Campground Managers: Good Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With three kids I think I know the second I get pregnant. This morning I was pretty sure you got to me All day long I think my egg has been doubling and doubling inside me into a new life. If not, this sure as fuck put a baby up my cunt. You've knocked me up for sure!"

I was totally shocked at such a young Mormon wife's language.

We shared another mouth kiss and she dressed and hurried off with another cunt full of my seed to her check on her children.

My own wife missed Mary by only a few minutes, maybe seconds. I don't know how close she was when Mary went out the door. I didn't play like I was asleep this time.

"You were gone a little while. Where did you go?"

"I couldn't sleep and didn't want to keep you awake so I went and sat down by the river?"

She flipped off her clothes and flopped naked on the bed beside me. As she lay down I could see a wet patch of Tom's sperm had dribbled down and dried on her thigh. After all these years now wasn't the time to say anything. She was laying smack dab in the spot where Mary had just left after we fucked. She didn't notice or suspect a thing. It almost made me want to tell her. She casually reached over and fondled my cock.

"It's been a long day. Blow job?"

I hadn't done much for clean up. I left a lot of Mary on there.

Talk about arousal. Fuck someone, then let you wife suck your cock and say she likes the taste. Laura had the skills to take me down her throat and probably a lot more. After what I had put in Mary I could make this last a while. My wife didn't seem to mind. She was keeping it more in her throat than her mouth. Okay, maybe holding out after fucking Mary wouldn't happen.

"When I cum I'm going to cum while I'm down your throat."

On an upstroke she took me out of her mouth just long enough to say okay and then took it to the root again. Those little one inch strokes when she's got me completely down there get to me fast. I felt my balls tighten and the seed flow.

Laura didn't say a word. Just lay contentedly on her back and went to sleep with her tummy full of my cum.

I thought of Mary with that son-of-a-bitch in the camper across the driveway. It made angry that he might be fucking her after she told me she was cutting him off. Women do shit like that!

Morning came about with Tom dropping off payment saying that they were staying a couple of more days. Mary was watching me from outside their camper trailer with a big grin. Laura came out of the RV when she saw Tom. She smiled when I told her that Tom and Mary were staying a couple of more days.

Tom and Laura disappeared for 30 minutes in different directions counting on the ignorance of their spouses. Mary couldn't keep her kids down for a nap so we sat together and talked under the shade of their awning while the kids played around us.

"You know before long one of my kids playing around us is going to be one of yours. I'm really feeling knocked up this morning."

That kind of thinking may be old wives tales, but I was liking the idea. When the kids would be totally distracted she'd lean towards me and we would kiss. It would get carried away.

"Kissing is nice." She commented. "But, I really rather wish we were fucking."

"There goes that potty mouth again."

"I know. I think I can get used to it."

We kissed again. She squeezed my cock through my shorts. I teased a tit. Then the kids came roaring from around the back of her trailer. We kept a watch on the path.

"I wonder if he's fucking her now?" Mary wondered.

"It doesn't make that much difference any more, does it?"

"No, I suppose you are right. It really doesn't make a fucking lot of difference. If these little shits had taken a nap I could be fucking you right now. I'd even settle for sucking your cock."

"Mary, Mary, Mary." Me saying that made her laugh.

Tom and my wife came off the path together.

"Look at them. Aren't they a smug looking pair of mother fuckers?"

"Have you used all your words yet?"

"Pretty much ... "

"Hey, I got across the river over those logs to cut back to the river path." Tom announced. "Look who I ran into."

"Hey, I was looking for one of those. Thanks for finding her for me."

I think Mary and I managed to still portray the unsuspecting spouses really well.

"I've never gotten very far down the trail and I don't remember any logs."

"Oh, me either. Hey, I'll go with you." Mary chimed in.

God bless the little darling.

"Oh, I can take her." Laura sounded anxious.

"No, fine. You've already been. I'm caught up. I'll go."

"Tom, looks like you are watching kids." Mary purred.

She gave him a kiss and we walked off to the path leaving them sitting there.

"Do you jog?" She asked.

"Sometimes."

"Walk fast?"

"I can do that!"

Well out of sight of our spouses we stopped for make out kissing.

"I really do want to suck that cock."

