Camping Exposure Ch. 05

Story Info
Sue reveals her secrets, but not the way she expected.
16.2k words
4.79
11.5k
17

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

Authors Note: I'm going to post this to Mind Control, which you will understand as you read it. I know a lot of you really dislike Sue right now, labeling her as a conniving slut bitch, as you should. Don't tune out yet, there are some twists here that might change your mind.....

"Hey there lover." My wife whispered as I stirred, slowly waking up from my after-lunch nap. It was amazing just how tired sex can make you.

"Hey, honey. What time is it?"

"A bit past two. You've been asleep for almost two hours."

"Sorry," I said as I closed my arm she was partly laying on, rolling her toward me, intending to kiss her. She gave me just a very short kiss and then pushed away from me.

"Uh uh. Not until you get cleaned up. You taste and smell like a whorehouse. And as much as I love you, I'm not into tasting other women on you."

"I guess that's fair. I'll go take a shower."

"Why go anywhere? We can do it right here." Taking a shower outside in the dark of night, or even in the blanketing fog of morning is one thing, but by the time we came in from swimming, the campground was chock full of campers, including all the spots around us. Taking an outside shower would be more than obvious. "Come on." She coaxed, rolling off the bed. She picked up a towel and wrapped it around herself and then held one out for me. "Come on. I have everything ready outside."

I raised my eyebrows, wondering if she was really going to shower naked outside with all the people around. True she'd continued to be naked in front of those other couples while we were swimming, but that's a lot different than getting naked in the middle of a busy campground. Even as much as I'd pushed the boundaries the last few days, I wouldn't do that! I wrapped the towel around my waist and let her lead me to the door and out. "You've been busy," I said as I stepped out of the trailer onto the gravel. The ten-foot square pop-up canopy that I'd had set up to add additional shade, near the outdoor kitchen, had been moved until it was almost touching the overhanging kitchen compartment door, leaving it only four feet or so from the trailer. She'd then strung a rope from the side of the trailer to the legs of the pop-up, and hung bed sheets on the ropes, enclosing three sides of the pop-up from about two feet off the ground to almost head height. She had clothes pinned a couple of beach towels to the rope running from the pop-up leg to the back of the trailer, not completely blocking it off from outside view, but blocking the vast majority of it. The only part that was left open was the side facing the trailer, and the eight or so foot space between the pop-up and the trailer. All in all, unless you got close to the back of the trailer, which wasn't likely because there was a considerable-sized grass area between us and the next trailers behind us, the only place we were exposed to was a small stretch of road between us and the girls' campsite across the street.

She stepped to one of the zero-gravity lawn chairs that she had placed in the enclosure, and took off her towel, dropping it on the chair.

"You like my homemade shower stall?" She asked as she moved to the outdoor shower controls and turned on the water. I was a little surprised because where she was standing was one of the few places that would be completely exposed to someone walking down the road if they looked in our direction.

"I'm surprised," I answered. "You were busy."

She smiled in reply as she ran water from the sprayer hose onto her hand until it was warm. "So, you going to take that towel off?"

"I guess so," I answered, pulling the towel from around my waist and dropping it where hers was. I stepped toward her, but she stepped away from the side of the trailer and pushed me partway back into the makeshift shower stall.

"I'll be honest." She whispered loud enough for me to hear, but still keep the comments private. "That was, um, kinda exciting and scary at the same time. Just like this is. I've never showered this much in public before."

"Well, from here, there isn't a lot they can see."

"No, but they can see our heads and our lower legs. Enough of us that there's no doubt about what's happening." She said as she aimed the spray nozzle at me and began to shower me with the water to wet me. She hooked the nozzle on the leg of the pop-up so she didn't need to step quite as much in the open, but even that far would be pretty exposed. She picked up my soap bottle and stepped back toward me. She began to lather my body up, running her hands all over my chest, my stomach, and my quickly growing hardon. The smile never left her face as she worked on my body, stepping close enough to rub her bare tits on my chest as she washed my back and butt. She was going quickly, but not exactly rushing. I could see over the hanging sheets and people riding bikes, walking and driving down the road. It would take one good puff of wind and the sheets would separate at the corners and blow apart, exposing both of us, which I realized was exactly what she planned. Not that it was windy enough to do it, but the little bit of breeze that was blowing through, rustled the sheets just enough to make you realize just exactly what could happen.

