Camping Fun

Story Info
Neighbors daughter wants to have fun.
1.3k words
4.37
51.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we moved out of our old house we started going on yearly camping trips with our old neighbors. Our neighbors were older than us and they had two kids.

Their older daughter was Abby, and she babysat our infant son when we first moved in but, eventually went off to college. Their younger daughter was Hannah and she took over babysitting when Abby left. Hannah was younger at the time but now that we've been going on these trips she's just started college.

Hannah was adopted so she's Vietnamese. She is short with black hair down to her mid back. She is athletic but doesn't have that super skinny build. She has shape in all the right places, like her large B cup breast and her shapely butt. She still has that nice flat tummy though and oh and being Vietnamese she has a dark complexion. Now on with the story.

We are camping down at the lake with our old neighbors and we are all down by the beach. I'm out swimming in the water while everyone else is hanging on the beach. I swim in and as I come out of the water I notice Hannah laying on the beach in green high cut bikini bottoms and a white tube top. I try to get a good look without being too obvious.

As I'm walking up the beach my neighbor says "hey, we're all going back to the camper to get some lunch....are you coming?"

I say "yeh I'm in." And we all head back to get some lunch. When we get back to the camper we make some sandwiches and sit and chat for a while.

Hannah is sitting in her bikini while she eats so I get to take in her gorgeous body while I eat. After everyone is finished Hannah says "I'm heading back to the beach are you guys gonna come?"

Everyone says yes but hang back to clean up. I go inside to use the bathroom and when I come back out everyone is gone.

I start cleaning up from our lunch stuff when I hear a noise inside the camper. I'm like "hmmm...wonder what that could be?" I walk over to the steps, open the screen door, and go inside. When I get in I look around but don't see anything. As I stand there in the entryway I hear the noise again. It sounds like a moaning sound, but I can't be sure.

The bunk room door is closed, and not thinking anything of it I open the door. As I open the door I look inside and see Hannah leaning in the corner of the slide on the fold out bed. She has her knees up, with her legs spread wide. Her green bikini bottoms are pulled to the side, and her tube top is pulled down under her gorgeous B cup breasts.

As I stare at her naked body I notice movement, and realize that not only is she naked but she has her hand between her legs and is rubbing her clit. She has her other hand squeezing one of her breasts. I stand there for a moment taking in this beautiful sight.

At first she didn't notice me cause her eyes are closed but as soon as she opens them she looks directly at me. She doesn't stop rubbing herself but she has a bit of a shocked look on her face.

I'm staring at her dumbfounded but mange to snap out of it long enough to say "sorry Hannah I didn't know anyone was in here."

When she realizes it's me the look of surprise leaves her face and is replaced by a naughty sultry look. As she stares me dead in the eyes she takes two fingers and slowly inserts them in her bald pussy while letting out a low moan. "Mmmm....I wish I had something bigger, these two fingers just....aren't...cutting....it." She says emphasizing the last words with each thrust of her fingers.

I'm not expecting her to say something like that but my dick is already hard as rock and pressing against my swim trunks. After a split second just staring at her and watching her finger herself, I pull down my swim trunks and say "I can help with that."

I walk over to the bed and crawl over to her. I lean in and slip one of her perky nipples in my mouth and suck on it. I then wrap my arms around her knees and pull her off the wall so she's laying flat. I grab her bikini bottoms, and she lifts her gorgeous butt off the bed so I can pull them off giving me a completely unobstructed view of her pussy.

She looks at me and says "I thought you were going to help me out?" With those words I slide my face down between her legs and begin licking her sweet pussy. As my tongue flicks her clit she moans "ohhh Cory....right there....don't stoooop."

I continue licking her pussy for while until I feel her body tense up and her hips start bucking as she has an orgasm while moaning loudly.

She sits up and pushes me down on my back. She crawls between my legs, and takes my dick into her mouth. I let out an audible moan as she sucks my dick with her warm wet mouth.

"Ohhhh Hannah." I moan as she crawls up and straddles my crotch. She reaches down and grabs my dick and guides it to her pussy. She slowly lowers herself on to my dick until I'm buried deep inside her.

Her eyes roll back in her and she lets out a loud moan of pleasure. She looks down at me and says "you feel so much better in me than my fingers." She then starts slowly thrusting her hips back and forth while I reach up and cup her perfect breast in my hands and fondle them.

Hannah puts her hands on my chest and starts bouncing up and down on my dick. After a few minutes of her bouncing I pull her down against my chest and flip her over so I'm on top.

I lean down and kiss her passionately as I slide my dick back in her wet waiting pussy. "Fuck Hannah, you're so tight." I say as I thrust deep inside her. Soon after I was like "I'm going to cum soon!"

Hannah moans "cuummm inside me....please cum in me!"

Hearing those words I can't hold back and I bury my dick as deep in her as I can and explode waves and waves of cum. She curls her toes and arches her back as she orgasms while I'm cumming deep in her pussy.

I pull out of her and flop next to her panting hard. I lay next to her and caress her tight flat stomach and her perky breasts as we come down from our orgasms. "That was amazing Hannah!" I say.

"I've been imaging that for a long time and it was even better than I imagined." She says as she starts getting up. She puts her tube top back on and says "we better get back to the beach before people start wondering." She then puts her bikini bottoms on with my cum still filling her up.

I put my swim trunks back on and head back to the beach before Hannah so it doesn't look suspicious. Hannah follows about 10 minutes behind me and even after fucking her I can't not look at her beauty as she walk in half naked in her bikini.

While no one was paying attention she leans over and whispers "I can feel your cum leaking out of me." I just look at her and smile.