Camping in Vermont w/a Online Woman

Story Info
Camping & love & adventure while camping in Northern Vermon.
11.1k words
4.55
7.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nutmegman
nutmegman
169 Followers

Camping in Vermont with a Woman I Met online

By Nutmegman

It started quite innocently. I was looking online one day and ran across some pics of kayaking in Vermont. Since I was booked for a week of camping in northern Vermont in August, I figured maybe I could find some of the better places to paddle. I typed a public note saying I'd like to learn more about good paddling locations in the state.

The posting person replied, we exchanged emails, and we started emailing back and forth. We introduced ourselves to each other. At first we talked about kayaking calm rivers, lakes and ponds in the state and then all over New England and the northeast. The more we chatted, the more we got to know each other and started straying from just kayaking.

This woman was named Michele and lived in the Burlington, Vermont area, but traveled for her work all over New England when she needed to. She told me she was 37, a recently widowed, somewhat petite at 5 foot 5 inches and about 135 pounds. She mentioned she was somewhat athletic and got out to enjoy the outdoors as often as she could.

I told her about me, being self employed, approaching 60 and over weight, but somewhat active and always looking for something interesting to do or see.

We chatted further and she said she was very lonely having gone through Covid by herself as her husband died in a car crash a few months before Covid started. While she had friends, she wished she had someone to hug and cuddle with and share feelings and talking with. I mentioned in an email that even though I was married for 28 plus years, my wife had stopped hugging and cuddling and being close more 15+ years ago. Even though we went through Covid together and are still together, I felt super lonely too and wished I had someone to snuggle with and hug often since my wife had given up all personal contact making me feel extremely lonely in my own house.

Since I worked for myself, I could make my own schedule. So Michelle and I made plans to meet in southern Vermont to go kayaking in early spring since it was pretty warm early in the season. She instructed me to meet her at a reservoir that I had heard of, but never been to.

I found the reservoir and met her there and we exchanged nice to meet you hugs. She was a very fine looking woman and I tried not to stare. The pictures she sent me (and me to her) did not do her justice. She was a stunning looking woman. We got our boats on the water and for the next 2-3 hours paddled around and talked, watched nature and soaked up the sunshine.

Getting out of the kayaks is always a challenge for me as I'm shaped like a pear on top and top heavy and quite over weight. Michelle tried to help me and we both ended up falling into the water. We were laughing about it. The water was quite chilly.

I did have blankets and towels in my car and laid them down and we both snuggled in and soaked up the early spring sunshine and unseasonably hot day and dried off. She laid in the crook of my arm and we talked and just laid there for a while. It just worked for us both.

After a while, we agreed we needed to get together again to paddle another body of water. We did get together two more times in the warm spring. Both of us enjoying each others company.

Michelle had to be in my area briefly for work, so I offered to meet and take her out for lunch. That went well and even though I am 22 years older, we hit it off even more. After lunch she gave me a long bear hug and promised more the next time we met in person.

Unfortunately, both of our work schedules did not permit us getting together for a few months after our last get together in May. We did keep up the emails though.

Fast forward a few months and it's now August and we continued to chat via email. My wife and I were getting ready to head to northern Vermont for a week of camping and we were arguing all week. She did not want to take the week off and I kept telling her I paid for the week already and wanted another week off to relax. I wasn't going to work all year long and just take one week of vacation after many years of work. I worked hard and deserve a few weeks off each year, not just one.

In the end, my wife decided to not come camping with me. So I went alone. I emailed Michelle the night before and told her about this long fight and my wife's decision to stay home and that I was going alone and leaving in the morning.

I got an immediate email response asking me if she could join me, to which I said sure and gave her the campground info and my estimated arrival time. I also shared my position on the online maps so she could see where I was and how far away I was since she was much closer than I was.

Saturday: I got to camp and proceeded to set up. It took me twice as long as I had to do my part as well as what my wife usually did. Once set up, I changed into lighter weight and cooler mesh shorts and opened the awning and sat down and relaxed in the shade. It was Saturday afternoon and I was tired from the long drive and set up plus a little anxiety. I promptly dozed off.

