Camp Free Ch. 01 - The Arrival

Story Info
An erotic camp for high school seniors.
9.6k words
4.3
34.9k
53

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Amber_Embers for the edits.

I'm Quinn and I'm 18. When you think of an all-American girl, I'm probably what you think of. You could say I'm one of the popular girls at school. I'm about 5'8" with an athletic frame. My brown hair sits a few inches below my shoulders. My long legs helped me have a successful career as a cheerleader while in high school. In fact, I was named captain of the cheerleading squad.

I'm currently single, but I've had a couple boyfriends. I'm a good girl though, I was a virgin up until about a month ago when I chose to give it up to my (now ex-) boyfriend on prom night. So, I've only been with one person, and I can count the number of times I've had sex on (both) hands.

I'm on the home stretch of my senior year. The last month of senior year in high school is a struggle. Seniors are basically done. They've committed to whatever colleges they're going to go to. GPA doesn't really matter. We students are basically checked out.

This is why my school decided to pilot a new program. Rather than make us seniors attend classes during the last couple weeks of school, they were giving the seniors an option to do something outside of school. The school gave us a few options, and then made us sign up on the first day of second semester. The options were:

Make Up Classes - This was mostly for the "bad students" who failed a class or needed to boost their GPA.

Summer Classes at a Community College - No one wanted to do this, as the classes extended into the summer.

Camp Free (18+) - The brochure for this sounded ideal for a high school senior looking to coast through the last couple weeks of the school year. A summer camp type setting in the woods. A lake on the property. Living in cabins. Lots of hiking, swimming, games to play. Most importantly, there were no classes.

Life Skills - This was for seniors who were under 18, or didn't want to do one of the other options. This class taught basic life skills (cooking, paying bills, changing a light bulb, changing a tire, replacing a battery, etc) to seniors who were about to enter the real world.

Sitting in class the first day of second semester, I remember reading over the selection form. In my mind, there was no other choice, but Camp Free.

A couple weeks before we were to leave for Camp Free, the school had an assembly for all the students attending. It was mostly an information meeting. The what/when/where/how type stuff.

Principal Gonzalez went over the agenda:

-We would be leaving on Monday, May 6th on buses chartered by Camp Free. It was about a 4 hour drive out to the camp. The buses were leaving at 7:30am, and would be arriving at Camp Free around 11:30am.

-We would have lunch once we arrived at Camp Free, and then would get our cabin assignments and settle in for the afternoon.

-We would be returning Monday, May 20th. Buses would depart Camp Free after lunch, around 1pm, and arrive back at school around 5pm.

Graduation would be Friday, May 24th.

Principal Gonzalez also explained that there would be no school staff at the camp. This got a big reaction from the room of 40 seniors.

A man and women, who introduced themselves as Mr. Peters and Ms. Williams, addressed us next. They were the co-directors of the camp. They were your typical giddy camp directors. They laid out some expectations:

-Breakfast and dinner would be eaten together as a group. Lunch depended on whatever activity you were doing that day.

-Breakfast was at 8am

-Dinner was at 5pm

-After dinner there would be a group activity, and then we would need to return to our cabins for the rest of the night no later than 9pm.

-They said since most activities were outdoors, bring lots and lots of sunscreen. To quote them "you can't bring too much sun screen"

-They said that there were laundry facilities on site, so we didn't need to bring a lot of clothes.

-Showers would be group showers in your cabins.

-There were 5 cabins, so there would be about 8 students in one cabin.

-There would be no cell phones allowed. Phones would be collected when we arrived, and we wouldn't get them back until we left on the bus to return home. --There would be no phone calls, so we would be totally disconnected for 2 weeks.

-They also assured us that there were phones at the camp, in case of emergency. -The point of Camp Free was to be free.

Finally, the co-directors explained that Camp Free was a progressive place. That all of us students would need to come in with an open mind. The first rule was to treat each other with respect. No insults. No name calling. Absolutely no physical violence.

Next they passed out forms. Most were typical stuff. Medical releases. Emergency contacts. There was a release that had some odd language, about how attendees promise to be fully committed to the Camp Free program.