"Let's get up in the shade under a tree."

With limited time I just let it go. Mary swallowed with out a problem. The girl learns quickly.

"If I'm not going to run into something Tom did down there I wanted to eat a little of that pussy."

"Oh, God. I haven't had that done since Tom found out I was pregnant with our oldest. You have to promise to stop if I asked you."

That was one sweet honey pot. She kept it flowing in a constant trickle and I took care of her slit and paid close attention to her clit. She let herself cum several times until she started bucking into my face. There was a big difference between her slickness and when I got that final squirt of girl cum.

"Oh, fuck! That was me. You made me squirt something. You made me cum and this fluid was there."

"I know. I had my face in it."

"Was it bad?"

"No, good actually."

"I'd say fuck me, but let's go to the end of the path for that. Let me come down a little."

I felt like a married couple as we headed for the far end of the trek. Once there the clothes came off and I started to fuck her.

"This needs to hurry even though I want it to last. I'm sure the baby thing is a go, but put a backup load in me just in case."

Laura and I never talked about babies. She didn't want any and I didn't miss the down side of having children. Mary's words were enough to get the balls churning.

Mary didn't want to rush the walk back.

"They will be freaked enough just from the fact we left together."

We were both smiling as we walked towards our spouses. The look on their faces were hard to discern.

"It took you a while." My wife was quick to speak.

"Oh, there were otters in the river. We watched them. Then one caught a fish and ate it not twenty feet from us."

I felt like putting my arm around Mary's waist and pulling her close, but we had guns in the RV.

"Well, we never saw any otters, did we, Tom?"

"No, didn't see any otters."

It was like chess right before your opponent lays over his King.

"Thanks for walking with me. That was fun."

"No problem. We should go again before you leave."

Even though it was a park like setting Laura and Tom weren't happy campers.

Two more RV's showed up later in the day.

My wife slipped out on me again. Mary soon came around the newcomers' rigs and bounced into bed. She gave me a kiss and I reached for some boobs.

"Oh, no. Not so easy. Tonight you're fucking me at my place."

"Seriously? With you kids there?"

"Makes it all the better. If we get caught they are too young to know what Mommy and the nice man are doing."

I hesitated.

"Come on. They sleep at the back our bed is at the front over the 5th wheel. You can always crawl out the escape window and beat yourself to death trying to get past the hitch."

She laughed.

"No really. Come on. I promise you'll have fun.

I was turned on like hell slipping through the dark being pulled by Mary's hand. Once inside she checked the back and pushed me towards their bed in the front. It was weird being there in his room with his things, his clothes on the floor where he had changed into his "go fuck my wife gear". Again, it upped the excitement level several more points.

Naked together I lay in another man's bed with his wife. I played with a boob to get things going. Mary was having none of that. She moved down my stomach and began to suck my cock. I was wondering if we had the time when she came up and flopped beside and opened those thighs of hers.

"Ah, his side of the bed. Fuck me!"

We had a pretty good time the next few days before they left. Every time my wife disappeared Mary would appear.

"I hope this next baby is another daughter. Tom is wanting a boy so bad that would be fucking hilarious. Four daughters One of them yours!"

That was last thing she said to me before they left. How did I feel? Lonely and torn apart. Mary would be the woman that shaped the rest of my life.

One of them anyway. The last two days Tom and Mary were here a family in what I called the super RV were in a space. I say a super RV because it probably cost 600 grand and they acted like they paid for it with pocket change. They came and went a lot in their 6 passenger side by side with so many trails and things to see.

The first night Laura let him use our internet. We wouldn't dare leave anyone in our RV without one of us in there. I'm pretty sure Laura let him fuck her. I stayed out of the way. Laura juggled between Tom and the new guy, fucking both at each opportunity.

The Super Camper's wife must have been the trophy wife in her younger days. Probably married him more for his money than his pecker Now she had cowed out to 200 pounds and looking kind of haggard wishing she had married for love rather than money. I could she why her husband would rather fuck my wife than his.

There were two sons, probably 8 and 10 years of age. There was the teenage daughter. Probably a "love me, hurry up and marry me' child. She looked as miserable as her mother but instead of 200 pounds this little babe was kind of cute, but wore some nasty ugly ass clothes.

