Camping Couple and Coworkers Pt. 02

Story Info
A long day of floating leads to fun.
3.8k words
4.61
21.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nudediver
nudediver
52 Followers

Chapter Two

I woke up at about 6:30 from the sun blasting in. Usually, I am up for work long before this, but I had quite a bit to drink last night, and I had to piss something fiercely, and had a huge morning wood to match.

I rolled my legs out of bed and stroked my dick a few times, but my bladder was about to burst. I stood and wobbled across the length of the camper and opened the bathroom door. I closed it behind me, lifted the seat and directed my hard dick toward the bowl, and let the stream flow, and flow it did! It seemed to be one of those pee's that lasted forever. It was at least a minute straight. Finally, I finished and turned to brush my teeth at the sink. I went to open the door, and remembered who was in the camper, Trish and Sarah! I had no clothes and no towel. so I peered out, the coast seemed clear.

I opened the door further and did a slow walk back to the bedroom. I could see Trish on the dinette bed facing me, if she'd open her eyes, she'd see me full monty. I made it to bedroom, grabbed my phone, covered up, and started playing sudoku until I drifted off to sleep again.

I awoke to the camper rumbling around from the movement of people. Amy was no longer in bed, and I could smell coffee brewing. I once again swung my legs over the bed, reaching down, pulling my shorts on. I walked into the kitchen area to find Amy still topless making coffee, Trish was not in bed and Sarah was stirring around in her bunk.

"Wheres Trish?"

"In the bathroom," Amy responded.

Just then the bathroom door opened and out walked a topless Trish in her Thong.

"What? No morning boner to greet me this time?"

I went red. "You were awake?"

"Of course, I was," she said." Anytime anyone moves in here the whole camper shakes, hell if your dick swung, this camper would shake based on the size of that thing!"

It was hard looking her in the face as her tits swung around freely as she moved.

Sarah's head popped out of the bunkbed curtain,

"Exactly how big is his prick?" mumbled Sarah.

"I can't help that he's hung like a horse!" giggled Amy. Damn, she is a keeper!

"It's a nice 7 inches, plenty for Amy!"

"Damn, I missed it!" Sarah pouted as she crawled out of the bunk.

She too was topless in just panties and made her way to the bathroom.

Having 3 topless ladies in the camper wearing only sexy underwear was going to be hard for me to keep my dick under control. I know they're just breasts, but seeing them all unexpectedly was being a mental disturbance for me. my dick had some life growing in him.

"Yeah, I forgot you two were in here when I went to pee this morning, I guess Trish got an eyeful, sorry Trish."

"Oh, don't be sorry, a dick like that should be flaunted when possible, it gave me a little mental pleasure after you laid back down, and some physical pleasure too if you know what I mean!" she said with a giggle

The idea of Trish pleasuring herself to the image of my dick was all it took for a full tent to spring up in my shorts. I tried to hide it, by nestling it behind Amy as I hugged her from behind, kissing her neck. she started grinding her ass against my aching cock.

"Speaking of the little devil." she said loudly enough for Sarah to hear in the bathroom. just then to my surprise, Amy turned around kissed me, and snaked a hand down the front of my shorts stroking my full erection while she grabbed my ass with her other hand. Damn, it felt good!

Suddenly, I had two more hands tentatively snaking around my waist from behind me, and tits pressing against my back, slowly one of the hands went down my shorts and joining my wife's hand, cupped my balls. fireworks were going off in my head!

Trish spoke in my ear, "You guys are gonna have to cool it down, or you're going to get me going again!" she then grasped Amy's hand and they jerked me together for a few strokes. "Thanks for the show earlier, again." she kissed my neck and backed away.

"I think you have an admirer," Amy whispered in my ear.

Sarah emerged from the bathroom, just as Amy was letting go of me.

"I need coffee, I drank way too much last night," groaned Sarah "what's for breakfast?"

"Nate's got sausage and eggs for us today!!" snarked Trish

Everyone laughed.

I was starting to get used to these 3 topless women in the camper and we were really starting to be at ease around each other in states of undress.

I grabbed the bacon, and eggs from the fridge, and went outside to the Blackstone to make breakfast.

While I made breakfast, they changed into clothes for a day of kayaking and got our river lunch together. We ate and loaded the kayaks in one truck and headed upriver about 8 miles. It was a long drive, but everyone was ecstatic about a day on the river. We arrived at the boat launch finding it empty, prepped our kayaks, and set off downriver back to camp.

