Camping in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Roger was done he rolled off Erin onto the bed next to her, panting. Now Erin turned her attention to Dan, "well?"

Dan smiled and replied "where do you want it?"

Erin's reply was "anywhere you want."

Dan climbed onto the bed and then straddled Erin's waist, then pulled her arms to her sides and straddled those also, pinning them in place, then moved up slightly so that his cock was between her tits. He reached down and pushed them together, sandwiching his cock between her firm c-cup breasts. He pulled a bunch of saliva together in his mouth and then drooled, letting it fall onto his cock and her breasts before starting to quickly fuck them. He was on a mission now and it was obvious. His thrusting got faster and faster. Erin was very turned on again and was twisting and squirming. I could see Roger's white semen leaking from her open pussy and down her ass crack, which I'm sure was making her even crazier. Erin tried to lift her head and suck him but only managed to flick her tongue across his opening a few times.

Dan spoke, panting "oh fuck," then again "fuck, oh fuck. Fuck lady, I'm going to cum all over that pretty face."

Erin replied "Yes baby, put it on my face. Give it to me!" That was all the encouragement Dan needed. He quickly grabbed his cock and started stroking like a madman, pointing it at her face. He then groaned loudly as his body started to jerk and spasm. His back arched and his body shook as he started to shoot his cum.

Dan had a huge load! Ribbons of cum erupted from his cock. The first went right over Erin's head but the next landed on her mouth and nose. One of the next shots covered one of her eyes, and then more and more continued to follow the first few.

Dan milked everything he could from his cock and deposited the last drops directly onto her lips before slapping her lips with his cock head, then climbed off her and the bed and then sat on the nearby sofa.

I grabbed a shirt and tossed it to Erin so she could wipe her face off.

They were all panting and tired. The guys looked at me. Roger spoke, "We should probably leave you guys alone now and get back to our camp."

I replied, "Why would you want to do that? The sofa is a pull-out and all your clothes are still soaked. Why don't you hang your clothes up to dry and stay in here tonight?"

Roger answered, "Well, that's cool, but I don't really want to sleep naked with Dan."

We all laughed a bit, then I said "Why don't the 3 of you take the bed, one of you on either side of Erin and I'll take the sofa bed?"

Erin said "you think so, do you?"

I laughed, "as if you wouldn't like that?"

Erin just grinned, then Dan spoke, "That would be awesome."

"It's settled then" I said, "she'll be between you so you aren't sleeping together and I'll take the sofa."

Erin got up from the bed and tidied up a bit, hanging up the guys clothes and then said she was going for a quick shower again to clean herself before bed. She left for the public showers a few hundred yards away, and the 3 of us guys made some awkward small talk and had another drink until she got back. Erin then peeled her clothes off, pulled the blankets down and got into bed, "What are you waiting for? It's cold!" she said to the guys.

They both quickly climbed into the bed on either side of her and pulled the blankets up. I pulled the cushions off the sofa and pulled out the bed and made it up. I then shut off the lights and got into the sofa bed. All I wanted at that time was to either fuck Erin, or jerk off, but I also appreciated the situation and was willing to wait to take out my pent-up sexual frustrations on her. Just for fun, I decided to plant one more seed, "Good night everyone. Guys, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Okay, ha ha" one of them answered in the dark.

I woke up hours later. I could hear the faint noise of blankets or sheets moving and some quiet moans. There was a small table lamp on the side of the sofa bed so I reached out blindly, finding the switch, then clicked it on in time to watch as Dan, still under the blanket, climbed on top of Erin, between her legs. They were kissing softly and quietly and soon I could see the blanket moving up and down on his ass as he slowly fucked her.

Erin, alerted to me being awake by the light being turned on, looked over and saw me watching. I motioned for her to move the blanket down and she flipped it over, onto Roger who was somehow still asleep. Her legs were spread wide and Dan was laying on top of her. Her hands went to his ass and squeezed his cheeks while he fucked her slowly and deeply.

I peeled my blankets off so she could see me. I was no longer going to hold back. I grabbed my hard cock and got busy stroking it as I watched them. She smiled at the show I was putting on for her, then turned her attention back to Dan. "That's it baby" she whispered to him, "I want your cum inside me."

Dan moaned quietly again and continued screwing my wife. He turned to see me and smiled, then asked "this okay?"

I whispered back "I wouldn't be jerking off watching if it wasn't." He nodded his understanding, then turned back to Erin and started kissing her again. Now it was a very deep passionate kiss, their tongues intertwined and hands all over one another.

"Cum for me baby, put it in me" she whispered breathlessly.

"Yeah, you want it don't you?" he asked back in a whisper.

Erin merely moaned again, wrapping her legs around him and squeezed his cock with her pussy.

"Oh fuck" he panted quietly, "I'm going to cum." Then he groaned again and deposited his load deep inside her, the 2nd young virile load of the night. He laid there for at least a few minutes, kissing her and then rolled to his side, pulling her part way as he did so that she was facing him. They kissed a little while longer as his cock softened, and were soon both asleep.