I was waking up and cracked my eyes to see a pair of long, tanned, legs next to me. Those legs terminated in a pair of short short jean shorts. A sight to behold. Above the shorts was a tan belly and a halter top leading up to Michelle's pretty face.

Michelle said "Hello sleepy head. Do you like what you see?"

I replied "Boy do I ever. Am I in a dream? This beautiful, sexy woman across from me. Are you real?"

She replied "I sure am." As she blushed from my comment.

I said "How long have you been here? How long was I asleep?"

She replied "Around 20 minutes."

I said "I apologize. I wanted to give you a big welcome and fell asleep instead. You should have woken me."

Michelle said "Nah, you looked so cute laying there, I decided to be quiet and just watch you until you woke up."

She said "I have something to show you." She got up and walked to her vehicle, bent over to retrieve something inside the front door area of her vehicle.

I watched her from the back and liked what I saw. Her jean shorts were painted on, showing lots of ass crease and a little bit of ass sticking out the sides. She peeked at me from her vehicle and saw me watching her. I was caught.

Michelle came back over and said "Did you like what you saw?"

I stumbled with some words and grunts as I was caught looking and didn't know what to say. Michelle had a smile on her face and was amused at my lack of words.

Michelle, sort of sat on my legs facing me, the touch of her legs on my legs were like electricity to me. She then opened the map and showed me a few things. It was upside down and I couldn't read it and I said so.

She then turned around and sat between my legs and pushed back at me until her butt was against me. There is no way she didn't notice my hard on, but didn't say anything.

I placed my arms around her and pulled her in closer and placed my head on her shoulder while she showed me the map of the area and highlighted some good places to put our kayaks in. She smelled like strawberries. I told her "I like what I see....uh, on the map. And, uh, um, you look fantastic." I'm sure I was blushing. I whispered in her ear and then stuck my tongue out and licked her lobe and then sucked her lobe into my mouth while breathing lightly in her ear.

She seemed to like that as she wiggled her butt against me some more. I then started drawing circles around her belly button, under the open map while she talked about local lakes and ponds to paddle. Her voice getting softer and a light moan came out of her mouth. She twisted her head to look at me and said "You're going to make me....oh god" and wiggled that butt some more and suddenly stopped and dropped her head to my chest.

I continued my soft belly circles and whispered in her ear "Welcome to the campground. How long can you stay with me?"

She responded "Uh, until you have to go home. You have me for a full 8 days."

She turned her head to me when she said that. Her eyes were wide open and she made a face and pushed back against me and groaned lightly into my ear. I think she came again.

Panting, she replied "Does everyone get this type of welcome? Do you know you made me...My shorts are now soaking wet."

"Shhh", I said. "Enjoy the moment." Smiling, I bent down and gave her a peck on the lips and pulled back as she looked at me.

I reached down and gently felt for wetness. She felt me do this and guided my hand and sure enough her pants were quite wet.

She wiggled her butt some more against my hard on.

I said "Wow, they are quite wet." And I pulled my hand up and sniffed them.

"It is going to be a good week." I said to her and she said "It is starting great."

It was already after 6 and I said "I'll make dinner."

She said "That will be great, I'm hungry."

I grilled some burgers and corn on the cob and a little wine for us both. I then helped her bring her clothes into the camper.

I started to open the sleeper sofa and she came up behind me and said "No, no. I'm sleeping in the big bed with you."

I said "Are you sure?"

She replied "Yes. I'm not missing any cuddle moments with you."

I smiled and put the couch back up and showed her which closet was hers and where some things were located and how to use the toilet, lights, etc.

I grabbed a light blanket and we went back outside and she joined me, a few minutes later after changing, on the lounge chair again. She had changed into a long T-Shirt. With me in the back and her sitting between my legs, in front of me. We each had a glass of wine and watched the people and kids around the campground as the sun set and the stars came out.

I said "Uh, I sleep in my underwear. But I could put shorts on, like what I'm wearing now."

She said "Underwear is fine."