She stepped to the nozzle and pulled it to us again, stretching the spiral hose almost to its limit to keep us both where we were shielded. Having washed me, she handed the nozzle to me and stood waiting. I rinsed her body down, wetting her all over before I did the same thing she had, stepped to hang the nozzle on the leg of the pop-up. I looked toward the road and realized just how exposed someone standing here was. All it would take was for someone walking to look in this direction and I'd be completely in view. I picked up her soap and retreated back to the secluded portion. "So, did you leave that part exposed on purpose?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you did, but I'm not sure why. You could have hung one more sheet and blocked that too."

"You're right. In fact, I did have one there. But I took it down." I raised my eyebrows as I began to soap her body, rubbing the slick soap all around her big soft breasts, over and around her rock-hard nipples. "You haven't tried to guess why yet."

"I'm actually kind of at a loss," I answered as I stroked my hands down further, rubbing my hands on her stomach and then down between her legs to stroke her pussy.

"Mmmmmm. That feels good. Go ahead and rub it a little more. I don't mind."

"I get the feeling you're trying to be, I don't know, more like Abby?" I answered as I pulled her body against mine, pressing her soft tits to my chest as I stroked my fingers between her legs, teasing her pussy.

"I guess that's as good a description as any. She and I had a talk while you were sleeping."

"You did?"

"She made some good points. You've kinda gone teenager for the last week, fucking everything that would spread her legs for you. Can't really blame you after what I put you through. If I want to keep you for me, keep you to myself, there isn't putting that genie back into the bottle. I can't go back to the way it was, the way it was before Adam. I changed the game. Broke all the rules and then wanted you to break them too. Well, I did. You broke them into tiny little pieces, and it was my fault because it's exactly what I wanted you to do. Not because I don't want you for myself, and just me, but because I broke them the same way. I let things happen that shouldn't have, and even then, when I knew it was wrong, I went back and did it again, and again, and well, you get the idea. I still can't explain why, but I did, so if we're going to be together, I have to find a way for us to be satisfied with each other again. Just each other. I don't know how to do that without drastically changing things. I need to make things fun and exciting and sexy for both of us, or you'll find somewhere else to get it."

"You think I'd do that to you?" I asked as I pulled away from her and got the nozzle to rinse her.

"Oh, honey. I watched you with those two women today. Oh god, you were in heaven when you were screwing them. You were enjoying every second while it was happening. Just like I did when it was happening to me. After, after we did it, I knew I shouldn't have, but I let him do it to me more than once because it felt not only good physically, but emotionally. I just couldn't seem to get enough of his cock. If I tried to demand things go back to the way they were, just you and me, in the bedroom, I don't think either of us would be happy. I need to find a way to be more, um, free? I guess that's the best word. Less closed off and stuck up about sex and my sexuality. Those boys, they WANTED to have sex with me. It wasn't forced, they wanted it and they enjoyed it. Sure they were a fraction of my age, but it felt so good to be wanted by them that way. I could see it today when you were having sex with Toto and those women. You and they were enjoying it, even though there were quite a few years between you. Tell me you weren't enjoying it with them?"

"I'll admit, I was."

"See what I mean. It felt good. It wasn't love, it was just intense, lustful sex. And it felt so good while you were doing it."

I hung the nozzle back up and stepped back to her. She reached down and took my hardon in her hand again. "I want you to make me come. I want you to do it out here. I want you to see me climax for you out here, not in the bedroom or trailer or anywhere else. Out here."

"If that's what you want," I whispered, sipping one hand down between her legs, my finger spreading her lips and teasing between them. "You're wet," I whispered.

"I know. Get me close. Really close. I want to do something, but I want you to get me close with your fingers, like you did this morning."

"What?"

"Trust me. Just let me try this, okay? I have to know."

