Camp True Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wonderful sensation shocked me a little. Then tears tightened my throat. He said he admired me and loved touching me. Before I knew it, my heart was pounding, and my arms were trembling as I fought down the urge to cry.

"Crap, I made you cry again, didn't I?" he sighed.

"No, no, it's okay," I chuckled, trying to get a hold of myself. "You made me happy again. That's why I'm trying not to cry."

"Oh... good. I'm having trouble deciphering your reactions. Please tell me if I make you sad or mad."

"I will. Um, why did you kiss my scar?" I asked with my face burning.

"I... really wanted to kiss you, and I wanted to show you how much I admire you. Did I overstep?"

"Not at all. I liked it."

He was silent for a few seconds after that, then his lips touched me again. It made me tingle all over. He held my arms and kissed along my scar to my shoulder. I leaned my head to the side as his lips explored the nape of my neck. He was making my face and chest hot with blush, and my heart was pounding against my ribs.

"God, you taste as good as you smell," he whispered against my ear.

An ache of arousal raced up the center of my body from the feel of his hot breath on my skin. My heart thought I was running a marathon.

"You smell good too," I whispered. "You give plant breath a run for its money."

He chuckled at my remark. The sound of his laugh delighted me to no end. That's when the tablets chimed, announcing the end of our session. We tapped the screens to dismiss the alarms. Then we sat in silence for a moment. Cory leaned his forehead against my back, making me smile. My body was still tingling from his kisses.

"Uh, what would you like to do now? It's a bit early for lunch," he noted.

"Umm," I hummed, but then the tablets chimed again, announcing new instructions for tomorrow's session.

I tapped my screen, prompting the message to be read out loud, and it instructed us to write our own touch activities for our third session.

"Oh, I like that homework," Cory said in approval.

"Will your list have a thirty-minute back massage on it?"

"At least ten minutes, and then more kissing."

My insides tingled at that suggestion.

"More kissing where?"

"Wherever you want," he whispered as he leaned in and pressed his lips to my shoulder. "Please, tell me to stop if I'm making you uncomfortable."

"I wouldn't call it uncomfortable, but it does make me feel really excited. I enjoy you touching me and kissing me."

He was silent for a moment again. I knew he was working up the courage to ask his next question.

"Jenifer, have you been intimately touched before? I mean, more than what we did already?"

I could hear the apprehension in his voice.

"No. Have you?"

"No. Um, do you want to be touched more intimately?"

I had no idea how arousing a simple conversation could be until that point.

"I do. Um... maybe we can do some of that tomorrow. I'll put some intimate touching on my session list. You should do it too. I think saving it for our sessions will make it less intimidating. Do you know what I mean?" I asked. My anxiety was trying to rear its ugly head again.

"Yeah. I like that idea," he said in relief.

That agreement allowed us to relax after our surprisingly heated session. We weren't used to how good we made each other feel or being that close to someone.

The rest of the day was just as enjoyable as the previous one. We ate meals together, walked together, and tree spotted. Cory was able to identify most of the trees we explored the day before. Then we talked about our favorite songs and our favorite movies. I was surprised that Cory actually had favorite movies. He loved hearing the stories acted out, the background music, and of course, he loved musicals. One of his favorite games was identifying how the sound effects were made. After a hearty supper of fish and chips, we parted ways to work on our session lists.

The next day, my stomach was fluttering as Cory and I sat down together on the blanket under the willow tree. I was wearing my blindfold again. It had a calming effect on me. It was time to discover what we put on our lists, and I suddenly regretted everything I had put on mine.

"Uh, will you go first, Cory?"

"Would that make you more comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Then I will," he agreed and tapped his tablet, prompting the electronic voice to read his first entry.

"Discover your partner's biggest insecurity about their body, and see if they will let you touch that area," announced the voice.

I sighed and smiled. That request would have been a nightmare for me two days earlier, but now I wanted to do it.

"Okay," I sighed and carefully picked up Cory's left hand.

I placed his palm against my chest and let him feel the smooth area where my right breast should have been. He gently ran his fingers over the smooth skin, trying to understand why I was insecure about it. Then I took a deep breath and gently pulled his hand over my left breast. I heard him gulp as he cupped the soft round flesh and gently squeezed it. I shuddered as he ran his fingertips over my nipple, feeling the distinct shape of it. I wished I could see his face at that point. I was also glad that I couldn't. A few seconds later, I felt both of his hands on my chest. He finally understood what I was showing him.

"Jenifer, I'm sorry you're insecure about having an amazing left breast. If it makes you feel any better, I don't have any at all."

In spite of the lameness of his joke, I chuckled.

"Thanks, Cory. You generally make me feel better. That was an excellent first step."

"Thanks, my follow-up step is even better," he chuckled and reached down and tapped his tablet.

The electronic voice said, "Thoroughly kiss the area of insecurity for one minute."

I burst out laughing after that.

"Wow, um, sure. Go for it, if you want," I offered.

Cory let out a breathy sigh as he gently touched my chest and guided his lips to it. I felt hot all over as he kissed my breast bone and over the skin where my right breast should have been. He traced the scars in that areas with his fingertips and his lips, then he slowly turned his attention to my left breast. I chewed my lip as he gently pulled my nipple between his lips and kissed it. He caressed the underside of my breast with his fingertips, exploring the plump flesh. Then he gently squeezed it as he continued to kiss and suck my nipple. Then the tablet chimed, and he pulled away. I almost told him he could keep doing it, but then I remembered his first step. I needed to reciprocate it.

"Okay, Cory. What's your biggest bodily insecurity, and can I touch it?"

He sighed and carefully found both of my hands. Then he pulled them to his face and pressed my fingertips against his eyes.

"My biggest insecurity is having eyes that don't work. I used to wish they weren't there, but my mom said they're pretty, so I stopped thinking about it."

"You're mom is right. They are pretty, but the soul that wears them is absolutely beautiful," I said and got up on my knees.

I carefully found his head and placed my hands on his cheeks, then I kissed his eyelids, eyebrows, the bridge of his nose, and his cheekbones. He was breathing me in as I explored his eyes and forehead. In my excitement, I had forgotten to set the timer. So, I just kept kissing him. I moaned softly when his hands found my chest again. He gently squeezed my breast for a moment, then his hands slid down my sides to my hips. He explored my soft curves and slowly worked his way back up my ribs. He eventually ran his fingers into my hair and guided my kisses lower. My heart skipped a beat when our lips touched. He held the back of my neck and carefully tasted each of my lips between his. He tasted as good as he smelled. We pulled away a minute later to breathe. My heart was pounding as I sank back to my seat. I still had my hands on Cory's neck. I wasn't ready to let him go yet.

"That step went way better than I expected," he breathed, making me smile.

"Oh, right. Should I do my first step now?"

"Sure. That will give us a chance to cool down."

"Uh, don't make any assumptions yet," I chuckled and tapped my tablet.

The electronic voice announced, "Take turns lying on the blanket and giving each other five-minute massages."

Cory burst out laughing after that.

"Wow, um, I did not expect that from you," he chuckled.

"Sorry, we don't have to do it if you don't want to."

"What? Why would I not want to do that?" he asked in disbelief.

"Oh, never mind then. Who should go first?"

"I volunteer for this grueling task," he declared.

I chuckled as I listened to him shuffling on the blanket. He sighed to alert me that he was ready for his massage. I smiled and gently touched his stomach, thinking it would be his back.

"Uh, you want a front massage?"

"Oh, your instructions didn't specify a laying position, and I already had a back massage, so yes. The front is good."

"Okay, I'll do my best."

I began my massage with his stomach since my hand was already there. I squeezed his sides and slowly worked my way up and over his ribs. He sighed in contentment as I explored and squeezed his chest muscles. Then I boldly worked my way down. He tensed when I ran my hands down the soft skin of his sides and over his hip bones. He jumped when I ran my fingers along the bend of his legs. The back of my hand brushed something firm and incredibly soft at that point. I knew it was his erection. I chewed my lip and moved down his thighs, squeezing the muscles as I went. I massaged all the way down to his feet before I began working my way up again. He shuddered when I ran my hands up between his thighs, enjoying the soft layer of hair on his legs. Temptation was getting the best of me at that point. I wanted to see his erection, but I quickly squashed the thought. It would be cheating in a way that was unfair to Cory.

"You've been hesitating around my thighs for a bit. What are you thinking?" he asked.

"Uh... fine, I was thinking about peeking at your erection, but I decided against it since that's super unfair to you."

The moment of silence that followed left my face burning in embarrassment.

"Jenifer, you're welcome to explore it," he offered.

"Um, and you're really okay with that?" I gulped.

"If you're okay with it, yes. I want you to do it."

"Wow, okay," I breathed.

I slowly ran my hand up his leg to where the hair became thicker around his crotch. I slid my fingers through his mound before I found the hard base of his erection. I felt tingly as I wrapped my hand around it. The outer skin was wonderfully silky, while the inner flesh was surprisingly hard. Cory shuddered as I gently stroked him, exploring his most intimate area.

"That feels really nice," he whispered.

I could hear him breathing faster, then I felt his pulse thumping through his shaft. I was amazed and aroused as I squeezed him a little harder. I was impressed by the thick flesh in my hand.

"Do you want me to stroke you more?" I asked.

"Yes," he breathed.

"Tell me to stop if it's too much."

"I doubt that will happen," he chuckled.

I smiled and ran my hand up and down his thickness. He moaned softly as I squeezed and explored him. I gently pinched the softer skin at the top of his penis. It felt like a plump mushroom against my palm.

"You can be rougher than that."

"How so? The skin feels tender. I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't think you will. Here, let me demonstrate," he said and gently wrapped his hand around mine.

He squeezed my fingers tight around his shaft and pulled the softer flesh up around his tip. He pumped it like that a few times, showing me what to do. It felt really rough, but he shuddered all over and moaned in delight. I smiled and moved his hand away so I could give it a proper go alone. I squeezed him tight and pumped him fast, pulling the soft, flexible skin up around his tip and back down again. The rhythm was easy once I got over the fear of hurting him.

"That's really good," he groaned.

I felt warm and tingly between my legs as I enjoyed the sounds he made and felt his body twitching with pleasure. I nudged a little closer to him, allowing my leg to rest against his as I pumped him. He was soon panting and squirming. I was surprised when I noticed his cock getting even harder in my hand.

"Faster, Jenifer," he panted as his hand found my leg.

He squeezed the soft flesh of my lower thigh as if he needed something to hold on to. The tingling between my legs grew worse as he twitched and squirm. Then he gasped and tensed. He groaned in pleasure as his penis jerked in my hand. I worked him through the exciting moment. Something warm and slippery splashed onto my hand and wrist after each little spasm pulsed through his shaft.

"Mmm, yes. Ease off now. I'm really tender," he gasped as he grabbed my hand.

I smiled as he guided me to slowly pump him. His legs and penis were still twitching every now and again.

"Wow, thank you, Jenifer. That was amazing," he groaned as he gently squeezed my lower thigh.

"You are very welcome."

"Did you get splashed?"

"A little. I don't mind."

"Good. Um, can I massage you now? I'll do it however you want, or I won't do it if you don't want it," he said as he pushed himself into a sitting position.

"I think I would like it. Let's start slow and see where it leads," I whispered as I released him and wiped my hand on the blanket.

"Wonderful. Make yourself comfortable however you like."

My stomach was fluttering with excitement as I lay on my back on the blanket. Cory gently touched my arm to get his bearings. He scooted closer to me, letting his legs touch my side and thigh. Then he placed his warm hands on my stomach and gently slid them up my ribs and over my chest, giving each side equal attention. Arousing warmth and tingles danced inside me as he touched me. He massaged my right side while gently squeezing my breast. He ran his fingertips over my nipple before he moved along. He visited my shoulders and gently squeezed them before working down my arms. He was more thorough with his massage than I was. I shuddered as he ran his hands down my sides and over my thighs. He carefully massaged the larger muscles and caressed the bend of my legs with his fingers. He was tugging at my sensitive skin as he explored that area, and it was making me wetter.

I was a little disappointed as he continued down my legs, leaving me tingling, but I enjoyed his hands on my feet. I moaned softly as he squeezed them and my ankles. Then he worked his way back up. I shuddered again when he rubbed his hands along my inner thighs, squeezing the soft flesh. He touched my knee and gently pulled it to the side, opening my legs a little. My heart doubled its pounding at that point. My breathing was excited as he massaged closer to the bend of my leg. I groaned when the side of his finger accidentally rubbed against my swollen lips.