**Monday, May 6th**

I woke up this morning and showered. Knowing it was going to be my last private shower for a couple weeks, I took my time. I shaved my legs, shaved my pussy, shaved my armpits. After I got out of the shower and dried off, I didn't spend a lot of time on my makeup. I was about to drive to an outdoors camp, so I figured I didn't need to do much in the way of makeup.

After I was ready, I got dressed in a pair of short athletic shorts, a tank top, and a light sweater. I went through the stuff I'd packed over the weekend. I figured having a week's worth of clothes was plenty. I packed a bunch of bikinis, a few cotton thongs, a few lacy cheeky panties, a couple sports bras, a handful of regular bras, a pair of sweatpants, a bunch of shorts, a bunch of tank tops, a bunch of t-shirts, a short skirt, a blouse, and a dress. The last few items were just in case they were needed. I also packed my makeup, toothbrush, tooth paste, a bar of soap, shampoo, conditioner, some tampons, and some snacks.

After going through my bag, I grabbed a pillow off my bed and threw it on top of my bag. I was ready.

I lugged my stuff down stairs and greeted my mom and dad, who were eating breakfast in the dining room. "Hi mom! Hi dad! Good morning!" I said as I walked into the room.

"Hi sweetie" my dad said, reading the paper.

"Are you all ready, honey?" My mom asked.

"Pretty sure. I just checked to make sure I have everything I need in my bag"

"Are you sure about this? Two weeks is a long time to be gone..." said my dad.

"I think so. I'm kind of nervous, but at the same time really looking forward to hanging out with my friends. It's kind of like starting summer a couple weeks early, you know?" I explained to my parents.

I ate a couple bites of toast, and drank a glass of orange juice before it was time to leave for school. My dad drove me to school, since none of us wanted to leave my car at the school parking lot for two weeks. When we got to school I gave my dad a big hug and said bye. I'd never been away from my parents for this long, so the butterflies were really strong when I got out of the car.

The bus was already pulled up to the school when I got out of my dad's car.

I joined the mob of students and their bags, nervously waiting to get on the bus and get this thing started.

"Oh my god! Hey Quinn!" My friend Lindsay said as she gave me a big hug.

"Hey, girl! Are you ready for this?" I asked.

"Heck yes I am. Two weeks away from school, hanging out by a lake? Let's get this thing started!" Lindsay shouted.

Lindsay had been my BFF since the 6th grade. She had perfect sun kissed skin. She had shoulder length brown hair. She was a little shorter than I was, at about 5'6", but I wish I had her boobs. I'd seen them a couple times in gym class over the years. While I wasn't into girls, her boobs could make me reconsider.

"QUINNNN!" I heard another voice shout. I turned around and saw Hailey running up to greet me. Hailey was another good friend of mine. She was about my height, with blonde hair that she usually kept up in a ponytail. Hailey was another cheerleader with Lindsay and I.

"Haileyyyyy!" I shouted with my arms open to give her a huge hug.

The three of us stood around for a few minutes, talking about all the things we were looking forward to.

"LISTEN UP!" A voice shouted from over by the buses. Everyone went silent and turned towards the voice.

Standing at the doorway to the bus was a man, maybe in his early to mid-twenties. He had black curly hair and you could tell that he was in great shape. He was wearing a black shirt with "Camp Free. Be Free" written across the chest.

"It's time to get on the bus and GET FREE!" The man shouted.

"The next two weeks are all about togetherness and getting to know each other. So here's what I want you to do. Find someone who is not your friend, someone you don't know that well, and buddy up. Leave your bags, we'll make sure they come with us. Then, GET-ON-THE-BUS!" The man explained.

We all shuffled around trying to find a buddy. I buddied up with a guy. I knew his name was Ryan, but otherwise I didn't know that much about him. We got in line together and waited to board the bus.

When we got on the bus the man who gave us instructions, gave both of us a purple card.

"Hang on to this, I'll explain more later, but it's super important. Welcome on board you two!" He said to everyone getting on the bus.

Ryan and I settled into our seats. We sat there awkwardly for a bit, while the rest of the group loaded onto the bus. Once everyone got on board and settled into their seats, the man stood at the front of the bus.

"Hi everyone. I'm Matt." He said.

"Hi Matt..." the bus said in return, excited that this was finally happening.