I had no idea what she was suggesting, but I worked her pussy, teasing my fingers between her soft delicate lips, feeling her hard clit and feeling her heaving chest rub her erect nipples against my chest as I worked her ever closer to climax. As I worked on her, she stroked my dick, not fast enough to get me close to coming, but enough to keep me hard as a rock, as if I wasn't going to be, playing with her pussy. She moaned softly as she leaned against me, her climax growing closer and closer. She abruptly pushed me away, not letting go of my dick, but pushing my body away. She pulled me urgently by the dick right through the open side until she could lean her back against the trailer side. We were completely exposed to anyone walking by, but she didn't look to see if anyone was, she just pulled me toward her with my dick as a handle. "Fuck me. Make me come on your dick now." She breathed urgently. "Please?"

I didn't understand what she wanted this for, to fuck her essentially in public, but her determination to get my dick into her was enough for me to agree with her. What was the worst that could happen? The campground could tell us to leave? I lifted her right leg, not wanting to expose her pussy completely to the roadside, and held it up with one hand while she guided me to her pussy. She arched her back to tilt her pelvis toward me, rubbing my head against her sopping-wet lips. I leaned against her, pressing my body against hers, trapping her tits to my chest and her back against the trailer as I pushed my dick slowly up into her. She lifted her hands to my face and pulled it to hers, pressing her lips against mine in an urgent, almost aggressive kiss. "Fuck me." She begged in a whisper as she broke the kiss. "Make me come."

I was already sliding in and out slowly, but I knew what she wanted, and what she needed to climax. All these years have taught me something. I started driving into her, slapping myself against her body with each shove of my cock into her. I was pounding into her so hard I could feel the trailer rocking slightly on the stabilizing jacks, but I wasn't about to slow down. I could feel eyes on us, someone watching us, but I didn't slow down. I just kept stroking up into her and pushing her climax closer and closer.

"Oh god. Gonna come!" She squeaked in a hig-pitched voice. "Ohhhhhh! Honey, I love you so much! I'm going to come!" she cried a little louder as her leg started to tremble in my hand. It was only a few strokes later that it happened. Her pussy squeezed around my thrusting dick and I felt her juices squirt out at me like they had on the boat, once, twice, three times as her body spasmed hard. I kept pumping in and out, trying to drive her orgasm even higher, trying to hold it as long as we could. I was just about to unload in her when she forced me back, pushing my body back and my dick out of her. She pushed my hand away that was holding her leg and squatted down in front of me, grabbing my dick with both hands. She began to franticly stroke my pussy juiced dick, aiming at her face.

"Oh Shit!" I gasped as my body jerked, trying to ram my cock at her face. There was no holding it back. Shot after shot of white cream lanced out of my head, some into her open mouth, some onto her face and some on her tits. She leaned toward me and closed her lips around my head, still stroking me, sucking the last bits of cum from me as she squatted in front of me. I stood panting, trying not to look, but finally had to. There were several people standing and staring at us, some men, some women, some couples, standing next to the road, watching us climax. I looked back down at my wife and realized she didn't look, even if she was tempted. She stood back up, let go of my dick and took my hand, pulling me back into our little shower enclosure.

She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me hard to her, hugging us together before lifting herself to bring her lips to mine. She kissed me, urgently at first, and then more softly, more erotically. I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue, but this time I didn't care. This time wasn't punishment for some slight. Slowly the kisses softened more and then stopped, leaving her pressed to me, our noses touching but our lips not. "We might get in trouble for that, but I did it."

"What was it you were trying to do?"

"It's kinda silly. Abby told me to try this. To see if it gave me that rush. She told me about some of the places you told her you had sex before you met me. Told me about some of the stories you shared with her while you were swimming and fishing. She said she'd done the same thing, had sex in a lot of places, and what it felt like. I needed to see if I could feel that."

"Feel what?" I asked in confusion.

"That rush. That feeling in the pit of my stomach that I got when I was doing it with Adam and the boys. I need to see if I could feel that again, but with you, so I don't go back to that. I hope that makes sense."

"It makes sense. So, did you? Feel that rush I mean?"