The first night after Mary left I was pretty sure my wife had sneaked the the Dad in our camper. I thought I'd run a little interference with the wife who I learned was Elaine. She looked like she knew with my wife not present and her husband gone that they were fucking somewhere.

There was nothing about the wife redeemable as she was pretty far gone from her earlier trophy wife days. As we talked the daughter went inside. In a few minutes the kid came out wearing blue jean bib overall shorts. I guess I gulped. The mom didn't notice, but the daughter caught the look on my face.

The bib hung low on her chest and barely covered what had to be very round D-cup tits. Only a bikini top kept her nipples from showing. When she turned her back to me to rearrange the chair she bent over so I could watch the shorts ride up on her ass to show tightly across her teen cunt. I mean there it was. It was a "look at me" pose.

I was shaken by her outfit and her beauty. Another future trophy wife. I wanted to fuck her, but I wasn't going to jail for it. I talked long enough to her fat mom until my hardon went away. Then I went to the vault toilets to be sure they were clean and there was plenty of toilet paper.

When I came out from checking on the women's toilet she was standing right there on the little deck that went between the two doors. Scared the shit out of me. She was wearing that outfit and had her ass tilted a little to one side while leaning forward enough to really pile the D-Cups up and over the top of the bibs.

"I saw you, you know."

Her voice was flat and nonchalant. I thought she meant me checking her out.

"I saw you fucking your little girlfriend in your RV last night.

"Did you now?" I tried to bluff.

"Yeah, and I earlier I went over and saw your wife fucking my Dad. You adults are pretty weird, fucking all over and everything."

"That's a funny story for such a young girl."

"No, shit? That side RV window view reflects right off the mirror on the kitchen backsplash and into your bed. I caught you fucking your girlfriend and your wife fucking my Dad!"

"What are you going to do? You'd only hurt your Mom."

"I'm not going to do anything. It's just a fact I felt like sharing."

"Okay."

"You're about my dad's age, aren't you?"

"I'm 40 years old."

"That's what I thought. My dad is 40, too. I always wondered what it would be like to fuck someone my dad's age."

"Well, you'd be best off if you waited until you're old enough to start having sex."

Was I giving her a dad talk about sex or was I saving my ass from jail?

"I'm just completing my sophomore year in college. I fucked like 30 guys at spring break back in March. Do you still want to lecture me about sex?"

She moved towards me with a fiery look about her. The big boobs jiggled. She slipped the straps from her shoulders and pushed me through the women's toilet door.

"Mom would die before using a vault toilet and we both know what you wife is doing about now."

The toilets and the deck each had a dim bulb. Plenty enough to see in. The strap buckles clattered against the floor when she push the bib shorts past her ankles so she could step out of them.

"I won't be 20 for 2 more weeks. When's the last time you fucked a teenager?"

"Uh, my wife ... long ago. I'm not the ladies man you might believe."

"I don't think you're a ladies man. It's a God damned remote wilderness. I want you to fuck me."

She turned to the wall where they was a tiny shelf. There were paper towels there and some soap although there wasn't a sink in the place. She put her forearms on the shelf and presented her teenage cunt to me. There was no hesitation on my part. I hoped the little shit wasn't lying to me about her age.

That felt great going in. I worked it around. She had no trouble with my size. I guessed the 30 guys on spring break was true as she fucked right back at me.

"Oh, yeah. That's good. Yes, right up in there."

Well this was pleasant. In all my life, all of a sudden, I'm fucking around on my wife. This time with a kid. It was a hell of a thrill fucking some asshole's wife, but this was some man's daughter, his little girl! Maybe I should do a coin toss, but I swear this was better. A husband might punch you out or beat you up. In this case, a daughter, I could get torn limb to limb. I fucked her a little harder.

Damn it was great. Fucking that tight teen twat. Reaching around and playing with those big round tits. What ever the next size up from D-Cup, these boobs must have been it. And, firm? Damn, what a handful!

I gave her about ten minutes. I asked her if she wanted me to cum in her.

"Hell, yeah, I do!"

That was settled. Splurt, glunk, glump!

"You're pretty good." She snickered. "I just might have to start fucking old guys."

"You have kind of a Daddy thing going, do you?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. I wonder if he would fuck his own daughter?"