"I'm one of the counselors at Camp Free, and I'm excited to get to hang out with all of you for the next two weeks. So I handed you a colored card when you got on the bus. Don't lose that. That's going to be important once we get to Camp Free. I'm going to sit down and stop talking so we can get this thing on the road. So get to know your buddy and enjoy the ride!" Matt said as he took his seat at the front of the bus.

As we left the school parking lot I looked over at Ryan. "Ryan, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's right. I think you're Quinn?" He asked in return.

"Yup! That's me." I responded.

Ryan wasn't bad looking. He was a little on the bigger side. He was probably about 6'0, maybe 250-ish lbs. He had messy black hair that framed out his round face.

"So, what kind of things are you into?" I asked.

"Uh... I like playing video games." Ryan said nervously.

"Cool...."

I continued to try and force a conversation with Ryan. I didn't learn much about him. He'd never had a girlfriend. He was going to attend the same university as me next fall. Eventually we just sat there, occasionally talking about the weather, or things we were seeing outside of the bus.

We pulled into Camp Free around 11:30 am. The bus started to break out with lots of talking, as we started getting excited about getting off the bus.

When the bus came to a stop, Matt stood up and addressed the bus again.

"Alright! We are at Camp Free!" He shouted.

The bus erupted in cheers.

"I know you're all excited to get things going, but I need to talk about a few things first. One, we're going to go eat lunch in the cafeteria right now" Matt said, pointing to a building in front of the bus.

"While we're eating lunch we're going to unload your bags. When you're done with lunch, I want you to come back here, grab your bags and then go stand on one of the color squares that match the color I gave you when you got on the bus." Matt continued to explain.

"Everyone have any questions?" Matt asked pausing to see if anyone spoke up.

"Alright then, let's get off this bus and get some food!" He said, turning around and stepping off the bus.

The 40 seniors made their way off the bus and into the cafeteria. When we got inside there were long tables setup with a family style meal setup.

The meal was grilled chicken, salad, and corn. Nothing amazing, but it tasted pretty good to a bunch of starving teenagers. Everyone got through lunch in a hurry as they were excited to get to their cabins, and see who they were going to be staying with for the next two weeks.

After I finished I headed outside. Lindsay caught up with me on my walk back to the bus.

"Soooo... how was your bus ride?" Lindsay asked.

"It was okay. Ryan didn't talk much so we just kind of watched the scenery pass by outside" I responded.

"Yeah, it didn't look like you two were saying much. I think these color cards are how they're assigning cabins" Lindsay said, showing me the yellow card in her hand.

"I hope not. I was hoping we would end up in the same cabin" I said disappointed.

"It's okay. I think Chloe got purple." Lindsay said, trying to console me.

Chloe was another cheerleader. She was about 5'6" with a slender body, and a face with a really defined jawline. She wore her blonde hair in different ways - from pigtails to ponytails to buns. Chloe's chest was not well endowed. I would say she was probably the smallest on the squad.

"Well, at least I'll know someone" I said to Lindsay.

"Yeah. Plus, it's not like we're going to be spending a lot of time in our cabins." Lindsay said, trying to put a positive spin on things.

We got to the bags, which were nicely lined up next to the bus.

I grabbed my bag and stood on a purple square. Eventually Ryan made his way down and he stood next to me. That was weird. Maybe Lindsay was wrong. If these are supposed to be cabin assignments, why would Ryan get the same color? I looked at the group and saw 8 total purple squares. The same number of people they said would be in each cabin.

"No way was this the cabin assignment." I thought to myself. I looked around at the other colors and saw that there were 8 each, a mix of boys and girls in each color. "They didn't say anything about mixed cabins... These can't be cabin assignments" I said to myself.

When everyone arrived, Matt was joined by 9 other counselors for a total of 5 women, and 5 men. They were all young and attractive. Early 20s with athletic builds.

"Okay, so does everyone still have that colored card I gave them when they got on the bus?" Matt asked.

Everyone nodded silently showing their cards. I wondered if other people were starting to wonder about cabin assignments.

"Great! I want you to take that card and attach it to your bag." Matt continued.

Everyone then attached their tag to their bag.

"Alright, great!" Matt said and then looked at the rest of the counselors. The counselors then split up with one man and one woman per color. Matt joined our group.

"These are going to be your cabin counselors. If you have any issues, any concerns, whatever, feel free to talk to us and we'll try to accommodate you the best we can" Matt said.