I also said "I may or may not wear a T depending on how cold it was."

Michelle said "That is fine too."

I then said "What do you wear and she said "the same thing, if that was alright."

I said "It was."

She was leaning against me and I loved the way she smelled. I had my arms wrapped around her. I reached under her T-shirt and started lightly drawing circles around her belly button again. Her skin was so soft. Her breathing changed again and she shuddered.

But, a slight chill was in the air, as I knew the temps were supposed to drop into the high 40's that night. I reached over and put the blanket over us both and re-wrapped my arms around her belly. She put her arm around mine, holding me tight.

We watched people as the sun set and the stars were coming out. I pulled the blanket up higher and ask "Are you warm enough?"

She replied with "Yes, this is great."

I started pointing out the few constellations that I knew. I started to pull one hand away with the intention of opening my phone to an astronomy app but she pulled my hand back and put it higher than where it was.

Her skin was warm and very soft and felt so good. She then moved my hand higher until it reached the bottom of her right breast. Then she moved it even higher until her whole breast was in my hand. I know she felt my hard on get even harder.

She moved her hand away and let my hand stay where it was. I started tracing circles around the base and then holding half in my hand but not touching or going near the nipple. I moved my hand around the base and slowly moving it up, gently touching and massaging the breast as I went.

I gently squeezed all around and then sliding the whole palm across her nipple and her body gave a shudder. She pushed further back into me, trying to get closer, giving my hands more to reach.

Michelle had rested her head back beside mine and turned to me and whispered "That feels so good."

I then brought my other hand up to the left breast and started doing the same, still avoiding the nipple and Michelle let out a "ohhh, so good" so only I could hear and she grounded her butt more into me.

I was doing the same to both breasts. They were perfect and fit nicely into each hand. Pushing in from the sides and then flicking both nipples. Rubbing around her chest avoiding the breasts and then pushing in from the sides. Then rubbing both hands over each breast.

Michelle leaned her head back, breathing heavily and making little moan noises. I flicked each nipple with my fingernails and she started twitching again, breathing very heavily. I kissed her on the lips and told her she needed to be quiet here in the dark as we didn't want some flashlight pointing at us as people walked by around 40 feet away.

I kept pushing the sides and all around and Michelle continued to twitch and breath even more harder. I pinched the sides and her nipple and she pushed even harder into me and froze as a strong orgasm hit her. She pushed her mouth against my neck and let out a soft scream and moan and tried to catch her breath.

I continued to massage her luscious breasts. Watching and feeling her pleasure was a great turn on for me and I wanted to do more for her.

I reached down with one hand hand ran it across her panty covered pussy, which was soaked. I was surprised to feel that she had removed her shorts. I continued to massage her breast and gently stroke up and down her slit.

Michelle was making "Oh, oh, oh" noises against my neck, trying to keep quiet. "Oh, oh" some more as she escalated and breathed heavy. "Oh, oh, ahh, hmmm" as she came pushing my hand against her soaking panty clad pussy.

I reached under her panties and gently rubbed her pussy. Then pulled my hand out and rubbed along the panties on the outside.

I started pushing her panties down and she got the hint and pulled them completely off. We were undercover and no one could see us. She brought her panties up and gave them to me.

I sniffed them and then sucked them into my mouth, savoring the pussy juice. I slipped them into my shorts pocket and told her if she didn't keep quiet they would be going into her mouth as a gag.

She giggled quietly and said "You wouldn't dare?"

I then reached down with my right hand and stroked up and down her slit, not quite touching her and definitely teasing her. She reached down and pushed my fingers more into her. I wanted this to last and told her to remove her hands or I would stop. Michelle let out a whimper and whispered "No, no please do not stop!"

I spread her legs apart more, and stroked up and down the two lips and occasionally touching her clit, which caused her to push against my hand. Gently I drew circles around her clit, not quite touching it. She was breathing very heavily. I then opened her lips with one hand and drew my finger along her clit with the other. Michelle was whimpering into my neck again.

