Camp Work Bee

Story Info
Work Bee at a camp when I was 18 and a virgin.
3.3k words
4.45
25.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every spring, several of the families from my home town would go to this summer camp and do a work bee. The camp had been around for over 50 years so there was always stuff that needed to be cleaned and fixed. This camp was located in the beautiful upper mid-west. The plot of land that the camp sat on was just gorgeous. It was over 200 acers of tree covered lake front property. There were several camper cabins around the edge, a lodge/mess hall with a canteen to purchase snacks and souvenirs near the entrance, and a huge activity field in the middle. There was a lot of real estate that need to be spruced up because the winters always took a toll on the old camp and we were there to make it nice and shiny again before the summer campers arrived.

We would go on Friday and stay until Sunday. The women would clean and do laundry, the men would do repairs, and the kids would work on cleaning up the grounds around the camp. I always enjoyed these weekends but nothing could ever top the spring trip when I was 18. There was another family who had a daughter, Lynn, she was 18 too. Lynn and I had known each other since preschool. I had never felt any attraction to her but I have to admit, she was turning into a hot lady. She had the nicest ass and her tits were perfect. I was taking notice that weekend.

After everybody had arrived and had gotten settled in, we spent Friday night around the bonfire. I couldn't stop myself from glancing over at her fire lit tits. They just kept pulling my eyes back to them. I am pretty sure that I got caught looking because she flashed me a smile and arched her back, pushing her tits out further into the bonfire lit night. The hour was starting to get late so everyone ended to bed. I had to just sit there for a while because there was no hiding what was going on in my pants. The camp was not open for the season yet so there were several cabins that I could go into to release the tension building up inside of me. I just kept thinking about what those beautiful tits would look like without being covered up by clothes. How these would feel in my hands. What it would be like to lick and kiss those nipples. Took me right over the top. Afterwards, I just rolled over and feel asleep until the morning. I walked back to the lodge where everyone else had spent the night. No one even noticed that I didn't sleep in the lodge, or so I thought.

After breakfast I went about what I was supposed to be doing. I was picking up sticks and leaves and garbage on the grounds. Leftovers from the long winter. It was unusually warm for May so I had taken my shirt off. It helped some but I was still sweating in the warm sun. I had gone south a few weeks earlier and still had my tan. My shirtless, tan and glistening body must have looked good because as I was working over by the cabins, Lynn and her friend were walking towards the beach but detoured over to talk to me. I am not sure but it sure seemed like I was being checked out by these women. They were looking me all over. It felt nice and a little exciting.

I was what you would call a late bloomer and I did not date much in high school. I was kinda shy. My junior year I started working out and over time developed a nice physique. I was no Adonis but I did look pretty good. I was 5' 11", 195 lbs . My legs and arms were solid and I was very proud of my six-pack abs. The fact that they came over to talk to and look at me, boosted my confidence. They were both in shorts and bikini tops. Now Lynn's friend Carol, who was a year older than us, did not have the cutest face, but she also had a pretty nice set under her bikini. As they got closer to me and started a conversation, I got nervous because I knew she saw me looking the night before. I started to wonder did she arch her back to give me a better look or was it just to tease me with something that I would never be near.

Lynn came over and said I didn't see you come back to the lodge last night. I told her that I just slept in one of the empty cabins. Good thing she didn't ask why I did that. I may have blurted out that her tits gave me a hardon that I had to take care of or I wasn't going to get any sleep. We starting talking about how nice and warm it was. We talked about all of the years that we had been coming up there for the work bees and all of the fun that we used to have but now we were old enough that we actually had to start helping which sucked a little. They hoped that they wouldn't get to sweaty while they worked because they thought that the lake might still be a little too cold if they had to rinse off. During the talk, I kept on looking at both of their smoking hot bodies and of course, there was a stirring in my shorts. I think Lynn noticed because as Carol walked away, she smiled at me while she took a glanced down at my shorts. Busted.

I continued to work for the next 5 hours or so and the girls did as well on the beach. Whenever I took a break, I glanced down to see those two nice bodies which were now also glistening in the sun. One time I was sure that I saw Lynn checking me out again so I flashed her the smile this time. I had been sweating like crazy so when I was done, I just took off my shoes, ran down to the beach, jumped into the water. It was cold. I called out to the girls to come and join me. They didn't want to look like it was too cold for them so they jumped right in the lake with me. Although the cold water made their nipples stick out like pencil erasers, I was way too cold to show any effect that it had on me. We all walked back to the lodge, changed, and went down to the mess hall for dinner.

