Camp Free Ch. 04 - Day 04 Pt. 01

Story Info
Quinn's night with David. Lindsay talks about her night away.
8.4k words
4.53
8.3k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thank you to Amber_Embers for editing this chapter***

I was on cloud nine as I stepped foot in my room. Matt had confessed that he found me attractive and then we shared a hug and a long kiss. All of that faded away once I realized David was in my room, laying on my bed.

David was laying on his back, his legs barely spread and his arms back behind his head. He looked so casual despite the likelihood we were going to be having sex soon. His 7" dick rested on his flat stomach, semi-erect. David would be the biggest cock I've had inside me to this point. IF we had sex.

"Hey. Everything alright?" David asked.

"Yeah. Yeah Everything is fine." I said with a smile, betraying how I was really feeling.

"So... what's up?" David asked.

I didn't know what to say. On one hand I was still horny from this afternoon. On the other hand, I didn't really feel like doing anything else with David. I guess part of me felt like I would be betraying Matt's feelings towards me.

How silly. Here I was concerned about betraying or hurting Matt while he's been running around the last three days hooking up with girl after girl.

"Well... Uh... Do you... I don't know. Honestly, I'm kind of tired. I imagine you are too?" I said, fumbling through my words.

"Yeah. I am pretty spent." David said, "But I don't want to leave you hanging either."

"Oh, how considerate..." I thought to myself.

"Well, I did give you a hand job earlier. How about you return the favor?" I asked.

"How so?" David asked.

"Eat me out?" I asked shyly, biting my bottom lip.

David shrugged, "Sure."

I laid on the bed and spread my legs, giving David full access to my pussy. I was soaking wet, and I could smell it as my legs were spread waiting for David.

He positioned himself between my legs, opened his mouth, and placed it over my clit. He proceeded to lick and flick my clit. It felt okay, but it was kind of underwhelming. I repeatedly felt his tongue flick over my clit, but the pace was so fast I wasn't progressing toward an orgasm.

"This is useless..." I thought to myself.

Figuring I had nothing else to lose, I grabbed the back of David's head and pulled it into my pussy. It didn't really do anything for me. I'd heard that some girls enjoy bigger dicks and David was above average in size. Maybe having sex with him would help give me an orgasm?

"Oh!" I shouted, trying to make him think I was enjoying it. "Oh Yes. Keep going!" I pretended to moan again.

Eventually I had convinced him that I was having an orgasm. I gently pulled David up by the head. When he reached my face I lifted my head up and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Got one more load in you?" I asked.

He smiled at me, waiting for whatever words came out of my mouth next.

"Want to have sex with me?" I asked.

David smiled and reached over to the bowl of condoms on the nightstand. He grabbed one, quickly took it out of the foil wrapper, and rolled it over his dick.

I gave him an inviting smile, all but giving him permission to penetrate my tight pussy with his dick. He positioned himself at my entrance and leaned down and kissed me.

When I felt him start to push his dick inside me, I broke our kiss.

"Wait... Wait..." I said nervously, "You just the third guy to have sex with me and you're definitely the biggest. Take it easy, okay?"

He kindly smiled at me and continued entering me. Even though David was just a little longer than Derek, his dick had more girth. I could feel him enter me and feel the walls of my pussy adjust to his length and girth.

"Mmm," I moaned when I felt the last of his dick enter me.

David slowly pulled out about half way and then thrust back inside me. I was still getting used to the size, but David figured I was already used to it and he started picking up his pace.

"Oh, fuck Quinn. You're so damn tight." I heard him grunt into my ear.

"Mhmm. Ugh... Slow down David." I begged.

He slowed down for a bit, but before long he had resumed his faster pace.

I closed my eyes and winced in pain as David continued thrusting his dick in and out of me.

"Oh Quinn..." David whispered in my ear.

"Oh David..." I whispered back, "Slow down, please."

"I don't know if I can. You feel so fucking good." he moaned.

David continued thrusting. In and out. In and out. Typically the boys I've been with don't last very long, but David was going like the Energizer Bunny. Eventually I hit my limit. I needed something to change.

Then David abruptly stopped and whispered "Get on top" and pulled out of me. The feeling of David pulling out was one of both relief and emptiness. Relief that the relentless pounding was over. Emptiness because he filled me up so well.