I continued making circles around her clit and onto her clit. It was driving her wild. I took one hand and opened her legs even wider and started stroking her clit directly as she pushed against me and moaned with her mouth against my neck. He breaths got shorter, the moans loader and longer and I stroked more and more.

Her legs clamped against my hands and a big sigh escaped her lips. She was still breathing heavily and making little moan noises and I started touching her again. She opened her legs wide for me. I was extremely turned on feeling, watching and listening to her. I wish I was looking at her hairless pussy and tasting her with my mouth. But I knew that time would come.

I continued stroking her and then took two fingers and inserted into her and started two finger fucking her fast. She started moaning again. She was soaking wet and getting wetter.

I removed my fingers and placed them against her lips and she started licking them and sucked them into her mouth. I then pulled out and started pumping them int her again. She was wiggling against me.

I reached down, between us and released my hard dick into the crack of her ass as she ground into me.

I stopped pumping and slid up and down her wet slit and reached her clit and pinched it between two fingers and then dragged across the top and that was it. Michelle was racked with a very strong orgasm. She pushed against me, ground her mouth against my neck and let out a long, moan as her body kept twitching. She was breathing very heavily. Gradually the twitching slowed.

I reached my wet hand up and squeezed the base around her left nipple and then across the top of the nipple and she let out another long moan, pushing against me again.

She reached behind her, moving forward a little bit and grabbed my raging hard on.

I reached down and gave her clit another pull and pinch and that set her off on another twitch session that lasted a long time. Just when I thought she was done, she'd give another whole body twitch. I let her come down and just hugged her close.

She sort of rolled to her side and snuggled up close to me. She still had my hard on in one hand. I wrapped my arms around her and she sighed a very contented sigh. Curled up in my lap and leaning against my chest.

She said "God, you caused me to cum again and again, I am so wet."

I kissed her on the head and pulled her in tight and just held her. By now it was around 11:30 pm and the campground was quiet, the stars were brightly visible in the clear sky and the temps were dropping. We dozed for a bit until we both realized it was too chilly to stay outside any longer.

Michelle got up and wrapped the blanket around herself. I got up and led her into the camper, letting her go up first.

When I stepped in, she turned around and we embraced for a long hug and deep kiss. I stepped into the camper, pulling the door shut behind me. She then opened the blanket and pulled me in close for another tight hug and long kiss. I pulled her in closer and ran my hands down to her sexy butt up under her long T-shirt. She was so sexy, I couldn't keep my hands off her. We stayed like that for a bit, just warm in each others arms, bodies pressed against one another.

The gentleman I was, I let her use the bathroom first and get undressed and under the covers while I was brushing my teeth.

I laid down and Michelle came over to me and put her arm around me and her head on my chest and let out a long contented sigh. I put my arm around her and pulled her close.

She said "I miss this so much. I can't tell you how much I need this and I feel so close to you now. It feels so good to be in your arms."

I pulled her closer and told her "You feel wonderful in my arms and close to me" as I realized she felt so good against me. With her bare legs feeling wonderful against me. I slid my hands down to her sexy butt again. She said "You are incorrigible. Are you horny all the time?"

I replied "I am pretty much horny all the time except when busy in a work or other project. Having you with me has awoken my body even more. I can not get enough of you." I gave her butt a little squeeze and brought my hands higher along her smooth and sexy back.

She climbed completely on top of me and started grinding against me. I was rock hard and aching to cum. She had no panties on and I had my boxer briefs on. I was hoping she would pull them down and grind skin on skin against me. I should have taken them off before getting into bed, but stupidly did not.

I tried to roll her over, but she resisted and kept slowly grinding on me.

I told her "I can not take much more of this before I explode."

This caused her to slide down me and suck me into her mouth. A few bobs of her head and I was cumming and cumming. She swallowed it all and sucked me dry. She then lifted off me and licked me clean, put me back in my briefs before coming back up and snuggling against me.

I thanked her and said I am ready for sleep now.

Sunday: I awoke to slowly being stroked up and down my dick, through my underwear, under the covers in the morning.

nutmegman
nutmegman
169 Followers