We had gone no more than a half mile, when Trish said, "I wish I had known the river was going to be this empty of people, I would have worn something less conservative, with how hot it is."

She had on a one-piece swimsuit, that covered everything, leaving everything to the imagination, she was also wearing a pair of shorts.

"I know," replied Sarah, who was wearing a long sleeve surf shirt and bikini bottoms.

"There is a sand bar up ahead, we could pull over and go for a swim," added Amy. Today Amy had on a typical mom swimsuit, the surf shirt and shorts combo, with a swimsuit on underneath.

As we beached our kayaks, Amy and Sarah pulled off their surf shirts, sarah had on a very thin bikini top leaving her barbells obviously on display. Amy's swimsuit was more padded, but I knew this swimsuit well. It was a one-piece with a more traditional top and a high-rise thong bottom! You could see her hips exposed above her shorts it raised so high.

We swam for a while, scanning for cool rocks to either keep or skip across the river. Turns out Sarah's top was pretty much totally sheer when it got wet. it was hard to keep my eyes off her tits, as her dark areolas showed thru the thin pink fabric.

We returned to our kayaks for the next stint on the river. Trish and Sarah were up ahead, while I and Amy lingered.

"I saw you had a hard time keeping your eyes off Sarah."

"That obvious?" I returned.

"Nate, her tits couldn't be any less obvious!"

"To be honest, it's her top, it's like its teasing me! like its saying 'I am concealing a nipple, but here is a peak!' if she was topless again, my mind would be at ease, and I could look her in the face."

"There is nobody out here today, I think I could possibly arrange that," Amy replied.

"Seriously?" I asked, not believing that she would be willing to arrange that.

We paddled harder and caught up to Trish and Sarah. "Since nobody is out here, we should get some sun on the girls today!" she said as she swayed her breast inside her swimsuit.

"I am not putting on a show, for Nate today!" said Sarah.

Trish retorted" You're already putting on a show for Nate!" she said pointing at Sarah's sheer top. "Plus this thing is hot and clingy now that it's wet!"

She started pulling her arms out of her swimsuit and pulled it all the way down below her navel exposing her bare breast to the sun and air, Amy did the same. Sarah shrugged, then reached behind her back untieing her top, and pulled the strings to either side, pulling the top out from under her breast, then lifted it over her head.

I was a lucky man to have all three women topless tanning with me on the river! We were all having very pleasant conversations as we paddled along. laughing about the different dramas happening at work, as we all sipped beers as we went.

It was getting warm and time to pull over and swim again. We came across a river camping spot. No road access at all, but had a nice clearing and a picnic table, and a rock firepit. As we beached up, Amy and Trish still had their one-pieces pulled down around their waist, and Sarah just had black bikini bottoms on.

"I am all ready to cool down, but I don't want to have this swimsuit on anymore, would it bother anyone if I went without it?" Trish asked looking directly at me.

I responded, "I've been on a nude beach before, you're not going to bother me".

"Yeah, but we work together, I don't want there to be sexual tension at work".

"Trish, I go home to Amy every night, and I couldn't be happier with her, I am not looking for a second wife or anything. you do you".

she looked at Amy and Sarah, and Amy started pulling off her shorts and suit. "He comes and sleeps with me every night, I trust him around you two" Amy said as she finished getting naked. She then ran out to the river diving in, I watched her ass jiggle and shine as she swam, and I got lost for a second. Trish and Sarah ran past me nude diving into the river as well, screaming like little kids as they splashed in.

"What the fuck? Why am I still wearing trunks?"

I pulled them off, folded them and put them in my kayak, and walked down to the river.

I approach the group bobbing in the water. Sarah and Trish watched my dick as I walked in. It had a nice length in this warm sun, but this cold river was gonna have a bad effect on it. I dove in and swam up behind Amy. Holding on to her waist right below her tits.

"Nice hot dog Nate, but we brought sandwiches for lunch." they all chuckled.

"Thanks, but in this water, I am gonna have some shrinkage going on when I get out. you know that's the part that's not fair, your nipples get hard and bigger in the cold, and our dick and balls shrink."

"Doesn't feel that small to me currently," smirked Amy.

"lucky girl," pouted Trish amusingly.

My dick was hard and was nestled in tight between Amy's thighs and pussy.

We were drifting downstream a little bit so we swam back upstream and got out and walked up the shoreline to the kayaks and camp spot.

"How much further do you figure we have left in our float?" asked Amy.