David laid back on the bed, catching his breath. I straddled his hips, grabbed his dick and guided him inside me. At least with me being on top I could control the pace and depth of David's dick thrusting inside me.

I started slowly going up and down on David's dick. I hadn't been on top very often so the first few strokes were kind of awkward, but I eventually got the hang of it. After a while sex was actually starting to feel pretty good. I could feel myself building towards the orgasm I was so desperate for.

My guess is that David had cum multiple times earlier in the day, so he was going to take a while to cum this time.

"This is perfect..." I thought to myself. "This gives me the time to reach orgasm."

I continued finding the right rhythm and motion for riding David's dick. I started to really get into it. My hands were resting on his muscular chest. His 7" dick was buried inside me.

"Oh yeah, David!" I shouted the first time I felt the head of his dick brush against my g-spot.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

I continued riding him and feeling the orgasm build deep inside my pussy. This was going to be it. This was going to be the time I came.

Then I felt David's large hands grab ahold of my hips. He began lifting me up and down faster, disrupting the rhythm I had and instantly ruining my building orgasm.

"No, why did you do that?!" I shouted.

"I was getting so damn close!" I continued shouting in anger.

As David continued lifting me up and down on his dick my building orgasm gave way to the return of pain. David began thrusting deeper and harder and his hips were matching my thrusts.

"Oh Quinn, I'm.... Getting... Close..." He grunted "Uggghhhh" He said as he let go of my hips in frustration.

"I thought I was going to cum that time." He said flustered.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "It's okay. Just let me take over for a while."

I kissed his lips and began trying to find the rhythm that had worked so well for me a few moments earlier.

I hadn't quite found it yet when he lifted me off of him and said "I want to fuck you from behind".

He pushed me off of him and stood on his knees, waiting for me to bend over. I got on my hands and knees and raised my butt into the air, exposing my most private areas to David.

I felt David get between my legs from behind and place his dick at my entrance. He then grabbed my hips and thrust himself all the way inside me.

A moan escaped my lips. It was a moan mixed with pleasure and pain. Pleasure feeling him enter me, but pain from the speed at which he forced his dick inside me.

David pulled out most of the way. This time I could feed the underside of his dick rub against the g-spot.

Another moan escaped my lips.

David thrust himself back inside me as hard as he could.

After a few thrusts like this he began increasing his pace again. The pain returned and each time he thrust inside me I felt like he was splitting me open a little more.

I gave up on my hopes of finally having an orgasm. I lowered my front side closer to the bed, eventually resting the side of my face against the bedsheets. I felt David continue his frantic thrusting as I closed my eyes, surrendering to the fact that once again I was basically being used as a sex toy for one of my classmates.

I started to daydream about different things. I wondered what Matt was doing to Amanda right now. Was she actually reaching orgasm? Was Amanda sucking Matt's dick right now?

My daydreaming was eventually broken up by the feeling of David thrusting himself all the way inside me. I felt the same pulsing of his dick as I'd felt with both Alex and Derek. I again felt the condom warm up slightly inside me as David's cum filled the latex sleeve.

David eventually pulled out of my now sore pussy and plopped down on the bed. He pulled the condom off and tossed it in the trash. Then he laid back, took a deep breath and sighed in relief.

I laid next to him with my head on his chest and listened to David fall asleep. I had a much harder time sleeping after my encounter with Matt earlier in the night. I had so many thoughts running through my mind that I had a hard time falling asleep.

Did he really like me? Was this something that would continue after we left camp? Is tomorrow night my night with him?

When I did manage to fall asleep it wasn't long before I woke up and again and my mind would start racing again.

Around 6am I decided to wake up and go out to the commons. I had no desire to have sex with David again, so I wanted to be gone before he woke up hoping for more sex. I also just wanted some time alone where I could ponder things.

I walked out of my room. I grabbed a bottle of water from the minifridge in the kitchenette next to the commons. I then walked outside to a small porch area at the front of the cabin and sat down to watch the sunrise.

Camp Free sat up on a hill. It was surrounded by trees, which made it an extremely private place. Despite everyone roaming around naked, I never felt like someone could be spying on us. The main camp was also far from the fence that apparently surrounded the property, so it was easy to forget that you were even at a camp sometimes.