The girls and I sat together and talked about lots of stuff. I enjoyed it because it gave me a close up look at those two sets of beautiful tits. After dinner we went up to the bonfire pit to finish off the evening. Like the night before, she sat across form me and arched every time she caught me looking. I returned the favor flexing myself in my skintight tee shirt when I caught her looking. It was a fun little game and I thought that would be the end of it. After a few hours, everyone headed back to the lodge. I stayed to put out the fire. When it was out, I didn't feel like walking back to the lodge so I went to the closest cabin. Although she had given me another hardon, the days labors made me way too tired to do anything about it. I think I was sleeping before I hit the pillow.

I was sleeping for a couple of hours when someone entered the darkness of the cabin. I was in the counselor's room because it had a full-size bed so the visitor didn't see me right away. This stranger walked into the counselor's room by me and without saying a word, laid down and put their head on my chest. It was Lynn. She was laying on her side and her hand was on my stomach and her leg slightly on top of mine. Still she said nothing. What was she doing there? Why hadn't she said anything.

We laid there for what seemed to be an eternity but it was probably only 5 or 10 minutes. I know it was long enough for me to be affected by a hot teenager laying on me in the dark. I felt like I was going to bust right out of my shorts I was so hard. I thought she must be here for a reason so why not take a chance. I grabbed her wrist and slid her hand slowly down my six pack abs until it was on my throbbing cock. I let go to see what she would do. For a few seconds she did nothing but she didn't pull her hand away either. She started to rub me through my almost splitting pants. Within 2 or 3 minutes, she had unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and now had my fully erect cock in her hand. No need to hold back now. I reached down and got my hand under her shirt. I felt those wonderful orbs that I had been fantasizing about and I started squeezing them over her bra. She moaned a little when I moved my hand under and touched her bare nipple, which was as hard as my cock. She must have liked it because she started to slowly stroke me. I pulled me hand out from under her shirt and slid it inside the back of her shorts. I was grabbing her tight little bare ass. I slid my hand down further and starting rubbing her now wet pussy. She moaned louder and started to stroke me faster. Her head was still lying on my chest so I took my other hand and gently push her head down towards my cock, not to force her to suck it but a little nudge just as a suggestion. She was close enough for me to feel her breath on my dick and in a few more seconds, I was in her mouth. I was so excited by this that I was surprised I didn't cum right then and there, after all, I had never gotten a blowjob before. Like all teenage boys, I had put a ruler up to my erect penis and right now, it felt like that she had a good amount of my 6 1/2 inches in her mouth. I had no idea what a blowjob was supposed to feel like but at that time, nothing could have felt better. She reached down and undid her pants and pushed them down past her hips. I took this as my queue to help her out and I removed them the rest of the way down her legs.

Once I did this, she got up on her knees with her legs spread. This gave me full access to her now almost dripping honey pot which I rubbed and poked as she brought me closer and closer to cumming. she scooted her body around and dropped that beautiful pussy right on my face. My first taste of pussy and I loved it. I couldn't get enough of it. I am pretty sure she came right away because there was a rush of even more liquid and after that her thrusting slowed. I kept eating her as she brought me right to the edge. She started to buck harder on my face which pushed me over the top. I felt that I had to let her know so through her extremely wet pussy I said that I was going to cum. She pushed my cock into the back of her month and started grinding my face real hard. It was all I could take and I shot my load down her throat. She tensed up and came for the second time.

We laid there, still in the 69 breathing hard, sweaty and sticky. Once we settled down, she crawled off and came back up on my side. We must have been a site, me in a tee shirt with my pants down to my thighs and her fully clothed from the waist up and naked from the waist down. She came up and we had our first kiss. After we made out for a little bit, my 18-year-old cock began to come back to life. She climbed on top of me and I think we were just about to fuck when we heard a noise. It was Carol. She had followed Lynn and had been watching us the whole time. Once she knew we heard her, she came in the room.

Carol started talking to Lynn, I thought you told me you were a virgin? Lynn responded with I am, to which Carol replied it didn't look like it watching you two. Lynn responded again saying I was a virgin and still am, it was just oral. The only thing he put in my pussy was his finger and his tongue. Carol came and sat on the bed next to us.