"2 miles from campground probably, so another hour or so," I responded.

"It's still supposed to rain tonight right?" asked Sarah

"Yes about 4:30 or 5."

"Let's eat our lunch here at the picnic table, and play in the water here for a while, then get back about 3:30?" said Trish.

"Well it's 12:30 now, so that sounds perfect to me," answered Amy. We all agreed.

We drip-dried in the sun, while we ate our lunch, nude as the day we were born, and not a soul around cared. After lunch, Amy asked me to sunscreen her.

Rub down my naked wife, of course! I fetched a couple of tubes of sunscreen from the kayaks tossed one to Trish and Sarah, and took one for me and Amy.

I put a generous amount on her arms for her to rub in, while I got her back. I got a bit much and started working it all the way down from her neck to her ass before I had to add more.

I looked over to Trish and Sarah, Trish was facing a tree, leaning against it, while Sarah administered lotion to Trish's lower back, ass, and legs. she was really working it into her upper thighs, and Trish seemed to be enjoying it a bit!

I started working the inside of Amy's thighs, rubbing up against the lips of her neatly trimmed pussy. hearing a slight gasp, then a moan, I continued for a few seconds before I continued further down her leg.

"You Tease!"

I finished both her legs, as I stood up and she turned to face me, and I took the opportunity to get her front as well. Starting with another big glob of lotion, I began at her shoulders, I worked down paying special attention to her tits and nipples.

"We most certainly do not want these to burn," I said.

"Sure, that's what your doing, right!" she responded sarcastically, she knew better.

I worked down her tummy and reaching her mound I applied a small amount and worked it all over, slipping my finger into her moistened lips, and fingering her clit a few times, while I groped her right tit with my left hand.

We kissed and looked at Trish and Sarah, they had switched positions and were just finishing up.

"Would you get my back?" I asked Amy.

she started the same way but had the lotion, so I couldn't apply my own at all. Trish and Sarah finished up and came over.

"Need help?" they asked.

Amy responded, "I got his back if you can get his front."

This response surprised me.

While trish started on my arms, Sarah started with a smiley face on my chest.

"smiley," she giggled.

It was hard not to stare down at Sarah's breasts as they glistened under the sunscreen grease. she still had a glob of lotion on her left tit. I reached over and rubbed it into her upper tit for her.

she smiled slightly, "Thanks".

Trish switched arms, while Amy worked both legs from behind. Sarah was reaching my navel, and I expected her to be stopping soon, instead, she squatted down, squeezed a glob of lotion in her hands, and started working around my groin, avoiding my inflating dick at first, until she grasped it, and lifting it to my belly and started rubbing lotion into nut sack. I was speechless, it felt so good though.

She let my dick down and started stroking my shaft and head, working a still generous amount of lotion around, best yet, she was jerking my dick just inches from her face. Amy watched this unfold as she rub lotion on my ass and into the deep recesses of my crack, gently probing my anus.

This was getting to be too much, a small dribble of precum leaked out. Sarah noticed and gave my dick a hard squeeze, forcing a little more out then leaned in catching it on her tongue then licked the head of my cock.

"Amy I didn't want this to get burned for you, so I lotioned it up as well," said Sarah, as she continued grasping my dick in her hand.

Chuckling, Amy responded, "Thanks Sarah."

"you're right Trish, this thing should be flaunted," she let go, and stood up. I was completely dumbfounded and astonished.

Things cooled down fairly fast after that it seemed, but the sexual tension was high, and I was still sporting a hard-on out in front.

"Shall we lay out and sun for a bit and let the lotion soak in before we jump in the water?" asked Trish

"I'll go grab the towels from the dry bag," I responded.

As I walked over to the kayak, I couldn't help but think of what just happened and gave my dick a few yanks. Damn, this hard-on felt good.

I returned and laid the towels on the picnic table, Amy and I grabbed our towels and laid them together on grassy ground. Sarah and Trish laid theirs together off to Amy's side. I sat on my towel and jerked my dick a few more strokes, rubbing in some of the excess lotion, then laid back closing my eyes as I held Amy's hand. After a few minutes, I felt Amy shift and roll towards me.

"I am horny as fuck right now!" she whispered in my ear.

She reached over with her other hand and started stroking my dick again, her hand was still soft and smooth from the sunscreen lotion. My eyes rolled in my head as I groaned a bit. "What got you going so much," I asked as my breathing quickened.