Sitting outside by myself was extremely peaceful and gave me some time to sort through all the thoughts racing through my head. It was Thursday and just a few days ago I arrived at this place. I remember on Monday my biggest concern was getting naked, and now my biggest concern was this counselor and when I was going to get to sleep with him and what would happen after we left.

In reality, the situation with Matt was crazy. I had such strong feelings for him, but I barely knew him! How did this even happen?

The sun had just risen past the top of the trees when I heard the Cabin door open.

"Hey there..." I heard a familiar voice call out.

I turned my head to see Matt sitting in the chair next to me.

"Hey!" I said, smiling at him.

"How'd you sleep last night?" he asked.

"Eh, not great. Just a lot on my mind." I replied, "How about you? How'd you sleep?"

"I slept alright. I like coming out here in the mornings and having a few moments alone before the day starts." Matt explained.

"Yeah. I totally understand. It's super beautiful out here." I said.

"So what's on your mind?" Matt asked.

I looked back at Matt and gave him a look. He smiled at me.

"Last night after dinner?" Matt asked.

"Yeah..." I said, smiling back.

"Yeah... Probably shouldn't have said some of that stuff..." Matt said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I probably said too much." he replied.

I sat there silently for a moment.

"Matt, I'll be honest..." I paused, "I have no idea why, but for some reason I have a huge crush on you."

Matt didn't say a word.

"It's not because I see you naked, or whatever, either. I just feel like every time we talk I feel a stronger connection to you." I said, desperately trying to break the silence.

Matt remained silent.

"Hello?" I asked, trying to get some kind of response out of Matt.

"We need to get everyone up soon. We need to talk more though. How about you come back here after breakfast? We'll finish up the work I need to do around the cabin and find a place to talk. Maybe we will go for a hike." Matt said, finally breaking his silence.

"Sure..." I said.

Matt got up and walked back inside the cabin. I followed behind him and took a seat in the commons.

Amanda walked out of her room and joined me in the commons.

"Wake up time, everyone!" Matt said. He then took a seat and the three of us made small talk for a few minutes while the first of the seniors left their rooms and joined us. After about 15 minutes everyone was in the commons.

"Alright, let's go take a shower and talk about yesterday." Amanda said as she stood up and led the way into the shower.

In the shower I was positioned between Matt and David. When I first stepped under the water I ran my hands all over my body. I started to wonder what Matt and I were going to do today. Was this when I was finally going to have sex with him? Then my hands ran over my pussy and I felt the stubble of my pubic hair starting to grow back.

"Oh no, I need to shave!" I thought to myself as panic suddenly washed over over.

I went to the cubby where my toiletry bag was and searched for a razor. I couldn't find one.

"Shoot. I think I forgot mine." I said to myself. I looked around the room trying to think of who would have an extra I could use.

David was showering next to me and his public hair was shaved, but I couldn't bring myself to ask him.

Next to David was Cindy. She had a thick bush. No way she would have one.

Then there was Ryan. He also had a thick patch of pubic hair around his dick. No way he had one.

Next to Ryan was Michelle, but her pubic hair was trimmed. She probably wouldn't have one.

Then stood Chris. He also shaved his pubic hair, but he was another guy. I couldn't bring myself to ask him.

Next to Chris was Chloe. She shaved her pubic hair into a landing strip. Maybe she had an extra one?

I walked over to Chloe and I felt like everyone was watching me like a hawk.

I whispered to Chloe "Hey, do you have an extra razor?"

"No, I'm sorry. I only packed one and I need to shave tonight." Chloe explained.

"Okay, no problem. Worth a shot." I said, disappointed.

When I turned around I saw that Amanda was also shaved. She was watching me with a grin, like she knew what I needed.

I silently mouthed "Razor" at Amanda and mimed me shaving my pussy.

Her smile grew and she waved me over.

"Here you go, sweetie. I keep extras with me just in case." Amanda said as she handed me a disposable razor.

I smile at Amanda and silently mouthed "Thank you". She nodded back, letting me know it wasn't a big deal.

I walked back to my spot. David now watched me intently as I stood there under the water with a razor in my hand.

I took some soap and rubbed it over my pussy and began shaving off the stubble that had started to form on my pubic mound.

"Okay, so let's go around the room this morning. Let's start off with what you did yesterday and then maybe tell us a little bit about how your night went." Matt explained to the room.