Now Lynn was still on top of me with that wet pussy just inches from my cock. Needless to say, I was fully erect again. I thought about just arching up and sticking it in her but in the back of my mind I kept hearing her say that she was still a virgin. You don't just take someone's virginity. That would have to be up to her. I guess her answer was not tonight as she rolled off of me onto the other side of the bed. So here I am, lying in bed with one girl naked from the waist down on my left and another with great tits fully clothed on my right with me lying there with my pants down to my thighs and my cock is at full attention again.

It felt like I wasn't even there as the girls started talking. How did this happen, was it good, did he cum in your mouth, what did it taste like, did you cum too? As Lynn answered her I felt like superman the way she was describing how I made her twitch and shake, and cum twice. She told her friend that it was so much better than doing it yourself. She also told Carol that I warned her that I was going to cum and that she decided why not have another first? She said that the taste wasn't the best but, it wasn't terrible and, in the moment, she didn't even notice what it tasted like. Carol said she wished she could have done more than just watch. Lynn got this evil grin on her face as she took Carol's hand and put it on my cock just like I had done to her. Just like Lynn, she did not pull away, but unlike Lynn, she didn't need the nudges.

There must have been enough moonlight for Carol to see what we were doing because she took me right in her mouth. After a few seconds, she stopped and took off her pants and panties and dropped her pussy right on my face. Another 69. Over 18 years with nothing and then 2 on the same night. It was funny how much different Carol's mouth felt and she also tasted a little different. One thing that was the same is how she was gridding on my face. Lynn was lying on the bed next to us telling Carol to push it in further. It felt great but unlike when Lynn was blowing me, I didn't feel like I was going to cum any second. I got to just enjoy the feeling and concentrate on taking care of Carol. She came right away and was shaking while she was cumming but she never slowed down her pumping on my face. She just kept riding me, enjoying my tongue. I reached down under her shirt and felt her perfectly shaped tits. The nipples were as hard as Lynn's had been but the tits were much fuller and firmer. As I used my mouth on her pussy and my hands on her tits, she came 2 more times before I shot my second load of the night down her throat. Saying that I am going to cum for the second time in one night muffled by the juices of a second wet pussy, was something that I could not have dreamt of. It was amazing. I have to admit; my jaw was sore.

Carol climbed off and put her head on my right shoulder while Lynn did the same on my left. They both had a hand on my stomach which was starting to have an effect on me again. I wondered what it would be like to have both of them at the same time, how would that work, but it was starting to get light out so I suggested that we get dressed and head back before anyone at the lodge woke up. On the walk back, they decided that next year we were going to take it to the next step so I should bring some rubbers. Carol said that she would try to wait and still be a virgin for me but Lynn didn't think that she could. She was ready to lose it tonight so waiting a year might be impossible. For me, it was a great night. I tasted my first pussy and my second pussy, both the same night. It didn't matter that I never got to feel my cock in their pussies or even see their wonderful tits, we had a great time and they were still virgins, for that matter so was I. It was just a great teenage night.

As it turns out, we moved and I never got the chance to have sex with Carol and/or Lynn at camp again. I did go back to visit relatives when I was in college and I ran into Lynn. We talked about our lives over some drinks and she said that she couldn't stop thinking about sex after that weekend until she finally just let go and had sex with some guy on a first date. She told me that she really hasn't had that much sex since but she just couldn't wait to find out what it felt like. She said that I had awoken something and she just needed to feel what a cock in her pussy was like. She did say that she wished it had been mine. We had had several drinks so I told her you can have it now.

She came with me back to my hotel. As we made out and undressed each other, I finally got to see those beautiful tits of hers. They were as perfect as I had imaged and she moaned with pleasure as I caressed the underside. Her nipples were like delicious gumdrops that I kissed and sucked for what seemed like forever. When she pulled my cock to her pussy, she so wet that it slipped right in until there was nothing left. Having sex with her was like losing my virginity all over again. It felt that good. Although we were neither one's first, it felt like we were because of what had happened all those years ago at camp. We sucked and fucked all night. When she rolled off of me she said that she had cum so many times that she could not cum once more or she would pass out. It felt so good knowing that I was able to please her that way and I got to cum a couple of times too. Win win. We cuddled for a bit and then she left just as it was getting light the same as the last time. I never saw her again but the memory of Lynn will always be amazing.