"Wait. What? Our cabin counselors?" I thought to myself. I, like most of the other seniors, looked around at the other people in my color. 4 girls, 4, guys. My stomach sank.

"Alright, leave your bags, they'll be dropped off at the cabins later once we check to make sure you don't have anything you shouldn't have. For now, we're heading out to our cabins!" Matt said and the 5 cabins started to head in different directions.

I looked around for Lindsay and Hailey. Both had similar expressions on their faces. They were straight faced and wide eyed. Like me, they seemed confused as to what was happening.

It was about a 2-3 minute walk to our cabin. The door was the same color purple as the tag we were given getting on the bus. Matt opened the door and walked in, followed by our female counselor and then us 8 seniors.

The cabin was what you would expect. Wood paneling on the walls, dark green wooden doors. The cabin was divided into a few areas. There was a common area when you first walked in. Along the back of the cabin were 5 doors that were closed. To the left of the common area was a little kitchenette with a fridge, sink, and microwave. To the right was a walkway that looked like a bathroom.

"GROUP SHOWERS!" I thought to myself. If we were going to do co-ed cabins, how would showers work?

When we got in Matt stopped by the door.

"Okay everyone! Let's all sit in a circle" Matt said pointing to 8 numbers on the floor arranged in a circle. Once the 8 of us took our positions, he and the female counselor stepped in the middle.

"First off, this is Amanda. Amanda has been a counselor here for several years. I think she's one of the best counselors here at Camp Free, so you guys really lucked out." Matt said, pointing his hand toward Amanda.

Amanda was probably 5'6 with a curvy body. She had bigger D cup breasts and brown hair with blonde highlights.

"Hi everyone!" Amanda said, waving at all of us. "Like Matt said, I've been here for a few years. Excited to be here to help you close out your senior year!" Amanda said softly, clapping her hands.

"I'm sure some of you are wondering why there are both boys and girls here in the cabin." Matt said.

"Here at Camp Free we want you to live free so that you can get to know each other, and yourselves" Amanda said.

"That's right, Amanda! And part of that is to break out of societal norms. The opposite gender doesn't need to be off limits! You're all about to embark on the next chapter of life, so we at Camp Free believe that it's important for you to explore, find yourself, find what you like." Matt continued.

"So let's talk about some more rules and logistics." Amanda said

"First, respect everyone. We're all equal here. Forget what it is you were doing back at school. Who cares if you were a jock, or a nerd, or a goth. None of that matters here" Matt said

"Second, we will have shower time twice a day. Once in the morning before breakfast. Then at night before dinner. We have one shower room in each cabin, but we'll go over those logistics later" Amanda said

"Third, you can eat with whoever you want for breakfast and lunch, but we will eat dinner together." Matt said

"Fourth, between breakfast and dinner you are free to do whatever you want. Sometimes we will have organized activities available, some days will be open days where you can hangout with your classmates in other cabins." Amanda said

"Fifth, after dinner there will be a group activity. Sundays this will be as an entire camp. The rest of the week will be with our cabin." Matt said

"Next let's talk about logistics," said Amanda. "We do shower as a group. That means everyone at the same time. Yes, that means you'll be seeing some of your cabin mates naked" Amanda said, covering her mouth in a joking way.

Everyone in the room looked around at each other stunned. When Amanda said this, my stomach sank.

"There are five bedrooms," Matt said, pointing to the five doors along the back of the room. "That means that there will be two of you in a room. Each girl will be assigned their own room, and a guy will be joining them in their room each night. In case you were wondering, yes, that does include Amanda and I as well" Matt continued explaining.

At this point I could have puked from my nerves. Not only was I going to be showering with my classmates, and these counselors, but I would be sharing a room with different guys? Ugh....

"You do not have to have sex, but if you choose to, we ask that both people are consenting. We are big believers in no means no. In addition, please use protection, we provide condoms in the kitchen, in each of the bedrooms, and in the bathroom. So there's no excuse not to use it." Amanda said.

Sex?! People were going to be having sex here? This is not how I imagined spending the last couple weeks of my senior year....

"Speaking of sex, this is a free use camp. Try not to get too attached to anyone. If you want to have sex with someone, just ask them. That being said, don't have sex unless all parties are consenting." Matt explained.