"Derek, why don't you go first?" Amanda said, looking over at the lanky teen.

"Uh... Yeah... I hung out with my friends and played card games." Derek explained.

"And who were you with last night?" Amanda asked.

"I was uh... was with Chloe." He said nervously.

"And...? Did anything happen?" Amanda asked, trying to pry more information out of the nervous teenager.

"Uh... She said she was pretty sore and tired. So we just made out and I got a blowjob out of it." Derek explained.

"Nice." Amanda said, "How about you Chloe?"

"Yeah, I had a lot of sex yesterday, so I was pretty sore and tired." Chloe explained.

"So what happened?" Amanda asked.

"Yesterday I went for a hike with Matt. It was nice to get out of the normal routine and see something different. He took me to a quiet pond and we had sex." Chloe explained.

"Now, I was here when you got back from your hike. What happened when you got back?" Amanda asked.

Chloe hesitated.

"Then when we got back, David was done helping you and Chris with chores. So Matt invited him to my room. Matt had sex with me again while I sucked David's dick." Chloe continued.

"I think there's still more to this story..." Matt said with a smile.

Chloe looked down nervously. Chloe's reputation since elementary school was that she was a good girl. She always got good grades. Every teacher loved her. She was very selective with who she dated, and even more selective about who she slept with.

The fact that Chloe just admitted to being with two guys at once was quite the revelation. So everyone waited anxiously to find out what she was so nervous about.

"Well... then... David and Matt switched. Chloe said in a voice that was barely louder than the sound of the shower, hoping no one else would hear her.

Everyone murmured in excitement. I looked over at David with raised eyebrows. He looked back at me, face blushing, and shrugged his shoulders.

"Everyone quiet down." Matt said and the room immediately stopped their side conversations, "Chloe had confessed to me on our hike that she was curious what having multiple partners would be like,"

Everyone looked over at Chloe in shock.

"I was just curious! It's not like I told him I wanted to do it ASAP!" Chloe said, quickly trying to clarify Matt's statement.

"When we got back, David and Chris had finished their punishment of helping clean the cabin. Amanda and I thought that we could give them some private instruction on how to pleasure a woman, and so I gave Chloe the opportunity." Matt explained.

The room fell silent as they processed the story of Matt and Chloe from yesterday afternoon.

Then Amanda broke the silence, "Chloe, thank you for sharing your story." she said, smiling at Chloe. "Chris. Your turn." she continued.

"Uhh... You all know that I helped clean the cabin. Then uhm... After we finished Amanda invited me into her room. She gave me some tips on how to make sure my partner was satisfied. Then that was it." Chris explained.

"That was it?" Amanda asked, "Michelle how do you feel about that?" she said jokingly.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. I'm just so nervous speaking in front of everyone." Chris explained, realizing his mistake.

"Uhh... yeah... Michelle was great." Chris said, sticking his thumbs up and smiling.

Everyone let out a laugh.

"Well, Michelle... Maybe you could give us more details?" Matt said.

"Uhhh.... I can try. My day was pretty uneventful compared to everyone else's apparently." she said, getting another laugh out of the room.

"So I was with Chris last night. Like everyone else has said about him - he was huge." Michelle said. "Not many people have a cock his size, so he was definitely my biggest. He said he had sex with Amanda a few times, so that he was pretty tired. He said it was going to take him a while to cum again." Michelle explained,

"So I blew him for a while. Got him nice and hard. Then we fucked. It hurt so bad at first. Like I didn't think it would ever stop hurting. Chris fucked me for a while. We did all kinds of different positions." she continued.

"After we had sex, we both crashed hard. Then Chris woke me up this morning, he went down on me, then we fucked again." She explained.

Michelle's explanation was a little more detailed, so the room was silent as she told her story. When I glanced around the room, I noticed that some of the guys were hard while the others were starting to get hard.

"Ryan. How was your day?" Amanda asked.

"It was good. I played cards with Derek and his friends. I stayed with Cindy last night. We had sex a couple times. Then we went to sleep." Ryan said shyly.

I could tell Amanda didn't want to pry too hard with him, so she moved on.

"Cindy. What about you?" Amanda asked.

"Well, I spent the day swimming. That was cool. Then, yeah, I was with Ryan last night. He wasn't bad for having just lost his virginity." Cindy said.