Camping

Story Info
Camping gives us a new fun life.
1.7k words
3.73
40.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We bought our camper after our children had left the nest. Lois and I had been very successful and we were very comfortable. We bought a spot at a local Lake where we left it. We were one of the first to actually buy a spot. People moved in and out around us. Some very nice, and some we were really glad moved on.

Boyd and Sharon were the next to buy a spot and did so to the west of us two spot over. Jack and Kathy bought in between us. Soon after the rest of the rest of the spots were all sold. We were still very busy and had not had time to spend the time we wanted on our camp site.

Slowly Lois took time to go out more than I could. She spent several weekends out and seemed to have a very good time. She told me there are maybe as many as ten couples that party together every weekend. And she found some of the couples split up and spent lots of time with other spouses. She wasn't sure anything kinky was happening, but she was not sure it wasn't either. We laughed about it.

I was very busy for a month and Lois went out four weekends in a row. The second weekend she came back from out there she sat down and told me she was sure something was going on.

"So what do you think is going on?"

"Some of the girls were out on the docks last night topless when I came out. None of the guys were out there then. They teased me to join them and to get comfortable."

"Some of them we know?"

"Sharon and Kathy were both out there with two of the other girls."

"And they were topless?"

"Yes, with nothing to put on. And they teased me to join them. It was dark but lights were on out there, they said the guys were golfing and would be coming back soon."

"So what did you do?"

"Well the challenge was to go back in our camper and leave my top and join them. I ask what if their husbands came back. Sharon said so what, they have all seen our tits before."

"Well yes but they had not seen yours."

"That was the point, they wanted them all to see mine."

"So what did you do?"

"I went back in our camper and took my top off."

Now my wife has breasts that are well worth seeing. Lois has very heavy C cups that set lower on her chest with big areoles and nipples the size of my thumbs. If not a full ten she is a good nine. Lois is more than just pretty. She is very beautiful. I could see Boyd and Jack getting their wives to try and tease Lois out of her top. And anything else too.

"And then?"

"Then I went back out and had drinks with them."

"So how long did you stay out there before going back inside?"

"Well, I heard the car pull up nearby and stop. And the guys talking. It was too late to run so I just sat still and tried to look cool."

"You actually just sat there? And let them see you half naked?"

"Kyle our camper friends are more than just friends. They have sex together. Jack fucked Sharon right in front of me while Boyd was trying to fuck your wife."

"What do you mean while Boyd was trying to fuck you?"

"Kyle, Boyd nearly fucked me. I wanted him to."

My cock stiffened as she talked about it.

He tried to fuck you.

"They fondled me. All four of them. They kissed me and my bottoms came off. They fingered me and I was crazy for them to take me. They all not only have seen me nude but felt me all over and kissed me all over. Kyle they all tonged me, they ate my pussy. They each rubbed the head of his cock in me. I wanted them to fuck me."

"So wife why didn't you let them do it?"

"They said you would send me back next weekend to them."

"Why did they think I would send you camping again next weekend?"

"Boyd said you would be very turned on they had me naked. And that you'd want them to continue?"

I knew she was very turned on and excited about my response.

"So do you want to go camping this weekend?"

"Oh, I am not sure Kyle they intend to fuck me."

"And will you let them if you go again this weekend?'

"Are you going to send me out there this weekend?"

"No I am not."

"Do you want me to go out and camp?"

"I am not sure? But yes I think so."

"You do? You want them to fuck your wife?"

"What you did and then let them do is so fucking sexy. And the fact they have seen you naked?"

"Oh, Kyle I feel so sexy they had me and I wanted them to take me."

"They may be right Sweetheart I might want you to go back this weekend."

"Tell me Friday night to go again this weekend?"

The week slipped by quickly and Friday after noon came. Lois usually went out about 4pm and I worked late. So I picked up my phone and texted her.

"I think you should go out now."

She texted back

"The girls are going to meet at Sharon's at five for drinks and some sun."

"Ok enjoy yourself."

I didn't hear anything from her until she was home on Sunday night. And it was later than usual when she got home. She got home and I was out on our back deck and just heard her come in our front door. She went up stairs. She came down over an hour later and called for me.

She was fresh from the shower when she came out to sit beside me on our deck. We chatted about normal stuff as usual so I was thinking her wild adventure over the weekend had not been so wild? But I figured she would tell me when she felt the time was right. I knew she was very nervous, but I was still not sure why?

We were on our third drink and nearing our second hour of normal stuff when she turned and looked at me for several seconds.

"Ok, I have some things to tell you about my weekend."

I had on purpose put my wife on the spot with her issue at the camp site. I had given her the week to think about what to do. So I was not really sure what she'd decided to to? But I felt maybe I was about to find out?

"The weekend started out at Sharon and Boyd's. Just us girls sitting out around the fire having a drink."

"Topless again?"

"No we were all nude. Sharon said there was to be a party and more girls would join us. And three more did about an hour later."

"Girls you know?"

"Girls we both know. Cindy Masters, Karen Bush and Debbi Hose."

"You are kidding? And their husbands all saw you nude?"

"Kyle I spent most of the weekend in one bedroom or another. I have not worn clothes until an hour before I got home"

"So it did become sexual?"

"Yes, very sexual and your wife has been very bad."

"How bad Lois?"

"Boyd and Jack started it."

All seven of the husbands had spent time with my wife and she said the wives were all very open to all of the husbands.

"I watched Sharon fuck four of them one night. They are all sexually active with each other. There are ten couples and they enjoy each other and they want to include us. And now seven of the husbands have been with me."

"Are you going back out this weekend?"

"I told them I would be yes."

"All the wives are to meet for drinks Friday night."

"Are you to meet the other three husbands?"

"Kyle we know the other three husbands, Brian Bush runs Millers clothing. Jim Masters works at the Farm store down town and Craig Hose plays golf with you every week. And next week when you play he will know how your wife looks naked and how she fucks because he will have had me several times."

I could feel my cock harden I was excited about Craig knowing those things about Lois. I knew I wanted Craig's cock in my wife. I suddenly realized I was very excited by what my wife was doing. I was very excited Lois was fucking seven local men and from what she'd said they all had fucked her several times. And now Brian, Jim, and Craig would all be fucking her too.

The week passed quickly and she left to go camping Friday night. I knew when she was with the girls for drinks and then as time passed I knew the guys were back and they had her over in our camper. Lois was naked for them and they were fucking her. Craig and I would talk this week about my wife. About sex with her and how good it was.

I waited another ten minutes and I sent a text to Sharon. And I didn't have to wait long. She texted me right back.

"Lois has been taken over to your trailer and the last time I looked in your golfing partner Craig had his cock up in her and was fucking the shit out of her. She was yelling sexy stuff at him as he was doing so! Craig now knows exactly how much fun Lois can be in the sack. He is way too well hung and he uses his huge cock really well."

I have to say I was even more turned on to learn Craig is really hung and my wife was enjoying him in his blessings. I am not small in the junk side, but not huge and it gave me great pride he was blessing her with his very large junk and that she was loving it.