Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clitoris was becoming engorged as his hand went under the elastic band of her gym shorts. His digits traveled over her thin layer of pubic hair. Fluids covered his fingers and he massaged her button softly. She put one hand over his and guided him to the exact spot she needed. Her other hand grasped his firm buttocks as her body quivered.

"Right there, William! That's the spot!"

He leaned in, kissed her soft lips, and worked his way down her neck. He removed his fingers from her soaked shorts and pushed her tank top above her bouncy breasts. He caressed her right breast and ran his fingers around her large areolas. Then he placed a nipple into his mouth. He kissed down her torso before shifting his body between her legs.

He knelt completely in front of her. She looked past her midsection and saw his erection still stuffed inside his gym shorts. He pulled down her shorts and threw them across the tent. Her scent filled his nose as he dove into her opening head first. His head moved frantically and his motions were fast and intense. She moaned and her breathing became more rapid.

His middle finger entered her opening, while his tongue danced around her button. He maintained a quick pace and she became increasingly wet. After she had her second orgasm, she sat up and he immediately kissed her on the lips. The subtle, yet distinct taste of her pussy was on his tongue.

She pulled his shorts down and smiled. His member bounced up and down after clearing the elastic band. His seven inch hard on was nearly parallel to the floor. She squeezed her hand around his healthy girth and stroked him slowly for about a minute. His lack of pubic hair impressed her before she looked him in the eyes.

Then she said without a doubt, "I want you in me.."

"I don't have a rubber."

"It's okay. I'm on the pill. You can cum wherever you want. But I'd really like to swallow your load."

He put his hand on hers and then kissed her. She laid back and he lined his dick up with her opening. He entered her tight canal slowly, putting about half his tool inside her. He held his dick near the base and pulled back until only his tip was in her. He continued with his motion several times, gathering some speed after a few thrusts.

His dick entered her farther after he removed his hand and after a couple minutes his pole was completely jammed into her pussy. Her tight vagina leaked as her legs sat on his shoulders. He slowed his pace and held on firmly to her legs with both arms. She rubbed her clit with one hand and her other was behind her head.

Her legs moved to his side and he laid flatter across her in missionary position. His slow thrusts went deeper into her with each push. She grabbed him by the hips and used some of her own momentum to swing him on his side.

"I want to ride your hard dick!"

She flipped over and held his cock near the base. She first lowered herself over halfway down it. Her wetness helped her slide down his shaft and she removed her hand. She increased her speed almost immediately. She squeezed tightly on his strong shoulders and his hands gripped her wide hips. When she rode him slower, he would increase his speed and thrust up into her. A chemistry and rhythm formed between them.

The air mattress bounced higher off the ground the faster they fucked. He laid flat on the mattress and pulled her down to him. Her vagina fully engulfed his swollen penis, when he paused to turn her over.

He removed his dick as she was turned on all fours. He rubbed his pre-cum from the tip of his cock to the base and lined it up with her opening. He almost entered her entirely in one thrust, and pushed on hard and fast. She stuck her ass up high in the air, while her shoulders touched the air mattress. His hands squeezed her hips and her elbows held her body off the bed.

"Damn Kelly! You're so sexy! I don't know how much longer I've got in me."

"Do you need to cum, baby?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna burst any minute now!"

"Okay!"

She pushed away from him and turned to face him. He stood up on the bed and she was on her knees. He was amazed when his entire seven inch pecker disappeared down her throat.

Spit covered his tool and she gagged relentlessly. His hands moved from behind his head and gently pushed down on the back of her head. His hips buckled a bit and he removed his hands when she reached his base. She smiled at him and stroked him hard.

"I'm going to cum. Put my dick back in your mouth."

She wrapped her lips tightly around his mushroom head and it erupted. Sperm hit the back of her throat and was more than she could swallow. It dripped down her chin and landed on her chest and legs.

"Wow, William. You cum a lot."

They both laughed and he grabbed her a towel laying on the tent floor. He helped wipe the semen off her body and laid down next to her.

She asked, "Any chance you want to stay one more night?"

"I think that can be arranged."

He pulled a joint from his bag and lit the marijuana cigarette. He turned to her and exhaled the reefer smoke into her mouth before engaging in a kiss. They shared the joint and fell back asleep, alone together in their newfound paradise.