"It might be worth finding out. Think of all the perks."

"I would have him by the balls, so to speak, wouldn't I?"

"Did you really see him fucking my wife?"

"Sure did. Come on. I'll show you. I'm Chloe, by the way."

"I'm Bob."

"Well, maybe I can bob up and down on it for you later." She laughed.

We got our clothes back on. The kid held my hand as we slipped through the shadows and stopped beside my RV.

I'm thinking, "That window? No way."

"They're still in there. You wife is giving him a blow job."

I didn't shove her out of the way, but there was a meeting of bodies as I took my turn.

Sure enough there was Laura sucking the rich guy's cock. Didn't feel jealous. It got me hard!

Chloe had a big tit in my shoulder trying to get a look. Her arm reached around my back from my left to my right and went into my shorts and encircled my now throbbing cock.

"I hope this is for me rather than your wife."

"Could be."

"Fuck me again!"

"Really?"

"It looks like we have everything we need right here."

She fondled my cock some more. This really wasn't just somebody's kid, Chloe was a vibrant young woman.

There was a bench with a cushion up under the trees that was great for watching the sunset. It was also excellent for fucking a 19 year old rich kid. I was fucking her when her dad and my wife came out of our RV.

"Oh, fuck. They are right there!"

The were doing the serpentining thing to avoid being seen. Trying to stay out of the light they were going to be coming down the path right in front of the young girl and me. I had my cock buried deep in her. In my heart, for some reason, I was thinking to let them catch us.

When they were right in front of us they were looking into the campground to see if they had been seen and probably looking for me. That's when my balls twitched and churned a load of seed towards the young beauty's cervix. She felt it and muffled her orgasm and the pair kept to the shadows and out of sight.

I went through my whole life without excitement, now there was this week. Chloe slipped away happy to be carrying my fresh load of cum inside her. I backtracked to our RV and was on the internet when Laura returned.

"There you are. I just went out to look for you."

"I was collecting the trash and checking the supplies in the vault toilets."

Talk about you perfect marriage!

The next day it was another pretty morning. I saw my wife out and about and then I didn't. I saw Chloe at their RV. She head motioned me towards my RV as she moved around the other way. When we met she gave me a big breasted hug.

"Your wife and my dad just went down the river path a few minutes ago. Him a few minutes behind her."

"Okay."

"Fuck me in your bed!"

She moved ahead of me and opened the door and went inside. I gave the proverbial look around to see if any one was watching. As soon as I closed the door Chloe had her clothes off and in her hands. She dropped backwards and fell on my bed. Then those legs came open.

"I'll give them 30 minutes on the trail and 15 minutes fucking her. We can do this right." She giggled.

She patted her cunt mound. "Eat me first! Young guys never eat me no matter how much cock I suck."

No arguments from me. This is how you make lifetime memories. And, the plan was brilliant. My wife takes the river path and Chloe comes in and fucks me in our bed. As I ate that pussy while I wished there wasn't a time limit.

As soon as I put my tongue in her young twat Chloe lurched violently. Sucking her clit had her pounding the sheets.

"You okay?"

"Yes. I meant what I said about guys never do that. Holy fuck! I might be a lesbian."

It wasn't a secret when that made her cum. I counted three before I lifted my head from her overheated pussy.

"Do you mind if I don't do you? Please fuck me!"

The girl had my wife's hair trigger. I had just stopped eating her muff when I shoved my cock in her. A minute later she was cumming on my cock. She rolled through a couple more before we hit the bonus round. I started to cum hard and she almost became disassembled under me. You can't say the girl wasn't grateful. I kissed her stomach and those big tits before discretion told us to move along and get outside.

Our age difference and coming from different worlds was a great cover. Who would think a spoiled rich kid and a man who was practically the campground janitor hit it off would be fucking each other. In mid-afternoon Chloe and I were headed down the river path together.

About halfway down there was a bend with a nice view of the river and an excellent sight line to see anyone come down the path. The hillside above the path had bushes, trees and shade. When we saw human sign we followed a game trail uphill . About 75' in Chloe spotted something.

"That's one of our sleeping bags rolled up by that tree!"

"All the comforts of home in one bag." I commented.