I was a bit disappointed with myself that I hadn't gotten off watching them. I was close, so close that my balls had tightened and my cock was on the edge of throbbing. I only needed a little longer but, but they finished when they did and I didn't want to finish solos. I figured I'd have plenty of time later.

I was just reaching for the light switch to shut it back off when I saw Roger's hand reach around Erin from behind her and start playing with her tits. I guess Erin and Dan hadn't been quiet enough to not wake him and now he was awake and horny. Erin's eyes stayed closed but soon her top leg bent and lifted, opening herself to him. The blankets were still down and Roger pushed them further down still. I saw his big cock sliding between her legs, trying to find her opening as it rubbed along her swollen labia.

I could see Dan's cum leaking from her open slit as Roger's cock rubbed against it, then in a few awkward thrusts, he was inside her, using Dan's semen as lube. He reached down and hooked his hand under her knee to lift her leg further and give himself better access as he shifted his hips to allow him to go as deeply as he could. His cock was truly long and think. I'd venture at least 9 inches long and easily 6 inches around.

I saw Erin starting to wince while Roger fucked her. She was getting sore. She turned her head partly to him and whispered "I can't take much more, you're going to have to cum soon." I heard no response but his pace got a bit faster in response. He was trying but just wasn't getting there. Finally she pleaded "stop, please stop. I'm too sore." He obeyed and stopped moving, then slowly slid his cock out of her, covered in Dan's semen and her cream. Again, I got to watch as her pussy partially inverted while her lips clung to his shaft.

I had resumed stroking my cock as I enjoyed the show, which again, seemed to be getting cut short of me getting off. I was now so close to cumming that my balls were aching and my cock was twitching. "Can I fuck your ass?" he asked quietly.

"Mmmmm, no" she replied hesitantly after pausing to contemplate his request. I assumed this was likely because of his size. "Lay back." Roger did as instructed and laid on his back again. Erin rolled over and then straddled him. She spread her pussy lips and lowered herself so that she was resting her opening against his shaft. Her hands went to his chest and she started to grind on him. They were both moaning now and woke Dan up again. Dan turned onto his side to watch and partially obstructed my view so I sat up against the sofa back for a better view while I kept stroking myself.

"Fucking hot" Dan whispered to no one in particular, while watching her grinding on his buddy. Roger put his hands behind his head to prop it up. He didn't realize it but she loves that. It gives her a great view of a guy's big strong arms, a major turn on for her. She was grinding faster and faster and quickly had another orgasm, shaking violently on top of him.

Erin's orgasm had barely slowed before she slid herself down between Roger's legs. She took his cock in her hand and then started jerking it, working mostly on the sensitive part just under the head. "Fuck that feels good" he moaned. She loves encouragement and now her tongue came out and started to lick the underside of his cock in unison with her hand pumping him. Her other hand went to his balls and she started to squeeze and fondle them. Now her lips stretched around him and she started bobbing her mouth on his head. He started to flex his ass cheeks and thrust upwards to meet her mouth.

It wasn't long before Roger announced his next orgasm. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Erin took him as deeply as she could again, but not into her throat this time, as she kept stroking him and squeezing his balls. He ejaculated into her mouth again and this time she let some of it escape her lips and run down his shaft.

Now it was my turn. I felt everything tighten and start to throb as my cock started to erupt with a huge pent up load. I shot semen up to my chest and all over my stomach as she ate his cum. As soon as she was done swallowing his deposit she turned her attention back to his cock and licked up the mess she'd made, being sure to get it all.

I cleaned myself up with another shirt and then Erin slid up between the boys and said good night to them, needing some much deserved sleep. They pulled up the blankets again and I turned off the small light.

I was also exhausted so I'm not clear on the rest of the night but I did partially wake up many times hearing sex noises. I wasn't sure whether I'd been dreaming it or not until the morning when Erin confirmed that it was sex I'd heard. She wasn't even sure who'd fucked her when or how as she was mostly asleep from exhaustion, also but her pussy was slick with cum when she woke up. Her tits were crusty with dried cum and she had some dried on her face which may have been from earlier.

Erin and I both went for a shower, leaving the boys sleeping. When we got back they were both awake and tidying up. They thanked us for a wonderful night, then said they were staying at the site all week in case we wanted to hang out. Needless to say, we took some hikes together, did some swimming, and hung out at the campfire, almost always leading to some form of sex with them, whether it was just blowjobs or them fucking her again. They even spent another night in our cabin with us a couple of days after the first night and again fucked her for most of the night. They got braver and more adventurous with each encounter and even DP'd her the second night they stayed over, Roger in her pussy and Dan in her ass, each cumming at the same time inside her. Amazing.

It was a camping trip to remember. We made sure to get their contact info and will try to arrange to all be at the same campsite again in the future.

12