"I was watching Sarah rub lotion into Trisha's tits, as you fingered my clit, then seeing her jack your dick off, and lick up your precum! It got me so damn wet!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, that whole thing made me pretty wet!"

I rolled on my side facing her, and we both lifted our upper knees a bit to allow each other access. I reached over and started fingering her pussy and clit.

I looked over her and could see Trish and Sarah laying on their backs, biting their lower lips, eyes closed as they each rubbed their own clits.

"Seems the sexual energy is just high in general right now." nodding towards them.

"How so?"

" their each rubbing one out right now".

"REALLY? I wanna watch!"

She slowly turned over facing them, I still had my hand in her pussy as she reach back and stroked me. Watching the two of them explore their own naked bodies as the sunlight showed down on them was a beautiful site to behold. They each had one hand working their clits, while the other hand explored around, occasionally grabbing at a nipple and twisting or pulling on it.

Amy was pulling at her nipple at the same time but had backed her ass up to me. I reached down between us and guided my dick under her ass, she stuck it back a bit farther and I entered her pussy. I grabbed onto her hips as we started slowly fucking each other next to our friends. The scene in front of us was so hot to watch. Then Sarah rolled her head towards Trish, she whispered something, then they each reached over and started rubbing each other's clits.

"Oh Fuck!" groaned Amy a little too loudly.

Sarah and Trish turned their heads toward us and spotted us watching them while we fucked.

Amy's hand was rubbing her clit furiously now, while the other pulled hard on her nipple.

Trish bared down and hunched her hips as a little orgasm hit her body. Sarah smiled at us.

I needed a better position to observe everything and to penetrate Amy. I withdrew my dick and shifted to my knees, Amy knew where I was heading, and pulled her top knee up to her chest, I mounted her lower leg, and entered her again. We both love this position, it feels tremendous. plus now I can grab a tit.

Sarah and Trish also did me a favor and rotated around so I could see their wide-open slits as I fucked Amy. Man what a site to behold.

Amy was rolling her head around in ecstasy as I fucked my dick into her soaking wet pussy. Sarah and Trish were watching us, watch them. They started bucking their hips.

Amy screamed out in orgasm first, thrashing around, causing my dick to swell and let loose a flood of cum deep inside her cunt.

Trish was next as her legs started kicking, she pulled her hand from Sarah's clit, and started trying to force Sarah's hand away from her sensitive clit, but Sarah didn't stop till trish was spent and curled up next to Sarah. When Trish withdrew her hand from Sarah, Sarah started working on her own clit again. You could see her little blue jewel move around as she went. I was still resting on top of Amy, too spent to move. Then Trish leaned over, taking one of Sarah's barbelled nipples in her mouth, and the other in her hand, and pulled at both her nipples! That's all it took for Sarah, as she tensed up and went into orgasmic spasm.

I rolled off Amy, laying there, still amazed by everything that had just happened. Sweat was pouring off of me. I closed my eyes, and just breathed, while my chest heaved.

I heard someone get up and was walking around, but I was too delirious to figure out who.

Then I felt two hands on my thighs, running up towards my groin, one picked up my cum covered penis, inserting it into their mouth, wrapping their lips around the head, sucking up and down my softening dick, cleaning all the cum off. Then whoever it was licked up the remaining cum from around my penis and off my balls. Then from beside me, Amy's hand grabbed mine. I opened my eyes to find Trish between my legs, and Sarah was between Amy's legs, cleaning the cum from out of her.

Trish spoke up, "I like cum ALOT!, and didn't want to let yours go to waste, it looked too tempting!" she said with a cum covered smile

Sarah had her tongue buried deep inside Amy's cunt, she sat up and had cum running down her chin still. Trish leaned over and licked Sarah's face clean, then gave her a deep french kiss, swapping more cum.

"Well that was a first for me," said Amy. Sarah helped her to her feet, "which part?"

"let's see,..sex in front of others, watching other women masturbate, having a woman eat cum out of me..." replied Amy.

Trish and Amy both helped me to my feet, to which I felt like I had newborn baby giraffe legs.

"Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it all, but my clit was a bit too sensitive for the last part."

we waddled down to the river, to rinse off and cool down. We would float with the current, either on our backs or fronts, down the river. I enjoyed watching the women's bodies in the water, like naked little children, innocent, wild, and Free! we would then walk back upstream several times before finally sitting on the shallow rocky bottom and letting the water wash by, as we enjoyed the bliss of the proceeding hours.

nudediver
nudediver
52 Followers
12