered again.

Her tongue slid from her mouth and slowly, so slowly, dragged up the underside of my cock, guiding the head to her lips and inside them. I instantly groaned. Her hand on the base of my shaft began a slow, relentless pulsing up and down while she suckled hard on my helmet, pulling it and the top inch or so of my shaft deeper between her lips, then shallower. The pace of her head's bobbing and her hand's stroking were deliberately out of synch in a way that just made the sensory blast even more delirious.

My hand went out of its own volition and caressed the strawberry blonde hair atop her head. In response, she tilted her head upward to stare into my eyes and she slid several more heroic inches of me deep into her mouth. Her mouth was rounded and clamped about my dick, but her smile was obvious in her eyes. Lisa wasn't just good at sucking cock, she clearly liked it!

A few more of those delicious, deep bobs, and she released my cock from her mouth, still grasping it tightly with her hand. She drew a deep breath and worked her jaw. I guess she was relaxing her throat. A normal, almost six-inch cock is more than a woman can take without it sliding down her throat, and I've got a fair bit more than that. Lisa waggled her eyebrows up at me, then bent her head and slid me back into her mouth again. And in. And in. She couldn't take me all, in the end, but my cock felt the incredible sensation of its head being trapped within her throat, her lips wrapping around my shaft way, way lower than I had ever experienced before.

My whole body quivered and I groaned another, wavering moan of ecstasy.

Lisa held me there, wiggling my cock in her throat for an amazingly long time, before I once more was slid free. She barely took time for a single gasp of air before she sucked me back in, her hand jerking me hard again. I moaned and rippled her hair some more as, rather than going back for more spelunking, she concentrated on her tongue punishing my glans.

"Oh Jesus," I gasped. "I hope you don't make a lot of noise when you come, Lisa."

She looked up at me and lifted her head to ask, "When I come?" She traced a fingertip just under the edge of my throbbing helmet.

"Yeah. When you come," I replied, watching in fascination as she caressed her own face and jawline with the head of my cock. "Because when you finish this, I am going to shove my face between these incredible legs of yours and pay you back... hard. I just hope you don't wake the camp."

Lisa shot to her feet with amazing grace, her hand never ceasing its relentless stroking, and kissed me deeply with her cock-flavored lips and tongue. "I like the way you think, Casper," she said huskily. She sank back to sit once more on the log. She spread her knees wide and grasped my naked ass, squeezing the cheeks and pulling me close to her. Both her hands left my ass and wrapped around my dick, massaging it in short strokes as she resumed licking the head in sweeping strokes of her tongue.

Then she ran my saliva-soaked head along her jawline once more as she looked up at me. "And suddenly I am hoping you are getting close, so I can have my turn!"

Getting close? Honestly, I didn't know how I'd held out this long. I just nodded my head spasmodically, and gritted out, "Oh yeah. Don't worry, I'll warn you when it's on the way."

"Don't bother," replied Lisa, between slurps on my schlong. "I actually like the surprise." She sucked hard on my tip for a moment, then began to jack me hard with just her left hand this time while her right fingertips began to tickle me right behind my balls. "And I am going to drink every fucking drop," she said firmly.

With that her lips wrapped firmly around me, and I felt her slobbering all over me, her tongue swirling around me inside her mouth.

Her fingers stroking the back of my scrotum were driving me wild, and I was utterly torn between wanting this experience to last forever, and wanting it to end Right. Fucking. Then.

And with that, Lisa began hum.

Nope. Could not hold off another second. My knees wobbled and I grunted uncontrollably as I felt hot spunk leaping up my canal, electrifying every nerve in the vicinity as I spurted over and over again into Lisa's gulping mouth. She made a soft gargling noise, but true to her boast, not a drop of what felt like a pretty amazing delivery escaped her lips.

When my flood abated, I stared down at her in amazement as Lisa worked her grip up my shaft, squeezing every last drop from it, sucking softly to capture every bit. At last, she released me from her mouth and smiled up at me. "So," she asked smugly, "was that 'world-class'?"

I pulled her up to her feet, cupped her chin, and kissed her now-salty lips. "Every last inch of you is world-class," I breathed against her mouth. "I have no idea how I am going to live up to that," I went on, my hands caressing her ass softly, "but I about to do my very grateful best!"

With that, even though my legs were still weak from her treatment of me, I tugged down on her shorts. They were so tight, they slid reluctantly off her hips and I had to push them all the way to her knees before they slid freely downward. She wore a white thong underneath. I stroked a hand down from between her t-shirt clad breasts, across her belly, and between her thighs. I stroked her sweetly and felt her shiver gratifyingly. Gently, I pressed Lisa down to lie back along the length of her bench and leaned over her. She bit her lower lip as I loomed above her and I smiled down at her hungrily. I grasped both sides of the thong's waistband and tugged downward. She helped by lifting her gorgeous ass off the wood until the underwear was free. I tugged it down and off of her.

She was a stunning sight beneath me, with her Camp Dickinger t-shirt too tight across her upthrusting tits, sneakers and calf-high athletic socks, and her naked, utterly clean-shaven pussy in between. She giggled as I lowered myself and she fought me as I tried to press her sensuously writhing thighs apart.

She didn't fight too hard, of course, and I was soon kneeling on the log between her feet, staring down at paradise. I leant down swiftly and dragged my tongue along the length of her labia, from back to front, just once. She shivered, and then moaned as I moved my lips' attention instead to the insides of her thighs, raining kisses all over the soft expanse of skin.

I grasped her hips in my hands and kneaded their firm, sleek curves, my grip growing stronger as my lips worked their way back closer to her crotch. I lifted her hips up as I reached it, making it easier for me to slide my tongue inside her. Her grunt of pleasure at my entrance was quiet but emphatic. She thrust her hips even higher up and toward me as I began to munch enthusiastically.

My lips worked against her labia, interspersed with probes from my tongue. As I developed a rhythm, I lowered her backside to the wood, following her down. My hands no longer supporting her, I slid them with hopefully agonizing slowness up the insides of her thighs. When I reached the top, I used my fingertips to gently spread her pussy lips apart, giving my tongue access to even greater depths. Lisa shivered in response and murmured quietly, but with gratifying tension in her voice, "Ohh! I like what you are doing."

To this point, I had avoided all but the most fleeting of brushes against her clit, but I sensed she was about ready. I lifted my tongue from deep inside her and circled her bud once, twice, three times, then clamped my lips upon it and absolutely tortured it with my tongue. Her back arched up and she gasped. Then she gurgled, unable to exhale, as if her breath was holding itself. She writhed against my face... and suddenly I felt shudders begin to rip through her body. I could not help but smile against her pussy as she thrashed on the log, an extra frisson of tension in her as she fought a clear urge to get loud.

Just as she began to relax her body, I attacker her clit with my tongue once more, and she bucked a final time, actually squealing a little, though still quietly. Her body froze for a moment, then she forcibly shoved my head away from her crotch, gasping hard. "Enough! God, do you want me to scream out loud?"

I sat up between her legs. "Honestly? Yeah... stupid though that is," I admitted. Then I shrugged, "I guess I'll just have to wait until we can find another opportunity."

At that, Lisa sighed, and swung one leg high up above my head and down the other side, allowing her turn a little sideways and sit up. Then she laid her hands gently on my shoulders and leaned forward to kiss me gently and briefly.