"Is that too much?" he whispered.

"No. Touch me more."

"Tell me to stop if it's too much."

"I will."

I gulped as his right hand gently squeezed the bend of my leg, pulling at my swollen skin. The tingles that raced through me made my inner muscles twitch. It was extremely arousing. He pulled my knee to the side more, giving him better access. I groaned as he placed his palm over my swollen lips and gently rubbed them. I took a shaky breath as I felt his fingers sliding against the abundance of moisture that had gathered at my opening. I had touched myself before, but it never felt that good.

"You are ridiculously soft and wet," Cory whispered in amazement as he gently massaged my crotch.

"That feels really good," I moaned and opened my legs a little more.

"What would feel better?"

"Uh, maybe more pressure," I said and reached down and pressed his hand harder against my pussy.

I groaned and shuddered as he took the initiative and worked his fingertips against the bottom of my opening, slightly parting the lips and spreading my slippery juices everywhere.

"Wow, that is irresistible," he breathed and gently slid his middle finger into the wet warmth.

"Oh!" I gasped from the sudden intrusion, then I groaned as he moved his finger inside me.

I thought something like that would hurt, but I was stunned at how good it felt. I placed my hand over his and pushed his finger deeper. I bit my lip and shuddered as delicious tingles made my pussy twitch again.

"God, I can feel your insides grabbing my finger. That's incredible," he said as he carefully laid down next to me, putting his right hand at a better angle and allowing his free hand to caress my neck.

I could feel his erection pressing against my leg as he pushed his finger deeper inside me.

"Ah! That's good," I gasped as he spread my pussy lips wider and put pressure at the top of my opening.

I groaned and shuddered as he stroked inside me, sliding the base of his finger against my sensitive little bulb. My whole body would jerk when he did that. My face and neck were uncomfortably hot like I was jogging in the heat of summer, but it only added to the intensity of what I was feeling.

"You're making me incredibly hard again," Cory whispered before his lips found mine.

I groaned against his kiss, loving his taste and smell in my face as he worked pleasure into my body. His cock rubbing against my thigh made me wonder what it would feel like inside me. That thought added an edge to my pleasure that made my breathing shaky. An instant later, Cory aggressively slid his finger over my little sensitive bulb, and my whole body jerked. I gasped against his kiss as a thrilling sensation pulsed through my pussy again and again. I cried out and cringed from the overwhelming pleasure. Cory chuckled and kissed me again. I was surprised when I felt his tongue in my mouth. It was gross for a second, but the soft wetness was a lot like the slippery wetness between my legs, and I liked it. I shuddered a few more times before the sharp pleasure subsided. Then I relaxed against the blanket and smiled.

"Holy cow, that was wild," I breathed.

A cool sweat broke out over my skin as my heart continued its happy thumping.

"Mmm, you smell amazing right now," Cory groaned against my ear.

He was still gently stroking his finger inside me, making my inner muscles twitch in contentment. I could feel my arousal dripping out of me. I didn't know I could get that wet. I was distracted when I felt his erection flex against my thigh. In spite of being very satisfied, my insides tingled at the thought of having his cock inside me. I reached down and touched his erection. He groaned softly as I ran my fingers over the hard flesh. It blew my mind that it could be that hard without a bone in it, and I was still reeling from how big it was. It wasn't big the first few times I saw it.

"What are you thinking?" he whispered.

"I'm thinking bout your penis," I chuckled, making him chuckle too.

"And?" he pressed.

"Um, it's kind of amazing. It can get really hard without a bone, and it quadruples in size when it's aroused."

"I knew it," he said accusingly.

"What?"

"You were staring at my penis that first day."

"No, I wasn't. I admit I glanced at it once or twice. It's hard not to look when you've never seen one before."

"It's okay. I don't mind. You can look at it and touch it all you want," he chuckled. He was enjoying my distress.

"You're a butthead," I sighed and wrapped my fingers around his shaft.

He groaned as I gently stroked him and pressed his tip against my thigh.

"By the way, I liked your tongue in my mouth. It grossed me out at first, but then it added to my enjoyment. It sorta mimicked the other wet, slippery stuff going on."

He laughed at my explanation.

"You are so poetic after an orgasm," he sighed as he gently pulled his finger out of me, then I heard him groan.