"Oh yeah. I came almost as hard as I did on the boat when you were making me come in front of everyone. Yeah, I felt it."

"Well, you drew an audience." I chucked as I held her waist not really wanting to let go of her yet.

I was afraid I would, but I didn't want to look. I was afraid if I did, I'd chicken out and not do it."

"Well, if someone complains we can just say things got out of hand. Maybe all they'll do is ask us to leave."

"If they do, they do. That's' better than the alternative."

"Which is?"

"Me going back to that and breaking us up. I'm addicted. It didn't take long. Only a few times, and I was addicted to that rush. Oh god, it felt so wrong and so good every time he fucked me. I don't want to tell you more than you want to know, but just know, that every time it was different, and still the same. Exciting, intense, almost animalistic."

"Well, we'll have plenty of time to talk about it I guess."

"We will. But right now you have work to do."

"I do?"

She stepped to the chair and moved it over near the wall away from the road, the one closest to the outdoor shower sprayer. She sat down in it and leaned back as far as it would go so she was almost lying down. "There's little scissors, a razor, and some of your shaving soap on the table. Take it all off. All of it." I looked at her in confusion. "My pubic hair. Shave it all off. All of it."

"You sure?"

"Uh huh. Oh yeah. That was four. You have two more to give me yet, so if you happen to make me come doing this, well, I won't mind."

I'd asked a great number of times to have her shave some or all of it off, so now that she was saying yes, I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. I locked the chair so it couldn't come down and then lifted her legs and sat down with her legs spread on either side of me. I used small scissors first, carefully trimming and snipping her curly graying brown hairs. As I worked from her mound down to her lips, I couldn't help but tease them, stroking my finger intermittently down between her wet inner lips, sometimes finding her clit and stroking across it.

It took a while with the very small scissors to cut all her stiff pubic hairs, but when I had them short enough I switched to the razor. I rinsed her thoroughly with the hose, washing away as much of the trimmed hair as I could, getting giggles from her as the water ran down between her cheeks, the spray ticking her pussy and rosebud. I used my shaving mug and brush to work up a lather and then spread it all around her mound and pussy before taking the disposable razor she had set out to what was left of her curls. I stroked over and around her mound and lips, rinsing and re-soaping several times until I had her baby-bottom smooth. Damn, she looked so sexy like that.

I slipped off the chair, leaving her tilted back and her legs spread. I knelt at the end of the chair and laid partly on it to bring my face to her freshly shaved pussy. I kissed her thighs and then her smooth mound, enjoying the feeling of it on my lips as I teased closer and closer to hers. Finally, teasingly, I used just the tip of my tongue to flick along her soft inner lips, stroking the incredibly soft skin that protruded from her full round, no shaved, outer lips. She moaned softly as I let my tongue spread them, dipping between her lips to gather some of her moisture. Her juices were sweet and gentle, announcing just how turned on shaving her had made her. I leaned a little further and let my tongue dig between her lips to find her clit, a gasp escaping her as I flicked over and across her lips.

I slipped one finger into her, pushing it slowly into her, deeply into her. I curled it as I felt it reach the end of her pubic bone and let the tip of my finger find that place that I knew she had, I knew because I'd already seen how it would stimulate her.

"Oh my god yes." She moaned, moving her feet to rest on my shoulders, trying to lift her pussy toward my face. I licked and teased her clit while I slowly stroked the tip of my finger across her inner wall. I had a pretty good idea what it was doing as her hips started to rock and lift more forcefully toward my face. Her hands, which had been gripping the armrests the whole time I shaved her, were now on her breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples as my tongue and finger worked her ever closer to ecstasy. "Oh god. Make me come. Make me come, lover." She moaned loudly. Loud enough that someone on the road could have easily heard her. She didn't care though, she was lost in those sensations that my finger and tongue were overloading her system with. Her gasps and moans grew louder and louder until she cried out that she was coming, her whole body going rigid and shuddering. I opened my mouth and pressed it to her pussy, capturing her squirting juices as I continued to tease her clit with my tongue, driving her climax as high as I could.

"Five. Oh shit. That's five. I don't know if I can stand another." She panted.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers