Camping and Mistaken Identity

Story Info
One mistake turns into hot bro sis incest in a tent.
2.9k words
4.47
43.9k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
140 Followers

Win and Joan had decided to take the family, their nine-teen and eight-teen-year-old kids Joe and Karen, camping for the weekend. The kids were not too interested, at first. That was until Joan suggested to Win that they let each one kid bring a friend along!

Win asked his wife, "where in the little 'pop-up' camper is everyone supposed to stay?"

Joan said, "We have two tents stored in the basement, let each of the kids have their own tent with their friend, and you and I can sleep in the camper, alone!!"

Win smiled, knowing that he could be alone with his wife on the weekend, at least while they were "sleeping"!! He agreed, and both kids heard the news that they were now happy to go camping this weekend.

Joe invited his buddy Bill, or Willy, as most of his friends called him, who had dated his sister Karen a few times. Karen invited her cheerleading friend Sarah, who Joe dated a while, off and on too.

Joan and Karen planned the meals and got the food around. Joe and Win packed up the tents, sleeping bags, campfire tools, etc. When Friday came, Win got off work early, and he and Joe packed everything into the van, and hooked up the camper to the back.

Joan, Karen, and Karen's friend Sarah also packed up the coolers and food. Joe's friend Bill had to work at the local golf course, and wouldn't be out of work till 3pm. By the time he got off work, everything was ready. All Bill had to do was toss his sleeping bag and duffel bag of clothes in the van and off they went.

Joan and Win were in the front seats, Karen and Sarah in the middle seats, and Bill and Joe in the back. They mostly all talked to each other in their seats, but occasionally the kids talked among themselves, too.

Win drove for two hours, and when he swung the van and camper off the highway, they all knew it was only another ten minutes to the state park. After they all had checked in at the office, they set out down the hill to find a suitable campsite for the camper and both tents. They all agreed on one site that was somewhat in the center of things: the showers, toilets, shelter house, lake, and hiking trails.

With the parked, they all unloaded everything else and started setting up tents while Joan and Win set up the camper. Joe and Bill had their tent up quickly, and watched as both girls struggled while reading the instructions.

Sarah wasn't much use for setting up a tent, other than making a "tent" in Joe's shorts of course!! His sister Karen was first to play the "I'm a girl" card, and Bill jumped at the chance to help her set up their tent. Joe watched as Sarah seemed to be aiming her sexy butt at him, teasing him, so he joined Bill to set up the girl's tent.

After everything was set up, everyone carried their own suitcases and sleeping bags to their tents. The boys started a campfire, and they all cooked hotdogs and marshmallows. They talked and told jokes and stories while they ate supper.

It was becoming quite dark out that night, with no moon anywhere. The closest light was about 300 yards away, near the bathrooms.

Later on, Win said he was tired from the drive, and heading in the pop-up camper to bed, and told Joe to make sure the fire was out before he went to bed. "We don't need to start any fires now, boys," he said. Joan soon followed her husband into the camper for the night.

Karen and Sarah slipped off to their tent and changed into their PJs. Joe and Bill joked about possibly one of them switching tents with one girl, for a little "fun". Bill said he could use some "alone time" with Joe's sister Karen, and Joe figured he and Sarah could also have some fun.

Joe said he had to go to the bathroom first, so Bill said he would talk to the girls. The girls must have been talking about something too, as they laughed pretty loudly, which brought a "SHHHHHHHH, KEEP QUIET OUT THERE," from Joan in the camper.

Joe headed for the toilets, and Bill went to their tent and whispered the idea to the girls. They giggled, then agreed! Bill told them Joe was in the bathroom and he would tell him everything was a "go" and they would return, and Bill said for Sarah to go into the guy's tent and wait for Joe.

The girls were so excited, as they had just been talking about doing the same thing, but they forgot to listen to who Bill said was to go where. It was just assumed Karen would go to the guy's tent, as the girls had planned. That way, if they got caught, she could say she was asking her brother for something!!

Bill ran to meet Joe just outside the toilets with the good news. They did a "high five" on the way back to the tents. When they got back, they both laughed, and Win shouted, "Keep it down out there or you're going to have the whole campground awake all night!" The boys felt their way around in the pitch dark to the tents, as they couldn't see a thing in the dark.

Joe slipped into the guys' tent, assuming Sarah would be waiting for him as Bill had things set up. Bill slipped into the girls' tent, assuming Karen was in there waiting for him as well. NO ONE SAID ANYTHING to keep things as quiet as possible from Joe and Karen's parents!!!

Joe crawled into the tent and zipped it closed behind him. It was even more pitch dark in there, and he laid down beside her. Bill did the same thing in the "girls" tent.

Joe rolled onto his side and felt around, and took her face in his hands and started kissing her. Sarah and Joe only had sex once before (it was Joe's first time), a few months ago, in which Joe had been a "little too excited" and didn't get to show Sarah how good of a lover he wanted to be. He had it in his mind tonight to show her differently though!

Joe slipped his hand up under her nighty top and started playing with her boob. She responded by slipping her hand down and into his shorts, grabbing his already rock hard dick in her hand. Then Joe slipped both of his hands up, and slipped her nightshirt off over her head, and pulled down her panties, making her totally naked.

She slowly and clumsily slipped his shorts past his pole and down his legs to his knees, and Joe kicked them the rest of the way off. They both laid back down totally naked!

Joe now climbed between her slightly spread legs. She spread her legs a little wider when he climbed on top of her, allowing the tip of his dick to come in contact with her pussy slightly as they adjusted to that position. Both girls had only been sexually active once before and really didn't know too much about sex, or what to really expect.

Joe moved his hips and guided his dick to where he thought it should be, to go into her. She was very wet, and reached down between her legs and took it from stabbing into her thigh crease beside her pussy, and rubbed it up and down her wet pussy slit a few times to coat it with her wetness, then guided it right to her tiny, tight, wet opening.

Joe felt her warmth now, and pressed some and felt her tight, wet pussy starting to give and open up, as the tip of his dick slipped inside her. He turned his face away from her, and she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and shoulder as he laid fully down on top of her now. When his thick, swollen dick head finally popped past her tight outer lips and into her hole, she moaned and mumbled into his neck.

Joe moaned also when he felt her tight, velvety pussy slipping all around his dick shaft as he sunk it deeper into her. Joe pulled back slightly, leaving just the tip of his dick in her, then slipped back in a little more. Back out... then back in... he could feel her juices now coating his shaft, which allowed him to slip into her farther each time.

She laid there, and spread her legs wider, which allowed him to go fully into her, and she felt the tip of his dick hit the bottom in her pussy. She again moaned, feeling so full of such a big dick, he seemed bigger than last time. Then she felt his balls pressing against her pussy hole, too. She knew she had taken every inch of his dick he had to offer her.

They each experienced new amazing sensations, as if their sex organs (his dick and her pussy) were perfectly matched, fitting together flawlessly! Joe stopped and let her get used to having all of his dick inside her. He felt her pussy stretching and relaxing some around his pole. She would spasm a few times, squeezing his cock inside her, so he started to move once again. He slipped back in, in and out; long strokes.

She moaned into his neck, trying to keep quiet so the others didn't know what they were doing. Joe moaned into the sleeping bag ruffled up by his face. He pumped his dick into her, trying to hold off his impending orgasm as long as possible. He wanted to be sure to please her this time or he might never get another chance!

Joe started going faster, pounding his thick dick into her tight pussy. She was moaning and mumbling into his neck, even though all he could hear were muffled sounds. Even though she moaned, "Ohhh yea, do it, ohh God... sooo big, soo good, uhh uhh uhh uhh yeaaa, ohhh God, I love your dick... don't stop... pleeease don't stop... keep going... mmmmmnnnnnuuuhgggggggggg!"

Joe felt her pussy spasming and knew she was cumming on his dick. He kept pumping his dick faster into her, and pounding his dick harder into her tight little pussy, proud that he satisfied her this time. He wanted to make her cum again, and when he sunk all of his dick into her tight, wet, spasming pussy hole, and pressed his pelvis against her, she went off like a rocket! His bony pelvis was grinding right directly on her clit, making her sensations even more intense!

She spread her legs wider (Sarah and Karen are each a cheerleader) nearly doing the splits under him, and he got deeper into her, which set his nuts off too. Joe groaned, "Uhhh ohhh yea" and sunk his entire dick into her pussy as the first blast of sperm shot from his dick into her pussy! As soon as the first blast was exiting his dick, he moaned, "Ohhh yea... I'm cumming... inside your pussy."

As soon as he said that her legs tried to snap shut with him still between them!!! Her arms came off his back and stopped pulling him deep into her!!

She said, "WHAT???"... but it was in his sister Karen's voice, not Sarah's!!!!

Joe's head snapped around... as his dick kept uncontrollably spurting inside her, and spraying his seed out of his dick. It was SO DEEP into her pussy. He whispered, "Karen??? Is it you, sis??? What the heck????"

Karen whispered, "Joey?" (that is what she called her brother most of the time) "How... you mean... Ohh My God! You and me... we... your dick... inside my pussy! Bill and Sarah mixed it up. Your tent?" Karen had a thousand thoughts going through her mind at that very moment!

Joe only whispered, with his dick still buried in his sister's pussy, but it was now slowing from its spurts. "Bill told me... he said... Sarah... was supposed to... be...in here... you and him... your tent."

Karen felt her big brother's dick slowly softening inside her pussy. She felt his sperm. HOLY CRAP! She suddenly realized how warm it was inside her pussy! She thought of her brother's sperm filled cream SO DEEP inside her pussy. Karen regained herself and said, "Joey, I wonder if those two know it yet. If Bill and Sarah, you don't suppose they don't know yet?"

Joe felt his dick twitch inside his sister's pussy upon hearing his sister. Karen felt it too. Joe started to roll off his sister Karen, but she stopped him by wrapping her arms around him again, and wrapping her legs around him too. Karen whispered, "Joey, we already... you know, screwed... and well, you actually... were... well... really good. It felt good for me, Joey. I know... it's incest... my brother's dick... doing it... to me... in me... in my pussy... but still... it felt SOOOO GOOD." Karen was admitting to her brother now, how good, being screwed by him felt.

Joe smiled in the darkness and whispered back, "Yea, sis... you... I mean... your pussy... it's really tight sis... and well... it felt the best... best I've had so far... too!!"

Karen whispered, "You know Joey... what's done is already done..." and she made her pussy muscles squeeze her brother's dick inside her. She whispered more, "And your dick... you know Joey... my first time... I never creamed... never got to cum, but I just did... just now... on your dick... twice. It REALLY felt good, Joey. My brother's dick screwing me feels really good!"

Joe whispered, "You want me to do it.... to screw you again... sis?"

Karen whispered, "Yea Joey... I do. I mean... you can... if you want to... to screw me... but this time... I will, uhhm, know it is you... and not think it is Willy."

Joe started slipping his now hard dick back and forth slowly in and out of his sister's pussy, screwing his sister again. Karen moaned into his ear this time, "MMMmmm yea... screw your sister good Joey, fuck me with that big dick of yours, I love how it feels in me, it's soo big, and mmmmmmm, soooooooo goooood, you fit... perfectly inside me Joey... mmmm, I... I love my brother's dick!"

Joe heard his sister say that, and turned his face to his sister's face, and also moaned to her, "Oh yea sis, your pussy... it's sooo tight... soo wet... mmmmm, it feels sooo good... to be in you sis, almost too good."

Karen moaned as they now kissed. Their tongues meeting one another's, then Joe moaned into her mouth, "Ohhh sis... I am... close... again, sis".

Karen moaned into her brother Joey's mouth, "Me too, brother! Don't stop Joey! Please don't stop. Fuuuuck meeee! Fuuuck your sissssterrrrr. Do it, Joey... Just do it in me. Just this one more time... I want to feel it... I want to know it's my brother... creaming... cumming inside meeee..."

Joe whispered to his sister, "But Karen... what if... we get you... you get... what if you get pregnant by me?"

Karen moaned back, "I don't care Joey... just do it this one time... in me... deep in meeeee. I want to feel it this time and know it is my brother... Joey... filling me... spurting in me... filling my pussy... with your warm cum. I'm gonna cum... Joey... hurry!"

Joe forced all of his dick deep up into his sister's tiny pussy hole, and his balls started blasting her insides with his potent sperm... right into her fertile womb! He moaned, "MMmmmm yea sis... my baby......making... sperrrrrrrmmmmmm... deep... mmm yea... In my... sister." He humped one last time really deep as his dick sprayed and spurted more cum into her tight pussy hole!

Karen moaned as the two of them tried to drown out one another's moans of pure incestuous passion in a long kiss! Karen now felt her brother's incest sperm spraying her insides, possibly making her pregnant, which made her insides tingle beyond return with that very thought!! Her brother's baby, in her belly. "MMMMMM" she moaned!!!

Their lips and tongues pressed to one another's. Karen wrapped her legs around her brother and pulled him into her as far as she could, while her own orgasm shook her entire body under her brother! Karen's legs quivered, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she about fainted from the release! Her thoughts were only of her brother and her just making a baby in her fertile womb!!!

Joe pumped and pumped his seed into his sister. He was filling her entirely with thick, white, potent cum! Slowly, his dick stopped spewing his seed into his sister, and his dick started once again softening. They kissed, and their tongues "sword fought" in one another's mouths.

Joe finally tried to roll off his sister, and she mewed like a kitten to him. "Nooo Joeyyyy... stay here... in me... longer." Joey stayed on top of his sister, between her spread legs, as they kissed more. Her pussy quivered once in a while, just her way of letting her brother know she still enjoyed having his meaty dick inside her tight pussy.

Joe and Karen knew they had a secret now, that they BOTH loved incest with one another, and that they were NOT going to stop fucking one another... not now... not anytime soon... probably never!

Bro_4_Sis
Bro_4_Sis
140 Followers